Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#663052 Oct 10, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionists are extremist Jews, just like how the Taliban are extremist Muslims, and the KKK and the confederacy were extremist Christians.
Do you what extremists are? They are not people are extremely religious, but rather people who fall out of the mainstream.
Ya learn something new everyday huh Zion boy?
You are a pretty sharp cookie.

50 years ago you would have been crucified in the USA for saying such a thing. Zionists were the liberal media darlings. Israel could do no wrong. They were the SuperJews. Right wing America shared your view of them, but the left loved them,

That began to change in the 70's when the Palestinian issue gained the attention of the truly liberal crowd. The days of Jimmy Carter. Israel was falling out of favor with the real humanists. That is when the televangelists, the Christian Zionists such as Pat Robertson, suddenly started to appear on the airwaves and you get this sudden switch from left wing support for Israel to this new right wing support for Israel.

It's all showbiz.

I watched the movie.

Lamar, CO

#663053 Oct 10, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/10/us/south-dakota...

Wow, one weekend and a lot of the food supply keels over. One surprise winter storm.

Weird year for weather. Will get weirder, but it is due more to an upcoming change in the magnetic signature of the planet than greenhouse gases. Some of you may already feel it. A relative quiet in energy as the poles transition. The sun is due to flip, as it usually does, here very shortly. This in turn affects the field produced on this planet, which in turn affects all energy transfer processes on this planet.

My hummingbirds left late this year. They packed up just about 4 days ago, though some may still be around. I sent them off fat, though. The big birds haven't started migrating yet. Still surprisingly warm even though we had a couple of minor overnight freezes.

SE Colorado has some of the drabbest scenery on the planet. Except for some green in the summer it usually looks like a dusty burlap cloth laid out for miles and miles. Even snow adds some much appreciated color. Even litter on the side of the highway does that. Quite a change for a boy that was born and raised in a sparkling jewel box of color like Miami.

Sigh..., Dave has gotten old, or rather the old has gotten Dave. This world has lost its lustre.

:-)

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#663054 Oct 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one locked into the literal interpretation of "God", sweetie, not me. I just see an intelligent force involved in our creation. It has no long white beard. It may even not be directly involved in our affairs anymore. We were just cut loose to go our own way in the wilderness. But the creative force exists. Otherwise we wouldn't be here.
Sweetness, everyday you create poo. Yes, you created it. It wouldn't exist without you. Sometimes you look at it before flushing. Have you ever bent down and talked to it?
Honey you are projecting you own beliefs on me and then of course you are distorting them. Not your fault of course, you can always blame your god that you have no other frame of reference to work with but none the less that still makes you wrong. Tell me can you possible explain how can that be? How can I interpret a myth that I know does not and cannot exist?

I suppose your misunderstanding is because you do not understand the physics so say to yourself “Doh, I dunnow so a guess goddidit by magic, yeah dat makes sense and everyone muss fink der same way cos dats what I fink, yeah dat makes sense too. La, la la, la”

Of course I create you numbskull, it’s what I do, that does not mean goddidt by magic.

My goodness, I did not realise you such a numb skull, faeces is not created it is simply digested food, food with most of the sustenance and energy removed. But hey if you want to think god made you sh|t than that’s ok with me, you are welcome to believe whatever you want.

Anyway, why were you up so early, trouble sleeping? Conscience troubling you?

#663055 Oct 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Some highly imaginative Jews who wanted to control the people.
I don’t know about imaginative, marijuana grows freely and rampantly in the area

#663056 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Facts?! Remember what you wrote? "I know in several different ways that no god exists".
You have facts to support your opinion that no god exists?!?
Why doesn't the world know of your facts??
The world does now, but some of the people for some reason choose either to ignore those facts or pretend they are not facts or put up irrelevant and ignorant arguments or even pretend those fact don’t exist.

Kind of like you really.

Could be religious dogma, faith etc but personally I call it deliberate ignorance and for the most part it shows in various aspects of their personality.

#663057 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey now girlfriend, don't try to use me to kiss ass and get back in kait's good graces.....;)
No need so no bother but why should I involve you. Could it be because you stuck you nose in and invited comment?

#663058 Oct 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm neither gay nor worse yet british!;)
Well we have your word for your gender preference and as for you not being British, some of us are eminently thankful

I could even make RRs day bay saying perhaps there is a god after all – LOL – hey, don’t get the wrong idea, I’m only joshing.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#663059 Oct 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Zionists or orthodox Jews are bloodthirsty many of them murderers and they hate everyone that stops them from tearing down the temple mount, and building the third temple of ritual sacrifice, to the brutal god of war. Far worse than Al Qaeda, the Zionists will drag the whole world to bloody war over their greed to control everything. If they ever have their way, everyone will become slaves to their evil. They simply believe all other people were put here to serve them.
I wouldn't equate Zionists with orthodox Jews. "Orthodox Jews" is a highly subjective term. Many Jewish sects consider themselves to be orthodox, yet are absolutely opposed to Zionism.

But yeah, Zionists will stop at nothing to build that temple and control the world. They believe in a Messiah that would come for them and ensure that they control the world. Rule above the gentiles.

And mind you, Israel is defined biblicly as a land stretching from the Jordan river to the south , to Lebanon in the north, and right up to the Tigris river in the east. If they ever had enough power, I wont be surprised if they invade Jordan, Syria and Iraq till they get their biblical Israel.

Their latest ploy now is to remove Palestinian history from Israeli textbooks and ban everyone from teaching anything about Palestinians, especially the Nakba. If that ever happens, they might successfully brainwash all Israelis into believing in their extremist cult.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/201...

Lamar, CO

#663061 Oct 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey you are projecting you own beliefs on me and then of course you are distorting them. Not your fault of course, you can always blame your god that you have no other frame of reference to work with but none the less that still makes you wrong. Tell me can you possible explain how can that be? How can I interpret a myth that I know does not and cannot exist?
I suppose your misunderstanding is because you do not understand the physics so say to yourself “Doh, I dunnow so a guess goddidit by magic, yeah dat makes sense and everyone muss fink der same way cos dats what I fink, yeah dat makes sense too. La, la la, la”
Of course I create you numbskull, it’s what I do, that does not mean goddidt by magic.
My goodness, I did not realise you such a numb skull, faeces is not created it is simply digested food, food with most of the sustenance and energy removed. But hey if you want to think god made you sh|t than that’s ok with me, you are welcome to believe whatever you want.
Anyway, why were you up so early, trouble sleeping? Conscience troubling you?
Lovey, your poo is unique to you. It is your creation. Wouldn't happen without you.

As has been pointed out many times, you are confused about a Creator and religion. Your concept of a God is based solely upon written words and concepts of other men. Just like your belief in science. You aren't thinking beyond the written word. Maybe it is your concern about your dyslexia that has you locked into that. You overcompensate.

You don't see the processes of existence because you are just reacting.

Life and understanding it is a melding of the observed, by you, and of what you hear others say. You are being very selective, for emotional reasons, in what you accept as "truths". Plus you just like to argue.

Arguing can help enlighten if done properly, but for the most part it just commits you to paths that lead nowhere if you don't keep your eyes, ears, and mind open. The alternative is thinking there are those more "expert" than you in understanding life. This puts you in a pew.

It's your ass, sweetie. Probably a fine one at that. Do and think what you want with it.

Are you just another machine process, or are you Christine? Your present religion just makes you a pile of stellar poo.

#663062 Oct 10, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich won't allow the infrastructure to just deteriorate. It's too good of an opportunity to go to waste. Rich people from the U.S. and all over the world will be tempted into buying up the assets of the debt ridden U.S. government. A seller in debt will sell cheap.
Think about it. If your neighbour is in a deep hole, and you have money, you'll buy his house. Even just to rent it out, but you'll still buy it, since it will be a desperate sell. A desperate sell is a cheap sell.
With assets like infrastructure, it's always preferable to pick up someone elses failure, since it's cheaper to make a success of that than build ones own asset from scratch.
Granted the UK was wiser and had the foresight to open investment opportunities to the world. But ultimately it means that UK people are losing power over their land. In South Africa, there are UK property firms selling empty UK land for as little as 2000 pounds. What does that mean in the long run? The UK's assets are owned by foreigners.
And if the UK didn't do this, then it would've ended up like the U.S. is now.
The rich won’t care so long as they remain rich.

Rather like the recent world recession, it will be some years before people have the confidence to buy up US assists. It will effectively be a double hit, the first the 2007/8 banking crisis to be followed so closely by US default. Confidence in the US will be shattered, oh no doubt it will return not before there has been considerable amount of pain, during which time the price will drop even more, so more profits of investors, that’s the name of the game.

Actually no I wouldn’t buy his house, I ‘d lend him the money to get out of his hole, I quite like my neighbours and would hate to see the adjoining property bought up by rich Americans - lol

This is true however, because if the recession the UK (and most other countries) has had to go out in search of cash, foreign investment in the UK is just one of the methods/levers used to help alleviate the problem. As the UK pulls out of recession some UK people have now begun buying land elsewhere, it is the internationalism of the modern world

Lamar, CO

#663063 Oct 10, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't equate Zionists with orthodox Jews. "Orthodox Jews" is a highly subjective term. Many Jewish sects consider themselves to be orthodox, yet are absolutely opposed to Zionism.
But yeah, Zionists will stop at nothing to build that temple and control the world. They believe in a Messiah that would come for them and ensure that they control the world. Rule above the gentiles.
And mind you, Israel is defined biblicly as a land stretching from the Jordan river to the south , to Lebanon in the north, and right up to the Tigris river in the east. If they ever had enough power, I wont be surprised if they invade Jordan, Syria and Iraq till they get their biblical Israel.
Their latest ploy now is to remove Palestinian history from Israeli textbooks and ban everyone from teaching anything about Palestinians, especially the Nakba. If that ever happens, they might successfully brainwash all Israelis into believing in their extremist cult.
Orthodox Jews aren't real fond of Zionism, but will use it for their own purposes. They are one very insular and hardnosed bunch. But this is typical for all tribal oriented groups, no matter the religion.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#663065 Oct 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
1 COR. 4:10, They are fool's for Christ's sake...
"We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; when we are slandered, we answer kindly"

Lamar, CO

#663066 Oct 10, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich won't allow the infrastructure to just deteriorate. It's too good of an opportunity to go to waste. Rich people from the U.S. and all over the world will be tempted into buying up the assets of the debt ridden U.S. government. A seller in debt will sell cheap.
Think about it. If your neighbour is in a deep hole, and you have money, you'll buy his house. Even just to rent it out, but you'll still buy it, since it will be a desperate sell. A desperate sell is a cheap sell.
With assets like infrastructure, it's always preferable to pick up someone elses failure, since it's cheaper to make a success of that than build ones own asset from scratch.
Granted the UK was wiser and had the foresight to open investment opportunities to the world. But ultimately it means that UK people are losing power over their land. In South Africa, there are UK property firms selling empty UK land for as little as 2000 pounds. What does that mean in the long run? The UK's assets are owned by foreigners.
And if the UK didn't do this, then it would've ended up like the U.S. is now.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich won’t care so long as they remain rich.
Rather like the recent world recession, it will be some years before people have the confidence to buy up US assists. It will effectively be a double hit, the first the 2007/8 banking crisis to be followed so closely by US default. Confidence in the US will be shattered, oh no doubt it will return not before there has been considerable amount of pain, during which time the price will drop even more, so more profits of investors, that’s the name of the game.
Actually no I wouldn’t buy his house, I ‘d lend him the money to get out of his hole, I quite like my neighbours and would hate to see the adjoining property bought up by rich Americans - lol
This is true however, because if the recession the UK (and most other countries) has had to go out in search of cash, foreign investment in the UK is just one of the methods/levers used to help alleviate the problem. As the UK pulls out of recession some UK people have now begun buying land elsewhere, it is the internationalism of the modern world
The USA has been peddling its properties to foreign investors since the 80's. That influx of money has kept the engine running. German and English money buying property and businesses kept us going into the early 90's. Huge investments. It is the Chinese and Russians doing the buying now. There was a lot of South American investment in certain areas of the USA.

The USA will survive. Too much of the world is invested in it. Plus it is the only place they can really run to if social problems and politics get too much back home. That big military and laws make things safer for the wealthy.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#663067 Oct 10, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

Ok it's ultra orthodox.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondea...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663068 Oct 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The math has already been done RR.
30 + 1,000 + 29 + 30 + 410 + 1,000 = 2,499 not 5,400.
You do the math.
Intellectual dishonesty? I'm not surprised.

Read it again:

You need to learn what a 'vessel', a 'charge' and a 'basin' is.

It says that all the vessels, basins and charges equal 5,400 vessels.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663069 Oct 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
1 Chron. 3:19-20,"And the sons of Zerubbabel were Meshullam, Hananiah, Hashubah, Ohel, Berechiah, Hasadiah and Jushabhesed, five, and Shelomith their sister;.
And the sons of Zerubbabel were
1. Meshullam,
2. Hananiah,
3. Hashubah,
4. Ohel,
5. Berechiah,
6. Hasadiah and
7. Jushabhesed,
five,
and Shelomith their sister;.(1 Chron. 3:19-20).
How can there be five sons of Zerubbabel when 7 males and one female are listed?
God can't count RR. Apparently God is as stupid as you are.
You can't even quote it right, you are again being intellectually dishonest.

NIV: 19 The sons of Pedaiah:

Zerubbabel and Shimei.

The sons of Zerubbabel:

Meshullam and Hananiah.

Shelomith was their sister.

20 There were also five others:

Hashubah, Ohel, Berekiah, Hasadiah and Jushab-Hesed.

KJV (I know you like it)
19 And the sons of Pedaiah were, Zerubbabel, and Shimei: and the sons of Zerubbabel; Meshullam, and Hananiah, and Shelomith their sister:

20 And Hashubah, and Ohel, and Berechiah, and Hasadiah, Jushabhesed, five.

You're a fool.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663070 Oct 10, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is no Genesis verse that says that.
Great. Then why do you say "Genesis says a 6,000 year old earth"? That's not very honest of you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#663071 Oct 10, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention potato chip man:
1 Chronicles 3:19 The sons of Pedaiah: Zerubbabel and Shimei. The sons of Zerubbabel: Meshullam and Hananiah. Shelomith was their sister.
1 Chroniclses 3:20 There were also five others: Hashubah, Ohel, Berekiah, Hasadiah and Jushab-Hesed.
I Guess the simple stuff is just too.... difficult for you to understand.
Now sit still while I explain it sloooowwwllly for you.....
Pedaiah was the Granpa...... he had two sons Zerubbabel and Shimei.
Zerubbabel was the Daddy of:
1.Meshullam and
2.Hananiah and
3.Shelomith (the Sister)
AND five more
4.Hashubah
5.Ohel
6.Berekiah
7.Hasadiah and
8.Jushab-Hesed.
And just in case you're confused....As I'm sure you are....
Shimei was the Kids uncle...
I can't make it any easier for you... well, perhaps if I give you crayons to connect the dots...
Are you really this stupid or are you purposly trying to deceive?
He's purposely trying to deceive...

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#663072 Oct 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. Then why do you say "Genesis says a 6,000 year old earth"? That's not very honest of you.
The Jews count the generations of Adam as being about that long.

It's the 6th of Cheshvan, 5774 according to Hebrew logic.

#663073 Oct 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's not my fault you are lacking in comprehension of simple English usage along with your "selective" dyslexia, gimpwad.
And still you have not bothered looking up the definition, do you realise how stupid your repeated faux pas make you look.

Just because you can only play with yourself is no ones fault but your own.

Just because you are incapable of finding some man (or woman if you lean to lesbianism) to masturbate you is no ones fault but your own.

Just because you lonely life has left you uneducated in the meaning and possibilities of a word is no excuse to make yourself look so stupid

If I remember rightly, when you first started ranting I supplied you a dictionary definition of the word masturbation in the hope that you may actually learn something but it seems that in your deliberate ignorance you have chosen to ignore that fact too in favour of vomiting your typical spiteful and ignorant bile.

Here let me help again. Take a quick look at google, search the term “define masturbation”

The first result to come up on my screen was http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn... – Noun - manual stimulation of the genital organs (of yourself or another) for sexual pleasure

P.S. You also seem to be stumped on the definition of the word dyslexia, look it up too, you may educate yourself – Oh ha, ha, la, ho, ho, just a moment, I really did not mean to be that funny. Ok yes I did

FYI, just like your stupidity dyslexia is not selective

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Insults Are Easier 29,071
Play "end of the word" part 2 12 min ImFree2Choose 1,435
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 637,719
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min RiccardoFire 44,200
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 48 min Sebas2222 128
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 54 min Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr here 280,496
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Adam 618,204
More from around the web