Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662837 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God lies and contradicts Himself??
Yep - with the Old Testament and New Testament,(God's Word(s?) which Christians and Jews are stupidly fighting each other to death over.

"God will smite you!"

"No, MY G-d will smite YOU!"

If the old testament is the "true word of god" then a "new" testament is not needed and never was.

Why did god change his word when he said it would be forever unchanged?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#662838 Oct 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...but you were female for a while.
REPORTED TO TOPIX AND THE LGBT COMMUNITY AS CYBER-BULLYING!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662839 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>That NIV version is NOT the word of god - The New World Translation is the REAL bible!
You're an UNHOLY APOSTATE who is GOING TO HELL!
You better get the RIGHT bible: THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION!!
I did not say the NIV is the word of God.

I said it's a good translation.

Please learn to read.

Also, I'm glad you're admiting that you believe Hell is a real place.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#662840 Oct 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon me if i have a hard time accepting macho advise from someone using the handle 'linedazzle'. i'm picturing you dressed in leotards and sequin, leading a a dancercize class at your local ymca....
Jazz Hands, everyone! Jazz Hands!

2, 3, 4....
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662841 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? So all you did was use your divine intellectual reasononing to figure that the Bible is not the word of any god....
uh-huh...
You are just too blinded to see that other humans can manipulate each other by telling fantastical stories.

The world's holy books are mere manuals by humans to control other humans.

Saying "there's a god that will punish/reward you" is the perfect SLOGAN to get scared, primitive humans to fall in a line.

Why do you think "bible prophecies are coming true"? It's because stupid humans have been TALKED INTO IT by charismatic religious "leaders" who will lead all of humanity off the cliff to self-inflicted extinction.

You can see it now with the way humans are hating and killing each other right now. "Nation will turn against nation" wasn't a prophecy, it was an ORDER!

An order for the PLANNED, yes, PLANNED MASS MURDER-SUICIDE OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.

An ORDER for humanity to DESTROY ITSELF and make itself extinct.

ARMAGEDDON is a PLAN!

Humanity, GET SMART and don't fall for the SELF-EXTINCTION plot by religionists and their holy books of mass destruction.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662842 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say the NIV is the word of God.
I said it's a good translation.
Please learn to read.
Also, I'm glad you're admiting that you believe Hell is a real place.
So what's wrong with King James translation, then?

It's a translation just like the NIV. God was taking special time out for a chat with James.

Yes, hell can be real - so keep it to yourself, OK Redneck?

Or, you can go inflict your hellish translation fight on someone else...

or you need to stop reading that apostate NIV book and get the New World Translation. THAT's the book YOU need to be reading.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662843 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
True- it does take "smarts" to get the whole world to make itself extinct over bullsh!t.

Yeah, the mass murder-suicide of the entire human race is GENIOUS!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662844 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
You are just too blinded to see that other humans can manipulate each other by telling fantastical stories.
Like one human telling another human they "know" the Bible is not the word on any god?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662847 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that some people would never believe that DNA could exist without seeing it first.
Just like you with God.
But DNA eventually could be seen, so again, what is the wait on seeing god?

What would god look like?
Smell like?
Taste like?
What would be the texture of god?
Sound like?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662848 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like one human telling another human they "know" the Bible is not the word on any god?
Yep - just like you do with your rail against the KJV bible.

Redneck just "knows" that the KJV is not the word of any god.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662849 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>True- it does take "smarts" to get the whole world to make itself extinct over bullsh!t.
Yeah, the mass murder-suicide of the entire human race is GENIOUS!!!
Where does you obsession with extinction come from?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662850 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez. No, you haven't. You've provided several reasons why you think God cannot exist.
But just because you think it to be true does not mean that it is true.
Same with you RR - just because YOU think it's true does not mean it is true.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#662851 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil munchkin, there is actual evidence that the Bible has some truth to it.
Yes, there is evidence that some people and places were real. That's admitted by most atheists.

The BIG thing about the Bible is that much of it is NOT true at all.

Genesis is a prime example.

NO 6 day creation 6,000 years ago.
NO Adam and Eve.
NO flood of Noah.
NO Tower of Babel
NO exodus
NO Moses
NO Joshua capturing all those towns.

No doubt there's more, but you get the gist of it.

If you believe in 'Original Sin' what was the role of Jesus when there was no Adam and Eve to commit this 'Original Sin'?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662852 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS a belief, yes.
Just like your belief that "god cannot exist".
Admit it. That's your belief.
With two diametrically opposed concepts - it is impossible for a god to exist under these circumstances.

This belief fight will lead to HUMAN SELF-EXTINCTION by MASS MURDER-SUICIDE.

Then a god won't matter anymore because we'll ALL BE DEAD because we fought over bullsh!t like suicidal idiots.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662853 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does you obsession with extinction come from?
The bible has a plan for it called Armageddon. The bible is encouraging humans to fight each other to death - which is self-extinction.

So glad I escaped that and more humans need to do that so that this planet can have a future instead of it being a floating ball of black radioactive ash because we destroyed ourselves over bullsh!t.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#662854 Oct 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon me if i have a hard time accepting macho advise from someone using the handle 'linedazzle'. i'm picturing you dressed in leotards and sequin, leading a a dancercize class at your local ymca....
Like this??

http://www.google.com/imgres...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#662855 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God lies and contradicts Himself??
To be honest,one would have to admit that man did all that when they wrote the Bible, without double-checking their work.

This and other forums have posted many times the contradictions and "untruths" within the Bible, thus makingthe Bible not completely truthful nor completely accurate, as much as so-called "Christians" want to claim otherwise.

EX. donkeys don't talk

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#662856 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all know it was written by men, and I have yet to see one so-called "Christian" post the answer to my question:

Where does "God" specifically state which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not, thus delegating which books are truly "inspired" and which are not.

I've searched very studiously in trying to find this information, but I always come up empty handed, thus logic tells me all biblical texts are inspired and useful for humans.

Can you answer this request?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662859 Oct 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Make an appointment and ask about it when you see it.
That is one of the stupidest arguments Topix atheists attempt to use.
Do your hemorrhoids know your brain exists? How could they prove it?
Little Missy, by your science you are 1/7000000000th of a mass of humanity arranged in a similar fashion on one tiny little planet circling one of an estimated mega trillions of stars, if not more. Do you really, really think your perspective of this universe we reside in is high enough to identify just what is and what isn't when it comes to what you are and how you got here?
Your mouth sure doesn't know your brain exists because it can't prove you actually have one.

Your insignificant little bullsh!t isn't any better here, so it's time for you to fall off your high [email protected]

"what you are and how you got here"? What, Dave, did the stork bring you or something? Never heard of your parents having sex and creating you? Come ON!!

I mean, a perspective doesn't have to be that "high" to realize that sex makes babies, right?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#662860 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still have not bothered to look up the meaning of masturbation. No wonder people see you as stupid and deliberately ignorant
It's not my fault you are lacking in comprehension of simple English usage along with your "selective" dyslexia, gimpwad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min NACKED TRUTH 44,992
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Hukt on Fonix 56,256
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min Lost In Transition 182,971
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Robert F 650,625
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Sam Hall 445,933
White gay slaves who like black masters (Nov '14) 1 hr blackdick 5
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 4,861
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Thu kobechi3 71
More from around the web