Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#664332 Oct 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Now deliver a baby, inferior.
Good example. Men are inferior to women on that.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#664333 Oct 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Intervention "?
On behalf of the supernatural?
ROFLOL
yes - the super natural is much like the natural, only it's super/spiritual:)
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#664334 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
knowing God and His Word and being a minister of the Gospel IS my life long work and mission, as it should be for everyone!;)
Unfortunately, it will never work that way because everyone never has, is not now, or will ever be a Christian.

Your "All-Christian World" will never happen. You have far too many Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, nontheists, deists, agnostics, and atheists for that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664335 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG. You gotta STOP with the "red herring" thing.
Not only do you overuse it, you misuse it as well.
But okay......and is not agility a part of one's physical being??
You're kinda arguing with yourself now, RR.
I never disputed that men are generally physically STRONGER than women.
I disputed your claim that that means men are physically SUPERIOR to women.
So while a man may be physically STRONGER than a woman, that doesn't translate into being physically SUPERIOR to a woman who possesses certain physical capabilities and talents the man does not.
Anything yet, Mcfly?
Is the fog lifting at all, RR?
Wrong.

Being strong and being agile are totally different things.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#664336 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Early Christians aren't me, dude.
Duh
Keep on google searching. You ain't gonna win this one. I've been round and round it many times.
You manage to reply to about 3% of the biblical errors presented to you and so far not one of your replies has solved one of them.

You take Scripture out of context, you invent new meanings to old words and you leave words out of the text.

Don't bother asking me to go through the last 600,000 posts and prove my accusations, anyone who can read knows the Bible contains errors rendering it unreliable.

Since the Bible can not be trusted you get to be one of us ordinary folks who don't know all the answers.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664337 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is NOT.
A TIGER is stronger than a SEAGULL.
The tiger takes the clam off the beach, bites it and shreds it into a million little pieces to the point that there is nothing that can be eaten from the clam shell.
The seagull pecks at the shell, throws it around the sand a bit, maybe pries it open with its beak, and therein lies the fruit of his efforts- a nice sized tasty morsel.
Now YOU tell me which animal is "superior" in this case.
And maybe I'd understand it better if you had spelled "superior" correctly and/or if you had spelled "capitalized" correctly.
Uhm....

Tigers hunt clams?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664338 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Try reading a parable that actually makes some SENSE- not that self-contradictory nonsense to be found in the bible.
"Once when a Lion was asleep a little Mouse began running up and down upon him; this soon wakened the Lion, who placed his huge paw upon him, and opened his big jaws to swallow him. "Pardon, O King," cried the little Mouse: "forgive me this time, I shall never forget it: who knows but what I may be able to do you a turn
some of these days?"
The Lion was so tickled at the idea of the Mouse being able to help him, that he lifted up his paw and let him go.
Some time after the Lion was caught in a trap, and the hunters who desired to carry him alive to the King, tied him to a tree while they went in search of a wagon to carry him on.
Just then the little Mouse happened to pass by, and seeing the sad plight in which the Lion was, went up to him and soon gnawed away the ropes that bound the King of the Beasts. "Was I not right?" said the little Mouse."
So do tell- how does the lion being physically STRONGER than the mouse make him physically SUPERIOR?
Uh-oh... Christine's goons get mad at you. Cuz lions don't talk...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664339 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Thankfully, NOTHING and you never will.
Good.

Then why are you saying that I throw Christianity down your throat then turn around and say I've thrown nothing down your throat?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664340 Oct 14, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on how one defines the word superior. Are you physically superior to kate upton because you can lift more than her?
Physically superior, as in stronger.

Who's kate?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#664341 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
she and i are HUMAN BEINGS like yourself. something fascist's seem to deny as they vaporize those who stand against fascism without a conscience.....
Which is an ironic thing for a ChristoFACIST like yourself to WHINE ABOUT, seeing non-Christians as less than human that you're just waiting for your god to come back and kill all of.

Shut up, hysterical hypocrite CHRISTOFACIST.

That's why people don't go to church anymore because they are tired of BULLSH!T like YOURS.

YOU are the ones that WANT YOUR GOD TO KILL FOR YOU.
YOU are the ones that want to END THE WORLD and WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.

RELIGIOFACISTS are MURDERERS of the HOMOSAPIEN SPECIES ...DEATH BY BULLSH!T.

Location hidden

#664342 Oct 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've never known or heard of anyone who prayed for any particular "job".
And Obama didn't rely on prayer, he had big money and demented minions backing his evil machinations.
You do not get out much do you. People pray all the time for all the good it does.

Please tell me why you refuse to accept that John McCain prayed to God to let him win.

Of course Obama didn't rely on prayer, he knows it doesn't work.

Please name a politician who did not have big money and demented minions backing his evil machinations.

There are a few, can you name one?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664343 Oct 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question; I too have suspected you are a white supremacist.
Good for you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664344 Oct 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You manage to reply to about 3% of the biblical errors presented to you and so far not one of your replies has solved one of them.
You take Scripture out of context, you invent new meanings to old words and you leave words out of the text.
Don't bother asking me to go through the last 600,000 posts and prove my accusations, anyone who can read knows the Bible contains errors rendering it unreliable.
Since the Bible can not be trusted you get to be one of us ordinary folks who don't know all the answers.
You are an impossible man. I've tried discussing the Bible with you, so has Al. You ignore what we say and just keep copy/pasting more bullshit.

You aren't open for debate, you prefer a one-way conversation.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#664345 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think we are that bad.
Remember that in the days of Noah, Noah and his family with the only ones worthy of God's grace.
I know there's a lot of good people out there in the world, these Topix atheists are a very bad representation of our population.
"Noah and his family with the only ones worthy of God's grace."

Proof that god is merely made up by man when god is made prejudiced and murderous just like man.

Only the twisted human mind would come up with a god that favors THEM above all else!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664346 Oct 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not get out much do you. People pray all the time for all the good it does.
Please tell me why you refuse to accept that John McCain prayed to God to let him win.
Of course Obama didn't rely on prayer, he knows it doesn't work.
Please name a politician who did not have big money and demented minions backing his evil machinations.
There are a few, can you name one?
How do you know how McCain or Obama pray?

Location hidden

#664347 Oct 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and the retarded Unions that poured money into electing him
and begged for obamacare , got the law passed so we could see what was in it. Now decided they don't like whats in it, totally stupid people will vote to get to go to the guillotine, until they figure out what a guillotine is.
I love the legitimate functions of government. Putting bad guys in jail, protecting our shores and a few other things. But I hate what Christians have done to America, republican Christians and democratic Christians, both.

I don't see why more people can't see that it is both political parties who are destroying America and the American dream.

I have friends who have moved to China, El Salvador and Brazil because they feel life and opportunity is better for them there. They came to America because they thought they could find a better life and they returned because they could not.

Greed is killing us all. Those who are greedy and those of us who get robbed when big business's pay our elected officials to pass laws giving them favors and tax breaks.

Can you name an elected official who represents the people who elected him instead of the big business who financed his election campaign?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#664348 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you.
Yes, it's good that more and more of your "Christian" façade is slipping off...unless your "real" god also hates black people and is giving you some sort of "special favor".

"Psst! Yeah, I'm God and I'm sorry I ever created blacks," is what your minister told you your "Real God(TM)" said. And you fell right for it because it's feeding your "superiority".

Hey - the church IS the most segregated place....
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#664349 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an impossible man. I've tried discussing the Bible with you, so has Al. You ignore what we say and just keep copy/pasting more bullshit.
I guess this means there's NO god, then...just fighting over bullsh!t.

What good would a god do, anyway when humans are fighting like angry siblings trying to get the most favor out of Big Daddy in the Sky?

Killing ourselves over a god will only win us death. Then what? No god to prove and no one to prove it TO because we'll all be DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD.

Location hidden

#664350 Oct 14, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>What if a person prayed to poop, and then they pooped? God seems real good at answering calls to defecate, it would seem.
Am I doing this "praying" thing right?
You have to go inside your closet and close the door. But if you do it right you can have all your wishes and dreams come true!

Verses which give unlimited powers to those who pray and ask God for assistance. Among these are comments as:

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened"--Matt. 7:7-8, Luke 11:9-10;

"Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you"--John 16:23;

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive"Matt. 21:22.

John 14:13-14 NIV, "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Mark 11:24 (KJV), "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

In order to counteract the patent inaccuracy of these premises, apologists seek modification through James 4:3 and 1 John 5:14. The former says, "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask remiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." In other words, the reason the prayers of the sick, the old, the infirm, the afflicted, etc. have not been answered is because they were based on lust, greed and other selfish motives. It's hard to believe even hardened apologists really believe this. On the other hand, 1 John 5:14 ("...if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us") represents a more subtle ploy. Prayers are not answered because they do not comply with God's will. The problems with this explanation are:

•(a) the earlier verses said nothing about God's will or the need to fulfill His desires, and
•(b) judging from many prayers which people feel were answered, one can't help but question God's morality. Praying, for example, that one's relative will die in order to inherit his wealth and having your wish materialize, does not speak well for God.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#664351 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I've been trying to tell him........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Here For Now 619,795
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Rider on the Storm 31,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 687,439
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 3 hr Neil_Hines 3
More from around the web