Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#664152 Oct 14, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. God's plan is for you to get run over by a church bus, and dragged for a block and a half under its wheels.
<quoted text>
"Wishing destruction?" Where do you see that?
<quoted text>
Put a curse on G...Ghaaa....HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Where do you see *that?*
Poor, poor waaasssie; always trying to see things that aren't there, so he'll have something to whine about.
"God's elect..." (snicker)
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
kait - what does FOAD mean?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664153 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Please go somewhere else--at least, turn around--before you bend over and blow stuff like that out your ass.
<quoted text>
Translation: "I refuse to be responsible for my own words. I will lie, and lie, and lie because my jesus says I can, even though his Ninth Commandment says not to. Fuck him, I'm forgiven."
maybe it's time we took a break? ain't getting no where talking with witches.......

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#664154 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jesus also said that he would be back in the lifetime of his followers"
WRONG- He did not! He did say that not 1 stone would be left on another in teh city of Jerusalem and THAT was fulfilled in about 60 AD.
"also said you could move mountains with prayer/faith"
TRUE - Jesus and the jews used parables and common figures of speech to make their points just as we do today; i.e., we still use the phrase "don't make 'mountains' out of mole hills";)
Correct.

They know what metaphors and analogies are, they use them all the time. They just refuse to admit that the Bible has uses many metaphors. It's so stupid to watch a supposed intellectual as that question about "moving a mountain with faith". They're numnuts.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664155 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kait - what does FOAD mean?
F*ck off and die

It's a lovely sentiment...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#664156 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what they tell you in church, isn't it? And of course you suck it up like it was your pastor's semen, because thinking in your religion isn't allowed.
<quoted text>
*YOU* are unclean.
<quoted text>
Right; you live in a world of your own, completely divorced from reality because you *hate* reality. It doesn't do what *you* want.
<quoted text>
I'll take reality over your delusions anytime.
what happens with all this "reality" you speak of after a few more decades when your spirit departs from your body?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#664157 Oct 14, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
A void is the same thing this universe expanded into. Space was considered a void until they discovered it has all sorts of stuff floating around in it. Which led to the expansion of the universe theory.
Some worship the creative force as God. Each with a different perspective of just what it is. You also worship this creative force, your energy, from your own perspective. And call them idiots for not sharing your sectarian belief in such.
Was amusing, your explaining your mispelling to OCB a short while ago after taking me to task for spelling a word properly. Selective dyslexia. Dyslexia, BTW, will interfere with how you interpret data you must make judgments on. Has a serious affect on understanding. You may try reading physics books with more pictures in them.
Would you care to provide me with a stimulating and satisfying sex experience to see if I have experienced such? Preferably with a minimum of conversation to interfere with the experience.
A void is nothing.

What was discovered by science is irrelevant to the meaning and spirit of the word and of course the total misunderstanding of physics when it was fist written that goddidit out of nothing by escaped slaves in the bronze age.

Wrong, why do godbots assume that everyone has to worship something? I’ll tell you why, because that how you brain is indoctrinated to think. And when people try to explain that no worship is involved you get all incredulous and guess what, you fall back on that old mantra, everyone has to worship something. I guess this must be a real world representation of the circle of belief

You have abused and mocked my disability so often you leave yourself wide open when you make an error. If you don’t like that then there are two answers, one don’t mock dyslexia or two don’t make mistakes (and more to the point don’t blame them on what you don’t understand)

Your understanding of dyslexia is that of most ignorant godbots, i.e. none. But hey ho, you are a godbot so we all understand how stupid you are. P.S. da Vinci was dyslexic, Alexander Graham Bell was dyslexic, as was Pierre Curie, Thomas Edison. Albert Einstein, Michael Faraday, George Patton, Nelson Rockefeller, Woodrow Wilson, George Washington, Hans Christian Andersen, Agatha Christie, F. Scott Fitzgerald and many more too numerous to mention. So you are saying that these people were of limited understanding and defective judgement? Shows how much you know, right?

Honey, there is no point, you would not comprehend a stimulating and satisfying sex experience if one sat on your face and farted. There that’s one for you to think about and masturbate over in the toilet while you wife is enjoying a stimulating and satisfying sex experience with one (or more) of her lovers.

#664158 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When your hero, Obama, gave his "57 states" speech,he said he travelled to "all corners of the US".
http://youtu.be/EpGH02DtIws
Do you think he literally meant every single corner that the US has or was it just a figure of speech?
You're leaving? They're shutting down that internet cafe early today...
So? Compared to the world the USA is pretty rectangular. I guess it’s the straight(ish) borders top and bottom

Are you saying Obama should have written for the babble?

There you go again making guesses based in ignorance in the hope of scoring a spite point, you failed, all you do is show yourself as ignorant and spiteful

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#664159 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need a gadget to open a jar, then you're too weak to open it yourself.
Thanks for helping me out.
What is your issue with women generally not being as physically strong as men?

Why do you use that in your attempts to justify your misogyny?

In the meantime, my BRAIN is much stronger than YOURS is, as is the brain of EVERY woman I know compared to you.

#664160 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was a metaphor.
Tell Christine that, she thinks it literally means four corners. She even described a "square or rectangle"...
Oh no. Are you gonna post the definition of metaphor then claim you taught me that?
That’s what the babbles says abut we have of course come across your selective interpretation when the actual wording does not suite your belief on several occasions

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664161 Oct 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big fcking difference you moron.
You don't write checks or hand money to the fire department.
The City you live in writes the checks to them.
You don't pay them a gd premium , and if you don't have a job, own property or a car , you don't pay for it at all.
It is not this way with your obamaplan, of you don't have a job or own property or even a car, you still have to pay or get fined.
Only a complete retard can think these are the same.
BTW this discussion is over with me , you're a complete jackass that must be in love with the obama plan, but it's going to change.
Says the MORON who posted that health insurance premiums are going to increase by 200 or 300% or at least by 99%.

Says the MORON who posts that as if it's fact yet who can't post ANY source to back up what you claim is fact.

You're no different than those who come on here and say that the existence of a god is fact even though they can't prove it.

You said it is fact that health insurance premiums are going to increase by 200 or 300% or by at least 99% and you can't prove YOUR belief about that either, and frankly, if THAT belief was a fact, it would be a HELLUVA lot easier to prove than the existence of any god.

Now go undo the tight little wad you got your man-panties in, FOOL.

And of COURSE this discussion is over with you- you're a LIAR and you posted a LIE by saying health insurance premiums are going to increase by 200 or 300% or at least by 99% and you didn't think ANYONE would question you about that.

Well, I DID question you about that and I outed you for the hysterical fool you truly are.

You LIED when you claimed what you did and I suspect you KNEW you were lying; but you were too stupid to imagine that anyone else would suspect you of being the lying crud you are.

Toodles!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664162 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, if you don't pay taxes there is no penalty.
Say you work for cash, like your illegal gardeners do. Then say you rent a room somewhere, also like your illegal gardeners do. Then say you don't own a car, your boss just picks you up every day - also like your illegal gardener does.
That person does not pay for the Fire Dept, but that person can still get services from the Fire Dept.
And that person isn't charged a penalty from the IRS.
Capsice?
Sigh.

My community uses a legitimate lawn service.

Look them up if you like: Stelley Lawn Service.

Your moronic assumptions are about as broad as that lard ass of yours, RR.

But now you're off on a tangent about illegals when they are clearly NOT who I was talking about to begin with.

"Capsice" this, RR- get lost.

You are one ugly toad.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#664163 Oct 14, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't. I would be quite interested in a legitimate proof for prayer outside of "you must have faith to speak to god you devil!"
You're a liar. If something miraculous happened right in front of your eyes you would deny it was real, even to the point of saying you must have hallucinated the whole thing.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664164 Oct 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Compared to the world the USA is pretty rectangular. I guess it’s the straight(ish) borders top and bottom
There you go again making guesses based in ignorance in the hope of scoring a spite point, you failed, all you do is show yourself as ignorant and spiteful
RR is as much of an idiot as he is deliberately obtuse- or at least for HIS sake, I HOPE he's being deliberately obtuse, but I wonder about that.

And his ignorance is of SUCH astounding and epic proportion that he's too damned ignorant to know we are ALL very well aware and all too aware of just how ignorant he is, yet he insists on continuing to prove to us what he proved long ago.

Here's a GREAT example:

RR thinks a 6 month old baby is emotionally and intellectually mature and developed enough to know that they can manipulate their parents by crying and that they need to be "disciplined" for that by being HIT.

Yet RR also thinks that an ELEVEN year old isn't emotionally and intellectually mature and developed enough to be taught where babies come from- those same BABIES RR is fine and dandy with being HIT for doing what babies do- CRY.

But he'll say he knows better than me because HE is a parent when the REALITY is he was a sperm donor which does NOT a "parent" make.

RR is SO ignorant that he doesn't know that ANYONE can sire children but that the act of doing so does NOT translate into one being a parent or at least does not translate into one being a GOOD parent.

RR apparently SUCKS at everything he does.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664165 Oct 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
"top and bottom" borders?

Now is that literal or what?

Understand that's how you read the Bible, it'll say something like what you just said "broders top and bottom" and you'll flip your lid because there's no "top" or "bottom" of the USA.

Thanks for your help.

Location hidden

#664166 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh- I'm not reading debate articles, oped pieces, etc.
Last time- I asked for a link or source that specifically backs up your claim that health insurance premiums are increasing by 200 or 300% or at least 99%.
If any of the links you posted specifically say that, then copy and paste where that is stated.
Since MY premium for the coming year didn't increase by one red cent, I'd like to see you back
up your claim since I don't understand why I would be exempt from what you claimed is going to be the case.
Here ya go Aura! Toldja the oppugnant hag wouldn't read any link that doesn't totally agree with her. It appears she has selective, hysterical blindness along with the OCD.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#664167 Oct 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar. If something miraculous happened right in front of your eyes you would deny it was real, even to the point of saying you must have hallucinated the whole thing.
A miracle would be for you to just vaporize and disappear.

The evidence that you had would be the incredible amount of air pollution created by the vapor of you having poofed out of existence.

You truly are the ugliest person I have ever seen on Topix and that's saying a LOT because there are some real hideous aberrations here, but you win top prize, NanoNothing.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664168 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
What is your issue with women generally not being as physically strong as men?
Why do you use that in your attempts to justify your misogyny?
In the meantime, my BRAIN is much stronger than YOURS is, as is the brain of EVERY woman I know compared to you.
What is your issue with facts? Why do you make it such a big deal?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664169 Oct 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
That’s what the babbles says abut we have of course come across your selective interpretation when the actual wording does not suite your belief on several occasions
Does dyslexia prevent you from making a coherent sentence?

Location hidden

#664170 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I can open my own ketchup bottle.
Thank God.
Hey! Not all girls have weak grips!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#664171 Oct 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.
My community uses a legitimate lawn service.
Look them up if you like: Stelley Lawn Service.
Your moronic assumptions are about as broad as that lard ass of yours, RR.
But now you're off on a tangent about illegals when they are clearly NOT who I was talking about to begin with.
"Capsice" this, RR- get lost.
You are one ugly toad.
siigh...

"your" lawn service was not a reference to your personal lawn service. Just like if I said "over there in your state of Florida"......

An ugly toad? C'mon, OCB. Can you please try going one day without all the petty, childish insults? Can you get your point across without them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 658,974
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Dog iz grate 71,164
servpro sucks (Apr '08) 26 min Unhappy customer 29
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 27 min crucifiedguy 5,089
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min Rider on the Storm 183,468
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Rider on the Storm 290
14k Jewelry Hallmark b within a square 1 hr bjintexas 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr who 283,031
More from around the web