“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#661938 Oct 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> I really don't like gun debates. They're impossible. I don't like the government. I believe we are heading in many dangerous directions. But you start venturing into fantasy land when you insist that any "infringement" on the holy 2nd amendment is but one step on the road to eventual confiscation and then... FEMA camps?
My dad told me that liberals actually did believe that would happen to *them* during the 80s and the Reagan administration; he showed me an article about it in an old "Progressive" magazine he had. They called it a legitimate threat. But now that Obama's in charge, the liberals calling such worries over the Second Amendment "paranoia."
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. Disagree with regulation on principle all you want, but gun registration does not necessarily have sinister undertones.
“This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!”~ Adolph Hitler, 1935

#661939 Oct 6, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
Prove to me that we are not and were not created by non-destructive energy.
Go.
That isn't the same thing as biblegod.

#661940 Oct 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The only way you can look at all of the animals on this planet and not REALIZE that the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL(John 1-3)is because you are DELIBERATELY CHOOSING TO BE STOOPID.
You mean,*you* are, bible phreak.

#661941 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Really? Can you give me an example?
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
Then instead, can you just tell me what sort of things you can magically control?
Define "magically."

#661942 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Really? Can you give me an example?
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
Then instead, can you just tell me what sort of things you can magically control?
Can you tell me what sort of things you can accomplish through prayer?

#661943 Oct 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't I have an RPG?
How much money ya got? Y'know anyone who's selling them?

#661944 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. I meant to write admit, not accept. Damn autocorrect.
<quoted text>
Curious.
You take the time to capitalize Zeus but not Christian or God.....
Why's that?
I capitalize Zeus and the other Greek gods because, even though they, too, are mythical, I have more respect for them, or rather the ideas behind them. No one was ever tortured or burned alive, screaming in agony, in the name of Zeus or even Ares, for that matter.

However, based on my reading if irrefutable history and my own personal experience, I have no respect whatsoever for christianity; and based on my reading of the bible itself, I have no respect whatsoever for its god or its hypocritical message.

#661945 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think so, huh? But upon study (not just a quick glance or read) of the Bible, one comes to understand that some of the laws in the Bible are not universal, they are specific.
Then that lets out its god with his or her rules being for all people.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> And you don't have to 'believe in' those laws, huh? Is that another reason? That it's easier?
Which laws? Bible laws or Nature's laws?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>But what of natural laws that remain unknown or undetected? What happens when we find new ones that might negate old ones?
Y'mean, should gravity suddenly reverse itself? Will the laws of physics suddenly get turned upside-down? Will sharks start breeding with grizzly bears, and goldfish with fruit bats?

It hasn't happened yet.

#661946 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You misunderstand. Christine likes to think that E=MC2 somehow proves that an omnipotent God is inpossible.
It's quite funny, wait til she starts her rant.
<quoted text>
*shrugs*
She claims to have knowledge that a being that can create the laws of nature simply by speaking them into existence must also have to follow those laws.
She misquotes Revelations and uses the words "omnipotent reigneth" and says that God can't be omnipotent because that defies E=MC2....
I asked her for the tests and studies to back her up.
So far, crickets.
I don't get it. I don't understand how the known physical law of "energy equals mass times the speed of light squared" can either prove or disprove an abstract, like an omnipotent or impotent "god." It's like comparing apples with bookshelves.

#661947 Oct 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:

I wear a seatbelt 'cause I drive like a New York cabbie. And, as a CCW owner, I keep a Glock 19 in the storage compartment between the front seats.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wear a seatbelt, too. I always have, even before it was a law.
But I should have the choice to wear a seatbelt.
And screw you with you CCW stuff, there's no such thing as that in Cali ;p
Actually, there is; it's just damn-near impossible to get one. I know a few people in the more rural counties of NorCal who have them. I'm in Oregon, which is a "shall issue" state. I had a break-in a couple of years ago, my life was threatened, and my county's DA gave me all the info necessary to obtain a CCW.

Open carry is also legal here. Rifle racks in pickup truck rear windows are everywhere, and driving with a handgun on the seat next to you in plain sight is legal. One day I saw a guy in a 99 cent store with a Sig-Saur strapped to his thigh in one of those SWAT-like holsters. It made me wonder if I shoulda just saved the money I shelled out for the concealed carry class, application fee, and license fee.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661948 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to deal with this because you forgot to include which of the 233 English versions this is from.
There aren't 233.

#661949 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
As a gun owner, I have read it, and you are wrong. Maybe you should try reading it. What people like you tend to forget is the first part, and the three little words WELL REGULATED MILITIA.
I own guns. I love my guns. I support the, and no one will take my guns away from me. But I ALSO have no problem with background checks and registration.
What do YOU have to hide?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your unaware of District of Columbia v. Heller in 2008.
You should look into it.
There's a phrase that Bitner ignored (willfully?) "...being necessary for the security of a free state..."

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661950 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
DeAngelo of Memphis is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier; I get really tired of having to explain such simple things to the uneducated, ignorant, misinformed and uninformed. Don't you?
One does get tired of interacting with people who insist on reading what isn't written.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661951 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Where does it say "any day can be your Sabbath"? Nowhere, that's where!
I found this little gem at a fundie Christian site. I am sure you will hate it:
"Can we keep any day as the Sabbath?
By this argument Satan prepared the world to accept a substitute in place of the Sabbath which God had specifically commanded. Upon the tables of stone God wrote the great unchanging law of the ages with His own finger. Every word was serious and meaningful. Not one line was ambiguous or mysterious. Sinners and Christians, educated and uneducated, have no problem understanding the simple, clear words of the Ten Commandments. So does God mean what he says or not? God does mean what He says and He says what He means. He said unmistakably to keep the seventh day, not any day in seven. No one has tried to void that law as too complicated to comprehend. Some say they keep the Sabbath every day of the week. Is this what God said to do? My Bible says “Six days you shall work but the Seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord.” Can we just respond to God by saying,“You got it wrong God, the Seventh day is not your Sabbath we can just keep any or every day.” Isn’t that dangerous to mock God and His Commandment like that? God desires us to worship Him every day, doing everything at all times to His glory, however, as to a Holy day of worship, God has commanded only one and has set apart no other day. We worship God seven days a week but if we kept the Sabbath seven days a week, we would not be Holy, we would be lazy."
Laughing at you RR! "He said unmistakably to keep the seventh day, not any day in seven." No wonder you Christ-insanity-ists make Jesus out to be a liar.
LMAO!

You ask for Biblical proof, I give it to you.

You then realize the corner you've painted yourself in and resort to saying that some church sermon is more important than the Bible.

In case you missed it, we can observe Sabbath on any day.

Romans 14:5-6
One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.

#661952 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not actually in believe the Bible directly, but homosexuality is unnatural and gays are freaks of nature, I have evidence.
You have no such evidence, lying christian.

There is nothing "unnatural" about homosexuality; it's more like a natural form of population control.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661953 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Can you find anyone who hasn't lied?
Thank you for your admission of guilt.

Liar.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661954 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.godssabbathtruth.com/sabbath-which...
Here is the link to the fundie site about the sabbath.
Man o' man did I nail your hide to the wall!
If you insist on Romans 14:5-6 all you are doing is providing another biblical contradiction.
You want to nail my hide, big boy?

You bring the whiskey.

I'll bring the K-Y.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661955 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Define "magically."
Ugh

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661956 Oct 6, 2013

Can you tell me what sort of things you can accomplish through prayer?
Yes.

Through prayer, God has spoke to me.

Through prayer, my horse inexplicably lived another 2 years.

For starters.

Now tell me what magic you can do.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661957 Oct 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>An internet ordination or one straight from your cult's leaders ?
The only cult I belong to is the Browncoats.

And I can legally perform marriages, baptisms and interments.

Curious little thing, aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 559,544
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min eyeful 605,035
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 265,160
Electrolux Uskumruköy gümüsdere 2O2 8O OI Servi... 7 min electrofersen 1
Electrolux Servis ( Sariyer Bahceköy, kilyos, 2... 12 min electrofersen 1
Ev Aletleri Ürünler Electrolux SARIYER 299 I5 3... 17 min electrofersen 1
Yeniköy Electrolux Servisi 299 I5 34 Yeniköy S... 24 min electrofersen 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min WildWeirdWillie 175,658
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Anti-Christ 441,777
More from around the web