Prove there's a god.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663733 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that Stephanie Whyte thinks it's a good idea.
Why do you think she's right?
Look about forty posts up. I answered this already. Try to pay attention. I can't bother spoon feeding you.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#663734 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Prove that you've seen 80% of Obama's speeches.
Nope. I am not a liar. I actually pay attention to the political arena unlike you who simply parrots sound bites.

As far as proving that I've seen 80% of Obama's speeches- not gonna do that.

But how about you prove you have hands?

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#663735 Oct 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.....how does a child know that a part of their body is a "private place" if they know nothing about sex?
What makes a vagina or a penis a "private place", RR?
Sorry you don't realize that what makes a vagina or a penis a "private place" is all about sex.
As to the rest of your questions, why do you have an issue with young children being taught where babies come from and all the more if you're okay with them being taught about their "private places"?
It's private because humans cover themselves in clothes.

If you ever had a child, you would've noticed how a baby could give a shit less if they're running around naked. They even go to the extent of removing all their clothes that you put on them, diaper included, just to be naked.

The adults in their life tell them that it's "bad" to run around naked, "Put your clothes back on!"

You don't know this because you've never been a mommy. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just the way you are. Mrs RR is the same way, when we met, my kids were out of the naked baby stage, so she's ignorant of it, too.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663736 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
I've supplied videos of Obama speaking.
Don't pull another red herring and say all I posted was Fox News. The source isn't the fact, the video footage is.
<quoted text>
Another red herring.
Just read this part, then:
The source isn't the fact, the video footage is.
Yes, but your facts are wrong. How many times must I explain that President Obama wasn't talking about teaching Kindergartners how to fuck. You are supplying the red herring and keep dancing to the same tune even though the music has changed and your Oompah band has gone home.

Once again, not a red herring. You're not very bright, Dog Whistle.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663737 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex ed doesn't belong in an Elementary school classroom. Only a complete douche would think that.
Looks like you and Ms Whyte have something in common. Ignorance.
Why does that make someone a douche?

I guess you're okay with children being sexually molested and not having a clue as to what is taking place.

That's a lot worse than being a douche; that's being a monster, you MONSTER.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663738 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus on the facts.
If you can.
I have been. You're just not paying attention. Oh well, I'm out of here. I've read the words of a pedantic, Riverdancing idiot enough for one day.

I'll pray for your children.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663739 Oct 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Really. Umm...Elementary school is through the SIXTH grade.
So you don't think 11 and 12 year olds should even being taught sex ed?
Nah- why bother? It's better if they find out about it by engaging in sex first.
MORON.
You wouldn't be asking these ignorant questions if you ever watched your 11 year old child blow out their 11 candles.

They are children, OCB. They have childish minds that can't understand the way we can.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663740 Oct 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I am not a liar. I actually pay attention to the political arena unlike you who simply parrots sound bites.
Go.
Haha

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663741 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't know what a red herring is.
No, he does not. He just likes the way he THINKS it makes him sound smart.

It doesn't.

Just as he doesn't know what a red herring is, he is clueless when it comes to making apt or correct analogies.

No WONDER RR thinks an MBA is such a big friggin' deal.

Small minds such as his is is easily impressed by that which is really quite mundane.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663742 Oct 11, 2013
*are* easily impressed.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663743 Oct 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>*Than* what.
No. "Then" what.

OCB: "it's not spelling errors"

RR: "then what?" (as in, "then was is it?")

You're welcome.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663744 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep posting what Stephanie Whyte thinks?
Can you not think for yourself?
Moron. It explains exactly what was meant about sex education in the Chicago Public School System, in other words a fact about the President's speech.

Bwahahaha.

You really are an idiot. Bye, moron.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663745 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you tried to Breitbart dog whistle about President Obama bowing to an "enemy" (The friggin' Emperor of Japan, bwahahaha), but when you were showed all the others, even you precious Dumbya, you fell eerily silent.
You are an unmitigated fool.
I posted a google search of Barry bowing to many people, including some of our enemies.

I ignored your ignorant post just like I ignored your claim that Bush raised the credit ceiling 30 times.

And you fell eerily silent on that...

Huh...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663746 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Look about forty posts up. I answered this already. Try to pay attention. I can't bother spoon feeding you.
Nah.

I scroll past most of your posts...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663747 Oct 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I am not a liar. I actually pay attention to the political arena unlike you who simply parrots sound bites.
Go.
Then you remain a liar.

You have not seen 80% of Obamas 5,000 speeches "as they are happening".

Nice concession speech, though. Kudos.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663748 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's private because humans cover themselves in clothes.
If you ever had a child, you would've noticed how a baby could give a shit less if they're running around naked. They even go to the extent of removing all their clothes that you put on them, diaper included, just to be naked.
The adults in their life tell them that it's "bad" to run around naked, "Put your clothes back on!"
You don't know this because you've never been a mommy. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just the way you are. Mrs RR is the same way, when we met, my kids were out of the naked baby stage, so she's ignorant of it, too.
Oh please.

So you consider an ARM to be a private place? You consider one's BACK to be a private place?

I guess so, since arms and backs are often covered with clothes.....

I've been around PLENTY of babies who run around naked, RR.

You are stupid to think that just because I don't have children that means I've never been around them, or taken care of them or babysat for them or had them as guests in my home, etc.

So unlike Mrs. IGNORANT RR, I am NOT ignorant of babies and small kids gleefully running around naked.

And sorry, only an unfit adult would tell a baby or small child that it's "bad" to run around naked.

You are one of the sorriest excuses I've ever seen for a parent.

Of course, in YOUR case, I'm sure you'd have NO problem "disciplining" a baby or small child running around naked by HITTING them.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663749 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but your facts are wrong. How many times must I explain that President Obama wasn't talking about teaching Kindergartners how to fuck. You are supplying the red herring and keep dancing to the same tune even though the music has changed and your Oompah band has gone home.
Once again, not a red herring. You're not very bright, Dog Whistle.
I posted a lot more vidoes of Hussein's gaffes, not just that one.

Sorry that you're stuck on it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663750 Oct 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why does that make someone a douche?
I guess you're okay with children being sexually molested and not having a clue as to what is taking place.
That's a lot worse than being a douche; that's being a monster, you MONSTER.
Kindergarteners don't need no sex ed. That's ludicrous.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663751 Oct 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be asking these ignorant questions if you ever watched your 11 year old child blow out their 11 candles.
They are children, OCB. They have childish minds that can't understand the way we can.
Are you that stupid that you think I've never been to a kid's birthday party- not to mention my OWN 11th birthday party?

I KNOW they are children. And children are preyed upon by ADULTS.

Having a childish mind is not the issue.

LONG before the age of 11 years old, most children ask their parents or friends where babies come from.

Not only is that a NATURAL curiosity, it is a HEALTHY curiosity- WTF is wrong with you????

And please- I've been around enough 11 year olds to know that they think HEADS about YOU.

It's people like you who give sex a bad name. You prefer to either not teach kids about it, or to teach them that it's "nasty and dirty" and shouldn't even be spoken about.

You're a mess.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663752 Oct 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
You just don't know what a red herring is.
OCB wrote:
No, he does not.
Yes I do.

A red herring is something that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.

Example:

RR shows videos of Obama gaffes.

OCB tries to distract away fro the Obama gaffes by quoting Dubya.

Red herring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min MUQ2 46,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Joe Fortuna 92,247
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min truth 667,516
Waiting to pee 1 hr Tallguy95 1
allofourstuff.com 2 hr AllofOurStuff 1
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 2 hr kingwhats 449
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 2 hr The Real Donald T... 30
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr what 285,938
More from around the web