“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662788 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have told you I know in several different ways that no god exists
Like you said to me, that's your irrelevant opinion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662789 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I would have believed from the irresponsible personality you portray in your posts that you would only consider car insurance after you had mown down a bus queue full of school children.
Congratulation on actually seeing sense. I am impressed.
You think that because you assume too damn much.

I've always had auto insurance, even before it was forced.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#662790 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you said to me, that's your irrelevant opinion.
Nope itís my opinion with facts to back it up, facts that for some reason you seem to ignore

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#662791 Oct 9, 2013
There is a human view point that look after human affairs of men of this plant to study human rights and human reactions, What man can accomplish has a human. Then you have a religious view point that set around all day talking how great there God is, And for a price will pray for you and just do all kinds of miracle's. Then there's a divine view point That the person who truly knows God, He has been saved, has entered in God's rest, never worries about anything know God is with him every step of the way. You never hear him complain only about sin. He is rarely ever heard is kind to everybody. This person is few and far between not many taker.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#662792 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>A warning:
RiversideRedneck is blasting people for using the KJV bible. "A medieval book for medieval minds," he sniffs.
Hell, Redneck is even bashing OTHER CHRISTIANS that use the KJV bible and equating them to atheists.
Whatever it is he "believes in" he IS indeed making a mockery of it.
Since there is no difference between what comes out of RR's mouth and what comes out of his ass hole...

Yes I too see that RR makes a mockery of his Christ-insanity. They all do, really, because there is not a Christian in the world willing to follow and obey the commands of Jesus so they can follow him. This is what makes them Christ-insanity-ists. Well one thing that does, there are so many others!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#662793 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that because you assume too damn much.
I've always had auto insurance, even before it was forced.
I can only go of the personality you portray, you have just proved that personality has a responsible side and I congratulate you for it

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#662794 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you, why the sloping shoulders? Is it because, like every other godbot, you donít have answer?
What argument? That you donít have an answer and yet expect atheist to have and answer?
You condescending ignorance does you credit? Stop projecting, just because your haemorrhoids are playing you up does not mean that I have haemorrhoids
Little silly, yes, just because your tiny mind is incapable of such thought is not my problem but hey your irrelevant BS is noted. And the very fact that there has been around 13,7 billion years for your god to at least show that he/she/it is capable actually existing and has not ever deemed it worthwhile to do anything should tell you something. History should also tell you that no mention of your god throughout what Ė 6 thousand years or more of recorded civilisation and then wham. Suddenly after a bunch of escaped slaves flee Egypt (who just happened to be going through a sun god phase at the time) and voila your god appears by magic, right at the heart of those escaped slaves.
You are the one locked into the literal interpretation of "God", sweetie, not me. I just see an intelligent force involved in our creation. It has no long white beard. It may even not be directly involved in our affairs anymore. We were just cut loose to go our own way in the wilderness. But the creative force exists. Otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Sweetness, everyday you create poo. Yes, you created it. It wouldn't exist without you. Sometimes you look at it before flushing. Have you ever bent down and talked to it?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#662795 Oct 9, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that it's the meat itself that is necessarily bad for you, it's the extent to which we eat it and more importantly the additives in it - sodium nitrate for example. Like, if you went out and killed a wild red meat animal, the meat itself wouldn't be bad for you as long as you didn't gorge yourself.
You are exactly right about this. People speak of meat as if it were one thing while it is not all the same.

When is meat bad for you causing all kinds of health problems and when is meat good for you such that it brings health and healing?

Conventional meat, shot up with growth hormons, and fed antibiotics because of the filthy conditions they are raised in, fed genetically modified grains like corn and soy, cramped into confined pens etc etc etc. is not the same product as is cattle grazed on the open field on organic pastures free of pesticides and herbicides, and not shot up with growth stimulants or fed anti-biotics. Natural organic grass fed and finished beef is a healthy food full of all kinds of nutrients like CLA that burns fat and turns it into lean muscle mass. Conventional meat makes you fat and all those hormones and drugs become part of you.

It is necessary for people to explain which kind of meat they are talking about because one is good for us and the other is not.

Same thing with milk. Ignorant people speak of cooked milk as if it is the same product as raw milk. Then quite often laugh at people who know there is a huge difference between the two in health promoting properties.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#662796 Oct 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild meat isn't as harmful as domesticated , it's the fat.
It clogs your arteries up.
Fat is an excellent health food if it is not denatured and highly processed. The fat in grass fed beef is loaded with CLA as are the yolks of organic eggs. CLA helps burn fat on your body and turn it into lean muscle mass. Body builders are taking this supplement while they could just switch to grass fed beef and save money. Olive oil and coconut oil are both excellent oils, it is hydrogenated canola oil that clogs your arteries, not animal fat.

If you are on a low carb diet you need to replace those carbs with lots of healthy natural fat. Up to 70% of your diet can safely be fat.

If you have ever eaten grass fed grass finished beef it tastes very wild or gamey, when we serve it people question if it is not lamb. It is extremely healthy and delicious.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#662797 Oct 9, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong? Can't keep up?
When your premise is wrong, obviously the subject will change.
I wanted to have a religious discussion and you changed it into a political one. Not interested.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#662798 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a beautiful red herring, but why can't you answer the question?
Not interested in playing your games.

Where is your proof that first, God exists and second that it wrote the worlds most contradictory book in existence, the Bible?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#662799 Oct 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one locked into the literal interpretation of "God", sweetie, not me. I just see an intelligent force involved in our creation. It may even not be directly involved in our affairs anymore. We were just cut loose to go our own way in the wilderness. But the creative force exists. Otherwise we wouldn't be here.
"It may even not be..."

That proves you are guessing. Everything you wrote is a guess. Can you demonstrate you have something more than a literal interpretation of God?

"I just see..."

No you don't, you just believe.

All you have done is post a bunch of wholly unconvincing assertions and then you expect everyone to tell you how brilliant your stupid assertions are.

Boring!

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#662800 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What's that over there?
<quoted text>
They shouldn't be there...
We better get some Y2k spot remover then.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#662801 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
SoÖ
Are you saying there is a cause of god?
Ok, what caused god?
Some highly imaginative Jews who wanted to control the people.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#662803 Oct 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat is an excellent health food if it is not denatured and highly processed. The fat in grass fed beef is loaded with CLA as are the yolks of organic eggs. CLA helps burn fat on your body and turn it into lean muscle mass. Body builders are taking this supplement while they could just switch to grass fed beef and save money. Olive oil and coconut oil are both excellent oils, it is hydrogenated canola oil that clogs your arteries, not animal fat.
If you are on a low carb diet you need to replace those carbs with lots of healthy natural fat. Up to 70% of your diet can safely be fat.
If you have ever eaten grass fed grass finished beef it tastes very wild or gamey, when we serve it people question if it is not lamb. It is extremely healthy and delicious.
HDLP turns into arterial plaque.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5655474_foods-plaqu...

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#662804 Oct 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"It may even not be..."
That proves you are guessing. Everything you wrote is a guess. Can you demonstrate you have something more than a literal interpretation of God?
"I just see..."
No you don't, you just believe.
All you have done is post a bunch of wholly unconvincing assertions and then you expect everyone to tell you how brilliant your stupid assertions are.
Boring!
You sat in a pew so long everyone left and you started talking to yourself, then you became the preacher.

You are on the disconnected from reality side.

Why in the world do you believe you made some sort of point there?

Yes, they are my guess. So? What is this "something more than a literal interpretation of God?" question? Is that supposed to be coherent?

Now dazzle us with some brilliance. You evidently think you have "the truth" in your pocket there. Even if it is just a hit of acid.

Now, tell us, rev baby, just what is "the truth" again? I remember you posted it before, but do it again. Something about being the purpose of this biosphere? And give us "something more than a literal interpretation of your LSD God dreaming. Like some hard cold physical facts you demand of others.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#662806 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that, so...
The worst punishment for a liar is not that others won't believe him.

It's that he won't be able to believe others.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662807 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Nope itís my opinion with facts to back it up, facts that for some reason you seem to ignore
LOL

Facts?! Remember what you wrote? "I know in several different ways that no god exists".

You have facts to support your opinion that no god exists?!?

Why doesn't the world know of your facts??

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662809 Oct 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We better get some Y2k spot remover then.
Is that like White-Out?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662811 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots ignore the facts, that is how the truth stops spreading like bacteria.
A few lies sometimes aid me in destroying my victims, take head, and use lies wisely.
Banging hammer on hte if when principals locations adn if when you stop it can hang up on a tree lim then surf out to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min gundee123 442,815
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 24 min Kalvin Fowler 257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Robert F 583,976
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 36 min Classic 2,260
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Justice League 3,345
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,285
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,786
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr His Eminency dr S... 611,843
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 98,969
More from around the web