United States

#661648 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do.
We call our deity "God".
That's it.
Just "God".
No, you don't. Every time you try, you fail. I already illustrated this point to you. You must love acting the fool. You are good at it.

So, you're a Born Again, eh? Ah, a direct descendant of the Jesus Freaks and Godspell hippies as led by convicted felon Chuck Colson. Your brand only dates back to the 60s and was considered heretical until the politicians jumped on the band wagon. What a loser you are.
Shaddup

United States

#661649 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We're STILL gonna pay for those emergency rooms.
But now we'll just have to pay more. And like for Kaitlin's boss, it can be very expensive.
No, we are not. Those people will be able to go to a PCP and not have to clog the emergency rooms. She works for a vet. He most likely doesn't even have enough emotes to be affected. The exchanges have already proven beneficial. If he already provides insurance, he won't be affected at all. Mitt Romney rode the success of the MA ACA to the Republican Nomination where he suddenly flip-flopped. You have no sense of reality or history.

The misinformation you clowns possess is ridiculous. Turn of Fox News and read. Study. Learn.
Shaddup

United States

#661650 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No of course not. Josiah didn't either.
Until the angel came to him.
Now if that happened, and an angel came to me... Then is believe it.
Then is believe it? Are you having a stroke, Johnny Pedantic? Yeah, visions of angels. Bwahahahaha. Idiot.
Shaddup

United States

#661651 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just use my first example, about repetitive prayer.
Matthew 6:7
“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words."
Catholics do the sane prayer over and over again, that goes against Christian doctrine.
The 'sane prayer', Johnny Pedantic? All prayer is insane. Intercessory prayer has been proven harmful. Where does that passage admonish repetitive prayer? Is that what your decoder ring picks up. All I see are an admonition against empty words, yet, all prayer is nothing more than empty words.

Wow, and then right after that, in Old Matthew 6:9-13, what does the Booble do? It gives instructions on what words to pray repetitively. Bwahahahaha.

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one."

You are really clueless about this Booble. Haha. Hoisted on your own petard. Cherry picking scripture is fun. No wonder you crystal ball morons do it.
Shaddup

United States

#661652 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstand. I didn't say I've seen God, unfortunately He remains visually invisible to me. What I mean by "God has shown Himself to me" is that I've felt His touch, heard His voice and seen His works. I have never 'seen' God.
I don't care what happens to my corpse, either. I gave my wife full autonomy on that. She'll likely fry my ass and sprinkle me outi n the riverbottom with her mom, assuming I go first.
But I do care about my soul. It is eternal and will never "lay to rest" like my body will.
"Visually invisible"? Bwahahaha.

There is no evidence for souls. Poor little River Dancer is afraid his ego is going to end. Boo hoo. That's not faith, that's just silliness.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#661653 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. I see where you're going. You're saying since the majority (2%) voted Obama into office, all of us should just blindly follow his ego.
That may be how you Brits do it, but we Americans are used to our freedoms and we're used to standing up for ourselves and what we want.
You're admitting that the majority voted in Obama, and that that's important. But you're ignoring that the minority wants Obamacare to continue , as if that's not important. That's odd.
And if you don't care what happens in America, since you're so British, why do you bother throwing your two cents in?
As I already showed you, the majority does want obamacare to continue. Most people do not outright like it, but at the same time most people believe that now that we have it we should work to improve it as opposed to ending it completely.

Location hidden

#661654 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not in my dreams. In my reality.
In my reality, yes. I believe Mary was impregnated by God.
<quoted text>
No.
<quoted text>
How can I help?
<quoted text>
Eyewitness? Mary.
So ludicrous.

Location hidden

#661655 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Really?
I exactly want to not be forced to buy anything or pay a fine.
I exactly want to buy a 32oz Coke in LA.
I exactly want to smoke in a public friggin park that I help pat for.
I exactly want to CHOOSE if I should wear a seat belt.
I exactly want to CHOOSE if I should wear a helmet on a motorcycle.
I exactly want to NOT register any firearms.
No, everyone in the US is not "free to do what they want".
Some of your concerns are valid, most are silly, and the firearm things is just dumb. Do you complain about having to register your car? And your car doesn't exist solely to shoot bullets at things.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#661656 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "MARY" version of the bible.
Prov. 12:22, "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

Prov. 19:9 RSV "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who utters lies will perish"

Prov. 6:16 says, "there are 6 things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him" and the 19th verse says one of these is, "...a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers."

Since we have already established that you do not respond well to facts I will not bother to post any. When I say there are 233 versions of the Bible in English I am not counting the other hundred or so that are not published but remain in private schools and what not.

You really want to find something I write where you can jump up and down, yell and scream, that you caught me in a lie, and then you would never let me get away with another post with out reminding everyone that you the arch Christ-insanity-ists found a lie. You would do anything to shut me up because I tell the truth, and you know it.

You can't handle the truth and you hate the truth. There is no point in explaining this to you, I only do so so that others will know that once again you are divorced from reality and going with your faulty delusional mind.

The M.A.R.Y. exists, it is the Most Accurate and Reliable Yet. It is the ONLY version that was translated and brought up to date exactly the way God wants it to be, by direct inspiration of God himself. It says so on the front cover.

Are you going to call God a liar?

Location hidden

#661657 Oct 4, 2013
Since we have already established that you do not respond well to facts I will not bother to post any.

That should have read that I will not bother to prove the existence of the M.A.R.Y. version, like who published it, where and what date.

Location hidden

#661658 Oct 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Your response might be a bit more credible if it wasn't so bloody illiterate.
And if it contained a shred of proof. Snail shells are only proof of snail shells not that they were created by intelligent design.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#661659 Oct 4, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Some of your concerns are valid, most are silly, and the firearm things is just dumb. Do you complain about having to register your car? And your car doesn't exist solely to shoot bullets at things.
Cars aren't listed under the second amendment as The right to bear one ,"shall not be infringed" either. Also you have to have a permit to carry one in public.

Location hidden

#661660 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say there is no hostile of Mary.
I said there's no Bible version of "MARY".
You know, like the KJV, the NIV, etc.
Ah yes, the NIV, Notoriously Inaccurate Version!

What you should have said is that you can find no evidence of the MARY version/translation.

I can't find any evidence of the existence of God either and you won't provide any so you can go screw yourself, I am not providing any more information except that the MARY is the ONLY version where God directly inspired the translators to write exactly what he wanted his message to humanity to be.

It says so right on the front cover!

Are you calling God a liar? God wouldn't have inspired this to be written if it wasn't true. I hope you like long vacations in hot places.

Location hidden

#661662 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
On a side note, you're sentence is curious.
I'll be charitable
What is curious is that you claim the Bible is prefect and with out error written by an all knowing being. And instead of dealing with all the errors, contradictions and other mistakes in the Bible, you pick apart every single mistake imperfect human beings make.

You accept errors from God while demanding perfection from human beings.

Location hidden

#661663 Oct 4, 2013
You [RR] accept errors from God while demanding perfection from human beings.

Location hidden

#661664 Oct 4, 2013
You [RR] accept errors from God while demanding perfection from human beings.

1 SAM. 13:1 ("Saul was .?. years old when he began to reign"--RSV, NAB, NWT, MT)

versus

("50 years old"--NEB)

versus ("40 years old"--ASV, NAS)

versus ("30 years old"--NIV).

Again, 1 SAM. 13:1 ("...and for 2 years he reigned over Israel"--NWT, MT, NAB)

versus ("and he reigned over Israel for 22 years" --NEB)

versus ("he reigned 32 years"--NAS)

versus ("he reigned over Israel 42 years"--NIV)

versus ("one or two years"--LV).

You accept this from a perfect and error free God, yet should a human being make a normal mistake you attach them and never let go.

Do you see how sick you are? How unfair you are?
Shaddup

United States

#661665 Oct 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Cars aren't listed under the second amendment as The right to bear one ,"shall not be infringed" either. Also you have to have a permit to carry one in public.
Registration is not infringement, you gun-sick putz. The Second Amendment has outlived it's usefulness, and, it was first used to strike down a rebellion against the government. Use your Google machine.
If you think your Glock can stop a drone...
By the way, I ask this of every gun nut. Where do you draw the line? Arms in 1776 were flintlocks. Today, an ICBM is an arm. A well regulated militia (whoops, excise and exorcise them there words, Bubba), blah, blah, blah shall not be infringed. Suitcase nukes and ICBMs for everyone!

So, which is it? Are flintlocks or ICBMs the standard. Take your time, little penis.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#661666 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstand. I didn't say I've seen God, unfortunately He remains visually invisible to me. What I mean by "God has shown Himself to me" is that I've felt His touch, heard His voice and seen His works. I have never 'seen' God.
I don't care what happens to my corpse, either. I gave my wife full autonomy on that. She'll likely fry my ass and sprinkle me outi n the riverbottom with her mom, assuming I go first.
But I do care about my soul. It is eternal and will never "lay to rest" like my body will.
You have said "god has shown himself to you". My question is why in the universe do you think the "soul" is immortal? What criteria are you using to make the determination that the soul is immortal? Are the souls of pet dogs, cats and birds, also immortal? Allright, saying the soul is immortal, is of the supernatural realm, of which I cannot comprehend, in the furthest stretch of my wildest imagination. For starters, I do not believe in the following: fortune tellers; palm readers, psychics; tea leaf and coffee ground readers; mentalists; magicians; seers; astrologers, etc. To my thinking, all of this "stuff" are lies against humanity. Do you agree?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#661667 Oct 4, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Registration is not infringement, you gun-sick putz. The Second Amendment has outlived it's usefulness, and, it was first used to strike down a rebellion against the government. Use your Google machine.
If you think your Glock can stop a drone...
By the way, I ask this of every gun nut. Where do you draw the line? Arms in 1776 were flintlocks. Today, an ICBM is an arm. A well regulated militia (whoops, excise and exorcise them there words, Bubba), blah, blah, blah shall not be infringed. Suitcase nukes and ICBMs for everyone!
So, which is it? Are flintlocks or ICBMs the standard. Take your time, little penis.
N/P dipshyte just find yourself another country to live in.
America doesn't need you anyway.

http://videos.howstuffworks.com/discovery/509...

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#661668 Oct 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest president of Egypt was also elected democratically; and then he turned, and started supporting the muslim brotherhood.
Sometimes, democracy works only once; and then it is outlawed. Personally, I can't believe Obama could have been elected *once,* let alone *twice.*
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you associating the long standing democracy of the US with the fledgling system of Egypt? This of course would explain the current unrest in your country.
No, I'm explaining how democracy, like anything else, can be abused and misused--as in Egypt and, quite possibly, here.

It ain't perfect.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>Morsi was already a member of the Muslim brotherhood before he was elected. During the election campaign he did portray the will of the majority.
Believe it or not, it happened and you are stuck with it at least until next election – I am unsure if a US president can be elected for three terms.
Unless we impeach the son of a bitch. Not that it's very likely.

He lied to us. He told us that the mandate to purchase insurance or face fines was not a threat with fines. The Supreme Court told him that such a threat was unconstitutional. The only way he could legally threaten us with punishment & fines was if those fines were referred to as "taxes," which are legal and collected by Congress through the IRS. So he told the SC that it was a tax just so he could get his law pushed through, and then he turned around and he told the American people that it *wasn't* a tax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherko R. Ghaderi - member of iranian gang, UK (Mar '15) 3 min Heresh ghaderi 16
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 37,362
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min karl44 104,584
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Steve III 618,288
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 12 min Joe Fortuna 4,843
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min hojo 641,075
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min X Pendable 182,267
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr who 280,849
More from around the web