Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#664280 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"You Christians"??
Oh, so you're a bigot.
Good to know.
Don't like it when it's dished out, huh, RR?

I did that DELIBERATELY in response to YOUR "you women".

Don't like it so much, do you?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#664281 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>As always, you're wrong again.
You know what? Our regular trash and recyclables are picked up once a week.
On the evenings before that, we BOTH do it- together! Either he or I will grab the trashcan and the other will grab the recycle bin.
Then we make a game out of it by racing down the driveway to see who can get there first!
And we can push each other, try to distract each other, even throw a soda can down and in the way just for a "fight" to the finish!
It really is a LOT of fun!
And then once a week, there is the yard waste.
He grabs the heaviest bags and I grab the others. Only fair, since he IS physically STRONGER than me, but as I've already told you, that is not to say he is physically SUPERIOR to me.
And then once a week is just the regular garbage.
As I already told you, whoever thinks of it first takes it out.
RR, your stereotyping is HILARIOUS and you take TV shows and such WAY too seriously and too literally.
There ARE couples that don't fit those stereotypes or yours.
I am one half of one of those couples.
Ours is a loving and harmonious relationship; we don't waste time complaining about the trash being taken out.
Sorry to disappoint you.
OMG....

O_o

That sounds like SOOO much fun!

So you guys throw trash at each other. You sure you ain't a redneck?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664282 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In any event, you should have been posting that to yourself. Your childish insults are just that - childish.
Grow up, OCB.
Practice what you preach, "preacher man".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664283 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! No- they are NOT physically SUPERIOR to humans!
WTF???
They are physically STRONGER than humans- there is a difference!!!
WE can do things animals cannot; animals can do things WE cannot.
It is NOT a question of SUPERIORITY.
If you can't understand this, please- let it go.
I won't waste any more time trying to get someone to comprehend the difference between being STRONGER and being SUPERIOR.
Stronger IS superior, you dumb ass.

A hammer is physically superior to glass.

A horse is physically superior to a mouse.

A man is physically superior to a woman.

WTF is wrong with you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664284 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If you weren't so ignorant, you would know that only a very small amount of menstrual fluid is actually blood.
But hey- you obviously don't believe in sex education for ADULTS either.
So allow me to get you started:
Women lose up to about only 3 tablespoons of actual blood during their period.
Even a wimp ass man like YOU could lose 3 tablespoons and not faint from the sight of it!
Oh that's just gross.

There's something wrong with you people.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664285 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"more physical straight" is the same thing as writing "superior physical strength".
Derp
Sigh.....that you have more STRENGTH physically does NOT translate into being physically SUPERIOR.

Apparently, your entire definition of what makes someone physically superior to another comes down to brute strength only.

And once again- and as always, you're wrong.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664286 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Don't like it when it's dished out, huh, RR?
I did that DELIBERATELY in response to YOUR "you women".
Don't like it so much, do you?
You know the difference?

I admit to being a bigot. You don't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664287 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Practice what you preach, "preacher man".
I've thrown only one childish insult at you today, two posts ago I called you a dumb ass.

You? Probably about 1,000.

Just today.

Grow up.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664288 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG....
O_o
That sounds like SOOO much fun!
So you guys throw trash at each other. You sure you ain't a redneck?
Why do you twist stuff, RR?

I didn't say we throw trash at each other and even with your lousy reading comprehension, you know that.

I said we might throw a soda can down on the driveway to impede the movement of the other- you know- to create an "obstacle".

You see, RR, we're playing a little game that we both enjoy and get a kick out of. Sorry if you have a problem with that.

Yes, I'm sure, RR- neither of us are rednecks.....

But hey- keep twisting the words of others while at the same time patting yourself on the back for not only thinking you're so very clever, but also for thinking you're such a good lil' Christian.

Oy gevalt.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664289 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the difference?
I admit to being a bigot. You don't.
Because I'm not. I just have a very low tolerance for liars, for those who try to shove their religious beliefs down the throats of others and for those who are willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy.

But hey- that's just me.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664290 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's just gross.
There's something wrong with you people.
1. I'm gonna assume this post of yours is your idea of being witty, funny and clever.

If so, HAHA.

If not, read the second response:

2. ROFFLMAO!!! Well look at the big burly manly man- fairly swooning at just the mere THOUGHT of a few spoonfuls of blood.

And something's "wrong with us"? You need to talk to who YOU believe created us- YOUR god.

So there you go blaspheming YOUR god by saying there is something wrong with how your god created women.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664291 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is wrong with you?
Not necessarily. A man could be really strong yet that is not to say he could be a world class gymnast such as women- and most often very young women and girls- are.

So in that example, who is physically superior, you DUMB ASS?

No.... a hammer is superior at BREAKING things. However, a HAMMER will not keep the elements out of your house, DUMB ASS. Glass is SUPERIOR for that, DUMB ASS.

A horse is physically stronger than a mouse.

But it is the mouse who can crawl through the smallest of holes at the first sign of danger, DUMB ASS.

In this case, the SMALL size of the mouse is superior to the large size and strength of the horse, DUMB ASS.

A man is physically stronger than a woman. But as already pointed out to you, men are not physically SUPERIOR to women!

It's not a question of SUPERIORITY, DUMB ASS.

It really comes down to what is merely DIFFERENCE.

And that you are stronger than I am in NO WAY, SHAPE or FORM makes you ANY better, more worthy than I am or superior to me, DUMB ASS.

Buzz off, GNAT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664292 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've thrown only one childish insult at you today, two posts ago I called you a dumb ass.
You? Probably about 1,000.
Just today.
Grow up.
Don't tell me what to do. You're not the boss of me and I am nothing like that cowering and simpering wife of yours.

And yes- you have insulted me otherwise- making digs about what my voice must be like, telling me my man takes the trash out just to not hear me.....and several other barbs and jabs, RR.

And if you think YOUR style of insulting me is "sophisticated and witty"- which it's not, anyway- but if you think your style is any more acceptable to you than my style is- tough cookies, cookie.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#664293 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nor does Aura want the health insurers to no longer be able to ride roughshod over the American public.
Aura is FINE with insurers denying coverage due to pre-existing conditions and no matter how little of consequence those pre-existing conditions may be and in most cases, are.
Aura is FINE with young adults who aren't yet working having no coverage versus being able to stay on their parent's plans until they're 26 years old.
Aura is FINE with health insurers raising rates as much as they like and as often as they like and without needing any government approval to do so.
Aura is FINE with almost 50 million Americans being uninsured because they can't afford it.
Aura is FINE with those who work less than 30 hours a week- which, for instance, is the majority of the 55,000 employees here at Disney World- not being eligible for group coverage.
Aura is FINE with ALL that is wrong with our current health insurance system.
Look you miserable old lady, I didn't say any of that.
So don't say I did, I only do not agree with the way this thing is implemented. And neither does about 60 % of this country, I want these things. But I'll be damned if you're gonna force me to buy something and fine me if I don't. That is not American, nor is it constitutions, that isn't even morally right. In fact it's something that has to die. They can hike income tax 10% or even 15% on earnings, not force you to buy something. Thats like me coming over to your house and selling you protection. I can promise you you wont get robbed if you pay me. If this is allowed there will be blood. Mine you It isn't me that is going to draw it, but it will be loosed.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#664294 Oct 14, 2013
Constitutional even...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664295 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is wrong with you?
Sorry- I skipped by your question:

NOTHING is wrong with ME- I'm not the one who is too dense to understand the difference between being physically STRONGER and being physically SUPERIOR.

Then again, I'm not the one who things physical superiority is all about and only about physical strength.

I'm just not as one-dimensional as you are.......

Not even close.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664296 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Because I'm not. I just have a very low tolerance for liars, for those who try to shove their religious beliefs down the throats of others and for those who are willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy.
But hey- that's just me.
What have I thown down your throat?

You know what, don't answer that.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#664297 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! let me know if/when you're ready to get real cuz there's a few of us willing to do an intervention for you free of charge!:)
"Intervention"?

On behalf of the supernatural?

ROFLOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664298 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm gonna assume this post of yours is your idea of being witty, funny and clever.
If so, HAHA.
If not, read the second response:
2. ROFFLMAO!!! Well look at the big burly manly man- fairly swooning at just the mere THOUGHT of a few spoonfuls of blood.
And something's "wrong with us"? You need to talk to who YOU believe created us- YOUR god.
So there you go blaspheming YOUR god by saying there is something wrong with how your god created women.
Naw, blood is cool.

Just not in a place you like to eat.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664299 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily. A man could be really strong yet that is not to say he could be a world class gymnast such as women- and most often very young women and girls- are.
So in that example, who is physically superior, you DUMB ASS?
No.... a hammer is superior at BREAKING things. However, a HAMMER will not keep the elements out of your house, DUMB ASS. Glass is SUPERIOR for that, DUMB ASS.
A horse is physically stronger than a mouse.
But it is the mouse who can crawl through the smallest of holes at the first sign of danger, DUMB ASS.
In this case, the SMALL size of the mouse is superior to the large size and strength of the horse, DUMB ASS.
A man is physically stronger than a woman. But as already pointed out to you, men are not physically SUPERIOR to women!
It's not a question of SUPERIORITY, DUMB ASS.
It really comes down to what is merely DIFFERENCE.
And that you are stronger than I am in NO WAY, SHAPE or FORM makes you ANY better, more worthy than I am or superior to me, DUMB ASS.
Buzz off, GNAT.
Wait I said strong, now you're red herringing in agile.

How about this? Women's agility is superior to men.

Argue that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 64,210
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 8 min Johnny 831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Anthony MN 654,227
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Steve III 45,256
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min Toby 106,563
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 42 min Catcher1 9,378
Gays snapchat usernames 1 hr Timmberg97 19
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,905
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 2 hr Tony 44
More from around the web