Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662636 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The Jews and the Christians worship the same god, God.
Then explain all the anti-Semitic Christians, and why Jews go to temple and read the Torah and Christians go to church and read the Bible?

Shouldn't they be going to church/temple together and reading the same book?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#662637 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that over there?
Them and they.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662638 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You atheists just love that KJV.....
It's a medieval translation for medieval minds.
<quoted text>
Ignorance. Biblical ignorance. They just don't know Scripture, they only know what they've been spoon-fed to know.
By "they", I'm referring to the Christians AND atheists that use the KJV.
"Christians...who use the KJV..." So you're now equating Christians with atheists.

Therefore, to you, a Christian that uses the KJV bible is, in reality, an atheist who does not believe in god (Not a Real Christian) PROVING the divides and infighting that Christianity has that you want to vehemently deny.

What is it with you and your mission to separate yourself from your flock and be blasphemous? Thou shall be smiteth soon if thou doesn't watch thou big mouth!

This is not the "Prove RiversideRedneck is a lying hypocrite" thread, although I'm afraid that it's what it has devolved to...
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662639 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There could not be "ONE SINGLE BIBLE".
The original texts of Genesis, the 'generations of Adam', were likely written in cuneiform.
Do you speak or read cuneiform?
No.
It HAS TO be translated for all to read.
"Cuneiform"

LMFAO! What is this, some kind of alien language?

Oh...my sides.

Right, like anyone should believe that made-up BULLSH!T.

If "there cannot be one single bible", then you're saying that human self-extinction over who's telling the story right is pretty much inevitable.

Well, I refuse to buy that. It's complete garbage and it's too bad that so many vulnerable humans have bought into that suicide manifesto. I believe that humans don't have to fight over this gossip or that it shouldn't even matter anymore what our "origin" is.

What should really matter is where we want to GO and if our species wants to have a future on this planet.

Your idea will hurt our future and it needs to be stopped before we wipe ourselves out.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#662640 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong. The medical care will NOT be worse. Silly for you to think such a thing.
And I've got YOU beat- I pay $750 a month (or that's my total premium of which my employer pays $300) and that is also not including dental or optical which I don't have but pay for myself.
Sorry you have a bad feeling about this, Al.
I have a WORSE feeling about people continuing to be denied coverage IF that was going to be the case, which of course, with the ACA will no longer be the case and were it not for the disgusting greed that has been part and parcel for the insurance industry for at least the past 30 years, it never would have BEEN the case to begin with.
Uh...

Obamacare is purchasing mandatory health INSURANCE. Those private companies you love so much? It is the same game as car insurance.

BTW, the medical industry was plundering the insurance industry. They were getting carried away with the free money. The insurance industry hit back and brought them, and costs, under a control a bit. Why you got HMOs.

I remember, I think it was 1996, an insurance industry lawyer addressed the AMA. That doctor group, you know? He flat out told them if it wasn't because of the insurance companies they would be pumping gas. They needed to change their ways a bit.

A couple of articles relevant to Obamacare. Note the brokerage for insurance companies, the potential for data mining, and the law enforcement among other agencies being able to sniff your butt.

Welcome to the real world of progressive liberal "caring for your fellow man". They get paid in campaign contributions.

http://www.myjournalcourier.com/news/local/na...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare...
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662641 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No prob.
First, show your hands.
Go.
<quoted text>
No, not that easy.
A picture or video could be anyones hands.
Show yours.
And prove they're yours.
I bet you can't.
A picture or video of your "Real God" could be any crazy human just saying "I am God".

Prove your god is real and that it is THE god.

I bet you can't.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662642 Oct 8, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear oh dear.
So when gay guys and girls have sex are they making life??
What would you call it ??
Sure they are making life when a gay man and gay woman sleep together. They CAN still make babies, their bodies don't change just because they're gay.

So it's called life because it can still make life.

What about older men and women that CAN't "make life" (breed)? Why are you counting out our old folks?

Life is so, so much more than breeding.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#662643 Oct 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.... I didn't say I didn't get how high it would have been with out it.... I pay out over 600 buckaroos monthly for Medical, not including dental and optical. In the words of Han Solo regarding ACA
"I've got a bad feeling about this..."
It's going to cost me more for worse medical care. That can't be good.
In Miami, circa 1968, the top pay for a top craft Bell System telephone man was $262, or maybe it was $212, has been a while, per week. Blue Cross/Blue Shield was something like $7 a month, maybe $20 or so full blown.

It appears to have increased dramatically since then.

Parasitism caused the increase.

Gas was like 33 cents a gallon, and cigarettes about 35 cents a pack average. Diesel if I remember right was around 18 cents a gallon.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662644 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ansence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Stop with the contradictory double-talk of saying that nothing is something.

You're looking at a blank white wall and saying there's a picture there.

It's still the same old blank white wall.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#662645 Oct 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what can i say - every man wants to be me and every woman wants to do me. sigh....it's a tough cross to bear........
Every morning I wake up and say... "Damn,..... I wish I could be wasssssuuup...."

Then when I realize that I'm not wassssuuupp.... I just turn off the lights and crawl back into bed.....

:)
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662646 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's not true. I have hands.
So...
No, you can't just say you have hands, you have to PROVE you have hands.

Prove you have hands.

Go.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662647 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny! That you understand same God, different rules.
You and I live in the same country but have a different set of rules to follow.
Capisce?
What a load!

This country follows the SAME set of rules (Constitution, anyone)....unless there's some other constitution we don't know about....

"Same god, different rules"? WTF? Different rules? Don't you realize that that makes this god go against its own self, having two sets of rules for two sets of "his own people"?

Your god sounds like a schizophrenic nut! Two sets of rules, two sets of poor humans fighting each other to death trying to win the most favor from each "side" of this two-sided god.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#662649 Oct 8, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to understand - LineDazzle is deeply in love with RiversideRedneck and really, really wants RR to spank him. A lot.
You are confusing a spanking with a hug.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#662650 Oct 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>No, you can't just say you have hands, you have to PROVE you have hands.
Prove you have hands.
Go.
It is hard to believe there is a God.
We live in wonderland.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662651 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So, you believe that "something" did create the universe AND it can reward or punish individuals for their good or bad behavior, but, that something cannot be a god? Right. You are an idiot. There is no "cosmic" consciousness deciding who gets to be reincarnated as a person or as a slug, none. There is absolutely no proof that any human being has ever lived more than one, single short life. The only "karma" that could possibly count would be the one you could prove in this life. I have yet to see any pattern of either good or bad people getting what they have coming to them, IOWs, what goes around, comes around.
There are too many evil people who never get punished for what they do and too many good ones who get whammied by Chance. There is no such thing as karma.
You are a "religionist"(btw, NOT a word) if you believe "something" consciously punishes you.
WHICH particles do you think contain this consciousness? G'head, tell us.
xD
But you are the one that said "there is no karma without god" and now you're backtracking?

You are such a confused moron that you dumbly canceled out your own assertion of there being a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662652 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Show that quote, freak. You can't, because it never happened.
Lying is ALL you have.
"If Jesus returns Reverand "Anal" (so much Christian LUV there) will be the first to put a stake through his heart." - NoBrains.
You ARE "waiting for Jesus" you lying sack.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662653 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you recent absence did nothing to improve your mood.
Why so grumpy, OCB?
Nothing wrong with MY mood, but there should be PLENTY wrong with yours given that you believe in a god who has no compassion, sympathy or POWER to help those who get sick or injured through no fault of their own.

Given the god you believe in is a monster, it is YOU who should be grumpy.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#662654 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If Jesus came to Earth Rev Anal would be one of the first in line attempting to put a stake through his heart.
There is doubt in your mind that Jesus is going to be here any day now? Yes, any day. No, really, any day.

Since Jesus is God and God is everywhere Jesus is already on the earth.

It is you Christ-insanity-ists who are putting a stake through Jesus' heart because Jesus tells us:

John 14:15 KJV, "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Not only do you NOT keep Jesus' commandments, you don't even have a clue what 90% of them are.

You make a mockery of Jesus and then you complain about me.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#662655 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't, Reverend Analwad.
Prov. 12:22, "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662656 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never once posted that we should pray instead of seeking medical care.
You know why?
Because God sometimes answers a prayer with a "no".
He wants us to take care of ourselves.
If we could "take care of ourselves" then a god wouldn't even be necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Joe Fortuna 48,281
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Freebird USA 182,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Steve III 646,445
Incest 48 min DebraE 8
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 52 min DebraE 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 618,561
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,706
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 44,652
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web