Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#664571 Oct 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, by all means, please share this proof with the rest of us. You can finally put an end to this discussion...
it ain't my fault that you can't see a Creator from a creation.....

do you look at a painting and say "i wonder how that evolved from pre-mortal plasma and how it came to hang on this wall"???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664572 Oct 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a vengeful religion. Sad.
someone broke into your house and killed your only son.

have a cup of tea with him and turn him loose on your neighbors, pal!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664573 Oct 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't persecute you. No doubt no one does, yet a lot of so-called Christians such as you are like to fancy themselves something of a martyr.
Save it for someone who cares- I don't.
are you saying that you don't care about me?

thanks - that outta be worth at least half a persecution point!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#664574 Oct 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it ain't my fault that you can't see a Creator from a creation.....
do you look at a painting and say "i wonder how that evolved from pre-mortal plasma and how it came to hang on this wall"???
In other words...sigh...like everyone else, you have no proof of any god's existence. Meaning, of course, that you were being dishonest.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#664575 Oct 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that was random.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#664576 Oct 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It was religious wackos , that's same as saying something like...The Democrats should reform and get away from the atheist wackos controlling it.
See how discriminating that sounds?
I believe you're confused, I never called anyone a religious wacko, I only said that calling someone a wacko doesn't constitute "trampling on the constitution."

Also, to be fair, many of them are religious wackos. Aren't members of the westboro baptist church religious wackos? I don't mean to say that tea partiers are at all like the westboro church, I'm just making a point that there's nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. I don't believe in trying to change their beliefs or in discriminating against them, but if they have the right to say things like "obama is the antichrist," then I have the right to call them a religious wacko (even though I didn't in the first place, just making a point). Calling someone a name doesn't violate the constitution.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#664577 Oct 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying that you don't care about me?
thanks - that outta be worth at least half a persecution point!
I desperately hope you're making a joke.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#664578 Oct 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you insist that people can't control what they do with their ying or yang, why do you get mad at me about what i believe?
this just don't make no kinda sense.......
That's "Yin", you bloody quarterwit.

Every post you make demonstrates your ignorance.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#664579 Oct 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you're confused, I never called anyone a religious wacko, I only said that calling someone a wacko doesn't constitute "trampling on the constitution."
Also, to be fair, many of them are religious wackos. Aren't members of the westboro baptist church religious wackos? I don't mean to say that tea partiers are at all like the westboro church, I'm just making a point that there's nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. I don't believe in trying to change their beliefs or in discriminating against them, but if they have the right to say things like "obama is the antichrist," then I have the right to call them a religious wacko (even though I didn't in the first place, just making a point). Calling someone a name doesn't violate the constitution.
It wasn't you that said it no, and I may feel the same way, but the sword cut both ways. Tea party people are more patriotic and religious than regular republicans but only a few are wackos.
But I consider the people to the far left just as wacko.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#664580 Oct 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But Mr./Ms. FO&D-Please eat the Razor Blades is a pillar of society in your estimation? Hypocrite.
Whodat?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#664581 Oct 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's more opaque with every comment he makes.
Almondy.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#664582 Oct 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 2:22.

"Go ahead and kill him. It's not a sin."

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#664583 Oct 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whodat?
Kaitlyn. Quit acting innocent.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#664584 Oct 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlyn. Quit acting innocent.
He just Happy go lucky.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#664585 Oct 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> He just Happy go lucky.
>:p

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#664586 Oct 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Silly details, you parasitical sucking leech and trolling sycophant SOB.
Wouldn't a sucking leech by nature be parasitic?
It would have been more effective to use a word other than "parasitical." Use a thesaurus next time.
Aura Mytha wrote:
They were never charged with anything, and were cleared by the DOJ of any wrongdoing.
Right, and wrong.
They were charged for violating the Lacey Act, with wood imported from Madagascar and from India. They agreed to a penalty of $300,000, relinquished the wood in question, and the criminal charges were then lifted.
They acknowledged their wrongdoing, silly.
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2012/August/12-...
Aura Mytha wrote:
Quit posting to me, I detest lying brainless bobble headed serial idiots, and mealy mouthed straw man designing dis-information junkies. You haven't had a word of truth come out of ever.
You are breaking tradition here, Aura. Your posts usually end with a "new world order" doomsday scenario and something about Obama.

I'm still waiting for you to work in laser-eyed rabbit armies somewhere, you know...

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Norwich, UK

#664587 Oct 15, 2013
god exists because everything that is taught is true.
some things the same things
keep on resurfacing in life over and over
like a broken record -
it is these things that are true.

it is true that women menstruate,
so could i infer from this that
all twelve years old that menstruate are women:
answer is i could.

so you could go through life working things through:
afterlife true
reincarnation true
baptism true
ascension true

in fact you could be busying yourself
on this whole semester long,
is there really a tree of life,
an actual type of tree that creates people -
yes there is.

absolutely mind boggling knoweledge is.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#664588 Oct 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Oh geez.
Do you know that there's no sales tax on groceries?
When did I say there was sales tax on groceries?
I did say "goods," but "goods" does not imply "groceries."
Take ink pens, for instance - they are a form of "goods" that are bought, but are not "groceries" like you are implying. That is, unless you eat ink pens I suppose. The state I live in has no sales tax on groceries, but there is a sales tax on ink pens (and all non-grocery goods).
RiversideRedneck wrote:
And what if that person lives in a no sakes tax state like Oregon? They can live tax free, literally.
And the IRS won't penalize them for it.
A portion of their rent money still goes to pay the property taxes associated with that property. They will not pay taxes directly, though, you are correct.

What you have forgotten about entirely, though, is to find the relevance of the example person you are talking about in regards to the Affordable Care Act. I guess you forgot to actually do any research, lest you would have stumbled upon Section 1312(f)(3), which says:
"If an individual is not, or is not reasonably expected to be for the entire period for which enrollment is sought, a citizen or national of the United States or an alien lawfully present in the United States, the individual shall not be treated as a qualified individual and may not be covered under a qualified health plan in the individual market that is offered through an Exchange."
In other words, the person you are making an example of is not even affected by the Affordable Care Act!

What I find striking, though, is that the example you have been reduced to using for which to make your argument is an illegal immigrant living in Oregon with no car, no legal income, and who rents a room from someone who pays them cash to do work 'under the table.'
Is this really the average American in your opinion? Odd, really.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Do you think at all?
Judging from content of your posts so far, I don't really find your perception of "think" to hold much significance.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#664589 Oct 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> He just Happy go lucky.
Thats what she calls it......

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#664590 Oct 15, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously aren't a real Christian because that goes against your holy tenets.
You are nothing but a jacksh!t fraud, AND the REALLY SAD part is that you're stupid enough to be proud of it and put it on full display.
You sir need some damn HELP - and I mean YESTERDAY.
Sociopaths never seek help because it would be admitting that they need it.

You are correct that RR is not a real and true Christian but instead, a Christ-insanity-ist.

Real and true Christians have followed the Bible and sold their computers and given the money to the poor. THEREFORE RR is a Christ-insanity-ists; someone who wants others to obey the Bible while he himself has no intention of ever doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Chris Rather 104,609
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 6 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 7 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 8 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 8 hr blkguylooking 471
More from around the web