Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#661899 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>The sabbath used to be Sunday, but changed after Jesus' resurrection. Christians gradually changed it.
The question which you are avoiding is what biblical support do you have for "gradually" changing the sabbath from Saturday to Sunday.

The answer is none. You do not worship your Biblegod on the right day.

What else do you do with out biblical support?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#661900 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Human beings exist so that the Universe can become more conscious of its self and to maintain itself. There is no God. The Universe is doing just fine with out one, always has, always will.
Are you participating in what the Universe is doing?
...so...an "unconscious" thing created living things millions of years ago so they would, hopefully, "think about IT" enough to help it "become" conscious?

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA...aaaah...

That's lame, even for you.

Location hidden

#661901 Oct 6, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Why reject me?! U're the one that has claimed to be an ordained minister and then said that U would go against God's will. U said this, not me! That's the same as being appointed to the bench and disregarding the laws of the land which U suppose to uphold. U said my deity like yours is different. We both are going to be judged by the same entity whether we make up our own or not. So there's no need to reject me, U should reject bringing 2 men before God and allowing them to join in holy matrimony as if it is approved by the God that disapproves of this abomination.
Can you prove it?

Location hidden

#661902 Oct 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a an atheist minister doofus.
He really is a doofus isn't he. I do not even know what a doofus is but it has to be bad, like stupid and simple-minded.

Location hidden

#661903 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I would go against the will of any god.
Since there are no such things, that would be just silly.
And I distinctly wrote "the first LEGAL same-sex marriage in Florida". Which might be any day now.
DeAngelo of Memphis is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier; I get really tired of having to explain such simple things to the uneducated, ignorant, misinformed and uninformed. Don't you?

Location hidden

#661904 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck also has spanking fetishist, he was spanked as a child, so he erotices his abuse.
Please show us where he expressed a desire to be spanked.

:)

Location hidden

#661905 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't help you achieve your goal.
I have already achieved my goal! Not one of you Christ-insanity-ists even bother to defend your defective Bibles any longer. Now you just look for irrelevant mole hills and hope you can turn them into huge mountains.

The M.A.R.Y. exists, clearly it exists, it is more real than you are.

Location hidden

#661906 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You missed something, it seems.
I am an ordained minister.
I gather that you are not?
An internet ordination or one straight from your cult's leaders ?

Location hidden

#661907 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck also has spanking fetishist, he was spanked as a child, so he erotices his abuse.
As long as those he spanks are other consenting adults I do not have a problem with the peaceful activities of any consenting adult. And if he likes to get spanked, its not my thing but if it rocks his boat, so be it. Do you have a UTube of it?

Location hidden

#661908 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>I must have missed your punch-line. U said that U were a minister. I didn't know that U were not talking about a minister of God. My fault!
Definitely not the Christian god. ;)

Location hidden

#661909 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You will listen to what I have to say whether you like it or not.
Sexual attraction is based on the brains reaction to the quality of offspring the opposite sex can produce. Can gays reproduce?
You do not know what you are talking about. The sun is not hot and it does not heat; it is a hole in the sky.

Location hidden

#661910 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>The God of Jesus, the God of the Jews, and the God of Muslims are all the same God. The God of Christians is Jesus which makes this a direct insult to what Jesus taught. All of these religions believe in Jesus. They all understand that Jesus was born of a virgin, that he performed miracles during his time on Earth, and that he has a special place above all other prophets that have come. The only difference is that Christianity teaches that Jesus was God's begotten son which becomes a problem for it is against the teaching of Jesus himself. The word "begotten" is a word used to mean a human born from another human. So the other religion have a problem with this because God is not human or anything like His creation and therefore Jesus cannot have been "begotten by God. This is the whole entire problem which causes conflict between these religions. So everyone recognizes Jesus but Christianity has distorted the image of the historical Jesus and made him God.
Blah blah blah, prove it.

Location hidden

#661911 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's luck?
Good question!!!

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#661912 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
He really is a doofus isn't he. I do not even know what a doofus is but it has to be bad, like stupid and simple-minded.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doo...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Location hidden

#661913 Oct 6, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite: The prevailing trends have Muslims at a population of at least 1.6 billion AND that it is INCREASING.
Christians, which include the Catholic (sorry, but Catholics ARE Christians, like it or not) AND Protestant AND Eastern Orthodox sects all together, is estimated at a population of 2.1 billion, not even close to the "twice as many" as you want to claim - and that their population is DECLINING.
Your post illustrates exactly why people are leaving Christian churches: the lying and exaggerating you engage in.
More Christians, for what? So that more people can become better at being liars and hypocrites because their god approves of it now that they are "saved"?
SMH.
Very nicely said!

Location hidden

#661914 Oct 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> I'm medicated today.
Today???

Location hidden

#661915 Oct 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I like Chance better.
Well, if you can wrap yourself around multiple guess you'll love the Bible.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#661916 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in luck?
rational skeptics evaluate

religitards believe

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#661917 Oct 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It will be a mad beginning to a bad end when confiscation begins here.
One day they'll finally get around to it.

Location hidden

#661918 Oct 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...so...an "unconscious" thing created living things millions of years ago so they would, hopefully, "think about IT" enough to help it "become" conscious?
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA...aaaah...
That's lame, even for you.
Thinking won't get you anywhere anymore than farting will. You do not know what you are or what your possibilities are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Bongo 56,123
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 3 hr Johnny 507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 650,173
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 439
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 44,955
More from around the web