Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#663240 Oct 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And it seems that you to are ignorant of the meaning of the word
And more to the point you are ignorant of the medical implications of the illness
But don’t worry, your stupidity may not be completely your fault
Can I assume that your mis-spelling of judgement was a simple typo then?
Perhaps you were not aware of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judgement

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jud...

With the "e" is how I spell it when writing on paper. Unfortunately I have found some spellcheckers tend to prefer without the "e", so to avoid being portrayed as an iggorant savage by a machine, I will go by its determinations. I use Ubuntu linux. British. Maybe it is dyslexic.

However, either is OK. You understood it.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663241 Oct 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetness, as i mentioned earlier, your "God", and that of "science", is energy.
What created energy?
If you can produce one single piece of real evidence that it can arise out of nothing, then there may not be a higher power to produce such a thing. But then you also invalidate modern physics and cosmnology based upon it.
You argue when you are wrong. You love doing it.
BTW, you still haven't defined energy.
Why did energy have to be created? What created your creator? You're a word salad simpleton.

Who is claiming energy arose from nothing or was created?

You're a straw man scarecrow.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#663242 Oct 10, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Not true, and whats a few years in detention compared to eternity? Youre an unfaithful idiot.
LOL...wow....how sad that people will live their life in such a way in the hopes for some paradise after they are dead.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#663243 Oct 10, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, moron, it's been the Republican administrations that have spent like drunken sailors. Don't let facts get in your way.
http://ei.marketwatch.com/Multimedia/2012/05/...
What is wrong with you people?
They live on a planet yet to be discovered- or at least they might as well- a planet where self-serving delusion and smoke and mirrors illusion is the mainstay of their existence.

They are reality deniers and truth deniers because they can't HANDLE reality or the truth.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#663244 Oct 10, 2013
Truth4ndReason wrote:
I can't prove that there is definitely a god but I can give a bunch of indicators there probably is.
1.Almost every religion on earth decribes of a greater divine being greater than humanity watching over us and that there are Moral consequences for each action taken.
Atheism tends believes "do what you want" which is the same as Aleister Crowley's "do what thou wilt".Aleister Crowley was a Luciferian and one of the highest black magicians who ever lived.
Atheism has no morals to stand on,so your morals are only YOUR morals so therefore you are "doing what you want
Satanists also have a logo mocking resurrection of Jesus(the cross upside-down).Note this is the only logo that discriminates another religion.And who was Jesus in scriptures? The son of god to Christians and a worthy prophet to muslims.
2.You can't prove love exists but the majority believes in it in some shape or form.Even animals cry if their kin or parents have died.Why?Because there were feelings associated with that entity.God is the same.
3.Faithful Christians and other benevolent folk tend to lead happier and happier lives.Theres plenty statistics that prove this,you got google.
4.It's better believing in God and dying to findout out there is one than to not believe your entire life and realize in the after life there is one.
Remember,this thread was started by Apocalyose666 so what do you think he believes in?
Please reply if you disagree
Um...you do realize that none of those are indicators that a god exists, right?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#663245 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BULL. And it's Medicaid- I don't know what MediCal is.
At any rate, if you earn over a certain amount of money- and we're not talking a LOT of money here- you are NOT eligible for Medicaid.
A family of FOUR has to have income of less than $23,000 in order to qualify.
That means that someone living say, in NYC- who earns $35,000 a year- and that is NOT a lot of money and CERTAINLY not in NYC- is not eligible for Medicaid.
Nice try, though.....but not really- just more desperate grasping at straws on your part.
You're right, it's Medicaid. MediCare is for the old folks only. My bad.

Look at this chart.

http://www.medicaid.gov/AffordableCareAct/Med...

In Cali, you gotta earn less than $5122/mo and POOF! You got state aid. Check out NY....

The unaffordable care act ain't gonna help at all.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663247 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you lie and all the more when your lies are SO easily exposed?
Here is what you posted:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the people that voted for Hussein. They tell you WHY they voted for him.
http://youtu.be/mm1KOBMg1Y8
I doubt you'll watch it, you can't stand seeing the truth about him.
So yes- you WERE trying to discredit Obama and NOW you are failing yet AGAIN at your pathetic and embarrassing attempt to back pedal.
What you posted had NOTHING to do with Obama- nothing- yet YOU said it was the "truth about *him*".
LIAR.
Lol

"Here's the people that voted for Hussein. They tell you WHY they voted for him."

"the people"

How the frick is that a jab at Oba-mama?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663248 Oct 10, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...wow....how sad that people will live their life in such a way in the hopes for some paradise after they are dead.
To perceive THIS life- the only one ANY of can be sure actually exists- as "detention"- How pathetic is that??

And even IF there is some afterlife paradise, why should that mean that THIS life should be lived as if it's "detention"?

That guy is SICK as are most who think this life is meaningless without a belief in Jesus or in one god or another.

And that same guy tried to deny that Christians walk around as downtrodden and as perceiving themselves as nothing more than worthless POS sinners.

Yet it was that same guy who referred to THIS life as "detention"- he must be a real hoot at parties- LOL!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663249 Oct 10, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:

"Ive got a bad feeling about this..."
-Han Solo
"Ludicrous Speed! GO!"

-Dark Helmet

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663250 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:

Maybe if more Americans had had a "bad feeling" for all the many years that hard working tax paying Americans couldn't afford health insurance we might not be where we are now.
Aura said it, and he's right.

Those folks that can't afford insurance STILL won't be able to afford insurance.

But now they'll get fined for not having insurance...

....that they can't afford.

Where's the win?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663251 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, it's Medicaid. MediCare is for the old folks only. My bad.
Look at this chart.
http://www.medicaid.gov/AffordableCareAct/Med...
In Cali, you gotta earn less than $5122/mo and POOF! You got state aid. Check out NY....
The unaffordable care act ain't gonna help at all.
WTF?? It is YOU who brought up Medicaid.

The ACA is NOT about going on Medicaid.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663252 Oct 10, 2013
Truth4ndReason wrote:
I can't prove that there is definitely a god but I can give a bunch of indicators there probably is.
1.Almost every religion on earth decribes of a greater divine being greater than humanity watching over us and that there are Moral consequences for each action taken.
Atheism tends believes "do what you want" which is the same as Aleister Crowley's "do what thou wilt".Aleister Crowley was a Luciferian and one of the highest black magicians who ever lived.
Atheism has no morals to stand on,so your morals are only YOUR morals so therefore you are "doing what you want
Satanists also have a logo mocking resurrection of Jesus(the cross upside-down).Note this is the only logo that discriminates another religion.And who was Jesus in scriptures? The son of god to Christians and a worthy prophet to muslims.
2.You can't prove love exists but the majority believes in it in some shape or form.Even animals cry if their kin or parents have died.Why?Because there were feelings associated with that entity.God is the same.
3.Faithful Christians and other benevolent folk tend to lead happier and happier lives.Theres plenty statistics that prove this,you got google.
4.It's better believing in God and dying to findout out there is one than to not believe your entire life and realize in the after life there is one.
Remember,this thread was started by Apocalyose666 so what do you think he believes in?
Please reply if you disagree
Why must you lie about atheism?

It is actually theists that can do whatever they want. They get the get out of eternal torture for finite thought crime card just for genuflecting.

You claim atheists have no moral compass, yet, how do you make that determination? How have you determined that Yeahnoway is moral? I'd advise you to study the Euthyphro Dilemma, but, it seems you can't consider anything longer than a bumper sticker.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663253 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
"Here's the people that voted for Hussein. They tell you WHY they voted for him."
"the people"
Sigh...again- and DO pay attention to YOUR last sentence from the following post of YOURS:

See where YOU said: you can't stand seeing the truth about him?

You were referring to Obama.

The video you posted was NOT the truth about him (Obama).

But anyway, thanks for using a "big" TWELVE people to try and discredit ALL of the American voting public along with your own words proving that you WERE trying to discredit Obama.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663254 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?? It is YOU who brought up Medicaid.
The ACA is NOT about going on Medicaid.
I know.

To show you that acceptable health coverage is ALREADY IN PLACE and we don't need to be fined for not purchasing something that most people , especially young people, think a waste of money.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663255 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh...again- and DO pay attention to YOUR last sentence from the following post of YOURS:
See where YOU said: you can't stand seeing the truth about him?
You were referring to Obama.
The video you posted was NOT the truth about him (Obama).
But anyway, thanks for using a "big" TWELVE people to try and discredit ALL of the American voting public along with your own words proving that you WERE trying to discredit Obama.
No, the video I posted was about THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED for Oba-mama.

"The truth about him" refers also to THE PEOPKE THAT VOTED for him.

I can rant about Hussein if your prefer......

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#663256 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to add that currently people that can't afford insurance already can get MediCal.
Not everybody lives in California.

Thank goodness.

Fremont, CA

#663257 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
"the people"
This sort of post is an indication of frustration and anger.

Deep breath; relax; compose yourself; be nice.

Fremont, CA

#663258 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the video I posted was about THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED for Oba-mama.
"The truth about him" refers also to THE PEOPKE THAT VOTED for him.
I can rant about Hussein if your prefer......
You won't make friends, even with (decent) people who are on "your side," when you use demeaning names like Oba-mama and Hussein.

It reflects poorly on you.

Think about it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663259 Oct 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Not everybody lives in California.
Thank goodness.
Them lucky dogs.
Invented Jesus

Phoenix, AZ

#663260 Oct 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Are you saying Jesus evaporated?
How does a fictional character evaporate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Insults Are Easier 63,923
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Peace_Warrior 618,738
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min kent 653,983
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min bad bob 183,174
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min Annaleigh 106,499
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 1 hr Betty AUH 7
first time anal 1 hr Jake 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 281,863
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 18 hr teqy2000 79
More from around the web