“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#662712 Oct 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Riverside?
Do you consider this guy to be a christian?
Are you proud to have him on *your* side?
<quoted text>
Awww, is widdle snookums still all upset over that?
You earned it, analboy. Don't bitch at *me* about your Karma
<quoted text>
Karma and god are mutually exclusive.
Your god doesn't exist, a$$whole.
If karma exists then any and all gods who have ever been worshiped are just as likely to exist. Any supernatural entity that can reward or punish you is by man's definition, a god.

You cannot base your god's existence solely on your preference for it over all others. Karma cannot exist without a consciousness driving it, ergo, it is a deity-based religion, whether its followers are smart enough to recognize that fact or not.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#662713 Oct 8, 2013
Last night, for one example, when you said you hadn't been here since Thursday; River Tam pointed out *that* one.
Now, FOAD you lying hanoanalsac.
<quoted text>
Tam has no reason to lie, nothing to gain by it, ass nugget; you do.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, it's SO important to me to lie about WHEN I last posted.
Yes, to you it is; your psychotic ego will never allow you to admit the truth.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> You and Tam have never needed an excuse to lie, it's just part of your nature.
Unlike you, I have no need to lie about anything. The truth is much easier to remember. You should learn something from that.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#662714 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather not eat meat that hasn't been inspected. Infection by prions is incurable, and like AIDS, it eats the brain.
http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/10/6/03-1082...
You could also catch other diseases and parasites from eating wild meat.
You're more likely to get infected with e coli from the supermarket.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#662715 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nonliving particles cannot reward you, moron.
What the f*ck have non-living particles got to do with anything?

Did you OD on your meds again? Go take some more--PLEASE!!!!

FOAD

Location hidden

#662716 Oct 8, 2013
So one of you idiots thinks the CDC is "nuts, clueless, spam", huh?

G'head, eat that prion infected shyt, you deserve to catch it if you're stupid enough to eat it after being warned.

Location hidden

#662719 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What the f*ck have non-living particles got to do with anything?
Did you OD on your meds again? Go take some more--PLEASE!!!!
FOAD
EVERY interpretation of karma is fked without a god to choose who has a good reward and who gets a bad one.
Here's some idiot's "particle" interpretation of karma.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma#Jainism&qu... ;

I suspect these karma nuts have been smoking too much of the local loco weed.

Location hidden

#662720 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You're more likely to get infected with e coli from the supermarket.
You want to talk "odds" for likelihood of infection by either one?

Location hidden

#662721 Oct 8, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> are you so weird and nasty because youre obese or is it because youre ugly and Nano is beautiful?
Kaitlyn doesn't take rejection well. ;)

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#662722 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That isn't what would happen at all.
The first thing that would happen, is a world wide market collapse.
China's economy would collapse to. Everyone would scramble to try to stabilize some other form of currency, but you still get your basic world wide depression. Who comes out from that on top could depend on many things, but you can bet your sweet bippy there will be a big fight over everything. The ones with the most resources will be fighting to keep them. The biggest problem is that hyper inflation will hit everyone. The gold holders as always will control rhe world and eventually stabilize a new currency.
Then it will be the same as it ever was, the only difference is The US will no longer be able to prop up all the little countries it does now. No more arms to all the places we send them to. And no more US acting like the world police. That means there will be chaos , probably not much more than there now, it will just be no US ambassadors ratting sabers and calling for sanctions. No more
Israel sucking the life out of the treasury.
You are describing the process in more detail, but the outcome is the same. The U.S. government is cash strapped. The few rich U.S. citizens are not cashstrapped. They're rich. They have the money. The few rich Russians, Indian, Chinese and Arabs have the money. They are also big god hoarders. So ultimately all these people will buy off the U.S. assets. The ones who will acquire the most of U.S. government assets are the few rich Americans, since they are loaded with government bonds anyway. The assets will be owed to them.

In a way, one can make a good case that there are no governments or countries anymore. There are just economic realities, a global free-for-all.

I've seen a documentary about hyperinflation. Many Americans are hoarding basic things like toilet paper and canned food. Some have even envisioned a future where the barter system of trade will prevail. I'm not sure if it will become as extreme as that though.

The U.S. funds, though a large amount in absolute terms, a very small % of its GDP to other countries. It's unlikely they'll cut off that funding, since it wouldn't make good economic sense.

“Listen to the sounds”

#662723 Oct 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Where is your proof that "the Muslims" want a one world government and the whole world being Muslim? Or even world domination for what matter?"
Right here: in YOUR MUSLIM call to "KILL ALL INFIDELS!" YES you DO want world domination and the entire world to be Muslim, so don't sit here and LIE - oh, I forgot, that's ALL you religionists know how to do!
So all the rest of your post is just blah-blah-blah bullsh!t. You know damn well with all your anti "Zionist" bias that you ARE at a war with the non-Muslims and you need to STOP THIS BULLSH!T NOW BEFORE THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE MAKES ITSELF EXTINCT WITH YOUR HELP.
AND THAT'S THE DAMN TRUE TRUTH. You're just another Armageddon instigator.
My Muslim call? When have I ever made such a call? Bring the post where I said that. Bring it right now or admit to being a liar.

So to you anti-Zionism is equivalent to being anti-non Muslim? What a load of crap. You are no doubt brainwashed from a young age to forever feel sorry solely for Jews and to be an eternal apologist for Zionism, the modern day system of Apartheid that usurps land, instills conscription like the Nazis, kills civilians in the thousands, and generates refugees in the millions.

The so called free thinking atheist. What a joke. Now be a good boy and go shine Netanyahu's shoes with your mouth.

“Listen to the sounds”

#662724 Oct 9, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the hell up, you Armageddon-instigating MURDERER.
You don't have the right to sit up on some [email protected] "eduMAcated" high horse (more like a high @SS) and lecture ME about how the world works when it's ideological CLOWNS like you that are helping to WIPE OUT OUR FUTURE with your "KILL ALL INFIDELS" and anti-"Zionist" BULLSH!T so there won't BE any more "countries for me to contribute to the self-sufficiency of". because you STUPID "THEISTS" will have blown it up over GOSSIP and BULLSH!T STORIES.
The world WON'T "WORK" if you damn "Theists" won't stop fighting each other to death over BULLSH!T and WIPING OUT THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE.
F*ck you and your "THEISM" and keep your hell poison to yourself, you sick mass-murdering SCUM.
You actually think anti-Zionism is anti-Humanity! Hahahaha!

The education system has surely failed you dude. Haha!

Look at you, swearing, cursing, shouting, trying to shut me up. So much emotion to defend your holy Zionism. It's shocking how fundamentally brainwashed you are. You have rejected religion, but you are still soaked in Zionism, an extremist Jewish cult belief. You're a fundie for Apartheid, racism, and war crime. You see me as a great enemy, since I am anti-Zionist. There are plenty atheists who are anti-Zionism as well. Are they also enemies of humanity, likely to bring about armageddon?

You are so fundamentally brainwashed, it's very shocking. So when are you going to move to Israel and colonize the Westbank and kick some Palestinians out of their homes in the name of your holy Zionist regime?

And once again, show me the post where I even remotely suggested I want anyone dead. Show me, or admit to your lies you Zionist slave.

“Listen to the sounds”

#662725 Oct 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not interesting in discussing anything with someone who keeps changing the subject.
What's wrong? Can't keep up?

When your premise is wrong, obviously the subject will change.
Ahmed

Dubai, UAE

#662726 Oct 9, 2013
Every natural thing around you is proof! You know nothing can be created, by man or God, without someone creating it, right?! I hope you do. Otherwise it's pointless answering your question for you!

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#662727 Oct 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Relatives don't count.
We are not bothered about how ignorant your relatives are. Certainly here in the UK you usually learn to count during you primary education.

#662728 Oct 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"She" surely can't use it "as" a test of whether anything supernatural exists or not.
Can you? hell no, so you continue to guess and claim it as fact, it’s the chrisard way

#662729 Oct 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"The bronze age goat herders that wrote the OT"
altho some priests, judges and kings wrote much of the OT, what moral difference does it make what their temporary & daily occupation was?
for instance, our friend Kaitlyn the wolf witch actually cleans up after animals and herding them would be a promotion, but we don't discriminate against her.....
Absolutely none. I am not discriminating against the babble writers, I personally am impressed that they could write at all. I am offering probable occupation based on historical and archaeological knowledge of the period. In that post I did leave out the escaped slaves reference for some reason.

#662730 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA is a reality *now*.
What about before there was evidence for it?
By your logic, before there was evidence for DNA, that was evidence that it didn't exist.
DNA has existed as long as (most) life has existed

Bringing in the means of measurement is simply you attempting to fight a rearguard action in one small area of a very wide front.

And still you are concentrating only on the one point you can in some way attempt to defend while ignoring ALL the others that you cannot defend against in the hope that they will go away.

#662731 Oct 9, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I don't think it would be regarded as third world. 1st, second or third world depends on infrastructure. The U.S. has infrastructure. They just losing money.
The country will still appear very rich and developed, but American governmental power will diminish. The parties heavily in debt will be bought up cheaply by rich private U.S. citizens, and rich foreigners like Russians, Arabs and Chinese.
It'll end up like London. London still looks wonderful. It's just that Londoners don't own a lot of it anymore. Even famous buildings from Harrods to the Shard is owned by Qatari Arabs, yet the British government has little money for adequately educating its own people.
Without the money the infrastructure will deteriorate, whatever money there is will be hoarded by leaders, financiers, bankers, graspers and the greedy etc leaving little or none to finance infrastructure. Those in poverty will become poorer and more numerous as more and more workers are ”laid off” and there is no social funding available due to lack of money. The US currently has a poverty rate of 15%, how far would that increase over the next few years if the US defaulted on its debts and the influx of money dried up?

The UK gov prioritises “adequate” funds to primary and secondary education. My view is that it is not adequate enough however my gripe with educational funding is that a long time ago they withdrew funding for further education.

UK education has declined in the world rankings over the last half century, from among the best to among the average but still the literacy rate of secondary school leavers is around 99%, good but not perfect and the number continuing to higher education rises each year.

Your comparison with London is unfair, The UK has not defaulted on its debts and there is considerable money flowing into London from abroad.

#662732 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
That'd be sweet.
Obama's a disaster.
Y'know what Obama once told Russian president Putin, when he didn't know the microphone was on? This was captured on videp: "Once I'm re-elected, I'll have greater flexibility." Was the fix already in? And who's he working for--us, or Putin?
<quoted text>
Yeah; you don't live under his rule, we do. You rely on a leftist/liberal media that's afraid to criticize him out of fear of accusations of racism.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!! Yeah, right!!!!Do you *really* believe that shit?? OMFG!!!
<quoted text>
Well, in 1974, President Richard Nixon wound up resigning from office in disgrace. He, like Obama, believed that the president is above the law.
<quoted text>
Ummm... Bush has been out of office for five years; I think it's okay for you to stop hating him now.
Oh, by the way; all you Bush haters sure were embarrassed when he finally got Saddam Hussein.
Bin Laden was captured under a plan devised by the Bush administration.
<quoted text>
Now I know you're f*ckin' crazy.
<quoted text>
You need to look up the word "hubris." You and Nobama got it in spades.
<quoted text>
No, what explains our differences is that I'm living and suffering under Obama's rule, and you are not--so you have no friggin' idea of what's going on here, yet you think you know more than I do.
Enjoy your delusions.
You
You really don’t know much about the British media do you? People here are judged on ability not race. Oh true there is a small (and often violent) far right wing but for the most part they are ignored except by US (and German but for different reasons) press who consider them their kind.

Don’t you? no obviously you don’t but I can assure you it was a serious concern before the election. And given his offensive speeches and his attitude to external/world affairs I consider it a possibility.

Wrong, As far as I am aware and there is no evidence to suggest such slander, even though such similar (and often petty childish) attempts at slanderous comments are made towards Obama by his opposition at machine gun rate. And guess what ALL THE BULLETS HAVE BOUNCED

As far as ANY evidence shows (I,e, NONE) Obama does not consider himself above the law. He has NEVER been shown to use his position to break law as Nixon did, anyway I thought Nixon was one of yours…

Honey would you change your opinion of someone who had cost you almost half a million pounds and almost caused your bankruptcy? But of course feel free to rail against Obama who will cost you a few hundred dollars a year to ensure your health. Do you actually see the hypocrisy of your statement?

Nope, we were sure embarrassed by his lies that caused the war in the first place

Is that so, Hmm several years after Bush was beaten in fair elections, in a war that had changed considerably in that time and in a country and house that Bush’s administration had a vision from god about eh? Right. And captured under forces commanded by a commander in chief called Obama

Nope, it is documented and factual, but feel free to revel in your own guesswork

Hey, I didn’t devise the test, I simply spent 10 minutes having my political leaning analysed. You don’t like the result then that’s your problem. Personally I would prefer to be where I am than to the right of Hitler and Al Assad

You seem to have me all wrong, I don’t really find that surprising. I have a pretty good idea what is going on there and I also have a pretty good idea that the right wing who are more right wing than Omama hate it. Do you really think that you are the only American I communicate with? Wow, self centred or what?

#662734 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I was using that do describe one of the vets I used to work for. She was a survivor of the London blitz as a 7-year-old, born and raised in London. As an adult, she *hated* socialized medicine there.
<quoted text>
That doesn't make sense.
Nothing is ever "free," other than air; someone's gotta pay for it.
<quoted text>
Not anymore. My boss can't afford it anymore, thanks to Obama.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is, damn it. That's why everyone is so pissed off. Fines are applied to those who fail or refuse to sign up. Some think the fines are cheaper than the coverage, and are willing to take their chances about getting caught not complying with the federal mandate.
<quoted text>
It wasn't until Obama came along and got that crappy law passed.
<quoted text>
And it's up to a *free people* to decide *for themselves* whether or not to buy insurance. The wise thing to do is to buy it, if it's affordable; if it isn't, it isn't. Those are the breaks in a free society.
Obamacare is compulsory, and for many it's unaffordable. For even more, it caused their rates to increase by 200%.
"We have to pass the law in order to know what's in it." Nancy Pelosi, Democratic Speaker of the House of Representatives. How much more ass-backward can one get? One is supposed to know what's in the law **BEFORE** it's passed, not afterward!
Pelosi's a dumbass.
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with anything?
<quoted text>
Explain how.
<quoted text>
So now you want to attack my boss--someone whom you've never met--just so you can praise Obama.
<quoted text>
"Penalized" was the original word, and the Supreme Court told him that was unconstitutional. So he said, "Okay, Court, we'll call it a tax." And then he told the American people we weren't being taxed.
Either way, we are being coerced into buying something we don't want, and something that the rich and powerful are exempt from.
<quoted text>
The law is called Obamacare. Well, nicknamed.
Either way, it's the IRS that collects the fines. I mean, "taxes."
<quoted text>
It never was before, not in this country. You don't live here, so you don't know what you're talking about.
<quoted text>
I *told* you; *she* was the one who said--and I saw this for myself, so don't tell me how wrong or misguided I am--"We have to pass the bill in order to know what's in it." That's a matter of Congressional record.
That stupid bitch.
You brought her opinion up, not me.
Look at your previous posts
You defined you boss as withdrawing your health care benefits, if you want to work under that oppression than that’s fine, it was only a suggestion, if you are happy with that situation the fine, buy your own and stop whinging about it.
Yes and? It’s a tax, end of story.
So you don’t want health insurance? Tell me do you drive? Do you have car insurance? Do you own a house? Do you have home insurance? Do you live…
How many times, the rich and powerful are not exempt from having health insurance. You have swallowed a fox news scare story like so many other scare stories. You have fallen for yet another right wing lie without question because that what you want top believe.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/10/that-thing-...
“The duplicity and dishonesty by the purveyors of this lie is astonishing, especially coming from the leader of the congressional Republicans. There is no congressional Obamacare “exemption.” There never was. In fact, Congress has to buy insurance via Obamacare. By law. And the rule that Boehner tried to contort into an “exemption” was a rule that he himself lobbied for, in cooperation with his nemesis in the Senate.”
Yes just like Bushisms are well nicknamed.
Yes that’s what the IRS does.
I never said it was not compulsory before but it is now, it’s called progress, live with it.
As for Pelosi -? Why are you so paranoid, I was only asking who the hell she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 17 min ImPeach 25,922
sex crime time to tell 21 min Coco4u 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Robert F 685,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Mirror Mirror Walls 445,848
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 7 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 8 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 50
More from around the web