Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#664787 Oct 16, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That made me laugh so hard I almost dropped my joint.
Me too George. I dropped my joint too George, just like you did....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#664788 Oct 16, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure did Alan, yuk yuk yuk.....
Oh boy did she.....she did...she really did.....
Yuk yuk yuk....
Did you see that George? She nailed his hide to the wall really good she did....... tee hee...
<snicker>
LMAO!!

Yer a hoot, Al.

You think ole Rev Anal is keeping score?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664789 Oct 16, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you lie about me? I've posted to you numerous times that sexuality is inherent and that one is either born straight or gay.
MANY times I have told you that, you LIAR.
Really- you're taking my one sentence- "grow up to be gay" as meaning I can't make up my mind?
Are you really that daft????
So- for like, the twentieth time, it is FACT that one is born straight or gay or in some cases, bi.
Being gay or bi is no more a conscious choice or decision than being straight is.
Or else you tell me what day you woke up one morning and said: I think I'll be straight.
So quit your LYING about me and taking stuff out of context to back up your erroneous claim that I can't make up my mind.
You are an anal-retentive nit-picking CHILD further evidenced by you now being stuck on the words "to be".
UGH- times infinity. You're sickening.
Wait a minute....

Are you saying that you don't like it when people twist your words??

Good. Now you know how it feels. Please stop doing it to me.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#664790 Oct 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute....
Are you saying that you don't like it when people twist your words??
Good. Now you know how it feels. Please stop doing it to me.
Give me one example where I have EVER twisted your words.

Yet another lie (for your Jesus....)

Nope- I never twist your words and why would anyone bother to when you twist your OWN words so well YOURSELF, RR?

No one could twist your words any better than you do.

Feh.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664791 Oct 16, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Give me one example where I have EVER twisted your words.
Yet another lie (for your Jesus....)
Nope- I never twist your words and why would anyone bother to when you twist your OWN words so well YOURSELF, RR?
No one could twist your words any better than you do.
Feh.
Haha!!

Ok, challenge accepted.

Tomorrow, though. I gotsta go.

You're not gonna like it..........

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#664793 Oct 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I know some of them, there good people that feel quite strongly about their freedom to express this believe in both god and this country. I don't have to agree with them about every issue to recognize this brazenly apparent fact. I was in DC the day a million of them went to the White house. Though I was there on other business and was not present, one of my friends went.
If anything about him , I can say his belief in the "Tea Party"
is an irritation to me , because all he talks about is his belief in God and this country.
If that isn't patriotism, I'll go spit on my fathers marker that say's.
USMC, GYST,......... WWII, Korea, Vietnam.
do as you please

but you are wrong

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#664794 Oct 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
feces smearers deserve your respect and special minority status as well so they should be next to gain rights to demonstrate and smear in public, beginning at your house!
What?

Location hidden

#664795 Oct 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
HA HA!!
Quoting the Bible does not equal knowledge of the Bible.
Does that make sense to you?
so study it sometime, do not forget to also study the (secular) history; include the Egyptians and the Sumerians.

You can be just like your dad, and live from the plate where alms were offered.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#664796 Oct 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
They absolutely , positively , unequivocally and unconditionally
never charged them .
There also was no US law broken.
It says so in YOUR link to the case.
In light of Gibson’s acknowledgement of its conduct, its duties under the Lacey Act and its promised cooperation and remedial actions,
*the government will decline charging Gibson criminally in connection with Gibson’s order, purchase or importation of ebony from Madagascar and ebony and rosewood from India, provided that Gibson fully carries out its obligations under the agreement, and commits no future violations of law, including Lacey Act violations.
The charges were dropped after Gibson entered into the agreement, yes.
What you are meaning to say is that Gibson was not prosecuted. They were not prosecuted because they entered into the agreement.

The Lacey Act is indeed a US law, by the way. It's been a US law for over 100 years.

What the confusion seems to be here is that you and I are using the word "charge" differently. You are right in that they were not charged with the offense after entering the agreement, but that does not take away the fact that they had already been charged with the violation - thus the ensuing agreement that was reached leading to the charges being dropped. You are using the word "charge" in regards to the end-product of the case, while I am using the word "charge" to include the time period before the resolution. I'll not further the matter, though, I will start saying "violated the Lacey Act" to be more clear. You are generally confused enough the way it stands and I do not want to intensify your confusion.
Aura Mytha wrote:
Which it was and IS a miscarriage of justice.
Specifically because.
On May 22, 2008, the U.S. Congress approved a new amendment to the Lacey Act, making the policy capable of combating both wildlife crime and illegal logging.
http://eia-global.org/lacey/
Do you define buying a piece of wood "logging?
Because if you do you're a fcking moron.
Are you suggesting that a piece of wood just suddenly appears out of nowhere? Or, did that piece of wood come from a tree that was harvested by ... logging.

If you are confused, the answer is the latter, that the piece of wood was harvested by means of logging.

Gibson explicitly knew that the wood they were purchasing was violating the Lacey Act because it was a product of illegal logging of a protected, threatened species of tree (ebony)- it violated the logging regulations of the countries of origin. This is, as you explained above, what the amendment to the Lacey Act was designed to combat.
Aura Mytha wrote:
This law was designed to combat companies from buying timber rights and logging out them by cutting down acres of trees , thus destroying the rain forests.
...and to abide by the environmental laws and logging regulations of the countries the product originated from. You forgot that detail.
Them details, always getting in the way of your arguments.
Aura Mytha wrote:
You are freak Obama ahole licker and ignorant clown stfu and leave me alone.
None of this has anything to do with Obama, silly.
Aura Mytha wrote:
Gibson conceded because to win , which he could have woulds have cost millions more dollars in legal fees. He agreed to find wood with a GOV stamp of approval. So as Katlin say's go pull the condom out your azz and foad.
Gibson conceded because they admitted to violating the Lacey Act. Even after the company's management was told they were violating the law (due to the 2008 amendment) by the employee who worked as the liaison between the company and the foreign exporter, the management declined to stop the import. They tried to ignore the amendment to the Lacey Act and got busted doing so.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#664797 Oct 16, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Anecdotes are not facts. A million went to Washington? Like the genius holding the sign, "Keep your government hands off my Medicare"?
No, it's not patriotism. It's jingoism. It's racism. It's stupidity. It's ignorance. Where were these clowns when Bush and Reagan were spending historical amounts of money. Your ridiculous view is unsupported by facts and your trying to hide behind your father's tombstone is pathetic, batman.
No O have no idea who you are babbling about. I'm taking about guys that will reduce you to liquids , don't believe me do you? You don't fck with them either.
They like Buck Crick, on many ways. You don't talk sht to the first string Crimson tide players, well you could but not real smarts too.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#664798 Oct 16, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Breitbart and World Nut Daily are not sources.
I didn't link anyone to YOUR WEBSITE!

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#664799 Oct 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been blown off at the riverbed a fe times.
Oh wait, you were talking about something else....
Um well gimme her phone#, or was you keeping it to yourself? lol/jk

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#664800 Oct 16, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- low class trash hookers will do it ANYWHERE and with ANYONE.....
Yeah , you would know.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#664801 Oct 16, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot honestly believe that people have absolutely no money. In my country, unemployment is stated as high as 40% for the most pessimistic figure. It doesn't mean this 40% has no money. No wealth at all. Many have no formal job, but they are trying to buy and sell. Even just a table of fruit selling on the side of the road. They have to be making some profit. If they had absolutely no wealth, they would die very quickly.
And the UAE is a federation. Some states have oil while others do not. Some states are infact quite poor. What is surprising is that Dubai is very rich, yet it is not an oil state. It is a trade and service state. Dubai has many poor people and many rich people.
Granted, capitalism has gone astray due to highly unfair taxation rates, due to the stupid Clinton administration. But even before that, any business will always pay less tax, since they declare expenses and get taxed on profits only. Capital gains tax is also lower than income tax, and all of this is supposed to encourage people to invest and start their own business. But people are still stuck in the industrial age mentality.
Many of the rich today, were not rich at all starting off. They had what you call, no real wealth. Take Lakshmi Mittal. Born and raised in India's slums. Today he's one of the richest men in the world. So you cannot say that wealth has to beget wealth. The masses can and will complain forever, but there comes a time when people have to face up and ask themselves what is it, that they are doing wrong. How are they to blame for their current predicament, their current downfall? What is it about wealth creation and money, that they are simply just not getting? You have to stop the blame game at some point and look to yourself. Most of those monkeys who were occupying wall street have absolutely no idea how the stock market works, how a country's economy works, how trade works, how tax works, and they don't care to know, but they are somehow very sure that they are not to blame for the mess they are in. Now what nonsense is that?
Our relationship with the government evolves, just as our relationship with our parents. Our parents sacrificed and raised us, and we must never forget. But at the same time, when we are adults, we have to support our parents as much as they support us, and eventually, the role is reversed, where we support our parents more than they are able to support us. The government invests a lot into us as children, and that has to be appreciated. But eventually, we are contributing to the government through tax, and then ultimately we need to grow to actually bringing in wealth into the economy and propping up the government. But many are stuck with the daddy government mentality.
That kid lives in a fantasy, one that he imagines he has real experience,
But his words tell us otherwise.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#664802 Oct 16, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
Has anyone proven there's a god yet?
What, you didn't see me? O Kay...lol

Location hidden

#664803 Oct 16, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
Has anyone proven there's a god yet?
FSM appeared to me in a Boston Pizza

Location hidden

#664804 Oct 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lets take your own statement "Who wants to or is able to believe something without proofs?"
now, please provide the evidence i need to believe that there is no Creator nor order to the cosmos and that everything just happens randomly.
thank you very much!:)
the christian god id credited with all of creation.

you exist.

therefore god is not merciful

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#664805 Oct 16, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>The charges were dropped after Gibson entered into the agreement, yes.
What you are meaning to say is that Gibson was not prosecuted. They were not prosecuted because they entered into the agreement.
The Lacey Act is indeed a US law, by the way. It's been a US law for over 100 years.
What the confusion seems to be here is that you and I are using the word "charge" differently. You are right in that they were not charged with the offense after entering the agreement, but that does not take away the fact that they had already been charged with the violation - thus the ensuing agreement that was reached leading to the charges being dropped. You are using the word "charge" in regards to the end-product of the case, while I am using the word "charge" to include the time period before the resolution. I'll not further the matter, though, I will start saying "violated the Lacey Act" to be more clear. You are generally confused enough the way it stands and I do not want to intensify your confusion.
<quoted text>Are you suggesting that a piece of wood just suddenly appears out of nowhere? Or, did that piece of wood come from a tree that was harvested by ... logging.
If you are confused, the answer is the latter, that the piece of wood was harvested by means of logging.
Gibson explicitly knew that the wood they were purchasing was violating the Lacey Act because it was a product of illegal logging of a protected, threatened species of tree (ebony)- it violated the logging regulations of the countries of origin. This is, as you explained above, what the amendment to the Lacey Act was designed to combat.
<quoted text>...and to abide by the environmental laws and logging regulations of the countries the product originated from. You forgot that detail.
Them details, always getting in the way of your arguments.
<quoted text>None of this has anything to do with Obama, silly.
<quoted text>Gibson conceded because they admitted to violating the Lacey Act. Even after the company's management was told they were violating the law (due to the 2008 amendment) by the employee who worked as the liaison between the company and the foreign exporter, the management declined to stop the import. They tried to ignore the amendment to the Lacey Act and got busted doing so.
You are a very ignorant person, Of you had read the law you would actually know something... besides how to be a Obama sht log eater. Plants were added to a poaching law in 2008.
It was designed to combat deforestation of the rain forests.
By people who cut down acres of trees logging them out and raping the rain forests. Not to prosecute a man trying to buy a piece of wood legally. Only dunce hats can't see the truth.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#664806 Oct 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lets take your own statement "Who wants to or is able to believe something without proofs?"
now, please provide the evidence i need to believe that there is no Creator nor order to the cosmos and that everything just happens randomly.
thank you very much!:)
You have (as usual for a religionist) provided nothing to prove your position.

Every body on earth is born an atheist. Anyone that ends up believing in any particular faith has been brainwashed.

No evidence whatsoever for your position means I win.

Christianity is like all other religions on earth....myth.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Location hidden

#664807 Oct 16, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you quote the Bible as if it had something important to say. Strength to bolster your argument.
You're constantly reading it, studying it. It's got such a hold on you that you can't let go.
Yup. You are a closet Christian. You just refuse to admit it. The Bible. It's like an addiction to you. It calls you. You answer.
You couldn't stop quoting it even if you tried.
butt hurt and begging him to quit deconstructing the bible, is a humorous desperation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min nanoanomaly 124,101
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Jim-ca 8,157
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 15 min Jessica 123
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min George Justapose 682,044
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Comrade Trump 286,504
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,476
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Peter Ross 6,373
More from around the web