Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#664245 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>True enough- you and NanoNoNothing sure are crazy........and "coincidentally" enough, you're both fascist bigots.
i am greatful that we have the freedoms of speech to agree to disagree, but you, heir fraulEin, wish that those who don't agree with you would be "vaporized".

now seriously, who's the fascist here???;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#664246 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think a retailer does the appliance delivery using telekinesis or something??
No, the delivery guys are GUYS.
Cuz you women are too weak to move a fridge
BTW, you misogynistic misfit, your misogyny came through loud and clear in the last sentence of your post.

What's with the "you" women and the tone 100% implied there?

Why not just say: "Women are too weak to move a fridge"?

But no.....you put in the qualifying "you" which of course only serves to indicate at best- your animosity toward women and at worst- your downright contempt, disdain and HATRED of women.

The ONLY thing that could suck more than to be YOU would be to be your WIFE.

She's either a total MORON or totally miserable or a combination thereof.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664247 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you see, the thing is that NO ONE is worthless, heir fraulEine, and you may not be german but you sho-nuff is fascist!;)
Nope- not in any way, shape or form am I a fascist.

Now- start your daily rant against homosexuals and everyone else who doesn't live their life as YOU do, you fascist bigot.

And yeah- you ARE worthless by the very definition and tenets of your religion- that we are ALL born worthless POS sinners.

Stay the downtrodden clown you are- not that you have any choice in the matter.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664248 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i am greatful that we have the freedoms of speech to agree to disagree, but you, heir fraulEin, wish that those who don't agree with you would be "vaporized".
now seriously, who's the fascist here???;)
No- it's not because NanoNotWorthACrap doesn't agree with me that I said that- it's because she/he/it is a contemptuous pile of steaming crap.

And gee- it would be kinda nice of piles of steaming crap would just vaporize and disappear.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#664249 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jesus also said that he would be back in the lifetime of his followers"
WRONG- He did not! He did say that not 1 stone would be left on another in teh city of Jerusalem and THAT was fulfilled in about 60 AD.
"also said you could move mountains with prayer/faith"
TRUE - Jesus and the jews used parables and common figures of speech to make their points just as we do today; i.e., we still use the phrase "don't make 'mountains' out of mole hills";)
Look it up dude. 3 of the Gospels have him saying what I wrote.

So, you have a magic ability to discern what is parable and what is not?

I bet other people would like to be able to do that.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#664250 Oct 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well there is the space between your ears Dave? LMAO!
That space is more productive than the shit between your ears.

hah ha ha

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664251 Oct 14, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
People like asssup and RR seem to think they are better qualified to correctly interpret the bible than those who have made it their life long work and mission.

Such hubris is a result of horribly low self-esteem along with a laughably over-inflated ego.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664252 Oct 14, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that asssup wrongly characterized a metaphor as a parable, for to say "make a mountain out of a molehill" is NOT a parable, but is actually a metaphor and a figure of speech.

Parables are NOT "figures of speech" either.

But assupbackwards fancies himself to be quite the biblical scholar.

He couldn't "scholar" his way out of a paper bag.

Evolution is true.....

#664253 Oct 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No you are confused, it absolutely IS the biggest tax increase in US history. It creates 20 new taxes and over 9 years amounts to 525 billion more dollars in taxes, plus any other increases. But there's no point talking to you about it, you're all for being forced to buy it and pay out the ass for it.
I personally call that ignorant as hell, it's like you agreeing to buy me the whip to beat you with.
http://reason.com/archives/2012/07/09/yes-act...
We are forced to pay for socialized medicine already....in the form of Medicare and Medicaid. You cannot stop the government from taking it out of your paycheck, can you?

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#664254 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, you say you "don't" like prison; that strongly implies that you have some experience with having BEEN in prison.
Otherwise, it makes more sense that you would have said you don't THINK you WOULD like prison.
Or maybe you're still IN prison, huh?
Other than the one of your own making being the prison that is your mind, that is......
Quit stalking me ...you evul meany.
I showed you the people that got 100-300% increases.
Now leave me alone you Sea Hag.

Evolution is true.....

#664255 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>People like asssup and RR seem to think they are better qualified to correctly interpret the bible than those who have made it their life long work and mission.
Such hubris is a result of horribly low self-esteem along with a laughably over-inflated ego.
Agreed....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#664256 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i figured that's what it meant, but yet kait the witch says "how am i wishing ill on anyone?"
are we in the twilight zone, bro, or do you think this is how people were in the days of noah?
"as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the end" Jesus
No, I don't think we are that bad.

Remember that in the days of Noah, Noah and his family with the only ones worthy of God's grace.

I know there's a lot of good people out there in the world, these Topix atheists are a very bad representation of our population.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#664257 Oct 14, 2013
Wow...this discussion has gone completely off the rails.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664258 Oct 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Quit stalking me ...you evul meany.
I showed you the people that got 100-300% increases.
Now leave me alone you Sea Hag.
LOL!! "Stalking" you???!!!??

I guess I can see why you flatter yourself so much, since it's very likely no one else does....

No- you did NOT show me that.

But hey- you say you did, so indulge me.

Copy and paste the exact information that shows that- not long winded stories and op-ed and opinion pieces.

You won't because you can't.

GOT it.

Thanks anyway.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#664259 Oct 14, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
We are forced to pay for socialized medicine already....in the form of Medicare and Medicaid. You cannot stop the government from taking it out of your paycheck, can you?
That's different I accept income tax, I do not accept being fined for not buying something.
I said I could accept it if it were a straight tax, they take out my earnings. They propose a way to profit and make criminals out of people for not having money to buy something. That's just wrong, and nothing good will come from it. You just wait , the Irs will be taking property for owing fines for not buying something.
This is extortion a terror tactics. Do you have any idea what the IRS does to people? It's gonna lead to something bad, and just look to what's going on now if you don't believe me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664260 Oct 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, I don't like prison.
You know the saying "women age like fine wine"?

OCB is aging like milk...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664261 Oct 14, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor does Aura want the health insurers to no longer be able to ride roughshod over the American public.

Aura is FINE with insurers denying coverage due to pre-existing conditions and no matter how little of consequence those pre-existing conditions may be and in most cases, are.

Aura is FINE with young adults who aren't yet working having no coverage versus being able to stay on their parent's plans until they're 26 years old.

Aura is FINE with health insurers raising rates as much as they like and as often as they like and without needing any government approval to do so.

Aura is FINE with almost 50 million Americans being uninsured because they can't afford it.

Aura is FINE with those who work less than 30 hours a week- which, for instance, is the majority of the 55,000 employees here at Disney World- not being eligible for group coverage.

Aura is FINE with ALL that is wrong with our current health insurance system.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664262 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Keep it up with the juvenile remarks and your pathetic and embarrassing attempts at being clever.
Talking to yourself again?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664263 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think we are that bad.
Remember that in the days of Noah, Noah and his family with the only ones worthy of God's grace.
I know there's a lot of good people out there in the world, these Topix atheists are a very bad representation of our population.
And I can only hope that "you" Christians here on Topix are just as much a very bad a representation of those who actually are Christian.

Just one example: Your pal assssup- a MARRIED man- comes on the internet to trawl for women.

I'll bet he not only LOVES those Ashley (whoever) ads, he's probably already gotten himself an account.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664264 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Duh. I KNOW they're guys.
Again, RR- I am not arguing that men are generally physically stronger than women.
So the F*CK what???
You seem to think that means men are "better" than women.
And that is where you are wrong- AGAIN.
Our physical superiority does make us better at some things.

Like delivering you a new fridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,928
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,684
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 668,045
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 46,047
Rogythil.com is Dedicated to Providing Revelati... 53 min richardjhons 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 27
White Women Feet Smell and Taste! (Jun '12) 1 hr Jay 34
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,112
More from around the web