Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662756 Oct 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Like I said; I *read* the thing. You know; I *read* it. I allowed it to speak for itself.
No divine being would or *could* ever write or inspire such a pile.
Oh? So all you did was use your divine intellectual reasononing to figure that the Bible is not the word of any god....

uh-huh...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662757 Oct 9, 2013

It didn't take any smarts to write the bible.
Yes it does.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662758 Oct 9, 2013

Don't cops ask for license, registration and proof of insurance in your state when you get pulled over?
I wish I lived there, wherever it is. Here in Oregon, if you don't buy insurance, you don't get your car registered. Same in California.
Yes, the cops do ask that here.

I've never seen the DMV ask about insurance here in Cali. You could be right, I don't know.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662760 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
DNA has existed as long as (most) life has existed
Bringing in the means of measurement is simply you attempting to fight a rearguard action in one small area of a very wide front.
And still you are concentrating only on the one point you can in some way attempt to defend while ignoring ALL the others that you cannot defend against in the hope that they will go away.
My point is that some people would never believe that DNA could exist without seeing it first.

Just like you with God.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662762 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Opinion? You have no idea if your god can exist outside your mind, never mind whether he/she/it is complex or not.
As for testing god, have you ever considered why there is no machine to test a myth?
However this takes us right back to our very first conversation in which I proved that the MRI can detect emotion, and you eventually agreed with me. You have just admitted that your god is emotion therefore you god can be measured/tested. The fact that is it nothing more than emotion then becomes obvious
I know of a machine that can test for God.

The human mind.

Do you have one?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#662763 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion? You have no idea if your god can exist outside your mind, never mind whether he/she/it is complex or not.
As for testing god, have you ever considered why there is no machine to test a myth?
However this takes us right back to our very first conversation in which I proved that the MRI can detect emotion, and you eventually agreed with me. You have just admitted that your god is emotion therefore you god can be measured/tested. The fact that is it nothing more than emotion then becomes obvious
A MRI may detect the effects of emotion, but not the actual cause.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#662764 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The "side effects may include" part of the commercials are hilarious!
yes - this is what the scoffers get who reject the Redeemer and trust in drs as their 'health care providers'; side-effects like anal leakage......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662765 Oct 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Every morning I wake up and say... "Damn,..... I wish I could be wasssssuuup...."
Then when I realize that I'm not wassssuuupp.... I just turn off the lights and crawl back into bed.....
:)
hey Al - you can be my wing man here as long as you don't get any funny ideas and try c-blocking me....:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662766 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>quote by your fellow Christian waaaaasup: "maybe if we're taking care of ourselves through effective prayer we won't need medical attention? just wondering out loud.....:)"
Which one of you Christians is correct?
Prayer to prevent medical attention (god will keep us in perfect health forever) or prayer only works sometimes and we should take care of ourselves (sometimes god says no).
I told you there was infighting amongst Christians about "what the Lord says" or "how he is"...but you remain in denial.
hey sharkey - hows about you do what you gotta do and i'll do what i gotta do? and by the way, be careful of those drugs your pushers push cuz they cause stuff like anal leakage and other side effects usually worse than your intial problem....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662767 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>What does a god, and yours specifically, have to do with karma? "Karma" is originally an Eastern, NON-CHRISTIAN concept, so why are you incorporating such pagan ideas into your tenets which are against it?
You religionists are like chameleons - you'll change your story for anything. Too changeable and unreliable. How is this supposed to "prove a god exists"?
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
<quoted text>
Wrong again, despite what your Wikipedia says. It's funny how you decry Wiki when it's used against you, yet you praise it when it "validates" you.
It is one's own actions that makes that decision. This is just one of millions of examples where we disagree; I believe in personal responsibility for one's own actions, and you don't--you claim divine forgiveness, and continue being a hateful azzwhole.
Christian fucknuggets like you are always screaming, "I don't have to be responsible, I'm forgiven!!"
Talk sh*t, get hit, boybitch.
now now ladies...no need to fight cuz there's plenty-o wasup to go around.....;)

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#662768 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the cops do ask that here.
I've never seen the DMV ask about insurance here in Cali. You could be right, I don't know.
In most states with mandatory insurance you have to provide proof of insurance before tags and registration are issued. Which are required to legally drive on the roads. Having title is something else. In some states insurance companies are required to notify the DMV if your insurance has been cancelled.

Years ago in Florida a judge's wife was arrested for driving without proper proof of insurance in the car. They would set up roadblocks just to check for insurance and haul you off to jail. There was some squawk about some insurance companies not issuing proof as they were supposed to. Quite a few people suffered for that.

Some insurance companies are bogus, so always check with the state before getting el cheapo policies, and even then some policies will be worthless. I was T-boned by a dump truck pulling a bulldozer by a driver that had insurance with a Panamanian company that turned out not to be legal anywhere in the USA, much less the state of Florida. Yet the driver got his tags and registration because of eff ups within the state government on certifying those companies. Yes, I got seriously screwed. Yes, the driver and the company got away scot free. He left the state. There was a a stack of registered letters to the resident agent of the insurance company never opened. BTW, there were several resident agents in a long line of paper corporations, some sharing the same address.

You have companies offering cheap insurance that collect premiums, but aren't there when you need them. They make lots of money that way.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662769 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I was using that do describe one of the vets I used to work for. She was a survivor of the London blitz as a 7-year-old, born and raised in London. As an adult, she *hated* socialized medicine there.
<quoted text>
That doesn't make sense.
Nothing is ever "free," other than air; someone's gotta pay for it.
<quoted text>
Not anymore. My boss can't afford it anymore, thanks to Obama.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is, damn it. That's why everyone is so pissed off. Fines are applied to those who fail or refuse to sign up. Some think the fines are cheaper than the coverage, and are willing to take their chances about getting caught not complying with the federal mandate.
<quoted text>
It wasn't until Obama came along and got that crappy law passed.
<quoted text>
And it's up to a *free people* to decide *for themselves* whether or not to buy insurance. The wise thing to do is to buy it, if it's affordable; if it isn't, it isn't. Those are the breaks in a free society.
Obamacare is compulsory, and for many it's unaffordable. For even more, it caused their rates to increase by 200%.
"We have to pass the law in order to know what's in it." Nancy Pelosi, Democratic Speaker of the House of Representatives. How much more ass-backward can one get? One is supposed to know what's in the law **BEFORE** it's passed, not afterward!
Pelosi's a dumbass.
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with anything?
<quoted text>
Explain how.
<quoted text>
So now you want to attack my boss--someone whom you've never met--just so you can praise Obama.
<quoted text>
"Penalized" was the original word, and the Supreme Court told him that was unconstitutional. So he said, "Okay, Court, we'll call it a tax." And then he told the American people we weren't being taxed.
Either way, we are being coerced into buying something we don't want, and something that the rich and powerful are exempt from.
<quoted text>
The law is called Obamacare. Well, nicknamed.
Either way, it's the IRS that collects the fines. I mean, "taxes."
<quoted text>
It never was before, not in this country. You don't live here, so you don't know what you're talking about.
<quoted text>
I *told* you; *she* was the one who said--and I saw this for myself, so don't tell me how wrong or misguided I am--"We have to pass the bill in order to know what's in it." That's a matter of Congressional record.
That stupid bitch.
it's sad to see you 2 witches fighting against each other since you're both on satan's same team......

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#662770 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that some people would never believe that DNA could exist without seeing it first.
Just like you with God.
That is their problem and totally irrelevant.

Until DNA was discovered very few people lived their lives convinced that it would come and save them from the hell they create for themselves. And I can count the number of people who committed genocide in the name of DNA on the fingers of my left ear.

So nope not just like me with god.

I have provided several reasons why I know your god cannot exist and you have chosen to po-po the most important one based on nothing but personal belief and ignorance, and ignore ALL but one other which you choose to misrepresent.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662771 Oct 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlyn said I'm "hot"? That's funny.
Hey, wait a minute...quit telling my secrets!
<quoted text>
You use your buybull to condemn homosexuality, and then pretend to be gay.
What's up with *that,* hypocrite?
i don't pretend to be gay, hon, i just point out the hypocricy of the gays who disdain their own behavior:)

“Be strong ...”

#662772 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of a machine that can test for God.
The human mind.
Do you have one?
That is not a test, that is a belief born of imagination which of course is what I have been saying all along.

Condescending moron. Tell me is this your deliberate ignorance or is this christian indoctrination

“Be strong ...”

#662773 Oct 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
A MRI may detect the effects of emotion, but not the actual cause.
So…

Are you saying there is a cause of god?

Ok, what caused god?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662774 Oct 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The bronze age goat herders that wrote the OT.
<quoted text>
What would *you* do, leave those poor, injured and recuperating animals in a cage full of their own crap? Just because *you* live in one? You would send a pet home to its owner stinking of crap, the way you stink of crap?
You really *are* a piece of shit.
sweetheart - i didn't mean anything personal, i was just once again exposing the hypocricy.

moral of story - don't be a hypocrite if you don't wanna be exposed!:)

“Be strong ...”

#662775 Oct 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey sharkey - hows about you do what you gotta do and i'll do what i gotta do? and by the way, be careful of those drugs your pushers push cuz they cause stuff like anal leakage and other side effects usually worse than your intial problem....
That’s the trouble when you mainline aspartame

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662776 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you a piece of sh*t, or do you just smell like one?
lol - your such a little girl!
will you please answer my question: are you ticklish?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#662777 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Whydafuck do they advertise *prescription* drugs on TV? Do people really believe advertisers know more about them than the doctors do?
umm... the commericals come directly from the pharmacudical companys and medical scientists which produce the drug, hon......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min No Surprize 87,489
Looking to finally settle down. Need some sugge... 25 min Plock Yan Yuk Foo 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min residualcash 703,573
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 1 hr MGTOW 2
The Good Man Donald Trump 3 hr MexicoWill Pay4Wall 2
Prostitutes at Taiji Massage in Port Charlotte 3 hr FredG5 1
School honoring Confed general 2B Renamed 4 Bar... 3 hr Omg 2