“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#662741 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, the reason why in the USA education is invested in is because of the gay material, filled with false history about some historical figures being gay, and gay stories, and gay sex education.
There are also statistics showing how behind black kids are when it comes to their maths and English in US schools in California.
The stats for white kids are also going to be just as severe as well.
There is no need for you to be so ignorant, If you bothered re-reading my post you will see we were discussing UK thatís U - K education. So who is the idiot?

However if you want to make up lies about US education feel free. US education, particularly US history education does not always seem particularly accurate however very little of it is based on homosexuality.

There are also statistics that show schools in deprived areas (often black areas) donít get the funding or resources available to more affluent schools, It is one of the areas of the US and several other political system(s) that offends me.

#662742 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile, Obamacare is too expensive.
I see you have found you ignorant and abusive gene again. congratulations

Well there are several options. I believe that North Korea does not impose such aids to living on itís citizens

#662743 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama secretly inserted a gun control bill in his Obamacare, which was without congresses approval.
That is probably criminal.
What have you been smoking?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662744 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

What's that over there?
Aura Mytha wrote:
Them and they.
They shouldn't be there...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662745 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
"Cuneiform"
LMFAO! What is this, some kind of alien language?
Oh...my sides.
You don't know what cuneiform is?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#662746 Oct 9, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Every natural thing around you is proof! You know nothing can be created, by man or God, without someone creating it, right?! I hope you do. Otherwise it's pointless answering your question for you!
Who or what created your god?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662748 Oct 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with MY mood, but there should be PLENTY wrong with yours given that you believe in a god who has no compassion, sympathy or POWER to help those who get sick or injured through no fault of their own.
I don't believe that, so...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662749 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>DNA has never been a non- reality, it's just now it can be seen by microcomputers, so how come your god can never be seen like DNA has been because of the advancement of technology?
It only took a little time for DNA to be seen, what's the wait on your god?
God is infinitly more complex than DNA.

As of yet, there is no machine that can test God, only the human mind can. Sort of like emotions or gut feelings...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662750 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
How did you verify that [the Bible is not the word of God]? So you read it and somehow "knew" the Bible isn't the word of any god...How's THAT work?
Reverend Alan wrote:
Another false conception held by many Christians is that the Bible is without contradictions. Few beliefs are more erroneous. The following examples are only a fraction of those that could be mentioned:
Rom.3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
1Kgs. 8:46 "...for there is no man that sinneth not,...."
Prov.20:9 "Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?"
Eccl. 7:23 "For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."
Mark 10:18 "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."
Rom. 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one."
(Also 1 John 1:8 & 10, Rom. 3:12, 5:12, Gal. 3:22)
Versus
Gen. 6:9 "Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God."
Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
Job 1:8 "...my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?" (Job 2:3)
Gen. 7:1 "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation."
Luke 1:5-6 "In the days of Herod, the king of Judaea,there was a priest named Zacharias, of the division of Abia: andhe had a wife of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.(RSV)
(C) Another clear contradiction concerns whether or not God repents.
Num. 23:19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent."
1 Sam. 15:29 "And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent."
Versus
Jonah 3:10 "And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not."
1 Sam.15:11 "It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king...."
Exod. 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Psalms.42:10 "... for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you."
Gen. 6:6 "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."
1 Sam. 15:35 "...and the LORD repented that he had made Saul king over Israel."
(D) Another contradiction worthy of note. It concerns the question of whether or not God's face has been seen.
John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."
Versus
Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."
(also Psalm 63:2 Isa.6:1 & 6:5, Amos 7:7-8, Ezek. 20:35, Ex 24:9-10)
That's a beautiful red herring, but why can't you answer the question?

#662751 Oct 9, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Who or what created your god?
You are talking to a godbot who not only does not even understand the question he does not understand that the question can exist

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662752 Oct 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I *told* you; *she* was the one who said--and I saw this for myself, so don't tell me how wrong or misguided I am--"We have to pass the bill in order to know what's in it." That's a matter of Congressional record.
That stupid bitch.
And that is correct.

Here, it's only 6 seconds of Pelosi, so it's tolerable....

http://youtu.be/W1ht8msGqwI

---

And you commented on Obamama visiting 57 states. LMAO. It's right here:

http://youtu.be/EpGH02DtIws

---

But Hillary says she's sorry.(kinda) LOL

http://youtu.be/fmojotjM8Bc

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662753 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
He just discriminates, and contradicts himself, depending on which group he's dealing with at a given time. Yeah?
I believe so, yes.

#662754 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God is infinitly more complex than DNA.
As of yet, there is no machine that can test God, only the human mind can. Sort of like emotions or gut feelings...
Opinion? You have no idea if your god can exist outside your mind, never mind whether he/she/it is complex or not.

As for testing god, have you ever considered why there is no machine to test a myth?

However this takes us right back to our very first conversation in which I proved that the MRI can detect emotion, and you eventually agreed with me. You have just admitted that your god is emotion therefore you god can be measured/tested. The fact that is it nothing more than emotion then becomes obvious

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662755 Oct 9, 2013

Agreed. But they will say the exact same thing about *you,* with equal validity, if one can call it that.
They can say it but they can't back it up.

The six men that translated the final version of the KJV are not comparable to the worldwide team that translated the NIV.
I guess the fundies like the KJV because of the holier-than-thou sounding "thees" and "thous." They claim that it is god's immutable word, and any modernized versions are merely tools of satan.(You've been fooled by the devil; ask any fundie, they'll tell you.)
So the atheists use the same book against them.
Possible. I guess they assume that every Chrisitian is a fundalmentalist and run with it.

That's stupid.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662756 Oct 9, 2013
Like I said; I *read* the thing. You know; I *read* it. I allowed it to speak for itself.
No divine being would or *could* ever write or inspire such a pile.
Oh? So all you did was use your divine intellectual reasononing to figure that the Bible is not the word of any god....

uh-huh...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662757 Oct 9, 2013

It didn't take any smarts to write the bible.
Yes it does.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662758 Oct 9, 2013

Don't cops ask for license, registration and proof of insurance in your state when you get pulled over?
I wish I lived there, wherever it is. Here in Oregon, if you don't buy insurance, you don't get your car registered. Same in California.
Yes, the cops do ask that here.

I've never seen the DMV ask about insurance here in Cali. You could be right, I don't know.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662760 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
DNA has existed as long as (most) life has existed
Bringing in the means of measurement is simply you attempting to fight a rearguard action in one small area of a very wide front.
And still you are concentrating only on the one point you can in some way attempt to defend while ignoring ALL the others that you cannot defend against in the hope that they will go away.
My point is that some people would never believe that DNA could exist without seeing it first.

Just like you with God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662762 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Opinion? You have no idea if your god can exist outside your mind, never mind whether he/she/it is complex or not.
As for testing god, have you ever considered why there is no machine to test a myth?
However this takes us right back to our very first conversation in which I proved that the MRI can detect emotion, and you eventually agreed with me. You have just admitted that your god is emotion therefore you god can be measured/tested. The fact that is it nothing more than emotion then becomes obvious
I know of a machine that can test for God.

The human mind.

Do you have one?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#662763 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
A MRI may detect the effects of emotion, but not the actual cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 578,493
Stop the 2015 Recession Now -- before itís too ... 22 min Protester 3
Any son's ever see there mom's having sex with ... 38 min Rainman 8
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 50 min AN NFL FAN 121,441
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Ben ACCF KING 5,677
Poll Are you sick of seeing interracial dating ads? (Jul '08) 1 hr Ben ACCF KING 41
Brain-Dead voters against Obama last Fall: 2 hr Protester 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr trifecta1 609,696
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr bacon hater 97,929
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Porkpie Hat 269,960
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 20 hr THE BIG SHERIFF 16,484
More from around the web