Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#661949 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
As a gun owner, I have read it, and you are wrong. Maybe you should try reading it. What people like you tend to forget is the first part, and the three little words WELL REGULATED MILITIA.
I own guns. I love my guns. I support the, and no one will take my guns away from me. But I ALSO have no problem with background checks and registration.
What do YOU have to hide?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your unaware of District of Columbia v. Heller in 2008.
You should look into it.
There's a phrase that Bitner ignored (willfully?) "...being necessary for the security of a free state..."

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661950 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
DeAngelo of Memphis is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier; I get really tired of having to explain such simple things to the uneducated, ignorant, misinformed and uninformed. Don't you?
One does get tired of interacting with people who insist on reading what isn't written.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661951 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Where does it say "any day can be your Sabbath"? Nowhere, that's where!
I found this little gem at a fundie Christian site. I am sure you will hate it:
"Can we keep any day as the Sabbath?
By this argument Satan prepared the world to accept a substitute in place of the Sabbath which God had specifically commanded. Upon the tables of stone God wrote the great unchanging law of the ages with His own finger. Every word was serious and meaningful. Not one line was ambiguous or mysterious. Sinners and Christians, educated and uneducated, have no problem understanding the simple, clear words of the Ten Commandments. So does God mean what he says or not? God does mean what He says and He says what He means. He said unmistakably to keep the seventh day, not any day in seven. No one has tried to void that law as too complicated to comprehend. Some say they keep the Sabbath every day of the week. Is this what God said to do? My Bible says “Six days you shall work but the Seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord.” Can we just respond to God by saying,“You got it wrong God, the Seventh day is not your Sabbath we can just keep any or every day.” Isn’t that dangerous to mock God and His Commandment like that? God desires us to worship Him every day, doing everything at all times to His glory, however, as to a Holy day of worship, God has commanded only one and has set apart no other day. We worship God seven days a week but if we kept the Sabbath seven days a week, we would not be Holy, we would be lazy."
Laughing at you RR! "He said unmistakably to keep the seventh day, not any day in seven." No wonder you Christ-insanity-ists make Jesus out to be a liar.
LMAO!

You ask for Biblical proof, I give it to you.

You then realize the corner you've painted yourself in and resort to saying that some church sermon is more important than the Bible.

In case you missed it, we can observe Sabbath on any day.

Romans 14:5-6
One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661952 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not actually in believe the Bible directly, but homosexuality is unnatural and gays are freaks of nature, I have evidence.
You have no such evidence, lying christian.

There is nothing "unnatural" about homosexuality; it's more like a natural form of population control.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661953 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Can you find anyone who hasn't lied?
Thank you for your admission of guilt.

Liar.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661954 Oct 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.godssabbathtruth.com/sabbath-which...
Here is the link to the fundie site about the sabbath.
Man o' man did I nail your hide to the wall!
If you insist on Romans 14:5-6 all you are doing is providing another biblical contradiction.
You want to nail my hide, big boy?

You bring the whiskey.

I'll bring the K-Y.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661955 Oct 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "magically."
Ugh

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661956 Oct 6, 2013

Can you tell me what sort of things you can accomplish through prayer?
Yes.

Through prayer, God has spoke to me.

Through prayer, my horse inexplicably lived another 2 years.

For starters.

Now tell me what magic you can do.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661957 Oct 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>An internet ordination or one straight from your cult's leaders ?
The only cult I belong to is the Browncoats.

And I can legally perform marriages, baptisms and interments.

Curious little thing, aren't you?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661958 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I capitalize Zeus and the other Greek gods because, even though they, too, are mythical, I have more respect for them, or rather the ideas behind them. No one was ever tortured or burned alive, screaming in agony, in the name of Zeus or even Ares, for that matter.
However, based on my reading if irrefutable history and my own personal experience, I have no respect whatsoever for christianity; and based on my reading of the bible itself, I have no respect whatsoever for its god or its hypocritical message.
Ah. Nano was right, it IS a respect thing.

lol

Ok

What great deeds has zeus done that God hasn't?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661960 Oct 6, 2013

Then that lets out its god with his or her rules being for all people.
Whut?
Which laws? Bible laws or Nature's laws?
Y'mean, should gravity suddenly reverse itself? Will the laws of physics suddenly get turned upside-down? Will sharks start breeding with grizzly bears, and goldfish with fruit bats?
It hasn't happened yet.
No.

Maybe something like telekinesis.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661963 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't get it. I don't understand how the known physical law of "energy equals mass times the speed of light squared" can either prove or disprove an abstract, like an omnipotent or impotent "god." It's like comparing apples with bookshelves.
I know , I don't get it either.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661964 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably your most sensible post yet.
Good job.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: Hell has frozen over.
The Situation in Hell

----------Essays
The following is supposedly an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it
will be a cold day in Hell before I go out with you", and take into account the fact that I went out with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.

The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct ... leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A."
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#661965 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
How much money ya got? Y'know anyone who's selling them?
you need one because you know "we're comin for you"

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661967 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
There are nearly twice as many people that believe in Jesus compared to those that believe in Allah.
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>The God of Jesus, the God of the Jews, and the God of Muslims are all the same God.
Insofar as the fact that they all believe in the same god that was invented by Abraham.

We Pagans don't really care anything about your god of Abraham, it means nothing to us.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661968 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
As a gun owner, I have read it, and you are wrong. Maybe you should try reading it. What people like you tend to forget is the first part, and the three little words WELL REGULATED MILITIA.
I own guns. I love my guns. I support the, and no one will take my guns away from me. But I ALSO have no problem with background checks and registration.
What do YOU have to hide?
<quoted text>
There's a phrase that Bitner ignored (willfully?) "...being necessary for the security of a free state..."
All the anti-gun nuts willfully ignore it.

They also willfully ignore the FACT that everywhere that has strict guns laws also has the highest gun crime rate.

Bunch o dumbasses.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661969 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I see no reason to call Alan a "psuedo" [sic] reverend.
I'm an ordained minister myself. Looking forward to performing the first legal same-sex marriage in Florida.
Pro bono.
<quoted text>
"All acts of love and compassion gain favor with the Goddess." Gospel of Aradia.
"Love is never wrong." Melissa Etheridge
I don't need your buybull god.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Prove your dumb ass goddess that "you" say thinks all love is good love.
I don't need to. I don't give a shit if you believe it or not; you, on the other hand, command me to accept *your* god of the buybull. Fuck your god. And yourself, too.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661970 Oct 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing. You know Kaitlyn's FOS.
Says the christian who believes that hate is love.

FOAD, ass pirate.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661971 Oct 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Vlad The Impaler...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
...is a better read than Stoker's version of blood lust.
He's your hero, isn't he? That obviously explains a good deal of your attitude.

You are *so* fulla shit. Take some more meds, ass pirate.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661972 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You missed something, it seems.
I am an ordained minister.
I gather that you are not?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>An internet ordination or one straight from your cult's leaders ?
Please go finish off that bottle of meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Think 685,908
Extra Fertility meds for sale: Gonal f and menopur (Sep '12) 5 min Karen 13
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 27,020
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 37 min Jake999 6,454
Mark Cubans Powerball winner to say "NO!!" 56 min Doctor REALITY 2
solar eclipse a sign of the growing foolishness... 1 hr Corvus 2
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 3 hr My Comment 5
More from around the web