“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#664949 Oct 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
He was the one who originally attacked me and my character, from out of the blue. He has severe hate issues.
i don't want to take sides and get in the middle of something, but haven't you done the same thing to others a time or 2 yourself?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664950 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Nor does anyone need--or *want*--yours.
too late girlfriend, you already have my approval;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664951 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
He was the one who originally attacked me and my character, from out of the blue. He has severe hate issues.
since this may be the ONLY post you didn't attack or insult me in, i'm gonna use it as an opportunity to talk to you as a friend:

i saw a pretty cool movie on comcast's fearnet the other night. it is spanish with subtitles and genuinely creepy with an undertone you'll appreciate. it's called Spector:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664952 Oct 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddayaknow?
i've learned to trust my suspicions, but i'm always willing to learn more;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664953 Oct 17, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you were not able to identify the creator of the "Creator" you were talking about, since you believe that everything needs to be created.
Why is that?
By the way, you also forgot to explain what "pre-mortal plasma" is and how it relates to paintings.
if you ask "please", i may think it worth anwering you:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664954 Oct 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddayaknow?
BTW - the reason why i don't think kait is lying to me about herself is because she gave me her measurements, but would not include her lower badunkadunk. i.e., she could have lied about it but instead chose to ommit it like every truthful woman would! the thing that she doesn't understand is that...I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE.....;)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#664955 Oct 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The holy trinity can be found in physics.
ROFLMAO

How much LSD have you taken ?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#664956 Oct 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Obviously an infinitestimal fraction of what you have.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#664957 Oct 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The holy trinity can be found in physics.
Dear Dave , do you accept that there are the Scriptures who was given Prophet Abrahim, The Torah was given to Moses , and the Enjeel or Gospel was given to Prophet Jesus or (Issa in arabic) peace be upon them all.
so what is the Bible ?!! the Bible word is originally a latin word from Bayblos which means a collection of books, so The bible has some bits of Torah, some bits of Anjil and some bits of the scriptures.
even this book says that Jesus was sent by god, But the Christianity teaches that Jesus is God or the son of god.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#664958 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you suggesting that's it wrong for people to smear feces on themselves as a sexual attraction that they're born with?!?!
good grief - here we go again with overcoming bigotry and legislative battles for rights of yet another group discriminated against.....
Jesus tells us that God accepts two consenting people smearing feces on their bodies.

Matt. 18:19-20,[GW] "I can guarantee again that if two of you agree on anything here on earth, my Father in heaven will accept it."

If God can accept rubbing feces on each others bodies waaasssuuup why do you have a problem with what God accepts?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#664959 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i should think that if one were smart and thought that God was vengeful, he'd want to know how to be on God's good side......
Rub feces on your body waaasssuuup.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#664960 Oct 17, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, you have devoted your life to defending Al? You don't believe he can do it himself?
A few posts here and there is devoting one's life??

Dude...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#664961 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i should think that if one were smart and thought that God was vengeful, he'd want to know how to be on God's good side......
No one believes you want to be on God's good side waaasssuuup.

For hundreds of years biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible's teachings on ethics, manners, and morality. They quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralisms. The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft-noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches. Biblicists practice what can only be described as "selective morality". What they like, they expound; what they don't like, they ignore, even though the validity or strength of one is no less than that of the other. That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addresed 2,000 years ago. They enjoy quoting the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, and some of Paul's preachings, for example, but don't pretend to heed other, equally valid, maxims. The following examples show the selectivity of of waaasssuuup's apologetic morality.

First, a true follower of Jesus would have to be extremely poor--as poor as the proverbial churchmouse. The Bible makes this quite clear:
•(a) "...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" (Luke 14:33);
•(b) "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" (Matt. 19:21);
•(c) "Sell your possessions and give alms" (Luke 12:33);
•(d) "But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" (Luke 11:41);
•(e) "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" (Matt. 6:19-21);
•(f) "How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" (Mark 10:23);
•(g) "Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" (Matt. 19:23-24);
•(h) A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" (Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21),
•and (i) Paul said, "For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as refuse, in order that I may gain Christ" (Phil. 3:8 RSV)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664962 Oct 17, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus tells us that God accepts two consenting people smearing feces on their bodies.
Matt. 18:19-20,[GW] "I can guarantee again that if two of you agree on anything here on earth, my Father in heaven will accept it."
If God can accept rubbing feces on each others bodies waaasssuuup why do you have a problem with what God accepts?
This is a good example of you quoting the Bible and not understanding what you're reading.

That story is about the restoration of a brother and the escalation of the process.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#664963 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm embarrassing the kingdom of lies and darkness and THAT'S why its subjects always pleads for me to stop;)
I would NEVER ask you to stop. Your ignorance makes it extremely easy to show where the Bible can not be trusted and where it is unreliable. Your posts also make you look extremely stupid. The more you post the more stupid you prove yourself to be and the more I enjoy it.

I am here to have a good time, so please do not stop posting your anti-biblical nonsense, I just love correcting you which proves that Atheists know more about your stupid Bible than you pew warmers do.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#664964 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! if it weren't good, you wouldn't be making fun of it;)
You are the one making fun of it by refusing to obey it. No one can take you seriously when you refuse to do what Jesus commands you to do.

I laugh at you, I laugh at the Bible and I laugh when you want others to obey the gawd damn thing while you flaunt your disobedience to biblical teachings.

You make religion a joke.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#664965 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i've learned to trust my suspicions, but i'm always willing to learn more;)
Prov. 12:22, "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#664966 Oct 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Clearly not enough!!!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#664967 Oct 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously an infinitestimal fraction of what you have.
You need to catch up Dave! LSD is a wonderful drug that calms down the personality enough such that we can "hear" the higher parts of the emotional and the intellectual parts of our triune brain which allows the functioning of these higher parts to participate in our active mentation as we are receiving impressions. While under the effects of LSD one digests impressions and when the personality reasserts its presence it again resumes preventing us from receiving these higher influences directly and all digestion of impressions stops.

Many people have experiences that are identical to those allowed when taking LSD, only like most of those who take LSD they do not understand their experience and they end up inventing a God. There is no God. There is only the Universe and our potential.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664968 Oct 17, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Prov. 12:22, "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."
There's the good ole Rev, quoting the Bible he claims to not believe in...

That's the hypocrisy Al was taking about....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min TRD 121,669
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Porkpie Hat 270,686
Top and bottom 33 min Bikram gill 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Epiphany2 611,849
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min kent 584,511
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 45 min Freebird USA 9,347
how do I get a girl to like me 47 min armenia4ever 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 51 min duststorm 442,893
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Theswamiji 6,310
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 3,628
More from around the web