Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#662702 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild meat isn't as harmful as domesticated , it's the fat.
It clogs your arteries up.
I'd rather not eat meat that hasn't been inspected. Infection by prions is incurable, and like AIDS, it eats the brain.

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/10/6/03-1082...

You could also catch other diseases and parasites from eating wild meat.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#662703 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I don't like being forced to purchase something because the gubment says so.
I don't HAVE TO buy auto insurance.
I don't HAVE TO nuy home insurance.
Capisce?
Don't cops ask for license, registration and proof of insurance in your state when you get pulled over?

I wish I lived there, wherever it is. Here in Oregon, if you don't buy insurance, you don't get your car registered. Same in California.

Location hidden

#662704 Oct 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
We *have* explained it, repeatedly. We say you're welcome to your god and your religion, but don't impose them on others against their wills. Keep them out of our public schools, our public buildings, our government. Don't make us fund your religious icons on public proterty with our tax dollars.
Freedom *of* religion includes freedom *from* religion, too.
<quoted text>
Last night, for one example, when you said you hadn't been here since Thursday; River Tam pointed out *that* one.
Now, FOAD you lying hanoanalsac.
<quoted text>
Tam has no reason to lie, nothing to gain by it, ass nugget; you do.
Yep, it's SO important to me to lie about WHEN I last posted.

You and Tam have never needed an excuse to lie, it's just part of your nature.

ANYBODY can scroll back and easily see the truth for themselves, r'tard.

Too bad you insist on looking like an idiot by lying about something that can be so easily proven.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#662705 Oct 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you female or just effeminate?
Are you a piece of sh*t, or do you just smell like one?

Location hidden

#662706 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, Riverside?
Do you consider this guy to be a christian?
Are you proud to have him on *your* side?
<quoted text>
Awww, is widdle snookums still all upset over that?
You earned it, analboy. Don't bitch at *me* about your Karma
<quoted text>
Karma and god are mutually exclusive.
Your god doesn't exist, a$$whole.
Nonliving particles cannot reward you, moron.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#662707 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The "side effects may include" part of the commercials are hilarious!
Whydafuck do they advertise *prescription* drugs on TV? Do people really believe advertisers know more about them than the doctors do?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#662708 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't cops ask for license, registration and proof of insurance in your state when you get pulled over?
I wish I lived there, wherever it is. Here in Oregon, if you don't buy insurance, you don't get your car registered. Same in California.
So that an otherwise relatively minor accident becomes a financially ruinous event, and so that if you hit someone they can't get relief through your insurance company? The requirement to buy insurance comes with the privilege of piloting several a ton hunk of metal around other people.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#662709 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Whydafuck do they advertise *prescription* drugs on TV? Do people really believe advertisers know more about them than the doctors do?
I think they like money.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#662710 Oct 8, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother reading the last 600,000 posts as there is not a single shred of proof for the existence of God in any of them.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>BS. My bird story proves there is at least one supernatural entity that shares this world with us.
Y'think so, huh?

But then, as you've pointed out, you're on meds. For psychosis, no doubt.
Bongo

Union City, NJ

#662711 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
are you so weird and nasty because youre obese or is it because youre ugly and Nano is beautiful?

Location hidden

#662712 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, Riverside?
Do you consider this guy to be a christian?
Are you proud to have him on *your* side?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If karma exists then any and all gods who have ever been worshiped are just as likely to exist. Any supernatural entity that can reward or punish you is by man's definition, a god.

You cannot base your god's existence solely on your preference for it over all others. Karma cannot exist without a consciousness driving it, ergo, it is a deity-based religion, whether its followers are smart enough to recognize that fact or not.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#662713 Oct 8, 2013
Last night, for one example, when you said you hadn't been here since Thursday; River Tam pointed out *that* one.
Now, FOAD you lying hanoanalsac.
<quoted text>
Tam has no reason to lie, nothing to gain by it, ass nugget; you do.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, it's SO important to me to lie about WHEN I last posted.
Yes, to you it is; your psychotic ego will never allow you to admit the truth.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> You and Tam have never needed an excuse to lie, it's just part of your nature.
Unlike you, I have no need to lie about anything. The truth is much easier to remember. You should learn something from that.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#662714 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather not eat meat that hasn't been inspected. Infection by prions is incurable, and like AIDS, it eats the brain.
http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/10/6/03-1082...
You could also catch other diseases and parasites from eating wild meat.
You're more likely to get infected with e coli from the supermarket.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#662715 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nonliving particles cannot reward you, moron.
What the f*ck have non-living particles got to do with anything?

Did you OD on your meds again? Go take some more--PLEASE!!!!

FOAD

Location hidden

#662716 Oct 8, 2013
So one of you idiots thinks the CDC is "nuts, clueless, spam", huh?

G'head, eat that prion infected shyt, you deserve to catch it if you're stupid enough to eat it after being warned.

Location hidden

#662719 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What the f*ck have non-living particles got to do with anything?
Did you OD on your meds again? Go take some more--PLEASE!!!!
FOAD
EVERY interpretation of karma is fked without a god to choose who has a good reward and who gets a bad one.
Here's some idiot's "particle" interpretation of karma.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma#Jainism&qu... ;

I suspect these karma nuts have been smoking too much of the local loco weed.

Location hidden

#662720 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You're more likely to get infected with e coli from the supermarket.
You want to talk "odds" for likelihood of infection by either one?

Location hidden

#662721 Oct 8, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> are you so weird and nasty because youre obese or is it because youre ugly and Nano is beautiful?
Kaitlyn doesn't take rejection well. ;)

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#662722 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That isn't what would happen at all.
The first thing that would happen, is a world wide market collapse.
China's economy would collapse to. Everyone would scramble to try to stabilize some other form of currency, but you still get your basic world wide depression. Who comes out from that on top could depend on many things, but you can bet your sweet bippy there will be a big fight over everything. The ones with the most resources will be fighting to keep them. The biggest problem is that hyper inflation will hit everyone. The gold holders as always will control rhe world and eventually stabilize a new currency.
Then it will be the same as it ever was, the only difference is The US will no longer be able to prop up all the little countries it does now. No more arms to all the places we send them to. And no more US acting like the world police. That means there will be chaos , probably not much more than there now, it will just be no US ambassadors ratting sabers and calling for sanctions. No more
Israel sucking the life out of the treasury.
You are describing the process in more detail, but the outcome is the same. The U.S. government is cash strapped. The few rich U.S. citizens are not cashstrapped. They're rich. They have the money. The few rich Russians, Indian, Chinese and Arabs have the money. They are also big god hoarders. So ultimately all these people will buy off the U.S. assets. The ones who will acquire the most of U.S. government assets are the few rich Americans, since they are loaded with government bonds anyway. The assets will be owed to them.

In a way, one can make a good case that there are no governments or countries anymore. There are just economic realities, a global free-for-all.

I've seen a documentary about hyperinflation. Many Americans are hoarding basic things like toilet paper and canned food. Some have even envisioned a future where the barter system of trade will prevail. I'm not sure if it will become as extreme as that though.

The U.S. funds, though a large amount in absolute terms, a very small % of its GDP to other countries. It's unlikely they'll cut off that funding, since it wouldn't make good economic sense.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#662723 Oct 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Where is your proof that "the Muslims" want a one world government and the whole world being Muslim? Or even world domination for what matter?"
Right here: in YOUR MUSLIM call to "KILL ALL INFIDELS!" YES you DO want world domination and the entire world to be Muslim, so don't sit here and LIE - oh, I forgot, that's ALL you religionists know how to do!
So all the rest of your post is just blah-blah-blah bullsh!t. You know damn well with all your anti "Zionist" bias that you ARE at a war with the non-Muslims and you need to STOP THIS BULLSH!T NOW BEFORE THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE MAKES ITSELF EXTINCT WITH YOUR HELP.
AND THAT'S THE DAMN TRUE TRUTH. You're just another Armageddon instigator.
My Muslim call? When have I ever made such a call? Bring the post where I said that. Bring it right now or admit to being a liar.

So to you anti-Zionism is equivalent to being anti-non Muslim? What a load of crap. You are no doubt brainwashed from a young age to forever feel sorry solely for Jews and to be an eternal apologist for Zionism, the modern day system of Apartheid that usurps land, instills conscription like the Nazis, kills civilians in the thousands, and generates refugees in the millions.

The so called free thinking atheist. What a joke. Now be a good boy and go shine Netanyahu's shoes with your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 63,468
Just chatt 6 min Truthiness 16
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liamm 653,706
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min onemale 281,842
What is your most embarrassing photo? 30 min Thelordofdogtown 1
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 31 min Gerg 58
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Brian_G 445,965
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,754
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr DebraE 106,479
More from around the web