Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662822 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what cuneiform is?
Sure I do.

It's just what RiversideRedneck pulls out of his @ss every day and tries to post it as fact.

You religionists are good at making up stuff.

No wonder people are walking out on churches full of liars.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662823 Oct 9, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Every natural thing around you is proof! You know nothing can be created, by man or God, without someone creating it, right?! I hope you do. Otherwise it's pointless answering your question for you!
So who/what created god, since you said nothing can be created without someone creating it?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#662824 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the money the infrastructure will deteriorate, whatever money there is will be hoarded by leaders, financiers, bankers, graspers and the greedy etc leaving little or none to finance infrastructure. Those in poverty will become poorer and more numerous as more and more workers are ”laid off” and there is no social funding available due to lack of money. The US currently has a poverty rate of 15%, how far would that increase over the next few years if the US defaulted on its debts and the influx of money dried up?
The UK gov prioritises “adequate” funds to primary and secondary education. My view is that it is not adequate enough however my gripe with educational funding is that a long time ago they withdrew funding for further education.
UK education has declined in the world rankings over the last half century, from among the best to among the average but still the literacy rate of secondary school leavers is around 99%, good but not perfect and the number continuing to higher education rises each year.
Your comparison with London is unfair, The UK has not defaulted on its debts and there is considerable money flowing into London from abroad.
The rich won't allow the infrastructure to just deteriorate. It's too good of an opportunity to go to waste. Rich people from the U.S. and all over the world will be tempted into buying up the assets of the debt ridden U.S. government. A seller in debt will sell cheap.

Think about it. If your neighbour is in a deep hole, and you have money, you'll buy his house. Even just to rent it out, but you'll still buy it, since it will be a desperate sell. A desperate sell is a cheap sell.

With assets like infrastructure, it's always preferable to pick up someone elses failure, since it's cheaper to make a success of that than build ones own asset from scratch.

Granted the UK was wiser and had the foresight to open investment opportunities to the world. But ultimately it means that UK people are losing power over their land. In South Africa, there are UK property firms selling empty UK land for as little as 2000 pounds. What does that mean in the long run? The UK's assets are owned by foreigners.

And if the UK didn't do this, then it would've ended up like the U.S. is now.

“Listen to the sounds”

#662825 Oct 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to have a religious discussion and you changed it into a political one. Not interested.
You are of the opinion that religion is causing trouble in the world. I am of the opinion that politics is, and has always been, causing trouble in the world.

Not that I believe we should do away with politics. Politics is necessary for order and civilisation. I'm just merely stating its troubles.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662826 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God is infinitly more complex than DNA.
As of yet, there is no machine that can test God, only the human mind can. Sort of like emotions or gut feelings...
Don't you see the HUGE problem in that?

Everyone does NOT have the same mind, let alone the same emotions or feelings, so the thought of the corruptible, vulnerable, gullible, greedy, selfish INDIVIDUAL human mind being able to "test god" is ludicrous.

Besides that, "god" is supposed to be "perfect" but yet the human mind is imperfect, so it is simply impossible for the imperfect human mind to "test" a perfect god.

It's a contradiction and a lie. Why do you keep violating your tenets?

Look at the results of the "testing god" - a species about to make itself extinct and turn this planet into a black ball of radioactive ash that will never be able to sustain life again.

To add, a "god" that is so "complex" will eventually collapse and kill itself off, if it hasn't already...just like humanity's about to do.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662827 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe so, yes.
Why are you serving a "god" that lies and contradicts himself, then?

That does NOT make god "something to believe is there"!

“Listen to the sounds”

#662828 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time to stuff a dirty wet sock in your filthy mouth.
Where's your Muslim call? RIGHT HERE in your scummy diatribe of hatred against Jews and your anti-non-Muslim bias and your rails against "big bad Zionism boo hoo."
You are so deep in your hate that YOU can't even "freely think" for yourself, so shut the f*ck up, you hypocritical Armageddon instigating scumbag MURDERER.
You failed to bring the post, so by default, you admit to being a liar.

FYI, Jews are not equal to Zionists. Zionism is just an extremist cult of Judaism that focuses on reclaiming land lost thousands of years ago. When are you going to read some history?

I do not hate anyone. I pity the Zionists, but I don't hate them.

You ad hominem may have worked in the hillbilly highschool you dropped out off, but is not effective in the least bit over here.

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#662829 Oct 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm neither gay nor worse yet british!;)
...but you were female for a while.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662830 Oct 9, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are of the opinion that religion is causing trouble in the world. I am of the opinion that politics is, and has always been, causing trouble in the world.
Not that I believe we should do away with politics. Politics is necessary for order and civilisation. I'm just merely stating its troubles.

Religion does have politics in it - "spiritual politics".

You show proof of it every time you post your anit-Zionist, anti-Isreal, and anti-non-Muslim hateful diatribes on here.

You're so deeply invested in YOUR "politics" that you don't realize that you're just another Armageddon instigator with his hand to destroy the ENTIRE human race from infighting over bullsh!t.

“Listen to the sounds”

#662831 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You need to keep your Jihadist KILL ALL INFIDELS bullsh!t to yourself.
"Holy" Zionist regime? LMAO! I thought you called me an atheist. See how you religionists get so hateful it takes the place where your brain used to be and makes you just a confused moron?
Get the f*ck off this board, MUSLIM TERRORIST.
You and the Christofascists can go kill each other off for all I give a f*ck and leave the world for the rest of the humans that were smart enough not to fall for your religious BULLSH!T.
Zionism is absolutely holy and sacred to you. You claim to be a free thinking atheist who doesn't fall for anything, yet from the get go you have jumped in like a good lil boy scout to defend Zionism. Why? What is your stake in this debate? Is your boyfriend a Zionist? Do you enjoy his junk up your ass so much, that you defend the most extreme and fascist cult of Judaism?

What next will I see on this thread? An atheist defending the Taliban? Haha!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662832 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They can say it but they can't back it up.
The six men that translated the final version of the KJV are not comparable to the worldwide team that translated the NIV.
<quoted text>
Possible. I guess they assume that every Chrisitian is a fundalmentalist and run with it.
That's stupid.
That NIV version is NOT the word of god - The New World Translation is the REAL bible!

You're an UNHOLY APOSTATE who is GOING TO HELL!

You better get the RIGHT bible: THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662833 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you serving a "god" that lies and contradicts himself, then?
That does NOT make god "something to believe is there"!
God lies and contradicts Himself??
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662834 Oct 9, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to bring the post, so by default, you admit to being a liar.
FYI, Jews are not equal to Zionists. Zionism is just an extremist cult of Judaism that focuses on reclaiming land lost thousands of years ago. When are you going to read some history?
I do not hate anyone. I pity the Zionists, but I don't hate them.
You ad hominem may have worked in the hillbilly highschool you dropped out off, but is not effective in the least bit over here.
Can't you read your own sh!t?

I thought you were so "edumacated".

Nah, you're just a big fat hateful liar. Time for you to fall off your high [email protected] (don't want to use a horse, that would be an insult to our equine friends) and get broken in the reality of the Armageddon you so itch for.

EVERY TIME you post it's about some anti-Zionist, anti-Jew, anti-non-Muslim garbage. "I pity the Zionists". Baloney. You want them gone from the face of the earth, and you'll use your "Jihad" to try to do that, you filthy scumbag MURDERER.

Just another Armageddon instigator full of bullsh!t. Your earth-destroying ilk needs to really be stopped before you wipe out humanity's future over some bullsh!t like you hating Zionists.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#662835 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
t
Look son, you aren't masculine.
You lack confidence, aggression, are overly affectionate, are not goal oriented, are not interested in doing things, but just being something. Your voice sounds squeaky and high pitched, you are not a proper man.
pardon me if i have a hard time accepting macho advise from someone using the handle 'linedazzle'. i'm picturing you dressed in leotards and sequin, leading a a dancercize class at your local ymca....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662836 Oct 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
The British are much better than Americans.
oh really?! why dontcha try to come over here and demand some taxes on your tea or something!;)
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662837 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God lies and contradicts Himself??
Yep - with the Old Testament and New Testament,(God's Word(s?) which Christians and Jews are stupidly fighting each other to death over.

"God will smite you!"

"No, MY G-d will smite YOU!"

If the old testament is the "true word of god" then a "new" testament is not needed and never was.

Why did god change his word when he said it would be forever unchanged?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662838 Oct 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...but you were female for a while.
REPORTED TO TOPIX AND THE LGBT COMMUNITY AS CYBER-BULLYING!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662839 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>That NIV version is NOT the word of god - The New World Translation is the REAL bible!
You're an UNHOLY APOSTATE who is GOING TO HELL!
You better get the RIGHT bible: THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION!!
I did not say the NIV is the word of God.

I said it's a good translation.

Please learn to read.

Also, I'm glad you're admiting that you believe Hell is a real place.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#662840 Oct 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon me if i have a hard time accepting macho advise from someone using the handle 'linedazzle'. i'm picturing you dressed in leotards and sequin, leading a a dancercize class at your local ymca....
Jazz Hands, everyone! Jazz Hands!

2, 3, 4....
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662841 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? So all you did was use your divine intellectual reasononing to figure that the Bible is not the word of any god....
uh-huh...
You are just too blinded to see that other humans can manipulate each other by telling fantastical stories.

The world's holy books are mere manuals by humans to control other humans.

Saying "there's a god that will punish/reward you" is the perfect SLOGAN to get scared, primitive humans to fall in a line.

Why do you think "bible prophecies are coming true"? It's because stupid humans have been TALKED INTO IT by charismatic religious "leaders" who will lead all of humanity off the cliff to self-inflicted extinction.

You can see it now with the way humans are hating and killing each other right now. "Nation will turn against nation" wasn't a prophecy, it was an ORDER!

An order for the PLANNED, yes, PLANNED MASS MURDER-SUICIDE OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.

An ORDER for humanity to DESTROY ITSELF and make itself extinct.

ARMAGEDDON is a PLAN!

Humanity, GET SMART and don't fall for the SELF-EXTINCTION plot by religionists and their holy books of mass destruction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min nanoanomaly 100,228
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min 2 tim 2 15 6,146
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min kent 670,287
Treating others with respect 17 min Sherry Denise N 13
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min To All Idiots 445,653
News The 12 worst movies to ever win Oscars 2 hr discocrisco 1
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 3 hr Nicky 148
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 286,455
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web