Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#661976 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking won't get you anywhere anymore than farting will. You do not know what you are or what your possibilities are.
So, which cult leader told you "what" you are?

xD

Location hidden

#661977 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my...
Yeah...that WAS funny.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#661978 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Through prayer, God has spoke to me.
Then it's easy for you to prove it. Why can't you?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> Through prayer, my horse inexplicably lived another 2 years.
For starters.
How do you know it wasn't your own positive energy and your will that kept your horse going for another two years?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> Now tell me what magic you can do.
You and I have different definitions of "magic." You reject mine, while expecting me to accept yours. Simply put, you do not know what magic is. I explained to you that it is merely science not yet explained, and you seem to reject that in favor of your own biased and uninformed opinion.

I have no reason to believe your story about the horse anyway; and if I were to tell you that I can get surgical incisions to heal twice as fast, just by directing qui (bioenergy that accupunctureists and accupressureists direct, with needles and manipulation, respectively), would you believe me? Somehow, I'm gettin' a vibe that you wouldn't.

Your "god" obviously has not spoken to you, because your god does not exist. If you were to tell me a flying invisible pink unicorn spoke to you, I wouldn't believe that, either.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#661979 Oct 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad told me that liberals actually did believe that would happen to *them* during the 80s and the Reagan administration; he showed me an article about it in an old "Progressive" magazine he had. They called it a legitimate threat. But now that Obama's in charge, the liberals calling such worries over the Second Amendment "paranoia."
<quoted text>
“This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!”~ Adolph Hitler, 1935
I'm not a liberal, and I don't like obama. The fema camp thing is pure paranoia though. Why would this happen? To what end? Why does gun registration necessarily equal confiscation? It would be literally impossible to confiscate every gun in america, and with the ability to print your own gun becoming a reality, it would be superfluous as well. Perhaps such easy access to firearms also makes tighter regulations unnecessary, but I think that putting "car like" restrictions on guns will make us safer. How is it a bad thing to ensure that every gun owner actually knows how to use a gun/proper gun safety/ etc?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661980 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Define "magically."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh
Can't to it, huh? Why don't you just say so?

Location hidden

#661981 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. Nano was right, it IS a respect thing.
lol
Ok
What great deeds has zeus done that God hasn't?
Uhhh... is this a trick question?

Location hidden

#661982 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All the anti-gun nuts willfully ignore it.
They also willfully ignore the FACT that everywhere that has strict guns laws also has the highest gun crime rate.
Bunch o dumbasses.
Within the US? Worldwide? Source (please do not link me to theblaze.com )?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661983 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I capitalize Zeus and the other Greek gods because, even though they, too, are mythical, I have more respect for them, or rather the ideas behind them. No one was ever tortured or burned alive, screaming in agony, in the name of Zeus or even Ares, for that matter.
However, based on my reading if irrefutable history and my own personal experience, I have no respect whatsoever for christianity; and based on my reading of the bible itself, I have no respect whatsoever for its god or its hypocritical message.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. Nano was right, it IS a respect thing.
Did you read *why* it's a respect thing? Obviously not.

Nano is a pole-smoking drag queen, and is fulla shyte. He's just here to hate.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> ....
What great deeds has zeus done that God hasn't?
I haven't said Zeus has done anything. According to myth, though, he's the god of thunder and lightning. I see lightning and hear thunder whenever there's a storm.

According to myth, Thor came to banish ice giants; I don't see any ice giants anywhere.

According to myth, jesus came to bring peace to all mankind; Topix alone disproves your jesus.

Let's see you verify one damn thing that your god has done.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661984 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whut?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No.
Maybe something like telekinesis.
I have no information one way or the other on telekinesis, that's nothing that I'm concerned with. I'm sure its adherents have all the "proof" *they* need for themselves, just like you christians have for yourselves; and I'm sure its detractors can counter all that "proof" the same way atheists disprove your jesus myth.

Location hidden

#661986 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
He's your hero, isn't he? That obviously explains a good deal of your attitude.
You are *so* fulla shit. Take some more meds, ass pirate.
He WAS the man the Stoker story was based on, dumbass. The story you seem to be willing to avidly watch no matter how many versions are made of it. Dracula was one of his names.

Location hidden

#661987 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You missed something, it seems.
I am an ordained minister.
I gather that you are not?
<quoted text>
Please go finish off that bottle of meds.
You belong in jail.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661988 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
How much money ya got? Y'know anyone who's selling them?
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> you need one because you know "we're comin for you"
I think I'll report your threat to my county's district attorney. Maybe even to the FBI, since you just made an internet terrorist threat.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661989 Oct 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You would be amazed , but you wouldn't believe , you worthless sack o witch bitch.
Reported.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661991 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All the anti-gun nuts willfully ignore it.
They also willfully ignore the FACT that everywhere that has strict guns laws also has the highest gun crime rate.
Bunch o dumbasses.
Fundamentalist christians own firearms in order to protect their fundamentalist christian way of life. I own firearms to protect myself *from* the fundamentalist christians and their way of life.

Location hidden

#661992 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
There are nearly twice as many people that believe in Jesus compared to those that believe in Allah.
<quoted text>
Insofar as the fact that they all believe in the same god that was invented by Abraham.
We Pagans don't really care anything about your god of Abraham, it means nothing to us.
Right. That's why you spend every day and night on here trying to convince other people that particular god does not exist. If you don't care at all, then go get a life that does not include posting obsessively about the Abrahamic god, who you don't concern yourself with in the least. Hypocrite.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661993 Oct 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...that WAS funny.
What's funny is you running around with that rainbow condom still hanging out of your ass.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#661994 Oct 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a liberal, and I don't like obama. The fema camp thing is pure paranoia though. Why would this happen? To what end? Why does gun registration necessarily equal confiscation? It would be literally impossible to confiscate every gun in america, and with the ability to print your own gun becoming a reality, it would be superfluous as well. Perhaps such easy access to firearms also makes tighter regulations unnecessary, but I think that putting "car like" restrictions on guns will make us safer. How is it a bad thing to ensure that every gun owner actually knows how to use a gun/proper gun safety/ etc?

You want to have to buy a license to speak freely?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661995 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You missed something, it seems.
I am an ordained minister.
I gather that you are not?
<quoted text>
Please go finish off that bottle of meds.
Kait, if you ever want to get officially hitched, I'll be delighted to officiate.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661996 Oct 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a liberal, and I don't like obama. The fema camp thing is pure paranoia though. Why would this happen? To what end?
Both the liberals and the christian conservatives rely on it.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why does gun registration necessarily equal confiscation?
What *is* the purpose of registration, if not to know who owns such weapons and where they are?
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> It would be literally impossible to confiscate every gun in america,
Difficult, but not impossible, depending on just how far the feds are willing to go.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> and with the ability to print your own gun becoming a reality, it would be superfluous as well.
"Printing" them? Che?
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps such easy access to firearms also makes tighter regulations unnecessary, but I think that putting "car like" restrictions on guns will make us safer.
More people are killed by registered motor vehicles than with non-registered firearms.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> How is it a bad thing to ensure that every gun owner actually knows how to use a gun/proper gun safety/ etc?
Now,*this* is something interesting. It's far different from registration, though.

My dad's a retired US Marine, and he made damn sure that my sister and I knew firearms safety before he ever allowed us to have any ammunition. With this in mind, I think serving in the Armed Forces should be mandatory, for both men and women, as it is in Israel, with the obvious exceptions of those who object on religious grounds. Do a four-year-stint, get a weapon. Better yet, keep the one you trained and served with, like they do in Switzerland.

We don't hear much about crime in Israel or Switzerland, do we?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#661997 Oct 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Within the US? Worldwide? Source (please do not link me to theblaze.com )?
Its a well known fact, every cities with the toughest gun laws are the murder capitols of the US such as Chicago, NYC, Detroit, D.C..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/w...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min River Tam 123,326
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,446
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr 07 Mustang 7,160
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 4 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web