Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#663694 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I mean, really. All shit talking aside, are you really serious that sex ed should be taught to a 4, 5 or 6 year old kid?
Are you talking about teaching them "If a stranger touches you in your private place" stuff? Or are you talking about teaching them the "birds and the bees", real sex ed?
Age appropriate. Do you have any concept what that means?
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#663695 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I mean, really. All shit talking aside, are you really serious that sex ed should be taught to a 4, 5 or 6 year old kid?
Are you talking about teaching them "If a stranger touches you in your private place" stuff? Or are you talking about teaching them the "birds and the bees", real sex ed?
It'sd better than striking infants, twit.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#663696 Oct 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. God's plan is for you to get run over by a church bus, and dragged for a block and a half under its wheels.
tsk tsk kait, wishing destruction & trying to put a curse on God's elect always has a way of coming back on the curser's own head.....
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#663697 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice red herring. Almost.
The subject wasn't teaching kids about the human body, it was teaching sexual education to kindergarteners.
What kindergartener is of "appropriate age" to learn about sex?!
Again, not a red herring. Again, just because you make a false assertion, in other words a straw man, it does not make it the subject. Had you read the article I linked, you would have had your answer. "Kindergartener"? Please tell me how autocorrect is responsible for that?

You're really not very bright.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#663698 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
There are agnostic witches, there are atheist witches, there are some who claim to be "christian wiccans."
Your ignorance knows no limits, y'stupidfuckwad. Time and again, you show that you know nothing of the craft. You won't allow yourself to learn anything about it, because all that matters to you is your worthless, uninformed opinion.
Do you *really* enjoy making such an ass of yourself??
FOAD
<quoted text>
The only a$$ you ever get is when your fingers tear through that cheap toilet paper you buy.
you WISH you get a piece of that paper i use, but it sells for more on craigs list than you're able to pay!;)
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#663699 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what? Typos?
Ok then, damn. Don't focus on the TYPOS. Focus on the facts.
I dare you.
When you present a fact, I'll focus on it. So far all you have submitted is Alan Keyes, Breitbart, NewsMax lunacy. Besides, it is hard to focus when it is impossible to discern what you mean by your ridiculous sentences.

Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#663700 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the difference between you and I:
I would stand beside you, arm in arm, to fight that prick of a politician.
I don't see the political sides like you do. I KNOW that Republican politicians are just as crooked and corrupt as the Dems.
Wow, an internet tough guy. You don't see sides? Bwahahahahahaha

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#663701 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Please go somewhere else--at least, turn around--before you bend over and blow stuff like that out your ass.
kait - you know i'm only messing w/you and giving back just a lil of what you give me.....:)

i've tried to talk nice to you and send some love notes your way on PM. are you still rejecting them?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#663702 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Spelling errors? I didn't understand what you meant, at all. Those were not spelling errors. Either you are drunk or having a stroke. Besides, you are the first poster to Riverdance deflect a spelling error, a true spelling error where one word was involved, not a complete butchering of a sentence as you have repeatedly done today.
You really have no clue what a red herring is. You're not very bright.
Uh-huh...

Are you gonna pull an OCB, post the definition of red herring then claim you taught it to me?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#663703 Oct 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not only is my name not Gladys, you are too mired in your own immoral and deviant ways; in other words, there is no hope for you because you are just too lost.
And sadder than that is that you LIKE being as lost as you are.
<quoted text>
Neither do you.
Why do you feel you are exempt from your savior's rules?
i have all the hope in the world *literally* and i'm trying my darndest to give it away generously.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663704 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Age appropriate. Do you have any concept what that means?
Yes. It means when a child has reached a proper stage of development to learn something specific.

Do you know that some 5 year olds are much more mature than other 5 year olds?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663705 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Again, not a red herring. Again, just because you make a false assertion, in other words a straw man, it does not make it the subject. Had you read the article I linked, you would have had your answer. "Kindergartener"? Please tell me how autocorrect is responsible for that?
Yes it was a red herring.

A red herring is something that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.

I talked about sex ed, you pulled a red herring and tried changing it to 'learning about the human body', which can be done without sex ed.

Red herring ass.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#663706 Oct 11, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what do you think would be proof?
Define your idea of proof please.
I provide links to real scientific organizations and/or those who aggregate science news.
Is this your way of denial.
And yes there is actual proof that most things on earth are well over 10,000 years old. But, you're a YEC, so there's no hope for you.
<quoted text>
Ah, the hatefulness of christianity!
And you're just a brainless pew-warmer who expresses his thoughts by dropping trou, bending over, and explosively blowing them out his ass.
Nice goin', moron.
i suspect that you may be ticklish on your sides, feet and badunkadunk;)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663707 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>When you present a fact, I'll focus on it. So far all you have submitted is Alan Keyes, Breitbart, NewsMax lunacy. Besides, it is hard to focus when it is impossible to discern what you mean by your ridiculous sentences.
Bullshit.

I've supplied videos of Obama speaking.

Don't pull another red herring and say all I posted was Fox News. The source isn't the fact, the video footage is.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#663708 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It says the same thing. Whether it's on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, local news, YouTube, etc it's still Obama endorsing sex ed to 5 year olds.
It says:“medically accurate, age-appropriate, and responsible sex education.”
I ask again, what age appropriate kindergartner is old enough for sex ed?
You're not very bright. This question has been answered. It's in the article. Comprehension is not your strong suit. Wait, I'm not sure what is. Oh, yes, deflection and Riverdancing.

I know you're a Christian, so you are a misogynistic pervert, but the word sex does not just describe the act of coitus. Children are very curious and telling them that a baby comes from a stork is ridiculous. You're beating a baby here that is just a dog whistle used to denigrate someone whom you despise because you know the alarm the word sex brings up, especially in relation to children.

Once again, sex education is not simply describing the act of coitus. Straight from the horse's mouth:

According to Chicago Public Schools’ chief health officer, Stephanie Whyte, kindergartners and first-graders will learn about anatomy, healthy relationships, and personal safety. The teachers for those grades will design lesson plans around topics like “my body,”“good touch vs. bad touch,” and “living things that reproduce.” By fourth grade, kids will start learning about the “physical, social, and emotional aspects of puberty.” Students won’t receive information about human reproduction and contraception until middle school.

You're not very bright.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663709 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, an internet tough guy. You don't see sides? Bwahahahahahaha
Lemme help you out...

I didn't say I don't see sides.

I said "I don't see the political sides like you do."

It's the "like you do" part that you ignored.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#663710 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh...
Are you gonna pull an OCB, post the definition of red herring then claim you taught it to me?
Now that was a red herring. Good job. Once again, your Riverdancing is showing you to be an unmitigated fool. Another good job.

You are incapable of learning, why would I try to teach you anything?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#663711 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what they tell you in church, isn't it? And of course you suck it up like it was your pastor's semen, because thinking in your religion isn't allowed.
resist them unclean spirits before you and them become 1!

here's what i think: i'm not conformed to the ideology of this world, but instead i'm transformed by the renewing of my mind through the washing of the Word of God!

now - do you really want to be conformed to this fascist world system, kait?:)
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#663712 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was a red herring.
A red herring is something that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.
I talked about sex ed, you pulled a red herring and tried changing it to 'learning about the human body', which can be done without sex ed.
Red herring ass.
It is not a deflection because your assertion is Nancy Grace, Breitbart wrong.

According to Chicago Public Schools’ chief health officer, Stephanie Whyte, kindergartners and first-graders will learn about anatomy, healthy relationships, and personal safety. The teachers for those grades will design lesson plans around topics like “my body,”“good touch vs. bad touch,” and “living things that reproduce.” By fourth grade, kids will start learning about the “physical, social, and emotional aspects of puberty.” Students won’t receive information about human reproduction and contraception until middle school.

Sex education is not only describing the act of coitus. You are not very bright.

Your claim is actually the red herring dog whistle. Idiot.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#663713 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme help you out...
I didn't say I don't see sides.
I said "I don't see the political sides like you do."
It's the "like you do" part that you ignored.
Not ignored. Laughed at. I'll laugh even harder. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You're not fit to change my flat tire. Help me out? Bwahahahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Porkpie Hat 271,337
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 590,183
9/11&bin 14 min REV CAROL 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min Epiphany2 612,187
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min Mike thunkit 99,975
The Price of Oil and the Dollar 1 hr sara moor 4
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Rinku84 93
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 4,386
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 176,947
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 13 hr Finley 31
More from around the web