Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662619 Oct 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
OCB is very rude.
All the time you hear abuse stories about how men ignore women like they don't exist, and always insult them, but OCB is ignoring me like I don't exist.
What do you think of that?
Will you actually say that yourself to OCSHIT?
Shut up and talk about spanking me more!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662620 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Your god allegedly created animals.
Eating any sort of animal flesh is one of the most unhealthy things we humans can consume and the eating of red meat is directly responsible for a MYRIAD of health problems.
The red meat is responsible for some health problems because of what humans feed the animals.

Would you prefer eating the meat of a caged, medicinally feed animal or a free range, wild animal that only has nature to eat?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662621 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> What you gonna become a cannibal? lol
What?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662622 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But gee- don't take our ever growing population into account RR- after all, that would be too FACTUAL for you!
Of course, the government agencies could always hire more employees, but that would just give you something ELSE to bitch and whine about.....
BTW, not sure about California or other states, but I haven't stood in line at the DMV in over 15 years- license renewal, registration renewal, etc. can all be done by regular mail or online.
And too damn bad if you have to stand on a line for a new SS card because you were a DUMB ASS who lost the one you originally had.
Don't wanna deal with a building permit or inspection?
Don't build!
But really- the bottom line is that it is due to our ever growing population which creates long lines and wait times.
But hey- if you're for the government hiring more employees so that spoiled BRATS like you don't have to spend time waiting on lines, I'm all for it too.
And maybe in YOUR case they should take into account that having to take the time for the things you mention takes YOU (specifically) away from posting on Topix every single day and all day long.
LOL

Don't worry, the IRS hired 16,000 new employees to make sure you're doing your part for Obamacare. Shouldn't ever have to wait in line...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#662623 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong. The medical care will NOT be worse. Silly for you to think such a thing.
And I've got YOU beat- I pay $750 a month (or that's my total premium of which my employer pays $300) and that is also not including dental or optical which I don't have but pay for myself.
Sorry you have a bad feeling about this, Al.
I have a WORSE feeling about people continuing to be denied coverage IF that was going to be the case, which of course, with the ACA will no longer be the case and were it not for the disgusting greed that has been part and parcel for the insurance industry for at least the past 30 years, it never would have BEEN the case to begin with.
Well..OCB........ ACA is going to go through regardless. All I can do is hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662624 Oct 8, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof that "the Muslims" want a one world government and the whole world being Muslim? Or even world domination for what matter?
A key to world domination is a strong military. What do the Muslims offer in terms of aggression in the world? A few dictators who kill mostly other Muslims, and a few thousand terrorists scattered around the world with rusty Ak-47s and homemade bombs, who also kill mostly Muslims. Only two Muslim countries possess nukes. One is allied to the U.S. and the other is part of Nato.
None of the Veto states are Muslim countries, since they do not have enough weapons or nukes. Of the list of countries ranked by military expenditure., the top 15 contains two Muslim countries. Again, one is a U.S. ally and the other is part of Nato.
So in terms of military, case closed.
Let's look at other ways of world domination. Let's look at the media. An easy way to control the world, is to have a good grip on the media, the propaganda machine. Which nation in the world has the greatest grip on the media? On world news networks? The Zionist Israelis. Not the Muslims, the Israelis. What do the Muslims offer? Mainly local media outlets that are seldom seen outside their own countries.
Another way to control the world, is to simply control the most powerful country. How much do Muslims gives for lobbying in the U.S. government? Not much at all. How much do other give? AIPAC? Arms lobbies? Oil lobbies?
Let's look at another way. Investment. How much are non-Muslim countries investing into Muslim countries? The oil giants? The other international corporations? How much are Muslims investing into non-Muslim countries? Just a few rich arabs buying huge properties.
The only case you have is that of birth rates and emigration. Take the average muslim couple. Why do they have so many children? World domination? More suicide bombers? How about the more plausible explanation, that simply love children and having big families? Why do some muslims emigrate to non muslim countries? Islamic Domination? Terrorism? How about the more plausible explanation, that they want better employment opportunities and a better standard of living?
Let's look at this thread. So far, no Christian and no Muslim has shown support for a one world government, but three atheists displayed absolute love and support for the idea of a one world government. And let's not get into a debate about communism and who were its main supporters.
"Where is your proof that "the Muslims" want a one world government and the whole world being Muslim? Or even world domination for what matter?"

Right here: in YOUR MUSLIM call to "KILL ALL INFIDELS!" YES you DO want world domination and the entire world to be Muslim, so don't sit here and LIE - oh, I forgot, that's ALL you religionists know how to do!

So all the rest of your post is just blah-blah-blah bullsh!t. You know damn well with all your anti "Zionist" bias that you ARE at a war with the non-Muslims and you need to STOP THIS BULLSH!T NOW BEFORE THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE MAKES ITSELF EXTINCT WITH YOUR HELP.

AND THAT'S THE DAMN TRUE TRUTH. You're just another Armageddon instigator.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#662625 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Maybe if we ate what God created instead of what man created, there'd be a lot less sick people in the world.
Just sayin'
yup! and i think we have scriptual precedent that asserts we get what we believe for. just think of all the bad influences these pharmacudical companies are having on all the people watching the evening news when their commericals come on saying "are you feeling this or that ache or pain? then you probably have this or that disease and you should talk to your dr about our drug"!

HUMPH!!!

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#662626 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Huh?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662627 Oct 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait till your health is not too good when you get older, sonnyboy.
if you fly me across the pond and take good care of me financially, i will rub out your vericose veins each night.....
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662628 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To get us to back up our claim???
O_o
What do you care what we beleive?
Because you "care" to tell people that your belief is fact. Naturally there will be people asking you to back up your claim.

So back up your claim and don't let it take 5 years and half a million posts to do it. Proving a god should be a finger snap.

Prove your god is real.

Go.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662629 Oct 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
My behaviour is much different to yours.
You are very cutesy, soft, and feeble in nature, you are feminine, not me.
You try to appear stylised and "all cool", which could be regarded as feminine, as it certainly is not rough or rugged in nature.
what can i say - every man wants to be me and every woman wants to do me. sigh....it's a tough cross to bear........

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662630 Oct 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I said gratitude because I appreciate the fact that you showed genuine concern for me.
It isn't whether or not I in fact did need help that mattered about thanking you, but because you showed sympathy, which was thoughtful, I appreciate that well.
hey - i didn't know that you're suffering. i'm here to help as well:-)
MFTU

UK

#662631 Oct 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Where is your proof that "the Muslims" want a one world government and the whole world being Muslim? Or even world domination for what matter?"
Right here: in YOUR MUSLIM call to "KILL ALL INFIDELS!" YES you DO want world domination and the entire world to be Muslim, so don't sit here and LIE .
Yes. true.
In the Quran - the book for paedophiles (Mohammad was a child molester - he married a nine year old)- it specifically states it's the duty of muslims to kill all non muslims to advance the whole planet being a muslim state.
That's why they breed like animals, too. Well, muslims are sub humans IMHO anyway, but larger families help further the cause of the whole planet being a muslim state.
Simple facts.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662632 Oct 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yup! and i think we have scriptual precedent that asserts we get what we believe for. just think of all the bad influences these pharmacudical companies are having on all the people watching the evening news when their commericals come on saying "are you feeling this or that ache or pain? then you probably have this or that disease and you should talk to your dr about our drug"!
HUMPH!!!
The "side effects may include" part of the commercials are hilarious!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662633 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Huh?
What's that over there?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662634 Oct 8, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emotion and lack of education has clouded your ability to contextualise the politics of today. Leaders have been selling this crap for centuries and you still buy it. Religion, democracy, freedom. 9 out of 10 times, it was about securing land and resources. Leaders cannot tell their people "We're going to war folks, coz we need their land and resources!". That sounds highly uncivilised. So they make up some crap like "To spread democracy! To fight evil! To fight terror! God wills it! God told me to invade!".
And you still buy that crap? You think the food, water and oil in the middle east has nothing to do with anything? It's all about religion? You think Bush really believes he was told by God to invade Iraq? He doesn't believe that crap at all, but you believe it. While on one side he was telling the stupid American Christians that God told him to invade, on the other side he was telling the stupid American atheists he wants to fight terror and spread secular democracy. And you were one of the idiots who believed that's what it's all about.
Any intelligent American Christian or atheist who knows how the world works, will know from the get go that people are fighting and oppressing each other over land and resources. Ask yourself, how much did you contribute to the self sufficiency of your country before crying like a deluded fool about what the big bad insane theists are doing.
Shut the hell up, you Armageddon-instigating MURDERER.

You don't have the right to sit up on some [email protected] "eduMAcated" high horse (more like a high @SS) and lecture ME about how the world works when it's ideological CLOWNS like you that are helping to WIPE OUT OUR FUTURE with your "KILL ALL INFIDELS" and anti-"Zionist" BULLSH!T so there won't BE any more "countries for me to contribute to the self-sufficiency of". because you STUPID "THEISTS" will have blown it up over GOSSIP and BULLSH!T STORIES.

The world WON'T "WORK" if you damn "Theists" won't stop fighting each other to death over BULLSH!T and WIPING OUT THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE.

F*ck you and your "THEISM" and keep your hell poison to yourself, you sick mass-murdering SCUM.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662635 Oct 8, 2013
MFTU wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. true.
In the Quran - the book for paedophiles (Mohammad was a child molester - he married a nine year old)- it specifically states it's the duty of muslims to kill all non muslims to advance the whole planet being a muslim state.
That's why they breed like animals, too. Well, muslims are sub humans IMHO anyway, but larger families help further the cause of the whole planet being a muslim state.
Simple facts.
Shut up, you moronic suicidal Armageddon instigator.

Stop helping wipe out the human race fighting over BULLSH!T STORIES.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662636 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The Jews and the Christians worship the same god, God.
Then explain all the anti-Semitic Christians, and why Jews go to temple and read the Torah and Christians go to church and read the Bible?

Shouldn't they be going to church/temple together and reading the same book?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#662637 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that over there?
Them and they.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662638 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You atheists just love that KJV.....
It's a medieval translation for medieval minds.
<quoted text>
Ignorance. Biblical ignorance. They just don't know Scripture, they only know what they've been spoon-fed to know.
By "they", I'm referring to the Christians AND atheists that use the KJV.
"Christians...who use the KJV..." So you're now equating Christians with atheists.

Therefore, to you, a Christian that uses the KJV bible is, in reality, an atheist who does not believe in god (Not a Real Christian) PROVING the divides and infighting that Christianity has that you want to vehemently deny.

What is it with you and your mission to separate yourself from your flock and be blasphemous? Thou shall be smiteth soon if thou doesn't watch thou big mouth!

This is not the "Prove RiversideRedneck is a lying hypocrite" thread, although I'm afraid that it's what it has devolved to...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Nohweh 55,906
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 4 min Johnny 39
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 8 min Al Capone 2,292
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Steve III 649,766
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 24 min Rosa_Winkel 45
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 69
TRUTH about illegal aliens (Aug '14) 44 min Johnny 13
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web