Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665076 Oct 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
What you are doing is allowing liberals and "progressives" to tell you what to think and believe, rather than investigating for yourself.
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>This, coming from the same person who does not even know what the word "liberal" means!
Of course I do. I have a dictionary. Don't you? Apparently not.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#665077 Oct 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol.
what are you laughing about ?!
which side are you on ?
is it the side of the believers or non-believers ?!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665078 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean, people like you who preach one thing and practice another.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure know our waaasssuuup really well!
I'm afraid so.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665079 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - feces smearing is as valid a sexual attraction as same-sex or any other non-prolific sexual behavior.
And that's just one of the reasons why you can't get laid.

We didn't really need to know that, assie. From now on, please keep your perversions to yourself.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665080 Oct 17, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You have (as usual for a religionist) provided nothing to prove your position.
Every body on earth is born an atheist. Anyone that ends up believing in any particular faith has been brainwashed.
No evidence whatsoever for your position means I win.
Christianity is like all other religions on earth....myth.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just a cpl things, pal:
to your statements - "Every body on earth is born an atheist" i might agree and add that's precisely why Jesus said "you must be born again"
No he didn't; he never existed. He's a myth.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>"No evidence whatsoever for your position means I win" - when in your mind you "win" arguments against the historical accounts of Christ,
There aren't any. You lose again.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> "Christianity is like all other religions on earth"
Actually, not true. The only two religions on earth that prozelytize and threaten with punishment are christianity and islam; that's because they believe in the same god of abraham. No other religions do that.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665081 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you suggesting that's it wrong for people to smear feces on themselves as a sexual attraction that they're born with?!?!
Is that what you *really* do??

Eewww!!!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665082 Oct 17, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously...stop.
You're just embarrassing yourself.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm embarrassing the kingdom of lies and darkness and THAT'S why its subjects always pleads for me to stop;)
Yeah, right. You can also walk on water, "cast out demnons," and raise the dead; you've told us that much yourself.

P*ss off.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665083 Oct 17, 2013
Are you still sticking with that ridiculous "painting" analogy?
Do you have any idea of just how ignorant you sound?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! if it weren't good, you wouldn't be making fun of it;)
It isn't any good, Mr. Garrison; what's why I make fun of it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665084 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you must, or else you wouldn't have been stalking me all these years;)
Thanks for sharing your lies.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#665085 Oct 17, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I would completely agree with you regarding The Bible , it was manipulated to someone's interest, some of it was lost in translation because it was translated so many times and from different languages,
Yet the Quran is in Arabic it stayed in Arabic, and there isn't any one who could say the holy Quran changed nor manipulated ,you will find zero contradictions in the Holy quran or in Mohammed's teachings,
Dear friend I really like the way you talk, you seem like a sophisticated well educated man who obviously have way more experience in life than I do since I may be at the same age of your youngest sons , thank you for being patient with me .
I highly recommend you to check this website which shows some scientific miracles of the holy Quran and was approved by many scientists http://www.elnaggarzr.com/en/index.php
peace
From your recommended website above:

" ["O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife (Hawwa (Eve)), and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an AllWatcher over you." (Surat An-Nisâ'(The Women):1).

Here is an untruth, for we know that Adam and Eve never existed.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665086 Oct 17, 2013
wtf?
I'm the 9th generation in my family, you moron. And as I've explained before, once I was old enough to decide for myself, it was my choice to stick with it, even though I could have abandoned it. I chose yes.
<quoted text>
Those were jews, you idiot, not Pagans.
Doesn't it hurt you to be so friggin' stupid??
<quoted text>
And you're a godbot dickweed, incapable of independent thought. You'll swallow whatever your Fred Phelps pastor tells you to swallow.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i haven't a clue who F P is and as i've told you, i don't even 'have' a church or pastor.
Another lie.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>as your warlock leaders would say; "disrobe and assume the position" - lol!
"Warlock" = "Oath-breakers." I.e., liars.

You are the warlock here.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665087 Oct 17, 2013
At least I'm not wishing eternal damnation and burning agony on anyone, like you christians do. You even want to watch.
<quoted text>
Where did I ever state that?
<quoted text>
Jesus is a myth, and there's no such thing as "eternal life."
<quoted text>
State what? You need to explain yourself, and you need to stop mixing my posts together.
<quoted text>
He is; I proved that.
<quoted text>
There isn't; your buybull proved that.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You need to explain yourself, and you need to stop mixing my posts together"
i know! you tried to teach me how one time but i didn't get it.
That's because you refuse to pay attention.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>hey - i never claimed to be brilliant, just right!:)
Yes, we all know you always claim to be right; and you aren't.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665088 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
He was the one who originally attacked me and my character, from out of the blue. He has severe hate issues.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't want to take sides
You already have.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>and get in the middle of something, but haven't you done the same thing to others a time or 2 yourself?:)
No.

Read it again; I clearly stated, and you even reprinted, "He was the one who originally attacked me and my character, from out of the blue. He has severe hate issues."

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665089 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Nor does anyone need--or *want*--yours.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
too late girlfriend, you already have my approval;)
approve *this*(extending middle finger).

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#665090 Oct 17, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
From your recommended website above:
" ["O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife (Hawwa (Eve)), and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an AllWatcher over you." (Surat An-Nisâ'(The Women):1).
Here is an untruth, for we know that Adam and Eve never existed.
Keep reading, I have a strong feeling you will find what you have been looking for.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665091 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
He was the one who originally attacked me and my character, from out of the blue. He has severe hate issues.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
since this may be the ONLY post you didn't attack or insult me in, i'm gonna use it as an opportunity to talk to you as a friend:
I am *not* your friend.

Don't even pretend it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665093 Oct 17, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Also: http://www.britannica.com/search ...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your proof?
Ok, do a search for Philo, you get 61 results.
Do a search for Jesus, you get 1,041 results.
That means there's more proof of Jesus than Philo, but you still don't believe Jesus existed....
Imagine that.
Superman: approx. 94.7 million results
Batman: 147 million results
Spiderman: 21.4 million results

That means there's more proof of Superman, Batman and Spiderman than of jesus, yet you still think 'jesus' existed.

Imagine that.

Sorry, pappa bear, but I couldn't help it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#665094 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Doesn't compute, huh?
I'd rather vote for her than for Hilary, or any other Democrat.
<quoted text>
Obama's an obscenity.
<quoted text>
She was addressing a crowd of WWII vets who were denied by their government to visit a memorial that was built to THEM while the democrats opened up the Capitol Mall for a pro-illegal immigration rally.
She was pointing out that the Democratic government was screwing the vets, and you're saying she shouldn't have been allowed to tell them that.
You're a fundie liberal, all right. You are no better than the fundie christians that you decry. Closed-minded leftists are no better than closed-minded right-wingers.
<quoted text>
You would say so; you are a liberal, defending Obama and the liberal party. The Capitol Mall was open for illegal aliens to demonstrate, but the WWII memorial was closed to the people for whom it was dedicated.
You can thank the liberals for that.
You completely ignored the rest of my post so that you could repeat yourself, and you have ignored the numerous times I have told you that I don't like obama. Are you incapable of understanding that it's possible to see politics in anything other than black and white? Obama isn't all bad, and he's certainly not all good.

Location hidden

#665095 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
For the most part, yes; because I've watched it. You have not. You look for "experts" to tell you what you want to hear, rather than just going to the source and deciding for yourself.
Who have you watched on Fox News that you find so offensive? Was it a journalist, like Brett Bair, or a commentator, like that raging sphincter O'Reilly?
<quoted text>
Which ones? I asked for names; you're refusing to give them. I would ask why, but I think I already know the answer.
<quoted text>
Then you ought to know the name of at least *one* of them, if their "horribleness" made such an impression on you.
<quoted text>
That's what commentators do. Didn't you know that?
<quoted text>
Because commentators are OBVIOUSLY giving OPINIONS, not news.
Do you *really* not understand that?
<quoted text>
Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Alan Colmes?**Conservative??**
What world are you living in??
<quoted text>
I **told** you, O'Reilly is not a journalist--HE'S A COMMENTATOR.
Mother of God, you are as dense as waaasssuuup!!
<quoted text>
(P)MS-NBC has demonstrated that they blend journalism with opinions. Maybe this is where you get your inability to differentiate between the two.
Stop watching MS-NBC, and learn something.
<quoted text>
I could start with your liberal kneejerk denials of everything I tell you, but what's the point?
"Liberal kneejerk denials?" You're just being silly at this point. Anyone that disagrees with you on anything regarding obama is a pinko liberal, apparently. Never mind the fact that I've repeatedly criticized obama, no, the fact that I don't go along with the "everything ever is obama's fault" gop rhetoric makes me a "kneejerk liberal."

Seriously, you're starting to parody yourself.

Location hidden

#665096 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, it was founded by a former clinton propogandist. And yes, it does feature the "kookiest far left personalities as its main attractions," as you put it.
But I thought who it was founded by makes no difference? And I thought that it's commentators make no difference, so long as they're labeled as such? Right? msnbc has absolutely no left bias, in spite of their founder and the majority of their personalities, correct?

I'm now waiting for you to tell me why it's *different* with fox, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Chess Jurist 654,098
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 6 min Yolanda 170
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 8 min Johnny 820
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min PELE78 64,097
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Charlie Sheen 281,882
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 183,178
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 25 min ImFree2Choose 2,586
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min Rosa_Winkel 106,539
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 20 hr Clive 80
More from around the web