Comments
627,201 - 627,220 of 720,244 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661271
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. More than 90 per cent of people on earth beieve in God as opposed to don't. I'd say this quantitative social survey is conclusive.
Citation please.

You seem to have this survey already bookmarked, please provide the link.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661274
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the only thing you have proved you insolent swine, is that you are an incidary ar$hole!
While there is no factual evidence in the existence of God (though I would argue the sacred scrolls of Nazareth, found more than 2000 years ago to be highly compelling evidence in this regard),if God does exist you will pay dearly, if not for want of believing but for being an incidary ar$ehole! UP YOUR AR$E!!! See...
The Bible on Testing God:
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah."(Deuteronomy 6:16)
Uhm...."Sacred Scrolls" - oh wait, you mean the Bible.

2000 years ago? I think not, considering that the oldest NT texts on record and in human hands, only date to the 4th C - Codex Siniaticus and teh Vaticanus.

But you say there are older NT scrolls found 2000 years ago.

Now these I have to see.

Personally, I think you lack information and history of your so-called "Concrete" religion.

Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not.

Why don't you beleive in all of what Jesus taught?

Do you think those fallible men qwho attended the Council of Nicea really had the ability to describe an infallible being, just by looking at certain texts?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661276
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the only thing you have proved you insolent swine, is that you are an incidary ar$hole!
While there is no factual evidence in the existence of God (though I would argue the sacred scrolls of Nazareth, found more than 2000 years ago to be highly compelling evidence in this regard),if God does exist you will pay dearly, if not for want of believing but for being an incidary ar$ehole! UP YOUR AR$E!!! See...
The Bible on Testing God:
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah."(Deuteronomy 6:16)
LOL...I love it when fundies become so unhinged...you're so....Christian!

Again:

There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any of the thousands of gods that man has worshipped were real.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661278
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible on Testing God:
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah."(Deuteronomy 6:16)
Oh yeah - with you quoting this Levitical "law", I would also presume you aren't doing either of these things:

"Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed."
"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."
Leviticus 19:19

I would hate for you to continue to sin.

BTW - why do you think These laws are still valid, when clearly that these and many others in the OT are/were applied to the society and communities that was during that time?

Unless you think they are still valid?

Would you mind receiving 50 sheckels and a new son-in-law, if your daughter was raped?
Lev 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

"Catholic" - these are just some of the problems I have with your hypocritical religious ways. You'll promote one thing, but bypas the semantics and truths that you claim are valid, but you don't abide by them in your real life.

Why is it that so-called "Christians" research pretty much everything in their life - buying a house, school for their children, a new car, food for their family, etc....BUT NEVER WITH RELIGION?

Typical Catholic.

Since: Aug 13

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661279
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
How do you think the earth was created the big bang, Oh please dont be that nieve
how about seeds

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661283
Oct 2, 2013
 
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Degree's - WTF do you know what he has. Maybe he is JUST a humble christian. He at least has faith, "The meek will inherit the earth"!
You say he will be crushed- just your word? Th bible, history tells us YOU will be crushed, a little more convincing than your solo statement.
The Bible on boasting
“I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.”(Revelation 2:9 ESV / 11)
Get stuffed you pommy git!
Changing names will not help.

Don't try to be so deceiptful, try being honest for once.
eternlrock

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661293
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Very simple. God personally appears in private to me and in public to say that I am God family. God does not do that to other humans. It means I am God family and other humans are not. They can imitate Jesus all they want. If God does not say it, it is not guaranteed to be it.

Just want to get rid of some pestilence humans who deceived me often. I am not interested in being worshipped nor I want to socialize.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661295
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah - with you quoting this Levitical "law", I would also presume you aren't doing either of these things:
"Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed."
"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."
Leviticus 19:19
I would hate for you to continue to sin.
BTW - why do you think These laws are still valid, when clearly that these and many others in the OT are/were applied to the society and communities that was during that time?
Unless you think they are still valid?
Would you mind receiving 50 sheckels and a new son-in-law, if your daughter was raped?
Lev 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
"Catholic" - these are just some of the problems I have with your hypocritical religious ways. You'll promote one thing, but bypas the semantics and truths that you claim are valid, but you don't abide by them in your real life.
Why is it that so-called "Christians" research pretty much everything in their life - buying a house, school for their children, a new car, food for their family, etc....BUT NEVER WITH RELIGION?
Typical Catholic.
I..........

.....sigh.....

.....agree with you.

It's a big problem that too many Christians seem to have.

I've shut down plenty of anti-gay Christians that point to Leviticus for their 'proof', just as you have.
LineDazzle

Leigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661296
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Proudly Sir... 88.34% of THE WORLDS POPULATION BELIEVE GOD EXISTS as OPPOSED to HE DOES NOT EXIST.
I was close. I learned it at University, then it was 90%. It seems people like some here have been detracting others from their
faith(s) over the years.
I dont care if you believe in God or not, but I do. Go in peace...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
But who doesn't believe that nano/rr is gay?
LineDazzle

Leigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661298
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing names will not help.
Don't try to be so deceiptful, try being honest for once.
Is rr/nano ever honest?
LineDazzle

Leigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661299
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
And for your own demographical interests...
90% of Americans' believe in God.
"United States Main article: Irreligion in the United States
According to Gallup, more than 9 in 10 Americans say "yes" when asked the basic question "Do you believe in God?".
(See same link provided above.)
I rest my case, BUT finish on this....
The Bible on Testing God
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah.“Deuteronomy 6:16 ESV / 75
http://www.openbible.info/topics/testing_god
I did not test God, I merely showed the way forth, those who created and tested me in this forum did. Be warned!
But we all know that Nano/RR is a gay butt.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661300
Oct 2, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
At five years old? Yes, you are correct.
But I continued my following, learning, knowledge and education of God and I formed a relationship with Him.
I really don't expect you to understand that, and I don't care if you believe me.
Did your parents spank you when you were six months old?

Or did you learn to do that to your baby all by yourself, with your learning, knowledge and education of your god?
LineDazzle

Leigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661301
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I am sicj oF RR/NANO I AM SICK OF IT ALL IVH ENOGU!
LineDazzle

Leigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661303
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm sorry about all these rantings about RR/Nano, but I've had enough of those 2 gay fiends, lol.

I'm sorry if I got a bit of a nuisance lol, but at least you know now what right idiot nano/RR is.

Oh well.
LineDazzle

Leigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661304
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I..........
.....sigh.....
.....agree with you.
It's a big problem that too many Christians seem to have.
I've shut down plenty of anti-gay Christians that point to Leviticus for their 'proof', just as you have.
Trying to fit in with your pal, New age spiritual leader, RR/Nano?

Stupid little fiend!
LineDazzle

Leigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661305
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok appology accepted :) Thankyou. I appologise too for being incidary...
I shouldn't contribute to these threads. I swore to myslef I would NEVER use my religion to attack others. Religion is love, not an academic p1ssing contest.
I too try to help others to 'see the light'. Fact is many have to find it themselves, but by then it can be too late and thats why I try. They either lead lives of crime, destroy their families and friends, turn to drugs and alcohol, immoral living or just plain nastiness.
But some have just become sociopaths, and can't be brought back, I'm afraid, like Riverside Redneck, who also posts as Nanoanomaly.
LineDazzle

Leigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661306
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I..........
.....sigh.....
.....agree with you.
It's a big problem that too many Christians seem to have.
I've shut down plenty of anti-gay Christians that point to Leviticus for their 'proof', just as you have.
I'm sick of you insinuating.

Did you know by that comment you were also attacking European Aussie, a fellow Christian of yours, hypocrite?

Leave European Aussie out of it now.

The Bible says "Do not hate your brother", "One who hates his brother is not in the light", and the Bible also says that being in the light also means having Gods love?

Do you also know that means you don't have Gods love?

If you attack others, it means you do not have Gods love and are not a Christian.
You never apologized for attacking anyone, you attack people constantly, with what some may call "hatefulness", this means you don't have Gods love.

HAHAHA WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE!
LineDazzle

Leigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661307
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a mistake sorry :(
We all make mistakes, but Riverside/Nano was a mistake.
Bongo

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661311
Oct 2, 2013
 
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up. No one cares about your little love spots lol.
Nanoanomaly is disrupting everything by befriending Riverside Redneck, the user who I am trying to destroy.
That's pretty bleedin saucy ya ol limey. Nano is Queen around here so give proper respect like you would to that old bag across the pond.
eternlrock

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#661314
Oct 2, 2013
 
the Roman officials and the jealous priests where the cause of Jesus death. I don't see them getting the holocaust.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

378 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min Naveen kumar 4,510
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min MUQ1 256,384
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Clearwater 172,271
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min hojo 532,447
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Buck Crick 224,023
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min danetoo 114,978
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 37 min Ptaerehsahh 5,211
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 11 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••