“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#662886 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Pharaoh's dead remains were found near the red sea apparently.
This is evidence for the sea closing, which fits into the moses slot of what you say proof has never been found for.
There is even more evidence.
I call you on the Pharaoh's body....show me proof.

There is active evidence/proof about the things I mentioned. The stories are not true, and there's proof they are not.

" All these years Christianity has been working under the assumption that Genesis is true and that all humans who lived in the past, and are alive today, are descendants of Adam and Eve. The whole dogma of original sin and the blood sacrifice of Jesus to redeem humanities sin goes out the door. Combine the fact that DNA, and other evidence, says that Adam and Eve did not exist…with other revelations that science is making about the Biblical myths, and I predict that Christianity is facing a real crisis of belief."

"John Schneider, former teacher of theology at Calvin College in Michigan says it’s time to face facts:

“There was no historical Adam and Eve, no serpent, no apple, and no fall that toppled man from a state of innocence. Evolution makes it pretty clear that in nature, and in the moral experience of human beings, there never was any such paradise to be lost. So Christians, I think, have a challenge; have a job on their hands to reformulate some of their tradition about human beginnings.”

Modern humans have been around since at least 200,000 years ago.

"In his recent (2011) pro-evolution book, The Language of Science and Faith, Collins and co-author Karl W. Giberson step up matters, announcing that “unfortunately” the concepts of Adam and Eve as the literal first couple and the ancestors of all humans simply “do not fit the evidence.”

"The story of Adam and Eve in Genesis has long been subjected to scientific challenges, but “there was a lot of wiggle room in the past. The human genome sequencing took that wiggle room away” said Randall Isaac, executive director of the American Scientific Affiliation."

The American Scientific Affiliation is a Christian Bible believing organization by the way.

"Atheist-turned-Christian Francis S. Collins is the director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a federally funded organization. Collins’s wrote a 2006 bestseller, The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief, where he said there are scientific indications that anatomically modern humans emerged from primate ancestors perhaps 100,000 (currant science says 200,000) years ago, long before the apparent Genesis time frame, and that they originated within a population that numbered something like 10,000, not two individuals. Far removed from the traditional belief that God specially created man and woman in the Garden of Eden, and they were biologically different from all other creatures alive at the time."

Just a few of many.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#662887 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Pharaoh's dead remains were found near the red sea apparently.
This is evidence for the sea closing, which fits into the moses slot of what you say proof has never been found for.
There is even more evidence.
Are you stupid or something ?

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#662888 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>1. Because they show it all the time.
2. Because they do it all the time.
3. I'm not the one fighting over bullsh!t to end the world, so I'm not the one who needs to "talk to anybody".
4. The sh!tty way people act, hell no, I don't want to talk to people more. Too many crazies are ready to go off, they're carrying guns, ramming their cars, blowing sh!t up. No f*cking thanks.
If the end of the world came tonight, then, yes, you did fight until the end. A lame ass fight, an argument, but still a fight.
I BELIEVE

Lexington, SC

#662889 Oct 9, 2013
I will pray for all you non believers, God Bless your soul.....sad sad sad

You will get your PROOF when you are thrown into the Firey Pitts of HELL !!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#662891 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright.
I am sorry about attacking you
it's all good my friend! i get carried away on these threads cuz it seems much more fun to argue than it is to be friendly and agreable. i'm not saying it's right, but it just is what it is:-)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#662892 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does you obsession with extinction come from?
Ummm....

http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/09/14/egypts-...

http://www.copticsolidarity.org/media-news-ev...

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/churches-burne...

That is only a small sample. The once was press, now the obama stenographers fail to report on most of the carnage.
Now I know that you do not know this so I will tell you, and the rest of the ignorant class... The Obama regimme has been funding a lot of the slaughter.

Nw you ignorance is no excuse, yoooo broken down old antique.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662894 Oct 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So, have you prepared yourself for battle yet?
Silent yammering on Topix isn't getting your army anywhere.
xD
Loon.
I've been prepared, and I don't need an army.

All I have to do is STAY OUT of the SELF-EXTINCTION "ARMY", but you NoBrains, you can go right on ahead and join right on in and participate in fighting yourself to death...

xD
Armageddon lover.
I BELIEVE

Lexington, SC

#662895 Oct 9, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Prove it? You will get your "PROOF" when you are thrown into the firey pitts of HELL!!!

I seriously Pray for all you non believers, God Bless Your Souls

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#662898 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does you obsession with extinction come from?
He is confused. He believes karma "just is" but denies "fate". Which is hilarious, since karma would be, by his definition, his and everyone elses' fate. If karma were real then "it" would make sure that the people it "favored" had a pleasant future/fate to live in. So, why do you think he believes that karma will fail him? ;)

...arharharhar...

And, yet, he claims karma has no consciousness driving it. xD
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662899 Oct 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If the end of the world came tonight, then, yes, you did fight until the end. A lame ass fight, an argument, but still a fight.
No I didn't.

Presenting reality is not a fight unless YOU care to bring your lies to the argument, then YES it is an argument to say you're dead wrong.

Therefore the fight is on YOU, NOT me.

Stop lying and causing a fight, OK?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662900 Oct 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it - aka put up or shut up!
Do that with your god. Put up or shut up.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#662901 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS a belief, yes.
Just like your belief that "god cannot exist".
Admit it. That's your belief.
What if you are wrong? Not very many forgiving religions. Shall we see what Allah does to one that is in 'error? How about jesus' big daddy?
The one that does not beleieve and lives freely goes to hell with a smile on his face saying he had fun on earth, but the so-called "believer" will go to hell with much poop on his nose and stay there with an eternal regret.
Reevaluate your stance, you old fart.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662902 Oct 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He is confused. He believes karma "just is" but denies "fate". Which is hilarious, since karma would be, by his definition, his and everyone elses' fate. If karma were real then "it" would make sure that the people it "favored" had a pleasant future/fate to live in. So, why do you think he believes that karma will fail him? ;)
...arharharhar...
What does your stupid post have to do with self-extinction?

Absolutely nothing! arharharharhar....

You're the one that's confused. arharharharhar....Can't even stay on the topic!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#662903 Oct 9, 2013
Case in point...
I BELIEVE wrote:
That fella will go to hell with sore knees and crap on his nose and he will have regrets for all eternity.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#662904 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is not factual.
Wow! You are like talking to a liberal. Damn retarded boon

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#662905 Oct 9, 2013
God is self evident, I offer as proof my conspicuous entrance.

*you may proceed *

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662906 Oct 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He is confused. He believes karma "just is" but denies "fate". Which is hilarious, since karma would be, by his definition, his and everyone elses' fate. If karma were real then "it" would make sure that the people it "favored" had a pleasant future/fate to live in. So, why do you think he believes that karma will fail him? ;)
...arharharhar...
I bet ole Sharkey keeps a lucky rabbit's foot in his pocket, too. LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662907 Oct 9, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
What if you are wrong?
What if I am?

Then I've lived a peaceful life caring about my fellow man.

What if you're wrong?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662908 Oct 9, 2013
I BELIEVE wrote:
So... instead of this god making itself believable in a way that ALL 7 BILLION+ humans can see clearly, thereby SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF "UNBELIF"...it goes on to prove its own evilness by burning people?
Sad sad sad.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662910 Oct 9, 2013
pointzero1 wrote:
God is self evident, I offer as proof my conspicuous entrance.
*you may proceed *
Liar.

If it was there would be no "Prove there's a god" thread at all.

The question would never never have been and never never would be asked - ever ever ever ever ever ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Peace_Warrior 604,988
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min kent 559,394
Gay snapchat names 33 min Joey 147
Moses never existed 33 min Khatru 748
Minecraft Gift Code Generator No Survey 1 hr Minecraft Gift 2
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 175,608
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 265,098
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web