Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#662348 Oct 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You'd think Jesus wouldn't go on a SECOND suicide mission - just as stubborn as any typical human...
Just how come your god isn't powerful enough to stop your enemies in their tracks and make ALL of them see him at once - MAKING HIMSELF BELIEVABLE - instead of being in people's imaginations?
News flash, NoBrains: Dead people are dead FOREVER, as in NEVER COMING BACK, so WHY are you SITTING and WAITING on a DEAD MAN to "come back to magically turn the world into Disneyland falalalala!"
Why would Jesus want to come back just to be killed AGAIN?
I'm not waiting on anybody to come back, nutcase.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662349 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Karma is by definition a condition of either being rewarded or punished; something "conscious" has to be the source of deciding who gets reincarnated and AS "what", otherwise there is no true karma. Unconscious, nonliving particles cannot judge and reward ergo, no god; no karma.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma#Western_in... ;
Do you expect that photons or dark energy will decide if you "come back" as a frog, or as a prince?
xD
Still does not explain why there needs to be a "consciousness" behind karma - it sets itself in motion by itself and is not commanded by anything but itself. Nothing and no one is pushing it, it moves of its own volition.

You don't need to rely on a "god" to get good karma or bad karma, just don't do bad things to get bad karma and do good things to get good karma. Just plain and simple being good without the "because god said I had to" label on it.

And remember, that same "consciousness" or "god" also created those nonliving particles, so they have a role in karma, too - an eye an eye, a tooth for a tooth, riches for riches, stitches for bitches and so on.

You religionists always say that "god is omnipotent, Omni-this and Omni-that", so those photons and that dark matter SHOULD be able to "decide whether I become a frog or prince or a stack of hundred-dollar bills", right? Your god IS powerful enough to influence nonliving and dark matter, right? "He" put the NONLIVING planets in the solar system and caused NONLVING ROCK to create earthquakes that kill people, right?

Your god is way too hard to believe in when none of you religionist can ever keep your damn stories straight! Then you FIGHT EACH OTHER over who's telling the story right!

(Waves hand in disgusted dismissal).
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662350 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not waiting on anybody to come back, nutcase.
You said you were waiting on Jesus to come back, LIAR.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662351 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer an idiot. Where do you get these weird ideas? There is nothing that I do that has anything to do with biblical prophecy.
"Where do you get these weird ideas"? Read your bible!

Right there from your Book of Revelations - which is in truth a trigger manifesto for the suicidal plot of "Armageddon" which is the PLANNED, yes, I said PLANNED, MASS MURDER-SUICIED of the whole human race perpetrated by a huge war between Christians, Muslims and Jews in the final showdown for world domination.

I say final because now we humans have very advanced weapons which can kill huge swaths of people, and in each group's quest for world domination all the groups will kill our whole species off by blowing up a series of nuclear bombs and finishing us off with biological and chemical weapons.

It's also a battle between Big Business, Big Government, and Big Religion for world domination too- only the result will be -

HUMAN SELF-EXTINCTION where we'll ALL be DEAD FOREVER and NO ONE will be in control.

AND, our planet will be so toxic for millions of years due to all the nukes and chemicals and diseases we set off that NO life will EVER be able to live on it again.

Killing ourselves and our ONLY HOME for LIGHT YEARS (that's 6 TRILLION MILES EACH)- all over some bullsh!t gossip and stories.

ARMAGEDDON IS SUICIDE AND ALL INSTIGATORS MUST BE STOPPED.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#662352 Oct 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Language changes" is now your excuse for outright lies.
That's a new one on me...
The point is, since it went SO far over your head, is that there should be ONE SINGLE bible and ONE SINGLE church, not umpteen bibles and umpteen churches fighting over whether Jesus, Jehovah, God, The Trinity, or The Pope is the right "god" and Balkanizing heaven.
But - doesn't ONE bible and ONE church sound suspiciously like, I dunno - ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?
Be honest, now. You Christians want just that - a one religion world with a Christian government, where the whole world is Christian.
You're in a direct collision course with Muslims, who have the exact same goal you do - world domination, with a one religion world and a Muslim government where the whole world is Muslim.
Why are you so eager to participate in this crashing and burning of the human species with this Armageddon plot? Don't you know that's SUICIDE????
Stop bullsh!tting humanity off the cliff to self-extinction!
Where is your proof that "the Muslims" want a one world government and the whole world being Muslim? Or even world domination for what matter?

A key to world domination is a strong military. What do the Muslims offer in terms of aggression in the world? A few dictators who kill mostly other Muslims, and a few thousand terrorists scattered around the world with rusty Ak-47s and homemade bombs, who also kill mostly Muslims. Only two Muslim countries possess nukes. One is allied to the U.S. and the other is part of Nato.

None of the Veto states are Muslim countries, since they do not have enough weapons or nukes. Of the list of countries ranked by military expenditure., the top 15 contains two Muslim countries. Again, one is a U.S. ally and the other is part of Nato.

So in terms of military, case closed.

Let's look at other ways of world domination. Let's look at the media. An easy way to control the world, is to have a good grip on the media, the propaganda machine. Which nation in the world has the greatest grip on the media? On world news networks? The Zionist Israelis. Not the Muslims, the Israelis. What do the Muslims offer? Mainly local media outlets that are seldom seen outside their own countries.

Another way to control the world, is to simply control the most powerful country. How much do Muslims gives for lobbying in the U.S. government? Not much at all. How much do other give? AIPAC? Arms lobbies? Oil lobbies?

Let's look at another way. Investment. How much are non-Muslim countries investing into Muslim countries? The oil giants? The other international corporations? How much are Muslims investing into non-Muslim countries? Just a few rich arabs buying huge properties.

The only case you have is that of birth rates and emigration. Take the average muslim couple. Why do they have so many children? World domination? More suicide bombers? How about the more plausible explanation, that simply love children and having big families? Why do some muslims emigrate to non muslim countries? Islamic Domination? Terrorism? How about the more plausible explanation, that they want better employment opportunities and a better standard of living?

Let's look at this thread. So far, no Christian and no Muslim has shown support for a one world government, but three atheists displayed absolute love and support for the idea of a one world government. And let's not get into a debate about communism and who were its main supporters.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#662353 Oct 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think you're not just another salesman trying to sell his latest idea to make dollars to support YOUR dogma.
True freedom does lie in being able to choose what to live by, even if your choices are bad. There is freedom in choices and in the consequences.
He can choose not to believe your dogma and continue to "live in the moment". It's all you can really do, because no one is promised the next minute! You could be DEAD the next minute and emotionality and rationality will no longer matter.
Your dogma is clashing with Christian dogma and setting humanity on a course to self-extinction, and there is nothing freeing about self-extinction except that all humans will be freed of their physical bodies.
Please stop your war over bullsh!t. Your holy books are killing the world and causing this planned Armageddon. You do NOT have the right to wipe out the human race over bullsh!t DOGMA which is based on gossip and stories and LIES.
Your emotion and lack of education has clouded your ability to contextualise the politics of today. Leaders have been selling this crap for centuries and you still buy it. Religion, democracy, freedom. 9 out of 10 times, it was about securing land and resources. Leaders cannot tell their people "We're going to war folks, coz we need their land and resources!". That sounds highly uncivilised. So they make up some crap like "To spread democracy! To fight evil! To fight terror! God wills it! God told me to invade!".

And you still buy that crap? You think the food, water and oil in the middle east has nothing to do with anything? It's all about religion? You think Bush really believes he was told by God to invade Iraq? He doesn't believe that crap at all, but you believe it. While on one side he was telling the stupid American Christians that God told him to invade, on the other side he was telling the stupid American atheists he wants to fight terror and spread secular democracy. And you were one of the idiots who believed that's what it's all about.

Any intelligent American Christian or atheist who knows how the world works, will know from the get go that people are fighting and oppressing each other over land and resources. Ask yourself, how much did you contribute to the self sufficiency of your country before crying like a deluded fool about what the big bad insane theists are doing.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#662354 Oct 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>If this god cannot be seen, PLUS HEARD, TOUCHED, TASTED, and SOUNDED, then it cannot possibly exist.
Your analogy of comparing wind to god is false - you can see wind when it, you know, blows things around. You can feel it on your face and in your hair. You can feel its moisture and temperature. You can smell it. You can even taste it at times.
"Trying to understand god with a carnal mind!" Interesting you would say that, since the bible was written by those same "carnal minds" you denigrate!
What, the HUMAN word of god isn't good enough for you all of a sudden HA HA HA!
"Science knows everything but what makes it live."
Dude, it's simple what "makes it live": it's called LIFE making LIFE live. Simple reproduction. SEX, SEX, SEX!
Is that why "god can't be seen" because it's not what can be SEEN - but what is DONE to "make life": making babies: which means SEX, SEX, SEX!
Hey Christians! Your god is SEX!
SEX is your god!
HAIL to Almighty SEX!
Dear oh dear.

So when gay guys and girls have sex are they making life??

What would you call it ??
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#662355 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of a toy IS Paris Hilton?
A sex toy !
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#662356 Oct 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher is just an idiot.
Catcher as a human being probably has no value.
Worthless lil devil, could get a gun to the poor boys head and put him out of his misery.
Why are you a crazy f@#k ?
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#662357 Oct 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A coward is someone like you, who pampers and loves women far too much for their own good.
Did you're mother put you in a dumpster when you were born?
You have so much hatred towards women.
You definitely have issues.
Go get help.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#662358 Oct 8, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Because russia is a re-emerging superpower and it behooves us to at least maintain cordial relations with our former cold war opponents?
Or.... Putin is our robot overlord? I'm not sure.
Some people may not understand it , but Russia is a loose ally.
The cold war just a driving force to expansion of mutually exclusive
empires. The emerging superpowers are China and possibly India,
the EU and Russia Though the relationship between the US and Russia have been strained many times it has also been a vital component to our empire or rather the Western powers.
The potentially harmful empires to the west are China and India.
But especially China , because they are on the economic high ground from us.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#662359 Oct 8, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Unzips in front of Chris, I say I can gag you, now tell me to prove It . see, I know what type of gal you are.
Is the gag to quiet my hilarious laughing when you unzip in front of me?

Nope, you make assumptions based on your wet dreams, it is the christian way to make assumptions based on nothing but faith.

“Be strong ...”

#662360 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're implying that the laws of this universe are applicable to God.
You can't test that.
So no new ChristineM Law will be introduced in the textbooks.
The laws of this universe are applicable to this universe, there is no special pleading get out.

Because no god exists then of course I cannot test it, that is an idiotic assumption to suggest that fantasy can be tested

And why would I want to create new laws, the ones that have existed since a fraction of a second after this universe began will do for me.

“Be strong ...”

#662361 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that?
What that you said belief? Easy, you wrote it

What that you said belief? Easy, you wrote it

Or how do I know you god is not real? Logic, evidence, mathematics, nature, history, physics, science in general and complete 100% lack of any evidence to the contrary.

“Be strong ...”

#662362 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you don't know what the word "ignorant" really means.
You're ignorant of some things, you know that right?
Oh I do know what it means, I encounter ignorance every time I communicate with you.

Of course I am ignorant in some things, however those things are not generally the topics of this forum and of course, unlike some people I could mention, I am always willing to educate myself.

“Be strong ...”

#662363 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
I'm saying nothing different, you're remembering wrong.
Nothing wrong with my memory

You could have been trying to big yourself up (lie) to gain points in the discussion I really don’t know, it is after all the christian way. Which of course you would never admit now that you have contradicted the statement

“Be strong ...”

#662364 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I don't know what psychiatrist diagnosed your brother, I can't answer that.
Are some psychiatrists geniuses? Yes
I some psychiatrists stupid? Yes
Brother in law. As I stated.

Over the last seven years he has seen 5 psychiatrists, 4 doctors (GPs) 3 government panels comprising of medical experts including physiatrists, GPS and mental health workers as well as weekly visits from a health worker who all agree.

But hey, perhaps these qualified experts are all wrong and RR who knows nothing about mental disability, nothing about my brother in law, nothing about the British NHS and nothing about the British DLA guesses that he is right. fair enough

“Be strong ...”

#662365 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, no...
Christine knows everything, all the secrets of the universe, she just isn't sharing it with anybody. Maybe "she" is holding out for a bigger offer from the Enquirer before going public. That must be why it's never hit the news networks.
xD
Why do you lie, does it help when you masturbate before your god?

“Be strong ...”

#662366 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
But enquiring minds want to know!!
So there is nothing down for you then
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#662367 Oct 8, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Travesty 59,977
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 40 min Picky 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr dogs of war 695,641
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 4 hr Orion Spirit 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 4 hr MOGADORE 3
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 5 hr True 3
Republican Christian Church in Gaithersburg, Ma... 7 hr Tom Moreland 1
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web