Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662538 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It was an anology.
(that's where they compare stuff)
Think about it......
YOU are telling ME what an analogy is when you FAIL to make an actual analogy every single time you pathetically try to???

ROFLMAO!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662539 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It was an anology.
(that's where they compare stuff)
Think about it......
And no....it's not where *they* compare stuff- whoever *they* is- it's when *one* compares stuff.

But in YOUR case, you're right, since it never is YOU who is the ONE who compares stuff.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662540 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO.
I don't HAVE TO buy auto insurance.
You're being way too anal for me and in more ways than one, RR.

Feh.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662542 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I saw one post before the other.
I still think it's unlikely that health care insurers would deny a baby coverage because they're fat.
One did, that you found. I'm sure there's a couple of other cases.
So what?
The insurance companies should have the choice.
What of all the other fat babies that ARE covered? You say nothing of those...
You're wrong- I don't care how "unlikely" you think it is.

Health insurers hold to the very rigid rules that they themselves created.

And I posted more than just a couple of other cases and cases like the SEVERAL I posted happen ALL the time.

The insurance companies should have a choice but those who seek health insurance shouldn't and instead should be held hostage by multi-BILLION dollar profit-making insurance companies?

Are you insane?

And we're not talking about people who are NOT denied coverage under the existing fiasco, but about people who ARE denied coverage under the existing fiasco but who will NO LONGER be denied coverage or at the mercy of disgustingly obscene profit-driven health insurers under the ACA.

As much as you're whining now, that would be nothing compared to your hue and cry if YOU were ever denied coverage because you CHOOSE to smoke.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662543 Oct 8, 2013
Okay- my "drive-by" is now concluding.

Glad to see the level-headed and sane folks are still as level-headed and as sane as when I last posted some months ago prior to this morning.....

Wish I could say I'm glad the INSANE folks here are as insane as they ever were, but I'm not glad about that and all the more when their insanity seems to be worsening.

Buh-bye!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662544 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm PERFECTLY ok with that.
If an insurer won't take me, they should have that right to say NO.
Ah- I didn't see this post before signing off...

Then you're okay with health care practitioners, ER rooms and hospitals ALSO saying NO to you should you seek treatment.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662545 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, honey.
Hey, did anyone get to see you working out at the gym?
I know you don't go when no one's there.
How your low self-steem today?
I would guess MUCH higher than yours if for no other reason than that Catcher would NEVER type "self-steem".
Nor would Catcher ever type: "How your......"
BTW, I guess you NEVER go to a gym for one would be hard pressed to find a gym to go to any time of the day or night when "no one is there".

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662546 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh stop. You don't know the family or the baby.
And only a MORON would suggest disciplining a 4 month old BABY who is HUNGRY or disciplining a 4 month old BABY for ANY reason.
I think discipline starts in the womb.

Ever hear of people talking to the woman's preggo belly or playing Mozart at it? It works.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662547 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are telling ME what an analogy is when you FAIL to make an actual analogy every single time you pathetically try to???
ROFLMAO!!
Yes. I just taught you what an analogy is. You didn't know what it was before I taught you.

*pats self on back*

(Annoying, huh?)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662548 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong- I don't care how "unlikely" you think it is.
Health insurers hold to the very rigid rules that they themselves created.
And I posted more than just a couple of other cases and cases like the SEVERAL I posted happen ALL the time.
The insurance companies should have a choice but those who seek health insurance shouldn't and instead should be held hostage by multi-BILLION dollar profit-making insurance companies?
Are you insane?
And we're not talking about people who are NOT denied coverage under the existing fiasco, but about people who ARE denied coverage under the existing fiasco but who will NO LONGER be denied coverage or at the mercy of disgustingly obscene profit-driven health insurers under the ACA.
As much as you're whining now, that would be nothing compared to your hue and cry if YOU were ever denied coverage because you CHOOSE to smoke.
What's the problem with profit-driven companies?!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662549 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Ah- I didn't see this post before signing off...
Then you're okay with health care practitioners, ER rooms and hospitals ALSO saying NO to you should you seek treatment.
No, I'm not ok with that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662550 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem with profit-driven companies?!
Uh....when they deny coverage there is PLENTY wrong with it.

You don't GET that to deny health insurance COVERAGE is tantamount to being denied health CARE.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662551 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think discipline starts in the womb.
Ever hear of people talking to the woman's preggo belly or playing Mozart at it? It works.
So you consider playing Mozart to a pregnant woman's belly to be DISCIPLINE??

RR, you're really being a FOOL.

Leave me ALONE about your SICKNESS regarding disciplining INFANTS.

You're a loon.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662552 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not ok with that.
Why you little worm!

You don't want to PAY for services but you don't want to be turned away from those services.

Oh- I forgot! You think a doctor or hospital OWES you the courtesy and what you obviously think is your RIGHT for them to agree to a monthly installment payment plan.

Okay- should you ever need medical treatment that costs in the hundreds of thousands of dollars (with much of that being PROFIT, btw) do let me know how your $50 a month payment plan to the provider works out for you.

Of course, they'll BANKRUPT you first- AND your sons- before they would ever accept such a silly and wholly unrealistic payment plan and that holds true even if you were to pay them a THOUSAND dollars a month.

That's NOTHING when what is being paid off is 6 figures.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662553 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Uh....when they deny coverage there is PLENTY wrong with it.
You don't GET that to deny health insurance COVERAGE is tantamount to being denied health CARE.
Ah.

So if Denny's decides to not serve you any more coffee, you gonna whine about it ?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662554 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I just taught you what an analogy is. You didn't know what it was before I taught you.
*pats self on back*
(Annoying, huh?)
RR, I knew what an analogy was when you were still in diapers.

And to this day, you STILL don't know what an analogy is; if you did, you wouldn't make such of a mess of it and embarrass yourself the way you do every time you try to make an analogy and FAIL at the attempt- which IS every single time.

Annoying?

Not really- you did NOT know the definition of a CO-PAY before I told you today and you STILL don't know the difference between a CO-PAY and a DEDUCTIBLE.

But do continue to be the sheep that you are while shilling for health insurance companies.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662555 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So you consider playing Mozart to a pregnant woman's belly to be DISCIPLINE??
In a way , yes.

Discipline:
the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience.

"a lack of proper parental and school discipline"

synonyms: control, training, teaching, instruction, regulation, direction, order, authority, rule, strictness, a firm hand

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662556 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not ok with that.
So you don't want to have to pay insurance for illnesses and you don't want to be "forced" to pay insurance for illnesses.

Yet you DO want to be treated should you need to be.

And you actually EXPECT any and all health care practitioners and facilities to AGREE to whatever nominal monthly payment plan YOU come up with because it works "wonderfully" for YOU.

Thanks for proving what I've known for a very long time now; the sense of entitlement to be found among Republicans is DISGUSTING.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662557 Oct 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
Why you little worm!
You don't want to PAY for services [[[SNIP]]]
I did not say that.

I even told you that I have set up a payment plan to pay for an ER visit.

Read to understand, don't read to argue.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662558 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not ok with that.
And what do YOU care anyway?

I mean, does someone such as yourself who has such faith in the power of prayer need ANY medical attention EVER?

I would think you could not only just pray to your god to make you well, but in YOUR mind actually get the desired results without so much as seeing even a medical BILLING person- let alone an actual DOCTOR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Holy Jehowa Witness 445,832
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min inbred Genius 2,112
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 4 min Holy Jehowa Witness 33,209
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Holy Jehowa Witness 678,575
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 118,535
preparing to make slaves of all "human" americans 42 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 8
More from around the web