Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#664638 Oct 15, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, it will never work that way because everyone never has, is not now, or will ever be a Christian.
Your "All-Christian World" will never happen. You have far too many Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, nontheists, deists, agnostics, and atheists for that.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, ever since cain it's been understood that there won't be a 'Christian' world and that's what Jesus meant when He said "My kingdom is not of this world"
however, all flesh is as grass and will dissapear, but the Kingdom of God will remain forever - amen!
You're an idiot.

If you hate this world so much, why do you stay?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664639 Oct 15, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Calling people "GAYtheists" then having the utter nerve to WHINE about "persecution".
[email protected] is just another religionist phony hypocrite added to the jacksh!t fraud list of RR and [email protected]
Keep your damn hell to yourself, you FAKER.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
calling people "phony hypocrite fraud [email protected] and FAKER" isn't all that nice either,
It's your own damn fault. Live with it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664640 Oct 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - a minister.
Surely you must have some proof of a god's existence?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
of course we do, silly goose; why else do you think we'd believe, in many cases to our own hurt?
Then let's see this "proof." Don't be shy, your mother wasn't.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664641 Oct 15, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe because you have sufficient reason to believe, or do you believe because you were told to believe as a kid?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
says the person who's been raised as a 5th generation witch to a person
wtf?

I'm the 9th generation in my family, you moron. And as I've explained before, once I was old enough to decide for myself, it was my choice to stick with it, even though I could have abandoned it. I chose yes.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> who's abandoned the paganism of his forefathers
Those were jews, you idiot, not Pagans.

Doesn't it hurt you to be so friggin' stupid??

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#664642 Oct 15, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
Indubitably.
http://www.pensitoreview.com/2009/10/12/fox-a...
— a spokesman for Fox responded with a de facto admission that the channel is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Republican Party and the conservative movement.
“It is their M.O. to undermine the administration and to undermine Democrats,” says the source.“They’re a propaganda outfit but they call themselves news.”
And that’s the word from inside Fox News.
“They say one thing and do another. They insist on maintaining this charade, this façade, that they’re balanced or that they’re not right-wing extreme propagandist,” says the source. But it’s all a well-orchestrated lie, according this former insider. It’s a lie that permeates the entire Fox News culture and one that staffers and producers have to learn quickly in order to survive professionally.
“You have to work there for a while to understand the nods and the winks,” says the source.“And God help you if you don’t because sooner or later you’re going to get burned.”
The source explains:
“Like any news channel there’s lot of room for non-news content. The content that wasn’t ‘news,’ they didn’t care what we did with as long as it was amusing or quirky or entertaining; as along as it brought in eyeballs. But anything—anything–that was a news story you had to understand what the spin should be on it. If it was a big enough story it was explained to you in the morning [editorial] meeting. If it wasn’t explained, it was up to you to know the conservative take on it. There’s a conservative take on every story no matter what it is. So you either get told what it is or you better intuitively know what it is.”
Understanding Roger Ailes is important as well. Mr. Ailes is the president of Fox News, by the way.

Roger Ailes started his career as media consultant for the Nixon campaign. During this time, a document discovered in the Richard Nixon Presidential Library shows he had already planned a television station to spread the GOP's message, in a document called "A Plan for Putting the GOP on TV News." His reason was "People are lazy. With television you just sit—watch—listen. The thinking is done for you." It outlined a plan for the GOP to have their own "news" station for which to spread the GOP's point of view exclusively.
http://edge-cache.gawker.com/gawker/ailesfile...

Ailes went on to be close media consultant for Reagan and G.H.W. Bush, also coaching them on their debates and speeches and designing campaign ads. He also advised them on the matters of small details that would create a psychological effect on viewers. An example of this is Nixon's lighting of the Christmas Tree. Instead of the usual throwing of a switch, Ailes advised Nixon to create a televised extravaganza in which he hugged a small boy and they both lit it together because "this simple gesture will do much to humanize him with all the parents." He is a skilled propagandist.

Roger Ailes is also the president of Fox News.

He developed the phrase "fair and balanced" when he worked for TVN, a right-wing news network described by a former station news director as a "propaganda machine."

Did I mention that he is also president of Fox News?

http://gawker.com/5814150/roger-ailes-secret-...

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664643 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
We go back to wherever we were before we were born. I don't know where that is, and I'm comfortable with that because I don't seem to have been terribly inconvenienced by my previous locale.
You want people to suffer and burn for not believing in your god of hate and lies. How sick is that?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish the best for you, as i've stated it many-o time.
No you don't. You want me to join your cult.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> however, you'll end up getting what you deserve if/when you refuse the gift of righteousness through faith in The Son.....
You just told me that I deserve to burn in your mythical hell forever for not joining your cult.

You just proved my point again.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664644 Oct 15, 2013
At least I'm not wishing eternal damnation and burning agony on anyone, like you christians do. You even want to watch.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you wish eternal extinction on everyone
Where did I ever state that?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>while Jesus and i only wish Eternal Life......
Jesus is a myth, and there's no such thing as "eternal life."

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#664645 Oct 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
calling people "phony hypocrite fraud [email protected] and FAKER" isn't all that nice either, but i'm able to forgive you in in hopes of keeping an open door for debate. have a nice day!:)
POE

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664646 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
At least it isn't anything like, "You're going to BURN IN HELL FOREVER, and I'm going to watch from Heaven and laugh at you."
Now,*there's* a lovely sentiment!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's something you'll never see me write.
I would hope not. I sincerely hope not; because I've already seen too many others who have.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664647 Oct 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"those of us who KNOW there is NOTHING wrong with being gay"
to these types of proclomations, i like to add 'then may your children and loved one's grow up to be extremely gay/homosexual'!:-)
And we hope you get to meet "jesus" real, real soon.

Oh, wait; was I not allowed to say that, li'l christian? Did that hurt your widdle feelings? Please, tell us all how.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664648 Oct 15, 2013
Are you not capable of taking it out yourself? What's stopping you? Confusion? Hell, dude, it's *your* trash.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my trash, it's the family's trash.
Either the kids or Mrs RR takes it out.
Oh, and I never put the toilet seat down.
Pappa Bear is king o' the castle, si?

Is that a hint of tongue I see in the ol' cheek?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664649 Oct 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I may agree to a certain extent, but...
and this is a very huge BUT, you do realize you are now shitting on the first amendment?
Does the constitution of this country mean anything to you?
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Calling a certain faction of politicians wackos constitutes shitting on the constitution? Aura, I think you've been drinking the fox news kool aid too much.
How do you figure that?

Have you *ever* even watched Fox for an hour?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664650 Oct 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect Fox News and I used to watch it every day. I just got sick n tired of all the bad news that every news station reports. They've got a full hour most of the time, all they talk about is negative bullshit for 55 minutes then talk about lighthearted stuff for a minute or two at the end.
Ugh I hate the news.
I know libs hate Fox News because they talk about everything the libs don't want people to know. The same goes for radio guys like Limbaugh or Jon & Ken. Love those guys.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That's... not why people dislike fox news. They are a propaganda apparatus, pure and simple. MSNBC is turning into one as well.
I think I can answer my own question; you have never watched Fox News. You may have seen that asswipe O'Reilly, but he's not a journalist, he's a commentator. The producers of Fox know the difference.

Remember Geraldo Rivera? Former attorney for the ACLU? He's a regular Fox contributor. Don't even *try* to call him a conservative. I watched him and O'Reilly come about *this close* to throwing actual blows one time, on-camera, over a difference of political opinion.

Have you ever seen Alan Colmes? Screaming liberal!! Also a Fox contributor.

Are you familiar with Juan Williams? He used to be a regular on NPR, until one day he exercised his First Amendment free speech and said that, after 9-11, quite honestly he felt kind of nervous when he saw people of obvious Arabic background getting on board the same plane as him. He voiced his concern, and thought maybe a pat-down for some of them might not be such a bad idea.

NPR fired him for that. Obviously, their support of free speech is only for those who support the Party line.

He's a Fox contributior now--and still just as liberal as ever.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664651 Oct 15, 2013
Yet *you* keep trying.
FOAD
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Posters like you are the reason most decent people avoid Topix.
No, it's because of you.

So there.

FOAD.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#664652 Oct 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I may agree to a certain extent, but...
and this is a very huge BUT, you do realize you are now shitting on the first amendment?
Does the constitution of this country mean anything to you?
<quoted text>
How do you figure that?
Have you *ever* even watched Fox for an hour?
Yeah. It's hilarious.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664653 Oct 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Redneck," "cracker", "Okie", and "hillbilly" emphasize that a person is poor and uneducated and comes from the backwoods with little awareness of the modern world. "White trash" focuses on the person's moral failings.
From your posts, it is clear that you are white trash.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But Ms. FO&D-Please eat the Razor Blades is a pillar of society in your estimation? Hypocrite.
Compared to *you??*

Yes!!

And *YOU* are the only person I've ever said that to. Why? Because YOU EARNED IT.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#664654 Oct 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect Fox News and I used to watch it every day. I just got sick n tired of all the bad news that every news station reports. They've got a full hour most of the time, all they talk about is negative bullshit for 55 minutes then talk about lighthearted stuff for a minute or two at the end.
Ugh I hate the news.
I know libs hate Fox News because they talk about everything the libs don't want people to know. The same goes for radio guys like Limbaugh or Jon & Ken. Love those guys.
<quoted text>
I think I can answer my own question; you have never watched Fox News. You may have seen that asswipe O'Reilly, but he's not a journalist, he's a commentator. The producers of Fox know the difference.
Remember Geraldo Rivera? Former attorney for the ACLU? He's a regular Fox contributor. Don't even *try* to call him a conservative. I watched him and O'Reilly come about *this close* to throwing actual blows one time, on-camera, over a difference of political opinion.
Have you ever seen Alan Colmes? Screaming liberal!! Also a Fox contributor.
Are you familiar with Juan Williams? He used to be a regular on NPR, until one day he exercised his First Amendment free speech and said that, after 9-11, quite honestly he felt kind of nervous when he saw people of obvious Arabic background getting on board the same plane as him. He voiced his concern, and thought maybe a pat-down for some of them might not be such a bad idea.
NPR fired him for that. Obviously, their support of free speech is only for those who support the Party line.
He's a Fox contributior now--and still just as liberal as ever.
Damn. You're right. Naming a few supposed liberal contributors means that fox truly is fair and balanced. Never mind their proven hard right bias, they have a few token liberals!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#664657 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
He's incurred more damage in his five years than all the other presidents put together.
In California, they recalled Gray Davis; why can't we do that on a federal level?
<quoted text>
Yes he has.
<quoted text>
He's tripled the National Debt in five years; no one's ever done that.
You really don't know what my ideological leanings are. You are now assuming I'm a conservative, right?
<quoted text>
And you would be wrong. I do not follow along with the guidelines of any one party.
<quoted text>
And you would be wrong again. Personal, first-hand experience is what influences my opinions of Obama. Why do you find that so difficult to believe?
<quoted text>
He's worse than most.
<quoted text>
He inherited a horrible situation, and is making it worse.*Five Years,* he's had, and what has he improved? Nothing. He **tripled** the national debt!
He badmouths George Bush (who sure as hell is a llllllonnnnnngggggg way from being perfect) with every chance he gets. In one interview, Bush himself was asked what he thought of Obama's attacks on him, and what he thought of Obama as a president; his response was something to the effect that he wouldn't feel right about criticizing a sitting president, nor would it do the nation any good. If he was as mean and vindictive as the democrats claim he is, he passed up on a perfect opportunity to lash back at Nobama. Instead, he showed true class, he showed himself to be a true gentleman, and said nothing.
I'd vote for Bush again, if I could.
Look, just because I'm a witch and just because I'm opposed to the fanatical christian movement, that doesn't mean I'm a line-towing liberal; today's liberals seem to believe that if they adhere to one liberal policy, they *must* adhere to *all* liberal policies. The same can be said of the conservatives. I am not in *either* camp, I choose to think for *myself.* I am pro-liberty, I am pro-choice--and not necessarily pro-abortion--and I am pro-gun.
I thought I made that clear earlier on. Hell, if it wasn't for her crazy religious beliefs and her anti-wolf policy in Alaska, I'd vote for Sara Palin for President in a heartbeat.
Good post!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664658 Oct 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, by all means, please share this proof with the rest of us. You can finally put an end to this discussion...
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it ain't my fault that you can't see a Creator from a creation.....
Are you referring to the Invisible Pink Unicorn, who we all know created the heavens and the earth?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>do you look at a painting and say "i wonder how that evolved from pre-mortal plasma and how it came to hang on this wall"???
wtf? Every time I think you can't possibly be more delusional, you prove me wrong.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#664659 Oct 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlyn. Quit acting innocent.
FOAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min It aint necessari... 199
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 39 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web