The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, U're FHC also? Because I was responding to uh, well I forgot who that was because they got scared when I called 'em and didn't care to reply.
Tim's not FHC, as far as I know - although I just invited him.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>FHC? Definitely. Sounds sinister.
Just my Church.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"has anybody figured out why we can't see God even though He's there ?!?"
Umm...maybe because the "God" you speak of is nothing but energy.
The love you feel from you're "God" is just the energy that goes through you. That energy is than used for emotional purposes which than go back into the Universe.
Nothing but fluctuations.
Come on Memphis, I gave you something, now you can shoot it down.
Come on, go for it.
I am ready to counteract.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

This has become a thread for dysfunctional people who have no one else that wants to be around them so they lay all of their insecurities down on the table of Topix. These "dysfunctionates" been here day and night for months (even years for some) and all U here is the same ole low blow comments. Nothing intelligent ever comes from these folks, except from maybe Wikipedia. But anyway, has anyone figured out why we can't see God even though He's there?!?
Come on Memphis, let's roll.
What you got ?
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you claim that your deity is a bigot - and you appear to be claiming that it is - then, yes. I reject it, and you, utterly.
No deity should be that small-minded.
"No deity should be that small-minded"
True, but not true, since we are all "God" in our own little way your statement becomes a falsehood.
Reality check, you're ego is you're "God".

Go figure.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Prove to me that we are not and were not created by non-destructive energy.

Go.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

The only way you can look at all of the animals on this planet and not REALIZE that the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL(John 1-3)is because you are DELIBERATELY CHOOSING TO BE STOOPID.
yTube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

ANTICHRIST ....on world stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Greens - Tuf

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
The only way you can look at all of the animals on this planet and not REALIZE that the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL(John 1-3)is because you are DELIBERATELY CHOOSING TO BE STOOPID.
So, "God" created cows and chickens for us ??
Cow's are probably the dumbest animal on earth, but look at what they give us. Yes that's right, meat, and milk.
And what does the chicken give us ?? That's right, meat and eggs.
Why would a "God" give us two dumb animals which can each produce two essential needs .
What are they getting out of it ???
If "God" truly put his love into these animals, than what are these animals getting in return???

Go.
Greens - Tuf

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Did you're" God" dumb these animals down just for us ??
Are they "Gods" animals ?? or did "God" create these animals for humans benefit ??

And if you're "God" did create these animal's then where is his love for them ??
Why give them feelings? if after all their ultimate purpose is for human consumption.

Go.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

I watched a bird build a nest today from my balcony, the tree which it was building the nest is two metres from my balcony and perfectly eye level.
This bird did not stop, it was all business, it was on a mission.
Now did you're" God" put his love into this bird so as to do this ? or did this bird feel a natural urge of survival to build this nest ?
Why didn't this bird just sit back and let "God" take care of it ?
After all, it's apparently "Gods" creation, so isn't "God" liable for this bird ??
Why should this bird feel responsible for it's own survival if "God" created it in the first place ??
What is driving this survival mechanism ??

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

This has become a thread for dysfunctional people [blah blah blah snipped] But anyway, has anyone figured out why we can't see God even though He's there?!?
What do you mean "we"?

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."

Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."

Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."

Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."

Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."

Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."

(also Psalm 63:2 Isa.6:1 & 6:5, Amos 7:7-8, Ezek. 20:35, Ex 24:9-10

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

This has become a thread for dysfunctional people ....
And so far not a single one of the dysfunctional people have produced a single shred of evidence that your god actually exists. Half a million posts from you Christ-insanity-ists and not a one of them contains anything except wholly unconvincing assertions.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Some of your concerns are valid, most are silly, and the firearm things is just dumb. Do you complain about having to register your car? And your car doesn't exist solely to shoot bullets at things.
No of course not. But if I don't have a car, the IRS isn't going to fine me for that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:

There is no "MARY" version of the bible.
Reverend Alan wrote:
Prov. 12:22, "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

The M.A.R.Y. exists, it is the Most Accurate and Reliable Yet. It is the ONLY version that was translated and brought up to date exactly the way God wants it to be, by direct inspiration of God himself. It says so on the front cover.
Are you going to call God a liar?
Ok, dude. Here's a complete list of all English bible translations.

There aren't 233.

There's no [MARY] or M.A.R.Y version.

You're lying

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Englis...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
You have said "god has shown himself to you". My question is why in the universe do you think the "soul" is immortal? What criteria are you using to make the determination that the soul is immortal? Are the souls of pet dogs, cats and birds, also immortal? Allright, saying the soul is immortal, is of the supernatural realm, of which I cannot comprehend, in the furthest stretch of my wildest imagination. For starters, I do not believe in the following: fortune tellers; palm readers, psychics; tea leaf and coffee ground readers; mentalists; magicians; seers; astrologers, etc. To my thinking, all of this "stuff" are lies against humanity. Do you agree?
Do you believe in luck?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:

Really? Can you give me an example?
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
No. Wed have to meet face to face, and youd have to be initiated. Sorry; I dont make up the rules, I just follows em.(It ain't called "occult" for nothin'.)
Fair enough.

Then instead, can you just tell me what sort of things you can magically control?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Cars aren't listed under the second amendment as The right to bear one ,"shall not be infringed" either. Also you have to have a permit to carry one in public.

There's only one reason for registration: to know where they are. And why does the government want to know where they are? For eventual confiscation.

Registration does *nothing* to reduce crime. Ask any gang banger.

timn17 wrote, "<quoted text> The constitution doesn't explicitly rule out any sort of registration system for guns, because that would be dumb."

Actually, it does, when it states that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Period.

timn17 wrote, "<quoted text> Just because the right to bear arms is guaranteed by the constitution doesn't mean we can't try to sensibly regulate guns."

What *other* rights would you regulate? I apologize if I sound antagonistic, I don't mean to; but once the feds start messing around with one constitutionally guaranteed right, what's to stop them from messing around with the rest of them? They're currently in the process of messing around with our right to decide what kind--if any at all--of medical insurance to have.
Why can't I have an RPG?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Have you been drinking? I never accused you of not *accepting* your god. I said you refused to admit which god you believed in. You just kept saying you believed in "god," which is a job title and not a name.
Oops. I meant to write admit, not accept. Damn autocorrect.
Now, why is Zeus stupid but your jesusgod isn't? Zeus is as real as the christian god.(Think about that before answering.)
Curious.

You take the time to capitalize Zeus but not Christian or God.....

Why's that?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
How many people were killed by guns in America last year?

Answer: The Centers for Disease Control says 11,493 people died from gun homicides.

How many people were killed by the American Medical System?

Answer: 784,000.
How were they killed?

Does that number represent all people who died while in medical care or just people who died from medical mistakes?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

674 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 4 min Shane 38
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aura Mytha 224,197
Satan the Devil: Spiritual Father of homosexuals 6 min Doctor REALITY 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Regina 532,836
Homosexuals are an embarrassment to their families 8 min Doctor REALITY 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 16 min sijo 407
Last Word + 2 20 min Rosie 101
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min An NFL Fan 115,128
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 256,529
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lisw 172,402
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••