Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#663172 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
His policies?! You think that's why he got elected?!
HA HA!!!
He was a junior senator with absolutely zero experience that would qualify a normal candidate to be elected as POTUS.
He won because he's very charismatic.
He won because his voters are ignorant of his policies.
Ahh right so last time you said he won because he was half black

You seem to be dancing like a cat on a hot roof

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#663174 Oct 10, 2013
dear kaitlyn -

it seems you've found some new friends to rage on with sexual tension as the underlying factor, but i do wish you'd still find a lil time for me and not lose your bi-sexuality status and become completely gay....:-(

#663175 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stuck on God.
I clearly talked about people that believe in "a god or gods".
What is so difficult?
Ahh I don’t believe you said or gods but if you can show that you did then fair enough, forget the Far Eastern religions
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#663176 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>InDEED. To walk around and live one's life as a downtrodden pathetic person believing oneself and everyone else to be nothing more than POS sinners...that is NOT living- it is merely existing.
Not true, and whats a few years in detention compared to eternity? Youre an unfaithful idiot.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#663177 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the people that voted for Hussein. They tell you WHY they voted for him.
http://youtu.be/mm1KOBMg1Y8
I doubt you'll watch it, you can't stand seeing the truth about him.
ROFFLMAO!!!

They interviewed ONE DOZEN voters????? And you think 12 people are representative of the MILLIONS of voters?

You're a buffoon.

And as IF 12 Repubs are so much better informed than the "hefty" dozen Obama voters interviewed.

Yep- you're a BUFFOON.

#663179 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No that one person who created a youtube video of some people. That does not account for TWO presidential victories

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663180 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt YOU watched it- it's NOT the truth about OBAMA- it's the truth about how uninformed SOME Americans are- in this case a LOUSY one dozen- and there is plenty of that ignorance to go around no matter WHO one voted for or what their political affiliation is.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663181 Oct 10, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Not true, and whats a few years in detention compared to eternity? Youre an unfaithful idiot.
And you're just a plain old run-of-the-mill dime-a-dozen IDIOT.

#663182 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you could be right, but isn't that kinda what we all do here?
do you still look like an airbrushed britt ekland brit?:)
Yes it is so why question a reply to your comment?

Hell no, nothing like, just looked and perhaps a bit, but you are the only one who mentioned it so not something I ever considered

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663184 Oct 10, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Not true, and whats a few years in detention compared to eternity? Youre an unfaithful idiot.
So you consider the only life ANY of us can be sure exists to be DETENTION?

And you don't think you Christians walk around as the downtrodden POS sinners you BELIEVE yourselves to be?

Pathetic.

Mortal life is NOT "detention". It is LIFE and again- the ONLY life ANY of us can be sure actually exists.

And as such, it is THIS life that is meant to be lived to the fullest.

But hey- whatever floats your decrepit and leaky boat- if you want to live the only life you can know for sure exists as some sort of dress rehearsal, have AT it.

I will continue to live MY life as I do- as the VERY precious gift it is and which should be lived to the fullest and not as if I am simply killing time or marking time in a "detention" hall.

You are a pathetic person.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663186 Oct 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
My best friend is quite high up in the administration of the BAC church here in the UK, about as high as a woman is allowed to get. She does believe in her god, note “her” god and even with that we have had some real interesting discussions. Although I could never completely convince her,(too big a step) I believe she is slowly becoming more accepting of the scientific views I present to her.
I have found out recently that it’s also RRs lot.
Some of the insights she has imparted are quite mind bending. Those churchgoers responding to the question “do you believe in a divine being?” Only 56% replied yes. Remember these are actual born again christian churchgoers, not any and every Joe Bloggs of the streets. It seems that a high percentage are only in it for the community spirit. That I can understand but I dislike the hypocrisy that goes with it.
In private discussions with church leaders, vicars, priests, preachers etc she reckons that more than 80% do not have personally convincing belief that a god exists and a high percentage are there because it’s a job. More hypocrisy.
And then you meet people like RR who make astounding claims about the strength of belief that even the CIA can’t get right and he wonders why people shake their heads in amazement.
RR doesn't "wonder" about anything. To do so requires a mind that has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to learn.

Instead, RR prefers to be spoon fed the dogma of his religion.

But again- it makes no difference how many people believe in a god, for even if every single person in the world believed in a god that would NOT in ANY way translate into that belief being a FACT.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#663187 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is wrong with YOU?
Here is what I wrote:
"You are wrong in thinking that liberals have ANY problem admitting Obama is half-black."
I said YOU were wrong in thinking- I said nothing about what liberals think; rather, I said what they admit to.
Do try to comprehend what you read.
Capiche??
I didn't say liberals have a hard time admitting that Hussein is half-black, I said I've never seen one admit it.

Capisce?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663188 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not the point what they thought other than that it was the MAJORITY of people who THOUGHT the earth was flat.
That MAJORITY was proved WRONG.
So again- just because the MAJORITY of people in the world believe in one god or another it does NOT translate into that BELIEF being a FACT any more than the MAJORITY of people having thought the earth was flat translated into THAT being a fact.
Get it yet, RR?
Probably not.........
Nope. God isn't science.

Sorry.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663189 Oct 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No that one person who created a youtube video of some people. That does not account for TWO presidential victories
Yeah- "some" people- as in ONE DOZEN- not even a BAKER'S dozen- LOL!!!

Not to mention that video had NOTHING to with Obama but merely pointed out how ignorant Americans are and while RR probably won't admit to this, that ignorance is not in any way cornered by those who voted for Obama.

No doubt if one dozen supporters of McCain or Romney had been asked the same questions, they too would have had that "deer caught in the headlights" look.

But no doubt RR has deluded himself into believing that those who vote Republican are MUCH better informed than those who don't.

Of course, that would make RR wrong- yet AGAIN and as ALWAYS.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#663190 Oct 10, 2013
I can't prove that there is definitely a god but I can give a bunch of indicators there probably is.

1.Almost every religion on earth decribes of a greater divine being greater than humanity watching over us and that there are Moral consequences for each action taken.

Atheism tends believes "do what you want" which is the same as Aleister Crowley's "do what thou wilt".Aleister Crowley was a Luciferian and one of the highest black magicians who ever lived.
Atheism has no morals to stand on,so your morals are only YOUR morals so therefore you are "doing what you want

Satanists also have a logo mocking resurrection of Jesus(the cross upside-down).Note this is the only logo that discriminates another religion.And who was Jesus in scriptures? The son of god to Christians and a worthy prophet to muslims.

2.You can't prove love exists but the majority believes in it in some shape or form.Even animals cry if their kin or parents have died.Why?Because there were feelings associated with that entity.God is the same.

3.Faithful Christians and other benevolent folk tend to lead happier and happier lives.Theres plenty statistics that prove this,you got google.

4.It's better believing in God and dying to findout out there is one than to not believe your entire life and realize in the after life there is one.

Remember,this thread was started by Apocalyose666 so what do you think he believes in?

Please reply if you disagree

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663191 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here- you dumb CLUCK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

PLENTY of uninformed and willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy Americans to go around- you know, the "MAJORITY" you're a part of, RR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663192 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. God isn't science.
Sorry.
Straw man. We weren't talking about science.

We were talking about how much weight a belief held by the majority holds in that belief being a fact.

It holds NO weight and it holds NO water; so just like the majority of people believing the earth was flat didn't make it so, the majority of people believing in a god doesn't make THAT a fact either.

Sorry for your luck.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663193 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, the first two "reasons" you gave as to why Obama was elected are irrelevant as to why he was elected for a second term.
And no....you are in no position to state as fact that those who voted for Obama are ignorant of his policies.
If nothing else, you and several others here have proven how ignorant YOU are as to what the ACA actually means, what it entails and what the end result will be or at the very least, is expected to be.
No- instead those like you prefer to see panic in the streets over the issue of all Americans having to have health insurance.
For you and those like you, you would prefer any of the following:
1. For those who can't afford health insurance or health care, they can just drop dead.
2. Working out some cockamamie "payment plan" for medical bills in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
3. Letting those who ARE insured pay even MORE for their insurance to cover the cost of those who don't have insurance but who seek medical treatment.
4. Even BABIES being denied coverage.
You are your ilk make me SICK, but that's okay- I have health insurance, so at least I can deal with it.
But MY concern is for the tens of millions of hard working, tax paying Americans who can't afford health insurance yet who are often in need of medical treatment.
They are relevant, the same underinformed voters that voted for him in '07 also voted for him in '11.

Yes I am in that position, the facts are out there, you're just afraid of them.

1. What?! Who said that?

2. What's wrong with that? Almost every American works out a payment plan for everything they "own". I have a payment plan in the hundreds of thousands for a house, don't you?

3. Those that ARE insured are going to pay more regardless, so that point is moot.

4. The insurance companies should not be dictated to. And in turn, should not dictate.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663194 Oct 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh I don’t believe you said or gods but if you can show that you did then fair enough, forget the Far Eastern religions
I did say "a god or gods".

I intentionally said "a god or gods".

I was talking about everyone on this flat rock that believes in a higher power, you know - people like OCB...

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#663195 Oct 10, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How do you know that?
Of course RR knows.

RR is a know-it-all.

If he says 95 percent, 95 percent it is.

Or else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 56,325
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Pad 649,890
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Toby 106,057
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,475
Are you AFRAID to meet the Lord Jesus on Judgme... 1 hr doG adeDmn Hlyo r... 2
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Neville Thompson 429
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr andet1987 2,300
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 7 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web