Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661408 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post.
You would think so, since it was filled with lies and misinformation. You're hopeless.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661409 Oct 2, 2013
Ugh, you people are still nuts.

“My Karma Killed Your Dogma”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#661410 Oct 2, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Trivia for dumb ar$e...
We WILL read off scripture, the same as you read science.
There are more than 90 per cent of people on earth who do believe in God, rather than don't, what makes you so high and mighty!?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an argument from popularity fallacy and you know it. <end quote>

Need I continue?

Science is evidence, "scripture" is not.

Cat’lic, your fellow christian Riverside Redneck accused me of arguing from popularity; you're doing *exactly* that. And he’s letting you slide. How christian.

Location hidden

#661411 Oct 2, 2013
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Be warned you athiest swine!!!
The Bible on Testing God:
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah."(Deuteronomy 6:16)
http://www.openbible.info/topics/testing_god
The bible is irrelevant. It proves nothing, except that it is a book of lies.

Location hidden

#661412 Oct 2, 2013
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Another incidary pig! A spiritual awakening is NOT somthing that requires proof, somthing that you abviously cannot understand.
Again. More than 90 per cent of people on earth beieve in God as opposed to don't. I'd say this quantitative social survey is conclusive.
Even if God did not exists, as you claim, why would you want to challenge those who think he does, when it is not causing harm to you AND instilling peace in their lives.
Again you are one who is trying to convince himslef, rather than me. Regardless of what you say, my mind is made up and my faith is like concrete.
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah."(Deuteronomy 6:16)
Screw your god.

Have you burned any witches lately, or just a few good books?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#661413 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been to a government controlled business?
We all have.
Look how crazy they run the DMV, for example. That's what hospitals would turn in to if we let the gub'ment run them.
Ever try to get a building permit from the city? An inspection? OMG it's ridiculous. Hell, just trying to get the Humane Society on the phone is a friggin nightmare....
I'm trying not to laugh...

really...

This is the first state I've lived in where I did NOT have to stand in line for 2 or more hours to get a license. There's not all that many people here who find it profitable for them to get a legal driver's license.:-[

Not that they don't drive. The bahstads.

Location hidden

#661414 Oct 2, 2013
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the only thing you have proved you insolent swine, is that you are an incidary ar$hole!
While there is no factual evidence in the existence of God (though I would argue the sacred scrolls of Nazareth, found more than 2000 years ago to be highly compelling evidence in this regard),if God does exist you will pay dearly, if not for want of believing but for being an incidary ar$ehole! UP YOUR AR$E!!! See...
Did porter move to Australia?

Did you bring marshmallows to the last auto–da–fé you attended?

Location hidden

#661416 Oct 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You might as well be saying "July."
Which god?
Are you too embarrassed to answer?
<quoted text>
You're too embarrassed to answer. Okay.
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Kaitlin the Devil Worshipping Wolf Witch. How's your eyelashes? They should have been burned off at your last crucifixion, BITCH.
So, you *are* a hate-filled christian. You told me you were an atheist.

Doesn't it just piss you off that you can't touch me? Go wave your limp dick at nanoanalplug, he'll suck it up for you.

Location hidden

#661417 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Says the prince of (sock) puppets.
For someone who claims to scroll past most of my posts, you sure do spend an awful lot of time and energy *thinking* about me and hating me. I'm obviously doing something right. I'm also quite amused by the fact that your hatred of me is eating you alive, and it makes me wonder just how much sleep I'm costing you. I'll bet you can't *wait* to get on-line every day to log in here and badmouth me behind my back.
It's your own fault. You have no one to blame but yourself, no one is responsible, but you. You're just a hateful little troll for jesus. Man up, and admit it.
Y'know, you remind me of a Slinky; you're good for absolutely *nothing,* yet the thought of pushing you down a flight of stairs makes me smile.
You'd have to get off your back for me to get behind it, Mr. Mattress.

Location hidden

#661418 Oct 2, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny why an individual, such as yourself, would need to include in his avatar "There is no God?"
Is it because;
1. You are trying to convince yourself in renouncing or refusing a faith?
2. You are just an insecure soul who likes to upset families?
3. You have mental health issues?
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah.“Deuteronomy 6:16 ESV / 75
http://www.openbible.info/topics/testing_god
The bible on loosing faith:
"Now it came about after these things, that God tested Abraham, and said to him, Abraham!' And he said,'Here I am.' 2 And He said,'Take now your son, your only son, whom you love, Isaac, and go to the land of Moriah; and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I will tell you,'"(Gen. 22:1-2).
http://biblia.com/bible/nasb95/Gen.%2022.1-2
Nobody cares what your stupid buybull or your stupid christian websites say.

Location hidden

#661419 Oct 2, 2013
Sharkey wrote:

Who are you to speak for your "God"?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm RR.
That's good enough for you.
If "god" chose you as his spokesman, then there's another reason to be an atheist.

Location hidden

#661420 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post.
Yes, it's true, even lunatics like Renfield have brief moments of lucidity. ;)

Location hidden

#661421 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an atheist Reverend.
Reverend Anal.
Watch your ass, he's a deceitful little man with massive insecurity issues.
Intersting. Christians are allowed to swear, but I am not.

Location hidden

#661422 Oct 2, 2013
More than half of my last series of posts didn't even have any obscenities, but they've all been removed.

Don't tell me Topix isn't bigoted in favor of christians.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#661423 Oct 2, 2013
Sharkey wrote:

Who are you to speak for your "God"?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm RR.
That's good enough for you.
If "god" appointed someone like you to be his spokesman, then that's one more reason to be an atheist.

Location hidden

#661424 Oct 2, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
I've HAD ENOUGH OF RR/NANOS GAJ SEX FANTASKES!!!!!
THEY NEVER DO ANY GOOD AND ALWAYS INTERFER IVE HAD ENOUGHFO!!!
You're not done until "I" say you're done!

Pssst! You're right, I'm a gaywad man and I want you SO bad that my pants are going to explode if we don't do it soon! Tell me where! When?!!! I'm trembling from desire of your wrinkly little bumcheeks!

...snerk...

Location hidden

#661425 Oct 2, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano/RR denies that he is gay, but we know but. He always goes on about his gay fantasises, and also showed same sex desire to several people, and I don't like to say it, but he showed it to me as well.
Yeah, baby...just bend over a little more...

Location hidden

#661426 Oct 2, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> That's pretty bleedin saucy ya ol limey. Nano is Queen around here so give proper respect like you would to that old bag across the pond.
ah, well, there was a time when such power appealed to me...

...then I met the Dark...

I'm more like a wood nymph than a queen. ;)

Location hidden

#661427 Oct 2, 2013
More than half of my last series of posts didn't even have any obscenities, but they've all been removed.
Don't tell me Topix isn't bigoted in favor of christians.
Well,*this* is damn weird....

Location hidden

#661428 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Says the prince of (sock) puppets.
For someone who claims to scroll past most of my posts, you sure do spend an awful lot of time and energy *thinking* about me and hating me. I'm obviously doing something right. I'm also quite amused by the fact that your hatred of me is eating you alive, and it makes me wonder just how much sleep I'm costing you. I'll bet you can't *wait* to get on-line every day to log in here and badmouth me behind my back.
It's your own fault. You have no one to blame but yourself, no one is responsible, but you. You're just a hateful little troll for jesus. Man up, and admit it.
Y'know, you remind me of a Slinky; you're good for absolutely *nothing,* yet the thought of pushing you down a flight of stairs makes me smile.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You'd have to get off your back for me to get behind it, Mr. Mattress.
That's right, gaywad analboy freak, don't address a thing I said. Don't you *ever* take responsibility for your own actions. Jesus says you don't have to, right?

You’d think with all your multiple personalities, at least one would be likeable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 3 min Serah 69,904
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min hojo 579,272
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 33 min dollarsbill 2,017
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 34 min Rosa_Winkel 125
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min Student 39,982
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 441,984
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Roberta G 176,212
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr True Truth 609,905
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr AussieBobby 270,173
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web