Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#663310 Oct 10, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Gift you say? Who gave it? Most people through the ages didn't have your idyllic life, they just suffered and died. The faithful didn't suffer the second death
LOL! My life is not at all idyllic and I would venture to say I've suffered more heartache than MANY but of course, many have suffered much more heartache than I have.

Sorry, bub- but the point of living THIS life- and this IS the ONLY life ANY of us can be 100% sure of- is to live as UPLIFTING a life as possible and to "make hay while the sun shines".

You want to WASTE YOUR life by likening it to being in detention?

That is truly your problem and I feel very sorry for you.

And you have NO idea what the "faithful" did or did not suffer upon that moronic "second" death you refer to.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#663311 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:

But RR's got it covered- if he did NOT have insurance and needed surgery and the bill was $200,000 he thinks he can work out a payment plan for about $50 or $100 a month- ROFLMAO!!
Another lie.

That was never said, you made it up.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663312 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is bad.
Unless your a politician, a union boss or a big business owner..
<quoted text>
A lie.
An outright lie.
You don't remember the "I just taught you what an analogy" example, do you?
Wrong. Wrong.

Yeah- I remember it- and you were wrong then too- just like you were wrong today to compare having a mortgage to a huge hospital bill.

The bank can take your house away; the doctor or hospital can't undo whatever services they provided for you.

You don't know the meaning of an analogy, RR. You've yet to make an APT one or a correct one.

To you, since an apple is a fruit and an orange is a fruit, it's all the same when in reality they are not the same at all.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663313 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA isn't medical coverage for all, it's a forced insurance policy.
What about those people that can't afford insurance?
You keep mixing up terms as if that makes a difference.

There is no such thing as "medical coverage". It is HEALTH INSURANCE.

As to your question, what about those uninsured people who can't afford to pay for health care?

You're living in a fantasy world, man- with your stupid claim that anyone who can't afford medical treatment gets it paid by "the state".

You make shit up in much the same way that if wishes and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663314 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie.
That was never said, you made it up.
So if you had a hospital/doctor bill for $200,000 that you could not pay, just what would you pay in a monthly installment plan?

Let's say you paid $2,000 a month.

Do you actually think a doctor or hospital should be just fine with your debt not being paid off for 100 months??

You DO know that's over EIGHT years, right? And that it is without adding any possible interest on, right?

And if you could pay $2,000 a month for over 8 years, then you obviously could afford health insurance to begin with.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663315 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is bad.
Unless your a politician, a union boss or a big business owner..
<quoted text>
A lie.
An outright lie.
You don't remember the "I just taught you what an analogy" example, do you?
No- NOT a lie, RR- outright or otherwise. You yammered on about having a $7500 a year CO-PAY. And you said you didn't have $7500.

So you stupidly thought you had to pay what wasn't EVEN a co-pay all at once.

It was HOURS before you admitted that you misspoke and that was only AFTER I took the time to explain to you what a co-pay ACTUALLY is.

You don't even know the most basic of info about health insurance but that doesn't stop you from railing, whining and bitching against health insurance for ALL Americans.....
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663316 Oct 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Wait...it's the atheists that have more of an excuse to "do whatever they want" since they believe there is no God to answer to, then there really is even less to limit them.

2.t's also easier to presume you are moral when you are an atheist, because you are the one that defines what morality is. Hard to be immoral when you are the one that decides what is moral or not.
1. Nope. The atheist is accountable to tangible things, like friends, family, employers, employees, and Society. The theist gets an imaginary get out of eternal torture for finite thought and actual crimes from the Invisible Immoral Daddy.

2. By what determination did you decide that Yeahnoway is moral? By its dictatorial proclamation? By it's subjective morality by fiat?

No. You used the Societial mores from the culture in which you were raised. You didn't study the Euthyphro Dilemma as I asked, did you?

The argument can clearly be made that "faith" is the most immoral construct of all. Genuflecting before a maniacal dictator just because it demands it is not only immoral, and an unethical demand, it is un-American. We the People. Not lords. Not gods. Not masters. We. The. People.

Society decides what is moral. Take the death penalty. Sometimes legal, sometimes not. Christianity has been dragged kicking and screaming into the 19th Century by superior secular morality. Take slavery. The Booble is a veritable primer and utter endorsement of the practice. Yet, it is illegal. Why? Not due to the mores contained in your dusty book of nonsense.

Your idiotic book is filled with pages of immoral acts by today's standards, all either sanctioned or ordered by Yeahnoway. Fortunately your decoder ring allows you to cherry pick whatever you want and hold your nose against the unpalatable parts.

The last bit of evidence is your need to misrepresent the positions of others in order to promote your brand of Christianity, Inc. You can't defend it so you lie about others. That, in itself, is utterly immoral by my standards. I find your position faulty, illogical, and reprehensible, but, that is what it takes to call yourself a Christian in today's marketplace.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663317 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not lie about that.
I demonstrated the truth about Obama voters.
What else ya got?
Cuz I know I lie VERY seldomly.
Go.
But it was not Obama voters you were trying to demonstrate the truth about- it was OBAMA.

No matter- you think TWELVE people are representative of EVERYONE who voted for Obama.

And per the videos I posted for you, I assume you also think that same small handful of people in THOSE videos are representative of who voted for McCain and Romney, right???

If you demonstrated anything, it is how ignorant American voters can be- that they were voting for Obama is NOT the point and is NOT the issue.

Shut UP. You are WAY beyond merely annoying today.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663318 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA isn't medical coverage for all, it's a forced insurance policy.
What about those people that can't afford insurance?
Wrong. Again.

Insurance plans are subsidized for those in lower income brackets. Those that can afford it and elect not to take it are fined do that they can be personally responsible. It doesn't get more Republican than that.

We pay for those now who can afford it but don't take it when they become sick or injured. Now they pay for themselves. Your silly anecdotes about only needing a hospital once are ridiculous.

Man, you are slow on the uptake.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663319 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And just who do you think pays for state funded health care????
And not EVERYONE is eligible for state funded health care! WTF is WRONG with you???
OMG- you're too dense for me to discuss this with you any longer.
I know not everyone is eligible for it. I've been there, making just a little too much for state aid health care but not enough to afford a personal insurance plan.

There's millions of Americans in those shoes right now.

They will not get 'free healthcare', they'll get fined for not having insurance.

What aren't you getting that???????
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663320 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.
That's when Christianity started, huh?
OKEE
See, here is one of your lies. Thanks for making a fool of yourself, again.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#663321 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess i do need a mentor in kindness. won't you please show me the way, gladys?:)
Not only is my name not Gladys, you are too mired in your own immoral and deviant ways; in other words, there is no hope for you because you are just too lost.

And sadder than that is that you LIKE being as lost as you are.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663322 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
You keep mixing up terms as if that makes a difference.
There is no such thing as "medical coverage". It is HEALTH INSURANCE.

ooookaaaaay.......

The ACA isn't health insurance, it's a forced insurance policy.
As to your question, what about those uninsured people who can't afford to pay for health care?
You're living in a fantasy world, man- with your stupid claim that anyone who can't afford medical treatment gets it paid by "the state".
You make shit up in much the same way that if wishes and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.
You didn't answer my question.

Imagine you're 28 again. Imagine you & your husband have three kids.

Now imagine your combined household income is $38,000 a year.

You can't get state funded health insurance.

You can't afford private insurance.

You can't even afford the insurance your employer provides, if at all.

Now you'll have to pay a penalty to the IRS because you don't have (can't afford) insurance.

What about those families?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663323 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So if you had a hospital/doctor bill for $200,000 that you could not pay, just what would you pay in a monthly installment plan?
Let's say you paid $2,000 a month.
Do you actually think a doctor or hospital should be just fine with your debt not being paid off for 100 months??
You DO know that's over EIGHT years, right? And that it is without adding any possible interest on, right?
And if you could pay $2,000 a month for over 8 years, then you obviously could afford health insurance to begin with.
Is this how you admit to a lie?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663324 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- NOT a lie, RR- outright or otherwise. You yammered on about having a $7500 a year CO-PAY. And you said you didn't have $7500.
So you stupidly thought you had to pay what wasn't EVEN a co-pay all at once.
It was HOURS before you admitted that you misspoke and that was only AFTER I took the time to explain to you what a co-pay ACTUALLY is.
You don't even know the most basic of info about health insurance but that doesn't stop you from railing, whining and bitching against health insurance for ALL Americans.....
Yes, and I admitted to confusing the terms copay and deductible.

But I know what a copay is.

You lied, just admit it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663325 Oct 10, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. Again.
Insurance plans are subsidized for those in lower income brackets. Those that can afford it and elect not to take it are fined do that they can be personally responsible. It doesn't get more Republican than that.
Please provide a link to confirm your claim.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663326 Oct 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But it was not Obama voters you were trying to demonstrate the truth about- it was OBAMA.
No matter- you think TWELVE people are representative of EVERYONE who voted for Obama.
No I don't. That's another lie.

I think those twelve are representative of many Obama voters, not all.

Stop lying.

I dare you.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663327 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O__O
Well... Yes.
Why, you don't?
What's the correlation between Abraham Lincoln and a Lincoln Town Car?
Ot's not the same as the correlation between Saddam and Barack. The Leland brothers named the car after their hero, Lincoln. Obama was not named after the Iraqi dictator. Hussein became president of Iraq in 1979, Obama was born in 1961. Hussein means handsome. Nothing more. It is a very common name, like Jesus was back when Nazareth didn't exist.

You really are ignorant. It suits you.
Shaddup

Oglesby, TX

#663328 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I admitted to confusing the terms copay and deductible.
But I know what a copay is.
You lied, just admit it.
So, you were confused and wrote the wrong thing but she is lying. Bwahahahaha. Christian 'logic'

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#663329 Oct 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Increased tax revenue. More money for Democrats to spend.
It means they see it as a source or revenue.
It isn't heath care it's 16.9+ trillion dollar debt care.
If Ocb can't see it for what it is , it's because if it sounds too good to be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 13 min stupdwmen 20
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 21 min Hypocrite watch 88,486
Are Ukraine women naturally prideful? 21 min stupdwmen 4
I'm making a dating blog. Any advice? 22 min stupdwmen 3
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 28 min stupdwmen 3
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 31 min stupdwmen 7
mgtow 38 min MGTOW 14
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min science is god 703,817