Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#662585 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I don't want to be forced to buy insurance.
Yes, I'd like to get health care as needed.
No, I'd be stuck with whatever payment plan they could offer. Most if them with work it out with you, you just gotta talk to the finance dept.
Even with health Insurance RR, I still got stuck with a $26,000
medical bill that I'm still paying.

Freakin aye, I don't think that ACA will fix it. Has any Government program actually worked as advertised?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#662588 Oct 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to this post actually.
I could care less if you have a fear of effimate men or manly women.
Either way, you are not well.
You have to understand - LineDazzle is deeply in love with RiversideRedneck and really, really wants RR to spank him. A lot.

#662589 Oct 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the comment out of anger, I don't really want her to die.
Well..... I don't want her to die either....
Anger sucks...
ApocalypseOOOHhh Scary

Atlanta, GA

#662590 Oct 8, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Everything thats been said has turned out to be bullsh#t.
Being that it contradicts itself and what we've d learned over the centuries proves that God isn't theoretically sound.
You could dispute this by saying it's beyond comprehension and if he were real sure the being very well could be..
Things that are not beyond our comprehensions have proven to be false..
It has the same amount of credibility as Santa Clause or any other god religion and is only real in imagination land.
What none of you have done is prove that god is not imaginary.
Currently, I have no proof that you're not imaginary. While I believe with enough effort I might be able to prove otherwise, I'm never seen you, touched you, or heard you. I could close my eyes to you, and technically to me, you don't exist.
But, all that's not really the point. For me to prove God to you, I'd have to know your standards. If I show up with a guy claiming to be God, and he can do things you don't understand, would you believe it? Of course not. I'm guessing your standard on this one subject is so far out of whack with others that He'd have to split the Earth open for you to believe it.
Sadly, religion is based on faith. What faith is there if God just walks among us? Of course you'd believe that way, so you've invested nothing and he's invested everything. In the end, I doubt God cares overly much if YOU personally believe in him. History is littered with millions of people that believed they were the end all authority on what's real and not. In the end, they are all dead and finally know the truth.
Good luck, I realize you're just trying to start a troll thread, but I found it funny.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#662591 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Some people may not understand it , but Russia is a loose ally.
The cold war just a driving force to expansion of mutually exclusive
empires. The emerging superpowers are China and possibly India,
the EU and Russia Though the relationship between the US and Russia have been strained many times it has also been a vital component to our empire or rather the Western powers.
The potentially harmful empires to the west are China and India.
But especially China , because they are on the economic high ground from us.
Indeed.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#662592 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I question whether or not you have hands.
There, now they're in question.
<quoted text>
Okay, I don't question God.
That settles that.
Now about your hands...
Inane.

#662593 Oct 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
Yes, gratitude, Al Garcia.
That was exactly the point I was trying to make Line. You have to be careful with words as they can be used to hurt others.

And to think, I wasn't trying to hurt you. I was just trying to show you a point.

#662594 Oct 8, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to understand - LineDazzle is deeply in love with RiversideRedneck and really, really wants RR to spank him. A lot.
Aye ya yay!!!!! that was too much info!!! LOL!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#662597 Oct 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Freakin aye, I don't think that ACA will fix it. Has any Government program actually worked as advertised?
Well.....

Ever stand in line at the DMV?

Tried to get a new SSN card?

Get a building permit or inspection?

THAT is how government programs work.

Just sayin'

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662598 Oct 8, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a tic.

Dazzler wants RR to spank RiversideRedneck?

Isn't that like masturbation?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#662599 Oct 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
No, I will spank RR.
Then RR will explode internally, not externally, because of all the pain.
OMG you just made the precum drip...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#662600 Oct 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't get how much higher your bill would have been had you NOT had insurance, huh?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#662601 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't.
It's pretty simple, actually. Cut your finger really bad and you're looking at at least a $1000 bill.
They either set up a payment plan or don't get paid.
Easy.
Not how it works. Passing as what works as logic for you, they have every right to deny you any treatment.

And no......they either agree to a payment plan or SUE you.

YOUR choice as it's YOUR credit, etc.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#662602 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never once posted that we should pray instead of seeking medical care.
You know why?
Because God sometimes answers a prayer with a "no".
He wants us to take care of ourselves.
Nice god you believe in, RR who you have yet to prove anyway.......

Sorry RR, but sometimes people DO get sick through NO fault of their own, just as sometimes people get hit by cars or in car crashes through no fault of their own as well.

Sometimes taking care of ourselves is beyond our control.

What a POS god you believe in who is either too much of a monster or else too STUPID to take that into account.

Feh.

Your god sucks.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#662603 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know all this.
But there already are laws in place that say a hospital can't refuse an emergency service, regardless of the patient's ability to pay.
There's no "loan form" to fill out first.
If the patient doesn't pay like I did, the Feds pay the hospital back.
It's a very simple system.
And that hospitals can't turn anyone away is a BIG part of the problem when it comes to spoiled brats such as YOU are.

YOU don't wanna pay for unpaid medical bills yet you're fine for those with insurance paying for it and by means of sky rocketing premium costs.

Oh- so the Feds pay the hospital back, huh? And with whose money, RR?

The TAX PAYERS, that's who.

And I, for one don't see ANY reason for MY tax dollars to pay for someone such as yourself who doesn't want to be "forced" to have insurance.

But you're okay with ME being "forced" to have my tax dollars pay for someone's medical bill who doesn't have insurance because they don't wanna be "forced" to have it.

Your argument is not only silly and circular- it is weak, weak, weak.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#662605 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Maybe if we ate what God created instead of what man created, there'd be a lot less sick people in the world.
Just sayin'
Your god allegedly created animals.

Eating any sort of animal flesh is one of the most unhealthy things we humans can consume and the eating of red meat is directly responsible for a MYRIAD of health problems.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#662606 Oct 8, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I don't think it would be regarded as third world. 1st, second or third world depends on infrastructure. The U.S. has infrastructure. They just losing money.
The country will still appear very rich and developed, but American governmental power will diminish. The parties heavily in debt will be bought up cheaply by rich private U.S. citizens, and rich foreigners like Russians, Arabs and Chinese.
It'll end up like London. London still looks wonderful. It's just that Londoners don't own a lot of it anymore. Even famous buildings from Harrods to the Shard is owned by Qatari Arabs, yet the British government has little money for adequately educating its own people.
That isn't what would happen at all.
The first thing that would happen, is a world wide market collapse.
China's economy would collapse to. Everyone would scramble to try to stabilize some other form of currency, but you still get your basic world wide depression. Who comes out from that on top could depend on many things, but you can bet your sweet bippy there will be a big fight over everything. The ones with the most resources will be fighting to keep them. The biggest problem is that hyper inflation will hit everyone. The gold holders as always will control rhe world and eventually stabilize a new currency.

Then it will be the same as it ever was, the only difference is The US will no longer be able to prop up all the little countries it does now. No more arms to all the places we send them to. And no more US acting like the world police. That means there will be chaos , probably not much more than there now, it will just be no US ambassadors ratting sabers and calling for sanctions. No more
Israel sucking the life out of the treasury.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#662607 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know all this.
But there already are laws in place that say a hospital can't refuse an emergency service, regardless of the patient's ability to pay.
There's no "loan form" to fill out first.
If the patient doesn't pay like I did, the Feds pay the hospital back.
It's a very simple system.
Yeah- I KNOW there is no "loan form" at doctor's offices or hospitals.

Maybe for people like you, there SHOULD be.

Just like LOAN denied, CAR denied, surely you should have NO problem with LOAN denied, HEALTH CARE denied.

After all, you are one of those who do NOT think health care is a RIGHT but is a PRIVILEGE- just like owning a CAR is, right?

And sorry, RR, but not sure where you even GET that the Feds pay the hospital back; if that were true or true in every instance, medical bills would NOT now be the #1 reason Americans file for bankruptcy.

Not gonna discuss this with you any longer; not only is it off topic on this thread, but you are clueless as to how the whole system works.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#662608 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Maybe if we ate what God created instead of what man created, there'd be a lot less sick people in the world.
Just sayin'
What you gonna become a cannibal? lol

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#662610 Oct 8, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min skyedove 31,210
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 23 min Poo Bears 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Rosesz 687,333
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 2 hr Johnny 47
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 3 hr gurmail singh gosal 38
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 hr Johnny 186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr David S Pumpkins 286,590
More from around the web