Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661595 Oct 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
And why do you refuse to explain which god you believe in? When you speak of “god,” do you or do you not mean the god of the bible? The god of christianity?(I’m assuming you’re not a muslim, which actually believes in the same “god” of Abraham, only under a different name.)
You refuse to answer that question, and you won't say why.
OMG....

Christian.
God.

Derp.

C'mon, you can do it....

Put the two together...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661596 Oct 4, 2013
You believe in the god of christianity, but you refuse to admit it. Are you ashamed?
What?? What do you mean I refuse to acept it?

I've told you at least a dozen times that I'm Christian and I believe in God.

Why would you ask a Christian "which god"?

I've even seen the stupid question about Zeus...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661597 Oct 4, 2013
I forgot to add that you let it slide because you'll never side against a fellow christian and with a witch, even when you know the witch is right.
Christians always stick together.
Wrong.

Don't presume to think that I'm like that. I'm not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661598 Oct 4, 2013
Renfield is the mental patient in "Dracula."
Oh.

I'm not very familiar with Dracula.

The best rendition of that character I've seen was in Van Helsing.

I also like him in Blade Trinity.

What do you think?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661599 Oct 4, 2013
So, you're saying "god's law" does not apply equally to all people.
Isn't that kinda bigoted, biased and unfair? That's some kinda hypocritical god you believe in.
How would that be bigoted?

Is it bigoted that some NY laws only apply to New Yorkers?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661600 Oct 4, 2013
So, you're saying that the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki *didn't* work?
I'll alert the media.
You misunderstand. Christine likes to think that E=MC2 somehow proves that an omnipotent God is inpossible.

It's quite funny, wait til she starts her rant.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661601 Oct 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
That my dearest is the whole concept of democracy, you live in a democratic country so accept it and stop whinging. You will have you chance to change the situation next election.
Freedom, wow, don’t make me laugh, everyone in the US is free to do what they want just so long as it’s exactly what you want. What you seem to misunderstand about freedom is that other people are just as entitled to that freedom as you are. You would not understand the concept of freedom if it sat on your face and farted.
You don’t seem to understand the concept of democracy either. A leader has been appointed to lead, not to take committee advice from you. You don’t like it then vote him out next time round, until then your are stuck with the will of the people. I.e. democracy, If you don’t like it then you have a choice of moving somewhere less democratic, after all you live in a free country.
Well you see this is a public thread, this seems to be another concept you have difficulty understanding, I have tried to explain the concept to you on several occasions but it juts does not seem to register. I suppose it ties in with your idea of freedom for you and anyone who agrees with you but for no one else - right?.
ChristineM wrote:
Freedom, wow, don’t make me laugh, everyone in the US is free to do what they want just so long as it’s exactly what you want.
Really?

I exactly want to not be forced to buy anything or pay a fine.

I exactly want to buy a 32oz Coke in LA.

I exactly want to smoke in a public friggin park that I help pat for.

I exactly want to CHOOSE if I should wear a seat belt.

I exactly want to CHOOSE if I should wear a helmet on a motorcycle.

I exactly want to NOT register any firearms.

No, everyone in the US is not "free to do what they want".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661602 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

And if you don't care what happens in America, since you're so British, why do you bother throwing your two cents in?
ChristineM wrote:
Well you see this is a public thread, this seems to be another concept you have difficulty understanding, I have tried to explain the concept to you on several occasions but it juts does not seem to register. I suppose it ties in with your idea of freedom for you and anyone who agrees with you but for no one else - right?.
I understand the public thread thing. I see people post about shit like soccer or Ireland or something else I really don't give a shit about.

I don't post to those comments.

You post about America all the time as if you know what you're talking about.

Just stick to your bad teeth, hairy armpits and overpopulation. Leave us out of it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661603 Oct 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, if that’s how you believe it, I do seem to remember you saying you became christian because you had a vision.
So was it age 5 or was it adult or was it both?
You have memory problems.

It was age 5.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661604 Oct 4, 2013
Romans 14:14,[MARY] "There is nothing un-natural of itself."
macumazahn wrote:
Yes, I saw that. I don't know what the "MARY" interjection is, but I don't see it as an identification of a subspecies of Bible.
The "MARY" interjection is meant to identify a version of the Bible.

It's just like writing "Romans 14:14,[KJV]" or "Romans 14:14,[NIV]"

There's no "MARY" version of the Bible. THe Reverend Anal is a liar.
reviews

AOL

#661605 Oct 4, 2013

O'REILLY & Jesus book ROASTED by minister --

endtimes

AOL

#661607 Oct 4, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

http://youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661608 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Romans 14:14,[MARY] "There is nothing un-natural of itself."
<quoted text>
The "MARY" interjection is meant to identify a version of the Bible.
It's just like writing "Romans 14:14,[KJV]" or "Romans 14:14,[NIV]"
There's no "MARY" version of the Bible. THe Reverend Anal is a liar.
Hmm.
Okay. Perhaps we should ask Alan what he meant.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661609 Oct 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm.
Okay. Perhaps we should ask Alan what he meant.
Go ahead.

He'll just lie.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#661610 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, maybe you misunderstood.
You asked if I agreed with your assertion, but you made several assertions.
"Middle Eastern law is not valid in America"
"many so-called "Christians" will say that the Bible is useful and "God's truth for the whole world."
"I disagree based upon the the OT laws are invalid for many parts of the world and its people, thus no longer valid for the 21st C."
I cannot simply agree to all of them.
So.

To the 1st. Yes, I agree.
THis is a start.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd. Disagree. Your use of the quotation marks presents a line for pointless arguing. I'm not talking about so-called Christians. I'm talking about Christians. I, a Christian, DO say that the Bible is useful and that it IS God's truth.
You aren't a supposed "Christian", so right there you aren't saying the truth.

Why you may ask - well, these reasons that are qualifiers to be a so-called "Christian", clearly show you don't abide by:
- one must believe in all of what Jesus taught, you don't.
- one must live by Jesus' standards, and you still haven't given up all of your personal belongings
- you still think men have the ability to define "God"

Tell ya what, maybe I just misunderstand what a supposed "Christian" is supposed to be. Please explain in detail the qualifications for a so-called "Christian". I've your ilk describe one in so many ways, as it differs with each so-called "Christian". So maybe you have the exact one.

Lay it on me RR. We'll start here, come to an agreeable conclusion of what a "Christian" is supposed to be like, and then we can move onto the what is valid in the Bible or not.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd. Disagree. You firstly say it's invalid for many parts of the world then say it's invalid for the 21st century. I can't agree to that. There are some people living today that the OT laws would still apply to. For example, there are still Levites existing today.
So - we aren't talking about Levites, we are talking about the whole world, and how so-called "Christians" claim it is valid for the whole world.

I disagree as well, and stand by my assertion.

If one part of it is incomplete, it makes the whole Bible incomplete, thus invalid.
- not "God's word" - men wrote it

Now if you can't show me where "God" specifically states which are 'of His inspiration' and which are not, then your talk is cheap and very misleading to others.

Albuquerque, NM

#661611 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, maybe you misunderstood.
You asked if I agreed with your assertion, but you made several assertions.
"Middle Eastern law is not valid in America"
"many so-called "Christians" will say that the Bible is useful and "God's truth for the whole world."
"I disagree based upon the the OT laws are invalid for many parts of the world and its people, thus no longer valid for the 21st C."
I cannot simply agree to all of them.
So.
To the 1st. Yes, I agree.
2nd. Disagree. Your use of the quotation marks presents a line for pointless arguing. I'm not talking about so-called Christians. I'm talking about Christians. I, a Christian, DO say that the Bible is useful and that it IS God's truth.
3rd. Disagree. You firstly say it's invalid for many parts of the world then say it's invalid for the 21st century. I can't agree to that. There are some people living today that the OT laws would still apply to. For example, there are still Levites existing today.
ya know something RR - I wish you would take as much time you do with dissecting other people's response, as you would do with understanding your religion.

Albuquerque, NM

#661612 Oct 4, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
With Holy God as My witness, if you could set aside your life for 90 days. That's not much at all and walk with me, I guarantee with all that there is inside me that I could prove to you beyond any doubt that there is a Gid. Not only would you know that there was a God, you would know hpHim and once having known Him, you would never be able to UNKNOW Him.
Now, I would not only be willing to stop everything I am doing in my life to meet this challenge and also, and I'm serious, at the end if ninety days, if I have failed, I would allow you to kill me.
Next step is yours.......
Okay, I'm willing to "follow" you for 90 days, BUT only when you answer these questions using honesty and truthfulness:

a. Where does "God" specifically state which texts are "of His inspiration" and where he declares others are not?

b. Why do you as a supposed "Christian" only believe what men have dictated for you to believe?

c. Why don't you believe in all ofwhat Jesus taught - non-canonical included?

d. Why do you think only certain fallible men, were able to define an infallible entity ("God")?

e. Why do you only accept less than six of the original 13 Apostles?

f. Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus, especially when there are vastly more texts by "Paul" than there is Jesus? Especially, when "Paul" clearly calls his preaching "my gospel"?

Why do you think two 3rd generation disciples had the ability to proclaim as first-hand details, something that occurred about 50 years before they were part of the movement?

I have plenty more, and have asked these questions to many so-called "Christians", but always seem to get only diversions and non-answers.

Your turn.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661613 Oct 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
You aren't a supposed "Christian", so right there you aren't saying the truth.
Maybe we're just not on the same page here.

What do you mean when you write "so-called Christians" or "supposed Christians"?
Why you may ask - well, these reasons that are qualifiers to be a so-called "Christian", clearly show you don't abide by:
- one must believe in all of what Jesus taught, you don't.
- one must live by Jesus' standards, and you still haven't given up all of your personal belongings
- you still think men have the ability to define "God"
Tell ya what, maybe I just misunderstand what a supposed "Christian" is supposed to be. Please explain in detail the qualifications for a so-called "Christian". I've your ilk describe one in so many ways, as it differs with each so-called "Christian". So maybe you have the exact one.
Lay it on me RR. We'll start here, come to an agreeable conclusion of what a "Christian" is supposed to be like, and then we can move onto the what is valid in the Bible or not.
Oh. That's what you mean.

lol

No one can be just like Jesus. No one. All we can do is try. So if that's your definition of "so-called Christian", we all are.

You're putting too high a standard on us.
So - we aren't talking about Levites, we are talking about the whole world, and how so-called "Christians" claim it is valid for the whole world.
I know. And I disagree with them.
I disagree as well, and stand by my assertion.
If one part of it is incomplete, it makes the whole Bible incomplete, thus invalid.
On that, I disagree with you. That's not correct. There are parts in the Bible that are relevant today and parts that are irrelevant. The Levitical laws are a good example of non-relevance. They are important to have in the Bible, but they aren't for Christians to follow.
- not "God's word" - men wrote it
Now if you can't show me where "God" specifically states which are 'of His inspiration' and which are not, then your talk is cheap and very misleading to others.
American laws used to tell us exactly how Americans can treat slaves. They're on the books still, as recorded history.

The Bible works in a similar fashion.

It's foolish to think that the Bible is some sort of instruction manual to life and law. It's not. It's a trainign guide to start an experience, a life, with God.

Albuquerque, NM

#661614 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
ya know something RR - I wish you would take as much time you do with dissecting other people's response, as you would do with understanding your religion.
I forgot to add....this would be Self.

:o)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661615 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya?

Tell me, how much time do I spend dissecting Christianity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Peter Ross 56,054
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 10 min bagoonis 145
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 649,831
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 32 min ted 1,585
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,473
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Ricky F 39,053
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 5 hr Flower-Child 53,840
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web