“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#661853 Oct 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't like gun debates. They're impossible. I don't like the government. I believe we are heading in many dangerous directions. But you start venturing into fantasy land when you insist that any "infringement" on the holy 2nd amendment is but one step on the road to eventual confiscation and then... FEMA camps? I don't know. Disagree with regulation on principle all you want, but gun registration does not necessarily have sinister undertones.
Can we find any law the government has passed that didn't eventually lead to new ways to apply the law that results in a loss of freedom?

Has the Government ever passed a law that doesn't need a new law to fix the problems in the first law? And so on and so forth so that today we have 2.5 million laws we are all required to obey.

You can ask the Government for clarification about certain laws and you will get conflicting contradictory "answers", yet your are required to obey the laws under threat of fine and imprisonment.

I don't blame those companies who go over-seas to do business as our Government makes it almost impossible to do business here unless you are someone who contributes large amounts of money to the political campaign.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661854 Oct 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>FHC? Definitely. Sounds sinister.
Good one! LOL!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661855 Oct 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And you underestimate American tolerance. Sure, many are brainwashed by the Zionist media into hating arabs and muslims in general, but to vote out minorities would be the destruction of the American way and concept of freedom.
Few Americans care about unpopular minorities and are quite happy to vote for laws to deny them their rights.

When you say things like "the Zionist media" you prove your own bigotry, ignorance and hatred of American.

Obviously the problem is one of religion, religious intolerance and ignorance. This is what the American Founding Fathers were well aware of and they tried to give us a country where Jews, Christians, Athiests and Muslims could live next to one another and enjoy a life of peace and prosperity.

People who insist their religion is real are the biggest danger to the world today because if their religion is real, all the others are not real. It isn't long before killing people who are wrong seems perfectly normal.

And I never suggested it was a good idea for Americans to vote on Arabs and Muslims I just stated an obvious fact that many would vote to violate your rights just like they vote to violate the rights of gay people. Just like they used to vote to violate the right of blacks and women. And just like they continue to violate the rights of pot smokers today.

People do not realize that when they make government strong enough to violate the rights of unpopular minorities it has a nasty habit of turning around and biting them on the ass.

Unpopular minorities do not realize that when they vote to restrict the rights of other unpopular minorities they are putting garbage into their own future.

Every one has to be free to live their peaceful life with other consenting adults as they wish to live it. No one has any right to tell other people what they can and can't do. Religious people will disagree of course, but that is because you are all insane.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661856 Oct 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The only way you can look at all of the animals on this planet and not REALIZE that the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL(John 1-3)is because you are DELIBERATELY CHOOSING TO BE STOOPID.
LOL, I had no idea you liked to make fun of Christians so much.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661857 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, dude. Here's a complete list of all English bible translations.
There aren't 233.
There's no [MARY] or M.A.R.Y version.
You're lying
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Englis...
You spend so much time trying to discredit me, yet you spend almost no time trying to defend your stupid, ignorant, contradictory Bible. And that is easy to understand, you can not defend your Bible; it is so contradictory that it can not be trusted.

Here is an answer I found online:

Another answer: http://wiki.answers.com There are 233 different English versions on the market.
The ESV & NASV, with the NKJV, & NIV, & the NWT(JW's), and all others, are not in any way, the most accurate.
Except for the AV1611, corrected spelling & brought up to date in 1769, which is the Bible we have today, all "new versions" are from two corrupt MSS, found in a trash can in a catholic monastery.
This has been documented, some research on your part, will show that.
The hype is "older MSS are better", "more accurate", "this verse should actually read as this new version", etc,etc.
If folks want a "modern version" without buying one, take a marker and go through a KJAV1611 Bible, and mark out what you think is not needed.
The originals were never in a "book" or Bible.

Anyway, I have never liked your dog and pony show games nor your cheating and dishonesty.

What you could have done, should have done, is say, I can't find any evidence of the M.A.R.Y. translation of the Bible.

And I would agree with you, you can't. It is as real as any other version in the mythology section at your local library.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661858 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're lying
You God doesn't exist. I am telling the truth.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#661859 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you claim that your deity is a bigot - and you appear to be claiming that it is - then, yes. I reject it, and you, utterly.
No deity should be that small-minded.
Why reject me?! U're the one that has claimed to be an ordained minister and then said that U would go against God's will. U said this, not me! That's the same as being appointed to the bench and disregarding the laws of the land which U suppose to uphold. U said my deity like yours is different. We both are going to be judged by the same entity whether we make up our own or not. So there's no need to reject me, U should reject bringing 2 men before God and allowing them to join in holy matrimony as if it is approved by the God that disapproves of this abomination.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#661860 Oct 6, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Why reject me?! U're the one that has claimed to be an ordained minister and then said that U would go against God's will. U said this, not me! That's the same as being appointed to the bench and disregarding the laws of the land which U suppose to uphold. U said my deity like yours is different. We both are going to be judged by the same entity whether we make up our own or not. So there's no need to reject me, U should reject bringing 2 men before God and allowing them to join in holy matrimony as if it is approved by the God that disapproves of this abomination.
He is a an atheist minister doofus.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661861 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in luck?
It is stupid to believe in anything until you can verify it is real.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661862 Oct 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't I have an RPG?
You can borrow one of mine, if you like.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661864 Oct 6, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Why reject me?! U're the one that has claimed to be an ordained minister and then said that U would go against God's will. U said this, not me! That's the same as being appointed to the bench and disregarding the laws of the land which U suppose to uphold. U said my deity like yours is different. We both are going to be judged by the same entity whether we make up our own or not. So there's no need to reject me, U should reject bringing 2 men before God and allowing them to join in holy matrimony as if it is approved by the God that disapproves of this abomination.
I never said I would go against the will of any god.
Since there are no such things, that would be just silly.

And I distinctly wrote "the first LEGAL same-sex marriage in Florida". Which might be any day now.

Memphis, TN

#661865 Oct 6, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Come on Memphis, I gave you something, now you can shoot it down.
Come on, go for it.
I am ready to counteract.
U'll get the same explanation that U would give. How can U say it's nothing but fluctuations in energy? Can U see this energy or feel it? Because if U can't measure this energy that causes emotions, then it must not exist, right? That's the very same kind of answer that U would give if someone asks U if God was responsible for life as we know it. U would rather have your faith in believing that this invisible, immeasurable energy causes emotions but if someone tells U that it might be the handywork of God, U will totally dismiss the notion as idiotic while still grasping onto your faith in this invisible energy which could as well be the power of God. So, are people stupid to believe in an unseen, powerful entity known to them as God or are U stupid (no insult intended) to believe in this unseen energy fluctuation of which U speak are the cause of emotions and moods?!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661866 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend so much time trying to discredit me, yet you spend almost no time trying to defend your stupid, ignorant, contradictory Bible. And that is easy to understand, you can not defend your Bible; it is so contradictory that it can not be trusted.
Here is an answer I found online:
Another answer: http://wiki.answers.com There are 233 different English versions on the market.
The ESV & NASV, with the NKJV, & NIV, & the NWT(JW's), and all others, are not in any way, the most accurate.
Except for the AV1611, corrected spelling & brought up to date in 1769, which is the Bible we have today, all "new versions" are from two corrupt MSS, found in a trash can in a catholic monastery.
This has been documented, some research on your part, will show that.
The hype is "older MSS are better", "more accurate", "this verse should actually read as this new version", etc,etc.
If folks want a "modern version" without buying one, take a marker and go through a KJAV1611 Bible, and mark out what you think is not needed.
The originals were never in a "book" or Bible.
Anyway, I have never liked your dog and pony show games nor your cheating and dishonesty.
What you could have done, should have done, is say, I can't find any evidence of the M.A.R.Y. translation of the Bible.
And I would agree with you, you can't. It is as real as any other version in the mythology section at your local library.
There is no [MARY] version of the Bible.

So why do you post from a nonexistent version?

Why do you lie? It doesn't help you achieve your goal.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661867 Oct 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How were they killed?
Does that number represent all people who died while in medical care or just people who died from medical mistakes?
From the article: Conventional Medicine Is Actually One of Your Greatest Health Risks...

There's no shortage of evidence that the US health care system is in need of urgent transformation. Over a decade ago, Professor Bruce Pomerance of the University of Toronto concluded that properly prescribed and correctly taken pharmaceutical drugs were the fourth leading cause of death in the US!

In 2000, the Institutes of Medicine reported that medical errors were the eighth leading cause of death in the US, killing between 44,000 and 98,000 people each year. This was followed by a 2003 article aptly titled "Death by Medicine", authored in two parts by Carolyn Dean, MD, ND, which described in excruciating detail how the modern conventional American medical system has bumbled its way into becoming the leading cause of death and injury in the United States, claiming the lives of nearly 784,000 people annually!

These iatrogenic deaths (meaning deaths resulting from the activity of physicians) include everything from adverse drug reactions to medical errors, to hospital-acquired infections and surgeries gone bad—including 37,000 deaths from unnecessary medical procedures. The authors took statistics straight from the most respected medical and scientific journals and investigative reports by the Institutes of Medicine (IOM), showing that on the whole, American medicine is causing more harm than good. In 2010, two additional reports published in New England Journal of Medicine9 and the Journal of General Internal Medicine10 respectively, showed just how little things have changed since 2003. For example:

Out of 62 million death certificates dated between 1976-2006, almost a quarter-million deaths were coded as having occurred in a hospital setting due to medication errors.11
An estimated 450,000 preventable medication-related adverse events occur in the US every year.
The costs of adverse drug reactions12 to society are more than $136 billion annually -- greater than the total cost of cardiovascular or diabetic care.

Taking Control of Your Health Is Part of the Solution

Hundreds of thousands are killed by medical care itself, while others are walking around with far less than stellar health due to conventional treatments. Rates of chronic diseases are through the roof, and we're facing epidemics of obesity, heart disease, diabetes, depression and too many others to list. As a whole, Americans are not healthy – they're tired, depressed, stressed out and often in pain.

Out of sheer desperation, many people have taken their health into their own hands by abandoning this fatally flawed medical model and embracing holistic modalities that can help heal on a body-wide level. It is through their many success stories that we can discern a clear way out of this flawed and outright deadly paradigm.

The more you take responsibility for your own health – in the form of nurturing your body to prevent disease – the less you need to rely on the "disease care" that passes for health care in the United States. In the majority of cases, you’ll likely find that you can prevent or resolve common health conditions...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661868 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you nitpicking me for writing "is" instead of "I'd"?
You're not very bright.
pot/kettle

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661869 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Do you believe in luck?
Reverend Alan wrote:
It is stupid to believe in anything until you can verify it is real.
Agreed.

Do you believe in luck?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661870 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably your most sensible post yet.
Good job.
TRANSLATION: Hell has frozen over.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661871 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not actually in believe the Bible directly, but homosexuality is unnatural and gays are freaks of nature, I have evidence.
The deeply held beliefs of a Christ-insanity influenced illiterate misinformed bigot are of no interest to me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#661873 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
There are nearly twice as many people that believe in Jesus compared to those that believe in Allah.
How many believe the earth is flat?

Memphis, TN

#661875 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
There are nearly twice as many people that believe in Jesus compared to those that believe in Allah.
The God of Jesus, the God of the Jews, and the God of Muslims are all the same God. The God of Christians is Jesus which makes this a direct insult to what Jesus taught. All of these religions believe in Jesus. They all understand that Jesus was born of a virgin, that he performed miracles during his time on Earth, and that he has a special place above all other prophets that have come. The only difference is that Christianity teaches that Jesus was God's begotten son which becomes a problem for it is against the teaching of Jesus himself. The word "begotten" is a word used to mean a human born from another human. So the other religion have a problem with this because God is not human or anything like His creation and therefore Jesus cannot have been "begotten by God. This is the whole entire problem which causes conflict between these religions. So everyone recognizes Jesus but Christianity has distorted the image of the historical Jesus and made him God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 4 min OMG 44
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min StarC 560,545
Dark Circle Reduction Treatment 11 min Helena Grace 1
Couch Potato Alert 50 min yon 11
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 58 min yon 4,900
Gay snapchat names 1 hr ray 176
Moses never existed 2 hr Khatru 834
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 265,472
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 10 hr risque 137
More from around the web