Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#664551 Oct 15, 2013
Uhhh.. just realized that describes batman quite well.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#664552 Oct 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a racist, too?
Good to know.
"Redneck," "cracker", "Okie", and "hillbilly" emphasize that a person is poor and uneducated and comes from the backwoods with little awareness of the modern world. "White trash" focuses on the person's moral failings.

From your posts, it is clear that you are white trash.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#664553 Oct 15, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Well so much for reading comprehension on my part. Sorry about the dyslexic response.:-)
My first wife's dad worked at the McDonald Douglas plant there at the airport
They just closed the plant.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#664554 Oct 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Calling a certain faction of politicians wackos constitutes shitting on the constitution? Aura, I think you've been drinking the fox news kool aid too much.
No you specifically said you wish that the republicans would change their belief , or shift away from their personal religion.
That constitutes a conflict with their first amendment rights.
You have no right to discriminate people on the basis of their religion, or race or sex. That's the same as what Nazis did, only they discriminated the Jews. I'm not saying you are that extreme, but their can be zero tolerance to this type discrimination.
It's unconstitutional and a civil court offense.

No really, no alcohol needed to see it.

Location hidden

#664555 Oct 15, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get my point? There is no sense of responsibility, or family planning, of looking ahead, of ambition for a better life through hard work and responsible financial practice. Now in Arabia, a bedouin arab lives nomadically. Highly vulnerable, no education despite good access to education. If his children are sick, he may have to watch them die. That is the life he chose. It sounds very terrible, but that is the basic principle of controlling ones life. If he doesn't want that life for his kids, he could've made it his ambition to educate them, to provide food and be able to afford health services, that his children have a better, more promising life.
I guess his children chose that life as well?

Location hidden

#664556 Oct 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect Fox News and I used to watch it every day. I just got sick n tired of all the bad news that every news station reports. They've got a full hour most of the time, all they talk about is negative bullshit for 55 minutes then talk about lighthearted stuff for a minute or two at the end.
Ugh I hate the news.
I know libs hate Fox News because they talk about everything the libs don't want people to know. The same goes for radio guys like Limbaugh or Jon & Ken. Love those guys.
That's... not why people dislike fox news. They are a propaganda apparatus, pure and simple. MSNBC is turning into one as well.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#664557 Oct 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They just closed the plant.
They were bought my Lockheed Martin or Boeing I can't remember, but all aviation company's but those two died when Lockheed got the contracts for the f-22 and the F-35. Boeing makes the drones and commercial planes so they survive, come to think off it it has to be Boeing, because they are making the F-15s now.
Lockheed bought Grumman. They all folded because the F-35 was announced to be the last manned fighter to be produced.
But I think there will still be some made, I for one aren't ready for robots to be in charge...lol

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#664558 Oct 15, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wha??? You said MY illegal gardeners, you MORON.
NOW you attempt to back pedal and as always, fail at doing so yet again?
Sorry- you not only DESERVE the insults, your posts fairly BEG for them.
Don't blame ME for YOUR masochism.
<quoted text>
Yet *you* keep trying.
FOAD
Posters like you are the reason most decent people avoid Topix.

Location hidden

#664559 Oct 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No you specifically said you wish that the republicans would change their belief , or shift away from their personal religion.
That constitutes a conflict with their first amendment rights.
You have no right to discriminate people on the basis of their religion, or race or sex. That's the same as what Nazis did, only they discriminated the Jews. I'm not saying you are that extreme, but their can be zero tolerance to this type discrimination.
It's unconstitutional and a civil court offense.
No really, no alcohol needed to see it.
I actually didn't say that, and I don't even think the person you are referring to said that. I believe he said that the "normal" republicans" should break away from the tea party republicans. No "belief realignment" required.

Also, there is nothing wrong with calling someone "wacky," it is only wrong if you actually discriminate against them in some way or try to change their beliefs.

Nazis? Really?

Location hidden

#664560 Oct 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That's... not why people dislike fox news. They are a propaganda apparatus, pure and simple. MSNBC is turning into one as well.
Try being honest, ALL of the networks providing news are biased in one direction. You just rag on FOX because they lean a different way than you like.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#664561 Oct 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> They were bought my Lockheed Martin or Boeing I can't remember, but all aviation company's but those two died when Lockheed got the contracts for the f-22 and the F-35. Boeing makes the drones and commercial planes so they survive, come to think off it it has to be Boeing, because they are making the F-15s now.
Lockheed bought Grumman. They all folded because the F-35 was announced to be the last manned fighter to be produced.
But I think there will still be some made, I for one aren't ready for robots to be in charge...lol
Yes, it was Boeing.

Location hidden

#664562 Oct 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Redneck," "cracker", "Okie", and "hillbilly" emphasize that a person is poor and uneducated and comes from the backwoods with little awareness of the modern world. "White trash" focuses on the person's moral failings.
From your posts, it is clear that you are white trash.
But Mr./Ms. FO&D-Please eat the Razor Blades is a pillar of society in your estimation? Hypocrite.

Location hidden

#664563 Oct 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are brown trash.
He's more opaque with every comment he makes.

Location hidden

#664564 Oct 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you wish eternal extinction on everyone while Jesus and i only wish Eternal Life......
Yeah, fkg off isn't enough for Kaitlyn, death is the only thing that makes it good for that freak.

Location hidden

#664565 Oct 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Try being honest, ALL of the networks providing news are biased in one direction. You just rag on FOX because they lean a different way than you like.
You say this is response to a post where I called out both fox and msnbc.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#664566 Oct 15, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you have evidence?
Could I please see it?
how are you supposed to see the (spiritual) evidence without (spiritual) eyes, silly?! first you must obey/believe and then you can receive;)

Location hidden

#664567 Oct 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>...
Oh, and I never put the toilet seat down.
That's grounds for divorce.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#664568 Oct 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I actually didn't say that, and I don't even think the person you are referring to said that. I believe he said that the "normal" republicans" should break away from the tea party republicans. No "belief realignment" required.
Also, there is nothing wrong with calling someone "wacky," it is only wrong if you actually discriminate against them in some way or try to change their beliefs.
Nazis? Really?
It was religious wackos , that's same as saying something like...The Democrats should reform and get away from the atheist wackos controlling it.
See how discriminating that sounds?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#664569 Oct 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If those I care about grow up to be gay- extremely or otherwise- then so be it and that's fine with me.
Unlike you, I would never try to dictate how others live or what their sexuality should or shouldn't be.
And sorry- there IS nothing wrong with being gay; you might as well say there's something wrong with having blue eyes.
People are born either straight or gay (and in some cases bi) and have no more conscious control over that than they do the eye color they were born with.
But stay ignorant and stay bigoted so that you'll always be known as the ignorant bigot you are.
if you insist that people can't control what they do with their ying or yang, why do you get mad at me about what i believe?

this just don't make no kinda sense.......

Location hidden

#664570 Oct 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
HAS to be NanoNoLife- as soon as I post, my posts are singled out to be negatively judged and my gut tells me it's that silly lil pile of NanoNothing.
Too funny!!!!!
Moron! Those judgits happen when I'm offline. If you think nobody but me finds you offensive then you're nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min old_moose 15,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 683,541
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 3 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Awesome Facts 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Dees Nhutz 286,521
More from around the web