Location hidden

#662164 Oct 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a coward.
A coward is a man who hits a woman.
The likes of you.
Nope.

A coward is a man that won't hit when a hit is necessary.

Coward.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662165 Oct 7, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A coward is someone like you, who pampers and loves women far too much for their own good.
Catcher has no woman to pamper.

Unless you figure the females on Topix....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#662166 Oct 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's me, Dave.
And I'm proud of that.
Empathy and compassion matter.
Especially when espousing them buys you a new BMW. Doesn't matter if you believe in it or not, eh?

Everyone else has plenty of money you can give away to get what you want. Your job is to make them share their wealth. With you in the middle, of course.

Hypocrite.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#662168 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're implying that the laws of this universe are applicable to God.
You can't test that.
So no new ChristineM Law will be introduced in the textbooks.
So produce a deity. Let's test it.

Location hidden

#662169 Oct 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Wiggly is a bleeding heart liberal.
Who is Mr Wiggly?

Your mentor?

I knew a Piggly Wiggly, but they weren't no bleeding hearts.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#662170 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is something I wholly cannot understand.
Why these people that say they don't believe God esists spend SOOOOOO much time discussing Him.
They've tried explaining it, but so far no one has made sense.
Because your religion has had a very large impact on the world at large and in the western hemisphere in particular. Why is that so hard to understand? For like the 50th time, if our money said "in allah we trust," I'd be willing to bet these discussions would focus more on islam.
Bongo

Coram, NY

#662171 Oct 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>River Tam is a disgusting old man who needs a shave. His opinion means less than nothing to me.
bwhahahahahaha and a pedicure

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#662172 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't 233.
Wow, this is really important to you. Why? You don't believe a word written on a page of the dozen or so Bible versions that you know about so what does it matter if there are 233 or 234? You won't believe them either.

This obsession you have with irrelevancies is probably damaging your life. You might want to see some professional about it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#662174 Oct 7, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>One does get tired of interacting with people who insist on reading what isn't written.
Nicely said. If I couldn't quote the Bible to show them all what hypocrites they are I wouldn't be here.

Location hidden

#662175 Oct 7, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So produce a deity. Let's test it.
No prob.

First, show your hands.

Go.

Location hidden

#662176 Oct 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Because your religion has had a very large impact on the world at large and in the western hemisphere in particular. Why is that so hard to understand? For like the 50th time, if our money said "in allah we trust," I'd be willing to bet these discussions would focus more on islam.
Oh, c'mon!

I don't buy that. Not for one second.

If that were true, you wouldn't waste your time here, you'd constantly petition the gov't for change.

Good luck!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#662177 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You ask for Biblical proof, I give it to you.
You then realize the corner you've painted yourself in and resort to saying that some church sermon is more important than the Bible.
In case you missed it, we can observe Sabbath on any day.
Romans 14:5-6
One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.
What you gave me is one half of a contradiction, one of thousands available to choose from. You refuse to look at the other side! No matter, here is another:

ZECH. 2:10-11 ("Sin and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord. And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee").

(a) If this refers to Jesus as Christians claim, then how did he dwell in their midst? He was actually killed and passed away from them. If it refers to the future, then it's pure speculation.

(b) Christians may argue that his spirit rests in the midst of Zion, but the divine presence has not been found in Jerusalem from the time of the exile. As Isaiah 52:5 says, "Now therefore, what have I to do here, says the Lord, for my people have been taken away for naught."

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#662178 Oct 7, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A coward is someone like you, who pampers and loves women far too much for their own good.
You may be right, I may do that.

But it's hardly cowardice.

Location hidden

#662179 Oct 7, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this is really important to you. Why? You don't believe a word written on a page of the dozen or so Bible versions that you know about so what does it matter if there are 233 or 234? You won't believe them either.
This obsession you have with irrelevancies is probably damaging your life. You might want to see some professional about it.
Are you talking Early English, Old English, Middle English, Early Modern English or Modern English?

If so, you'd probably be surprised to know that there are over 450 translations of the Bible into the various forms of English.

You have no point in that. Every script written 1,000 years ago has to translated over and over and over again to suit the language of the time.

Languages changes avery generation or so. A few deccades ago, "gay" meant "happy", now it doesn't.

Capisce?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#662180 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your admission of guilt.
Liar.
Why do you believe that if both of us lie and I admit it, you can call me a liar and that makes you look good? That is some pretty defective mental imbalance you got going in that little pea sized brain of yours.

Everyone lies, and everyone eats and shits. Are you now going to point a finger at me and feel superiour because I admit I shit?

This is amazing because there is virtually, objectively, no difference between what comes out of your mouth and what comes out of your other end. No recognizable difference at all. None.

San Francisco, CA

#662181 Oct 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when espousing them buys you a new BMW. Doesn't matter if you believe in it or not, eh?
Everyone else has plenty of money you can give away to get what you want. Your job is to make them share their wealth. With you in the middle, of course.
Hypocrite.
I have been fortunate, I am appreciative of that, and I do my part.

San Francisco, CA

#662182 Oct 7, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher is just an idiot.
Catcher as a human being probably has no value.
Worthless lil devil, could get a gun to the poor boys head and put him out of his misery.
Don't give the Redneck ideas.

He can be dangerous.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#662183 Oct 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Mr Wiggly?
Your mentor?
I knew a Piggly Wiggly, but they weren't no bleeding hearts.
I'm not showing you Mr. Wiggly.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#662184 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Through prayer, God has spoke to me.
Through prayer, my horse inexplicably lived another 2 years.
For starters.
Now tell me what magic you can do.
TRANSLATION: Warming pews made me delusional, often I am unable to distinguish between a real thought and a delusion so anytime my brain farts I claim it is God speaking to me. Now, let us get back to me irritating you.

Translation provided by his holiness Reverend Alan.

Location hidden

#662185 Oct 7, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What you gave me is one half of a contradiction, one of thousands available to choose from. You refuse to look at the other side! No matter, here is another:
ZECH. 2:10-11 ("Sin and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord. And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee").
(a) If this refers to Jesus as Christians claim, then how did he dwell in their midst? He was actually killed and passed away from them. If it refers to the future, then it's pure speculation.
(b) Christians may argue that his spirit rests in the midst of Zion, but the divine presence has not been found in Jerusalem from the time of the exile. As Isaiah 52:5 says, "Now therefore, what have I to do here, says the Lord, for my people have been taken away for naught."
If Jesus was to literally come back to the earth, He would have to take His human body back and that would nullify the sacrifice He offered for our sins. That's not gonna happen.

This is about the new earth when God Himself will once again dwell with us as he did in the garden before sin.

But I'm sure you already knew that, being a reverend and all....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 27 min andet1987 1,085
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 31 min yon 3,042
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 41 min andet1987 74
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min RoSesz 542,024
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Eagle 12 227,365
How many Americans don't like Obama......just b... 55 min andet1987 13
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min AussieBobby 259,121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seentheotherside 600,981
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 95,412
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••