Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#664931 Oct 17, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you are changing the subject my friend, we ae not talking about elves
where talking about god, that's what the atheists usually do, you throw questions and want us to do all the work, i want you to give me a single prof that god doesn't exist, it shouldn't be that hard
I have like a million profs that god exists.
He was NOT changing the subject he was giving an example hoping you were not too stupid to understand.

If you have a million proofs that God exists then get started posting them. This discussion thread is about proving God exists NOT proving it does not exist.

Location hidden

#664932 Oct 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, Anal. You're a legend in your own mind.
So now, you have devoted your life to defending Al? You don't believe he can do it himself?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#664933 Oct 17, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
yes - feces smearing is as valid a sexual attraction as same-sex or any other non-prolific sexual behavior.

get used to them; they are proud, in your face and now a part of the greater coalition: LGBTF(eces)!!!

Location hidden

#664934 Oct 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help being a Christian. I was born this way.
O_o
I keep hoping that some day you will want to have a serious discussion but once again you prove it won't be this day.

And just to remind you, people who refuse to do what Jesus commands are not Christians but Christ-insanity-ists.

Location hidden

#664935 Oct 17, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Not grasping Alan. Just showing you for the hateful hypocrite that you are..
Please enlighten us all with an example of my alleged hate and hypocrisy.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#664936 Oct 17, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
becoming an atheist after being a christian is the first step to be a Muslim, because you found Christianity full of non-sense, it was manipulated and most of the scriptures were lost in translation from language to language, the holy trinity will never make sense to anyone.
The holy trinity can be found in physics.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#664937 Oct 17, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"learned" morality is subjective, depends on the teacher. Inside each of us there exists an objective universal morality that is the same for all the beings of this great Universe.
PS. There is no such thing as God.
Different cultures and individuals have different standards of right and wrong. Moral standards also change overtime in the same culture. For some cultures in the world, the Aztecs or (the Korowai for example) are reputed to be cannibals. For you and I there is nothing as disgusting as people who torture, murder, and cannibalize humans. For them it is (or was) perfectly normal and acceptable.
Murder is a universal taboo right? not for many of prison population. For many of them, it's just a way of life. A way to survive.
What about stealing? Thats wrong right? imagine a man absolutely destitute, who's hit rock bottom and has no money. He's lost all of his money through no fault of his own, and he has three kids to feed, with no money to feed them with. His only resort left is to steal- what then of the idea that stealing is wrong, if he's doing it to prevent the death of his only children? Now just imagine a man who steals simply for the sake of stealing-- what he's doing is wrong as it's disadvantaging him for no other reason for the sake of it- nobody benefit's form the action whereas in the former example him and his children benefits. A universal moral code would have to be completely inelastic, yet here it's shown to be completely elastic.
What about the mentally ill? Or at least the ones who we currently consider mentally ill, such as psychopaths who have no emotion for regret or feeling wrong, are still people. They aren't held to 'the code' because nature didn't give it to them. The vast, vast, vast majority of people find murder abhorrent, but if just one does not, it is no longer universally abhorred. Is there really a common moral code? probably, but calling it universal an overstatement that dehumanizes outliers.

P.S. You keep thinking that......

Location hidden

#664938 Oct 17, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
becoming an atheist after being a christian is the first step to be a Muslim, because you found Christianity full of non-sense, it was manipulated and most of the scriptures were lost in translation from language to language, the holy trinity will never make sense to anyone.
You are correct that the "holy trinity" will never make sense to anyone.

Why would anyone want to trade one stupidity for another? Atheism is reality, religion is delusion.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#664939 Oct 17, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, you have devoted your life to defending Al? You don't believe he can do it himself?
hahaha..... nice try Potato chip man...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664940 Oct 17, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You have (as usual for a religionist) provided nothing to prove your position.
Every body on earth is born an atheist. Anyone that ends up believing in any particular faith has been brainwashed.
No evidence whatsoever for your position means I win.
Christianity is like all other religions on earth....myth.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
just a cpl things, pal:

to your statements - "Every body on earth is born an atheist" i might agree and add that's precisely why Jesus said "you must be born again"

"No evidence whatsoever for your position means I win" - when in your mind you "win" arguments against the historical accounts of Christ, you more accurately lose the salvation afforded to you thereby.

"Christianity is like all other religions on earth" - in fact, Christianity is opposite all other religions, in that in all others one must work to appease god based on an ambigious merit system and penance. however in Christianity, God came to us to do what we failed to do for Him.

this deal couldn't be any better, friend, and you're only opposing yourself when fighting against your advocate, Jesus:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664941 Oct 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with you?
are you suggesting that's it wrong for people to smear feces on themselves as a sexual attraction that they're born with?!?!

good grief - here we go again with overcoming bigotry and legislative battles for rights of yet another group discriminated against.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664942 Oct 17, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, yeah...vengeful god...got it
i should think that if one were smart and thought that God was vengeful, he'd want to know how to be on God's good side......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664943 Oct 17, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously...stop.
You're just embarrassing yourself.
i'm embarrassing the kingdom of lies and darkness and THAT'S why its subjects always pleads for me to stop;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664944 Oct 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words...sigh...like everyone else, you have no proof of any god's existence. Meaning, of course, that you were being dishonest.
<quoted text>
Are you still sticking with that ridiculous "painting" analogy?
Do you have any idea of just how ignorant you sound?
LOL! if it weren't good, you wouldn't be making fun of it;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664945 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Who gives a flying f*ck about you, your god of hate and hypocrisy, and your stupid opinions?
you must, or else you wouldn't have been stalking me all these years;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664946 Oct 17, 2013
wtf?
I'm the 9th generation in my family, you moron. And as I've explained before, once I was old enough to decide for myself, it was my choice to stick with it, even though I could have abandoned it. I chose yes.
<quoted text>
Those were jews, you idiot, not Pagans.
Doesn't it hurt you to be so friggin' stupid??
<quoted text>
And you're a godbot dickweed, incapable of independent thought. You'll swallow whatever your Fred Phelps pastor tells you to swallow.
i haven't a clue who F P is and as i've told you, i don't even 'have' a church or pastor.

as your warlock leaders would say; "disrobe and assume the position" - lol!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664947 Oct 17, 2013
At least I'm not wishing eternal damnation and burning agony on anyone, like you christians do. You even want to watch.
<quoted text>
Where did I ever state that?
<quoted text>
Jesus is a myth, and there's no such thing as "eternal life."
<quoted text>
State what? You need to explain yourself, and you need to stop mixing my posts together.
<quoted text>
He is; I proved that.
<quoted text>
There isn't; your buybull proved that.
"You need to explain yourself, and you need to stop mixing my posts together"

i know! you tried to teach me how one time but i didn't get it.
hey - i never claimed to be brilliant, just right!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664948 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
And we hope you get to meet "jesus" real, real soon.
Oh, wait; was I not allowed to say that, li'l christian? Did that hurt your widdle feelings? Please, tell us all how.
<quoted text>
Translation: "I'm not answering her question."
I repeat:
And we hope you get to meet "jesus" real, real soon.
Oh, wait; was I not allowed to say that, li'l christian? Did that hurt your widdle feelings? Please, tell us all how.
you didn't hurt my feelings kait. i know that deep down you really like me:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664949 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
He was the one who originally attacked me and my character, from out of the blue. He has severe hate issues.
i don't want to take sides and get in the middle of something, but haven't you done the same thing to others a time or 2 yourself?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664950 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Nor does anyone need--or *want*--yours.
too late girlfriend, you already have my approval;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 min USA-1 38,352
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min Barnsweb 18,701
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 38,236
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 641,600
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min Anna 104,698
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Pegasus 280,886
Greatest panties and/or bra experience (Jan '11) 1 hr girls like boys i... 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,401
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Not religious 44,389
More from around the web