Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've thrown only one childish insult at you today, two posts ago I called you a dumb ass.
You? Probably about 1,000.
Just today.
Grow up.
Don't tell me what to do. You're not the boss of me and I am nothing like that cowering and simpering wife of yours.

And yes- you have insulted me otherwise- making digs about what my voice must be like, telling me my man takes the trash out just to not hear me.....and several other barbs and jabs, RR.

And if you think YOUR style of insulting me is "sophisticated and witty"- which it's not, anyway- but if you think your style is any more acceptable to you than my style is- tough cookies, cookie.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nor does Aura want the health insurers to no longer be able to ride roughshod over the American public.
Aura is FINE with insurers denying coverage due to pre-existing conditions and no matter how little of consequence those pre-existing conditions may be and in most cases, are.
Aura is FINE with young adults who aren't yet working having no coverage versus being able to stay on their parent's plans until they're 26 years old.
Aura is FINE with health insurers raising rates as much as they like and as often as they like and without needing any government approval to do so.
Aura is FINE with almost 50 million Americans being uninsured because they can't afford it.
Aura is FINE with those who work less than 30 hours a week- which, for instance, is the majority of the 55,000 employees here at Disney World- not being eligible for group coverage.
Aura is FINE with ALL that is wrong with our current health insurance system.
Look you miserable old lady, I didn't say any of that.
So don't say I did, I only do not agree with the way this thing is implemented. And neither does about 60 % of this country, I want these things. But I'll be damned if you're gonna force me to buy something and fine me if I don't. That is not American, nor is it constitutions, that isn't even morally right. In fact it's something that has to die. They can hike income tax 10% or even 15% on earnings, not force you to buy something. Thats like me coming over to your house and selling you protection. I can promise you you wont get robbed if you pay me. If this is allowed there will be blood. Mine you It isn't me that is going to draw it, but it will be loosed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Constitutional even...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stronger IS superior, you dumb ass.
A hammer is physically superior to glass.
A horse is physically superior to a mouse.
A man is physically superior to a woman.
WTF is wrong with you?
Sorry- I skipped by your question:

NOTHING is wrong with ME- I'm not the one who is too dense to understand the difference between being physically STRONGER and being physically SUPERIOR.

Then again, I'm not the one who things physical superiority is all about and only about physical strength.

I'm just not as one-dimensional as you are.......

Not even close.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Because I'm not. I just have a very low tolerance for liars, for those who try to shove their religious beliefs down the throats of others and for those who are willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy.
But hey- that's just me.
What have I thown down your throat?

You know what, don't answer that.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! let me know if/when you're ready to get real cuz there's a few of us willing to do an intervention for you free of charge!:)
"Intervention"?

On behalf of the supernatural?

ROFLOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm gonna assume this post of yours is your idea of being witty, funny and clever.
If so, HAHA.
If not, read the second response:
2. ROFFLMAO!!! Well look at the big burly manly man- fairly swooning at just the mere THOUGHT of a few spoonfuls of blood.
And something's "wrong with us"? You need to talk to who YOU believe created us- YOUR god.
So there you go blaspheming YOUR god by saying there is something wrong with how your god created women.
Naw, blood is cool.

Just not in a place you like to eat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily. A man could be really strong yet that is not to say he could be a world class gymnast such as women- and most often very young women and girls- are.
So in that example, who is physically superior, you DUMB ASS?
No.... a hammer is superior at BREAKING things. However, a HAMMER will not keep the elements out of your house, DUMB ASS. Glass is SUPERIOR for that, DUMB ASS.
A horse is physically stronger than a mouse.
But it is the mouse who can crawl through the smallest of holes at the first sign of danger, DUMB ASS.
In this case, the SMALL size of the mouse is superior to the large size and strength of the horse, DUMB ASS.
A man is physically stronger than a woman. But as already pointed out to you, men are not physically SUPERIOR to women!
It's not a question of SUPERIORITY, DUMB ASS.
It really comes down to what is merely DIFFERENCE.
And that you are stronger than I am in NO WAY, SHAPE or FORM makes you ANY better, more worthy than I am or superior to me, DUMB ASS.
Buzz off, GNAT.
Wait I said strong, now you're red herringing in agile.

How about this? Women's agility is superior to men.

Argue that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry- I skipped by your question:
NOTHING is wrong with ME- I'm not the one who is too dense to understand the difference between being physically STRONGER and being physically SUPERIOR.
Then again, I'm not the one who things physical superiority is all about and only about physical strength.
I'm just not as one-dimensional as you are.......
Not even close.
Stronger IS supperior.

Would you understand that better if I capitolized it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA Stuff a sock in it! lol

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Our physical superiority does make us better at some things.
Like delivering you a new fridge.
Now deliver a baby, inferior.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So don't say I did, I only do not agree with the way this thing is implemented. And neither does about 60 % of this country, I want these things. But I'll be damned if you're gonna force me to buy something and fine me if I don't. That is not American, nor is it constitutions, that isn't even morally right. In fact it's something that has to die. They can hike income tax 10% or even 15% on earnings, not force you to buy something. Thats like me coming over to your house and selling you protection. I can promise you you wont get robbed if you pay me. If this is allowed there will be blood. Mine you It isn't me that is going to draw it, but it will be loosed.
I asked you to copy and paste one lousy SPECIFIC section from an unbiased and reputable source.

You failed to do so.

Therefore, I cannot rely on what you said is the case.

And all the more, since as I've already told you numerous times, this is the first year EVER that Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida did not raise my premiums by ONE RED CENT.

And unless you are incredibly dense, surely you must realize I am in NO way an exception.

That was my only real bone of contention with you- what you claim is the case about health insurance increases.

You keep saying you posted it; why should I read through all those articles when I am asking you to back up just one specific claim you made?

If, as you say, it was in those articles you posted, then go back to your links, highlight those lines and then copy and paste them here!

Why should that be so hard for you to do?

However, I won't deny that you do make a valid point in stating that having it paid as an income tax could be the way to go, but then again, do you really think most people would just sit back and agree to such a tax hike any more than the anti-ACA is agreeing to the current plan?

And OMG!!!! The rich Repubs would have a collective heart attack- are you kidding me?

There are no easy answers, Aura; the point is we see just how bad things have become that any such plan was even thought of to begin with.

You can talk about "sinister motivation" on the part of Obama, et al, but sorry- there is truly something wrong with the self-proclaimed richest country in the world having close to 50 million Americans with no health insurance.

The current plan may not be the way to go, but either is limping along like we've been.

People without insurance ARE much less likely to see a doctor for routine care and the routine screenings of many illnesses and diseases.

Many people who die from certain diseases would not have had they had early detection.

The way things are now is not only costing an incredible amount of money to EVERYONE in one way or another, but is also costing an incredible amount of lives and also lives lived with much suffering that was needless had early treatment/screening been sought to begin with.

In the meantime, the coffers of the health insurers are obscenely overflowing.

And it's not just Americans who can't AFFORD insurance; there are also many who don't WANT it.

Is that fair? Why should those who have insurance have to pay more to cover those who do NOT?

And that IS a big reason why insurance rates were continuing to climb.

So for those who don't WANT insurance, it's too bad they can't make the conscious choice or decision to not ever get sick or in any kind of accident where they must have medical attention- UNLESS they can pay cash on the barrel.

Is that better, Aura? I don't think so........

I never claimed this was not a complex issue.

But it's basically because much to my pleasant surprise that this is the first time ever my premiums did not go up at all, I really was curious as to your claim that rates were going up 200 or 300% or at least 99%.

Nothing special about my insurance that I know of that would have specifically exempted me from ANY kind of increase.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait I said strong, now you're red herringing in agile.
How about this? Women's agility is superior to men.
Argue that.
OMG. You gotta STOP with the "red herring" thing.

Not only do you overuse it, you misuse it as well.

But okay......and is not agility a part of one's physical being??

You're kinda arguing with yourself now, RR.

I never disputed that men are generally physically STRONGER than women.

I disputed your claim that that means men are physically SUPERIOR to women.

So while a man may be physically STRONGER than a woman, that doesn't translate into being physically SUPERIOR to a woman who possesses certain physical capabilities and talents the man does not.

Anything yet, Mcfly?

Is the fog lifting at all, RR?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stronger IS supperior.
No, it is NOT.

A TIGER is stronger than a SEAGULL.

The tiger takes the clam off the beach, bites it and shreds it into a million little pieces to the point that there is nothing that can be eaten from the clam shell.

The seagull pecks at the shell, throws it around the sand a bit, maybe pries it open with its beak, and therein lies the fruit of his efforts- a nice sized tasty morsel.

Now YOU tell me which animal is "superior" in this case.

And maybe I'd understand it better if you had spelled "superior" correctly and/or if you had spelled "capitalized" correctly.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully, NOTHING and you never will.

OMG- the thought makes me throw up in my mouth a little......

And where did I specifically say YOU shove religion down my throat- I was talking about Christians on this thread in general.

But yeah- you do try that with people as well though not as forcefully or as strongly as some others.

Hey! I guess that since you don't do it as strongly as some others do, that makes them superior to you- ROFFLMAO!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh- and btw, I am neither miserable nor old.

As far as being a lady, sometimes......being a naughty girl is SO much more fun!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stronger IS supperior.
Try reading a parable that actually makes some SENSE- not that self-contradictory nonsense to be found in the bible.

"Once when a Lion was asleep a little Mouse began running up and down upon him; this soon wakened the Lion, who placed his huge paw upon him, and opened his big jaws to swallow him. "Pardon, O King," cried the little Mouse: "forgive me this time, I shall never forget it: who knows but what I may be able to do you a turn
some of these days?"

The Lion was so tickled at the idea of the Mouse being able to help him, that he lifted up his paw and let him go.

Some time after the Lion was caught in a trap, and the hunters who desired to carry him alive to the King, tied him to a tree while they went in search of a wagon to carry him on.

Just then the little Mouse happened to pass by, and seeing the sad plight in which the Lion was, went up to him and soon gnawed away the ropes that bound the King of the Beasts. "Was I not right?" said the little Mouse."

So do tell- how does the lion being physically STRONGER than the mouse make him physically SUPERIOR?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stronger IS supperior.
Let's try this:

It's fair to say a man's physical STRENGTH is superior to the physical STRENGTH of a woman.

It is NOT fair- or even accurate- to then say: That means men are physically superior to women.

But as earlier stated, you would need to understand that one's physical being is multifaceted and the fitness or "superiority" of the physical body is not measured only by brute strength.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text> I asked you to copy and paste one lousy SPECIFIC section from an unbiased and reputable source.
You failed to do so.
Therefore, I cannot rely on what you said is the case.
And all the more, since as I've already told you numerous times, this is the first year EVER that Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida did not raise my premiums by ONE RED CENT.
And unless you are incredibly dense, surely you must realize I am in NO way an exception.
That was my only real bone of contention with you- what you claim is the case about health insurance increases.
You keep saying you posted it; why should I read through all those articles when I am asking you to back up just one specific claim you made?
If, as you say, it was in those articles you posted, then go back to your links, highlight those lines and then copy and paste them here!
Why should that be so hard for you to do?
However, I won't deny that you do make a valid point in stating that having it paid as an income tax could be the way to go, but then again, do you really think most people would just sit back and agree to such a tax hike any more than the anti-ACA is agreeing to the current plan?
And OMG!!!! The rich Repubs would have a collective heart attack- are you kidding me?
There are no easy answers, Aura; the point is we see just how bad things have become that any such plan was even thought of to begin with.
You can talk about "sinister motivation" on the part of Obama, et al, but sorry- there is truly something wrong with the self-proclaimed richest country in the world having close to 50 million Americans with no health insurance.
The current plan may not be the way to go, but either is limping along like we've been.
People without insurance ARE much less likely to see a doctor for routine care and the routine screenings of many illnesses and diseases.
Many people who die from certain diseases would not have had they had early detection.
The way things are now is not only costing an incredible amount of money to EVERYONE in one way or another, but is also costing an incredible amount of lives and also lives lived with much suffering that was needless had early treatment/screening been sought to begin with.
In the meantime, the coffers of the health insurers are obscenely overflowing.
And it's not just Americans who can't AFFORD insurance; there are also many who don't WANT it.
Is that fair? Why should those who have insurance have to pay more to cover those who do NOT?
And that IS a big reason why insurance rates were continuing to climb.
So for those who don't WANT insurance, it's too bad they can't make the conscious choice or decision to not ever get sick or in any kind of accident where they must have medical attention- UNLESS they can pay cash on the barrel.
Is that better, Aura? I don't think so........
I never claimed this was not a complex issue.
But it's basically because much to my pleasant surprise that this is the first time ever my premiums did not go up at all, I really was curious as to your claim that rates were going up 200 or 300% or at least 99%.
Nothing special about my insurance that I know of that would have specifically exempted me from ANY kind of increase.
Blue Cross will make up for that next year.

You have weird logic about the mandatory being cheaper than covering the non-insured. BTW, a huge some of that non-insured cost is due to illegal immigrants. They aren't citizens and don't come under the mandate.

Every year there are many times more people killed by doctors and hospitals than by guns. Medical malpractice. Big money for the legal industry, too.

The more people going to the doctors and hospitals, the more people will die. You will also have an exponential rise in medical malpractice insurance, the costs of which will go into your premiums.

Say moo. It fits you.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good point.
I think that's why a lot of folks voted for Hussein, to "show" they're not racist. So stupid.
Or, again, a lot of people voted for him because he ran on a democratic ticket, and most liberals vote left.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

577 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min andet1987 5,252
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 533,081
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Aura Mytha 224,403
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Le_le 172,509
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min passing by 256,752
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 23 min yon 233
Nine Eleven 30 min passing by 26
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min An NFL Fan 115,401
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Nixxi 84
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••