Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#662322 Oct 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I'd say it's a pretty safe bet. Fundies protect their bibles more than they do their own children.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>More ludicrous claims.
The term "metaphor" is completely beyond you, isn't it?

I'd tell you to blow it out your ass, but you seem to like having that condom there.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#662323 Oct 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are toys ok for heterosexual sex?
If so, aren't you being unfair?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A woman who desires penetration is not a true lesbian, she still wants what only a man can give her "naturally".
Fingers.

You know nothing of women. You know nothing of *sex.* What the hell kind of a freak *are* you???

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#662324 Oct 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Right. That's why you spend every day and night on here trying to convince other people that particular god does not exist. If you don't care at all, then go get a life that does not include posting obsessively about the Abrahamic god, who you don't concern yourself with in the least. Hypocrite. <end quote>
Nano's been busted by several as a pathological liar, so feel free to ignore him.
<quoted text>
We *have* explained it, repeatedly. We say you're welcome to your god and your religion, but don't impose them on others against their wills. Keep them out of our public schools, our public buildings, our government. Don't make us fund your religious icons on public proterty with our tax dollars.
Freedom *of* religion includes freedom *from* religion, too.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are more than welcome to try and show a post where I lied, whackjob.
Last night, for one example, when you said you hadn't been here since Thursday; River Tam pointed out *that* one.

Now, FOAD you lying hanoanalsac.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#662325 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, Riverside?
Do you consider this guy to be a christian?
Are you proud to have him on *your* side?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>At least he's not fantasizing about you "eating razor blades" or having a "rainbow colored condom hanging from your ass" like you do about me.
Awww, is widdle snookums still all upset over that?

You earned it, analboy. Don't bitch at *me* about your Karma.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#662326 Oct 7, 2013
Veterinary hospital, hateful christian.
You're the one in the animal shelter; you live in the toilets.
Please; O.D. on your meds.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You will always be evil.
You will always be responsible for your own actions, whether you like it or not--evil christian.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#662327 Oct 7, 2013
This place is like an open bag of potato chips on the dining room table. I know they're bad for me, but if they're there...so am I.

Whew! Break time.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#662328 Oct 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Right. That's why you spend every day and night on here trying to convince other people that particular god does not exist. If you don't care at all, then go get a life that does not include posting obsessively about the Abrahamic god, who you don't concern yourself with in the least. Hypocrite. <end quote>
Nano's been busted by several as a pathological liar, so feel free to ignore him.
<quoted text>
We *have* explained it, repeatedly. We say you're welcome to your god and your religion, but don't impose them on others against their wills. Keep them out of our public schools, our public buildings, our government. Don't make us fund your religious icons on public proterty with our tax dollars.
Freedom *of* religion includes freedom *from* religion, too.
<quoted text>
Last night, for one example, when you said you hadn't been here since Thursday; River Tam pointed out *that* one.
Now, FOAD you lying hanoanalsac.
If you scroll back you'll see that my last posts before yesterday were on Thursday. Moron.

Tam's lies are not "proof".

Location hidden

#662329 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, Riverside?
Do you consider this guy to be a christian?
Are you proud to have him on *your* side?
<quoted text>
Awww, is widdle snookums still all upset over that?
You earned it, analboy. Don't bitch at *me* about your Karma.
There's no karma if there's no god, moron.

Location hidden

#662330 Oct 7, 2013
Veterinary hospital, hateful christian.
You're the one in the animal shelter; you live in the toilets.
Please; O.D. on your meds.
<quoted text>
You will always be responsible for your own actions, whether you like it or not--evil christian.
Loser.

There you go again, suggesting suicide. Psychowad.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#662331 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
That'd be sweet.
Obama's a disaster.
Y'know what Obama once told Russian president Putin, when he didn't know the microphone was on? This was captured on videp: "Once I'm re-elected, I'll have greater flexibility." Was the fix already in? And who's he working for--us, or Putin?
<quoted text>
Bush 41 didn't; nor did Carter.
<quoted text>
He let him handle the whole Syrian thing. Thinking back on it, that may not have been such a bad idea, since Obama's suck a f*ckup. Or maybe he just didn't want to have his own version of Iraq.
So that's 2 presidents out of a lot. I didn't say all presidents get re-elected, just that they typically do.

You mean he agreed to putin's idea about syria? I wouldn't call that "letting him handle it," I would call that obama bowing in the face of public/international pressure, as well as acknowledging the lack of evidence for his assertions. He needed an out that allowed him to appear as if he did something about the "situation," and putin gave it to him.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#662332 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You prefer lighter fluid and matches, don't you?
bhahahahahahahahahaham I smell witch bwhHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662333 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No prob.
First, show your hands.
Go.
Easily done with a picture or a YouTube video.

Where's your pictures and YouTube videos of your "Real god"?

Go.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662334 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, c'mon!
I don't buy that. Not for one second.
If that were true, you wouldn't waste your time here, you'd constantly petition the gov't for change.
Good luck!
What he's saying is true. You're just too blinded by your anti-non-Christian bias and your semantic fight over bullsh!t with the Muslims who believe in the same "god" you do because "allah" is just "god" in a different language - Arabic!

You're fighting to death over a stupid little language difference.

Cut it out for the future of the human race.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#662335 Oct 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And the president of the United States is who?
Obama was voted (in democratic elections) to be president of the United States – TWICE?
The percent majority is irrelevant to that
I realise his strength as president is diluted however unilateral action is not the answer. I would really love to see a vote on “Obamacare” in the house of representatives right now.
Looking to the future, this action is causing too much hardship for an awful lot of the voting public which I believe will damage the republican cause.
And looking to a wider field, should the US default on it’s debt because of this action (a distinct possibility) the economies of several other countries will be badly damaged which is going to do the credibility of the US no good whatsoever. Particularly after it is only just beginning to dig itself out of the hole dug by the previous government.
The U.S. government will ultimately default. I don't think it's a possibility, but much rather a certainty. It's just a matter of time. Their government has been running an idiotic business for a long time now, not simply since the Bush or Clinton era. Tax doesn't cover their services and they have too few profitable enterprises, so they rely on selling bonds. And that is the trend of all western governments, including yours and mine.

And most of U.S. government debt is owed to private U.S. citizens. We shall probably see more privatisation of services in the U.S., where the rich will have the power. That's a precursor to monarchy.

They come with all of these ideals, but they are too stupid to realise these ideals cost money to maintain.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662336 Oct 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's no karma if there's no god, moron.
What does a god, and yours specifically, have to do with karma? "Karma" is originally an Eastern, NON-CHRISTIAN concept, so why are you incorporating such pagan ideas into your tenets which are against it?

You religionists are like chameleons - you'll change your story for anything. Too changeable and unreliable. How is this supposed to "prove a god exists"?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662337 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking Early English, Old English, Middle English, Early Modern English or Modern English?
If so, you'd probably be surprised to know that there are over 450 translations of the Bible into the various forms of English.
You have no point in that. Every script written 1,000 years ago has to translated over and over and over again to suit the language of the time.
Languages changes avery generation or so. A few deccades ago, "gay" meant "happy", now it doesn't.
Capisce?
"Language changes" is now your excuse for outright lies.
That's a new one on me...
The point is, since it went SO far over your head, is that there should be ONE SINGLE bible and ONE SINGLE church, not umpteen bibles and umpteen churches fighting over whether Jesus, Jehovah, God, The Trinity, or The Pope is the right "god" and Balkanizing heaven.
But - doesn't ONE bible and ONE church sound suspiciously like, I dunno - ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?
Be honest, now. You Christians want just that - a one religion world with a Christian government, where the whole world is Christian.
You're in a direct collision course with Muslims, who have the exact same goal you do - world domination, with a one religion world and a Muslim government where the whole world is Muslim.
Why are you so eager to participate in this crashing and burning of the human species with this Armageddon plot? Don't you know that's SUICIDE????
Stop bullsh!tting humanity off the cliff to self-extinction!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662338 Oct 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Loser.
There you go again, suggesting suicide. Psychowad.
Shut the hell up, you slimy hypocrite!

You're the one that has humanity on a mission to a planned Armageddon - the biggest mass murder-suicide in the history of our solar system by participating in a bullsh!t war with non-Christians.

ALL ARMAGEDDON INSTIGATORS MUST BE STOPPED.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662339 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus was to literally come back to the earth, He would have to take His human body back and that would nullify the sacrifice He offered for our sins. That's not gonna happen.
This is about the new earth when God Himself will once again dwell with us as he did in the garden before sin.
But I'm sure you already knew that, being a reverend and all....
Wait.

Are you talking about two separate people here, because some Christians say Jesus is "God in the flesh" and you said "Jesus would have to take "H"is human body back, capitalizing "H" as if Jesus were "God"...soo how would it "nullify the sacrifice" if the "human body" is "H"is in the first place?

It would NOT. Why?

Because - you said yourself - that "god is outside the laws.

So it shouldn't matter if it "nullifies" or not to this god because a god outside the laws can do/be whatever he/she/it wants and let the chips fall where they may.

Is Jesus "God" or are they two separate people?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662340 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a serpent, not a snake.
What difference does it make - no animal has ever talked with a human-sounding voice.

These "gods" are as real as humans can make them be. Humans can tell themselves such fantastic stories - and build such fantastic tangible symbols of these stories (statues, drawings, carvings, etc)- that they "become real" and the line between fantasy and reality is blurred.

Arrrrgh. All I see is a bunch of different gods warring with each other and their adherents killing each other to get the favor of the gods that are warring with each other.

The fantasy is out of control and bloody battles over bullsh!t have become worldwide.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#662341 Oct 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If Jesus came to Earth Rev Anal would be one of the first in line attempting to put a stake through his heart.
You'd think Jesus wouldn't go on a SECOND suicide mission - just as stubborn as any typical human...

Just how come your god isn't powerful enough to stop your enemies in their tracks and make ALL of them see him at once - MAKING HIMSELF BELIEVABLE - instead of being in people's imaginations?

News flash, NoBrains: Dead people are dead FOREVER, as in NEVER COMING BACK, so WHY are you SITTING and WAITING on a DEAD MAN to "come back to magically turn the world into Disneyland falalalala!"

Why would Jesus want to come back just to be killed AGAIN?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Doctor REALITY 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr revcomparty link 51,442
servpro sucks (Apr '08) 3 hr Picnic 38
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Holy dr Shrink 693,103
Gf gave me a dog, but it died. How to tell her? 7 hr Kelvin68 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,467
More from around the web