|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love it when Santa empties his sack.
OK, now you made me laugh.

:D

Do you know why Rudolf's nose was red?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

see \ arab as hot and canada cold ho ho ho santa closooooooooooo os oooooooooooo
hu hu hu huuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now
look this/
chini chini chiniiiiiiiiiiiiiii

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Registration violates the Constitution's guarantee of our right to keep and bear arms. Try reading it some time.
Show us where we have a Constitutionally-guaranteed right to own and drive a car.
As a gun owner, I have read it, and you are wrong. Maybe you should try reading it. What people like you tend to forget is the first part, and the three little words WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

I own guns. I love my guns. I support the, and no one will take my guns away from me. But I ALSO have no problem with background checks and registration.

What do YOU have to hide?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, why ?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

5 pyramide visible and 5 not visible

its deference projection

its around planet up to planet one by one as ring leaders

one by one universal planet one by one one by one many
how many
i don't know
then how i8 know

i know as i know
its not me that i know
but i know

n

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

noooooooooooooo
i never have any gun

no
i never look trough gun
no
why should be

i don't see trough gun by forse

nooo

never

i pray
i see trough prayers
not any gun

for me its no any sense noooooooooooooooo

i never bealieve in any gun

Are you scare what i try tell you?

not at all

i am not interesting so ever what you say
no

its not me

if my mind is not yours or my
then

INRI
who put me there
what i see there
i don't see as you see no
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just about to put some questions to you, which you more than likely would not of liked, but I have just realized that you do not need to here them, thank you, you have truly helped me.
And I am being totally sincere.
:)
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

i find one looking pyramide

but must exist many piramide
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

as well many underworld production labaratory

why i say that

i don't know

then how i know

i know
but not everything
then i need asked myself many things
as well try find out from nothing=ye nothing is zero=o its hole its hiding place
its what is hide from normal eyes as well to lnow

aha
how you call that in color dark
as well gry all deep colors are include together with black color..
then look on symbol of each country ..with black color
associated with another deep color its mean 2/3
1/3 fall
1/3 exist but for time not long
1/3 save for certain period 1000 years

when you find black color on symbols with another just litlle abnother color in deep..its mean 2/3
where prepeare someyning in hide
not nessesery to know now or exist but will be in futureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

how you can recognize that place without nothing
yes yes yes you can find something from nothing too..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
never call anyone stupid s=stup=pillar
see someone sold $t.up id

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
be very carefull call me stupid
OR ELSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
forgive me
i just try explain you act as well reaction
or else=its ultimatum

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just about to put some questions to you, which you more than likely would not of liked, but I have just realized that you do not need to here them, thank you, you have truly helped me.
And I am being totally sincere.
:)
Ask me anything, GT.

I may answer, I may not.

It doesn't matter. Do you know what's really cool about Topix?

I'll answer that. It's that you get to meet really cool people and you don't have to touch them.

;-p
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

maybe i died
why you need worry to much

n

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That my dearest is the whole concept of democracy, you live in a democratic country so accept it and stop whinging. You will have you chance to change the situation next election.
Freedom, wow, don’t make me laugh, everyone in the US is free to do what they want just so long as it’s exactly what you want. What you seem to misunderstand about freedom is that other people are just as entitled to that freedom as you are. You would not understand the concept of freedom if it sat on your face and farted.
You don’t seem to understand the concept of democracy either. A leader has been appointed to lead, not to take committee advice from you. You don’t like it then vote him out next time round, until then your are stuck with the will of the people. I.e. democracy, If you don’t like it then you have a choice of moving somewhere less democratic, after all you live in a free country.
Well you see this is a public thread, this seems to be another concept you have difficulty understanding, I have tried to explain the concept to you on several occasions but it juts does not seem to register. I suppose it ties in with your idea of freedom for you and anyone who agrees with you but for no one else - right?.
You seem to have a very simplistic view of democracy.

Democracy isn't just about voting and winner takes all. The % majority matters. Obama only got 51.1% of the vote, and the the house of representatives is mostly republican, which makes Obama's power quite watered down. He can use Veto power, but he has to tread lightly with that, lest he be called a dictator.

Moreover, the U.S. is a federation. Each state in the U.S. has it's own laws, with relatively few basic laws uniting the country.

Democracy is not simply some mob rule with winner takes all.
yTube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

ANTICHRIST ...on world stage

Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Registration violates the Constitution's guarantee of our right to keep and bear arms. Try reading it some time.
Show us where we have a Constitutionally-guaranteed right to own and drive a car.
No, it doesn't. Even the Supreme Court admits such. See DC vs Heller. You're not very bright.

"A well regulated militia..." The Militia Act of 1792 required men between the ages of 18 and 45 to register themselves and their "good rifle". You're all wet, witch. You're melting.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Cars aren't listed under the second amendment as The right to bear one ,"shall not be infringed" either. Also you have to have a permit to carry one in public.
<quoted text>
Yes it is, bonehead. No registration = no ownership. I lived in California; now I'm in Oregon, and I'll never go back. We have no registration here, and we have legal open carry.
And a really, really low crime rate.
<quoted text>
Then so has freedom of speech, since we no longer have a king to insult and rebel against.
<quoted text>
Yeah; those were the "assault rifles" of their day.
I am, however, in partial agreement with you; *you* shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm. I should. You'd probably blow your own foot off, or accidentally shoot some innocent bystander; I wouldn't.
Bullshit. A gun is most likely going to harm an innocent no matter who wields it. Freedom of speech is not outmoded. You didn't address the question. You're a river dancer, too. Where do you draw the line at arms and why?

Gun nuts are a danger to Society.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We're STILL gonna pay for those emergency rooms.
But now we'll just have to pay more. And like for Kaitlin's boss, it can be very expensive.
<quoted text>
What the hell are "emotes?"
And yes, he has been affected. So was I, as I pointed out; I got my hours cut. Don't tell *me* obamacare is a good thing.
Auto correct, nitwit. You can't infer the proper word by context? You're not very bright. How many employees does your boss have? No vet I know has enough employees to be affected by the Affordable Care Act. A company needs 50 or more full-time employees to be affected. I think your anecdote is as full of Shiite as you are.

The Affordable Care Act does not go far enough. It already has given people with pre-existing conditions the ability to change jobs. Prior to the ACA, if a child had cancer a father didn't dare change employers out of fear that his child would no longer be covered by the new insurance company. It allows parents to keep their children on their policies until the age of 26, thereby aiding a populace already riddled with criminal college debt in getting a start at life.

The exchanges are already working. People are getting affordable health care. Your premiums of employer-supplied health insurance will go down. On average, all of our premiums contain about $1,000 in yearly fees to cover those under and uninsured who currently clog our emergency rooms with minor problems. Those people will now be able to go to a PCP, reducing costs to all of us.

Your misinformation is staggering. Your racism is alarming. Your lunacy is telling. Your self-delusion is Christian-like. You need help.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

"The health insurance marketplaces created by the Affordable Care Act will open on Oct. 1. Most small employers—those with 50 or fewer full-time employees—are not required to offer health insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act. Even businesses with more than 50 full-time employees have gotten a one-year reprieve from penalties if they don’t offer insurance. But all companies, regardless of size, are required to notify their employees about the Obamacare marketplaces."

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-09-...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I often go on this prove there is a god thread.
The fact that you think no one would take your guns off you shows you are a selfish spoilt little bitch, who not only needs her weapons took off her, but perhaps deserves to be raped as well.
Perhaps I was right to believe you need to be raped after all.
NOW KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BITCH QUIET!
Your post is very very wrong. You need help. Or a boot to your ass.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>I just couldn't be a Catholic.
From my point of view, they grossly violate the Bible's teachings.
Pot/kettle

You can't be a Christian because you grossly violate the Bible's teachings. I have posted several thousand biblical commands that you violate, many on a daily basis.

You are a Christ-insanity-ist not a Christian.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You never know when the gub'ment is gonna come door to door confiscating all yer weapons.
He claims his god knows everything and that he has the holy spirit in him guiding him in the right way to be, perhaps that holy spook can tell him when the government is going to start collecting our guns and he can warn us all.

One of the reasons for having a gun it to stop the government from taking it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 627,581 - 627,600 of717,236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

534 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 530,381
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Buck Crick 223,337
convert x to dvd 4 with serial key free downloa... (Nov '12) 23 min nat 2
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 23 min Flower-Child 53,139
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min who 255,782
Strapon 40 min Tightspl 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 46 min scirocco 114,704
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min Rider on the Storm 171,522
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 10 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••