Prove there's a god.

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#661396 Oct 2, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You prove there is not a God.
No. You assert that your god is real; you are obligated to prove it, if you expect anyone else to believe you.
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>If anything I think you are trying to convince youself, otherwise why would it be worrying you - OR maybe its because you are just an calculating, incidary ar$hole. Or worse still a psychopath.
Translation: "F*ck you, praise jeebus!"
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661398 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm open for anything.
We'll see.
It's already been proven here. You've already demonstrated that your decoder ring differs from the millions of other decoder rings out there. Each Christian creates a god in their own image, hence, there are three billion Christian gods. Psst, your's is an ahole baby beater.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661399 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say that the Bible has any "invalid parts", that just don't sound right. What seems more apropos would be to say that some of it is "invalid today". If that's what you meant, I sort of agree.
I say sit of because it's the history of the Bible that we can't ignore. What folks back then did and how savage they were before the old laws were enacted upon them.
Some may seem ridiculous to us now, but they still sort of make sense. Look at Deuteronomy 22:11,
"Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woolen and linen together". What's that?!? "Don't wear mixed fabrics?!?" is what folks today say, but it's been shown that "wool, when combined with linen, increases its power of passing off the electricity from the body. In hot climates, it brings on malignant fevers and exhausts the strength; and when passing off from the body, it meets with the heated air, inflames and excoriates like a blister" . See Eze 44:17, 18.
Crazy stuff.
Are you ever going to reveal which version of that slimy piece of Shiite you follow or are you going to ever river dance?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#661400 Oct 2, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Great and now I can mock your hypocrisy in return. Kicked any cripples today? Kicked yourself today?
What is “dislexia”? Did you meant dyslexia?
“Deal with ti”? Sorry, don’t know what ti means so I will make an assumption based on the rest of your sentence, the assumption that you meant “it”
Honey, I dealt with it before you were a twinkle in your dads eye. It’s you who does not seem to have the bottle to deal with your affliction.
You're only catching crap about it from him because of your constant crowing over the typos made by posters you hate. You're a twisted, little hypocrite.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661401 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an atheist Reverend.
Reverend Anal.
Watch your ass, he's a deceitful little man with massive insecurity issues.
vs.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've changed.
I've grown.
It's too bad others can't.
Sure, Sparky, sure.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661402 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm RR.
That's good enough for you.
Rejected Reprobate. Got it.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661403 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I insulting?!
Yourself. It's okay. You deserve it.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661404 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. That's how you see it.
I disagree.
As a straight man, I find homosexuality to be a bit strange, at least to me.
But it is natural.
That's my opinion on it.
It leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I understand.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661405 Oct 2, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't if you care to read the link it compares and contrasts the numbers of believers vs non-believers.
Again 88.34% of the worlds population believe there IS a God when asked the basic question. And 9 out of 10 Americans believe this also.
What I did not state, which I loath, is that most of the worlds religious populous is Muslim, followed by Buddiest and then Christians (me):(
Off to bed now been up all night...
An argument from popularity is ridiculous, especially when each god is a creation and extension of each person's ego. Fail. Epic fail.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661406 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative.
I'm attacking nobody, I'm simply voicing my opinion.
As the atheists say: I'm showing my decoder ring.
lol
Not 'atheists'. Me. Your decoder ring, like all the others, is flawed.

You still have yet to illustrate why your interpretation of the Scriptures I provided to support omnibenevolence should be believed over those who consider them tacit evidence. Your decoder ring fails.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661407 Oct 2, 2013
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the only thing you have proved you insolent swine, is that you are an incidary ar$hole!
While there is no factual evidence in the existence of God (though I would argue the sacred scrolls of Nazareth, found more than 2000 years ago to be highly compelling evidence in this regard),if God does exist you will pay dearly, if not for want of believing but for being an incidary ar$ehole! UP YOUR AR$E!!! See...
The Bible on Testing God:
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah."(Deuteronomy 6:16)
Pascal's Wager and a dose of anger. Whoopie, never saw that before.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661408 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post.
You would think so, since it was filled with lies and misinformation. You're hopeless.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#661409 Oct 2, 2013
Ugh, you people are still nuts.

#661410 Oct 2, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Trivia for dumb ar$e...
We WILL read off scripture, the same as you read science.
There are more than 90 per cent of people on earth who do believe in God, rather than don't, what makes you so high and mighty!?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an argument from popularity fallacy and you know it. <end quote>

Need I continue?

Science is evidence, "scripture" is not.

Cat’lic, your fellow christian Riverside Redneck accused me of arguing from popularity; you're doing *exactly* that. And he’s letting you slide. How christian.

#661411 Oct 2, 2013
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Be warned you athiest swine!!!
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah."(Deuteronomy 6:16)
http://www.openbible.info/topics/testing_god
The bible is irrelevant. It proves nothing, except that it is a book of lies.

#661412 Oct 2, 2013
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Another incidary pig! A spiritual awakening is NOT somthing that requires proof, somthing that you abviously cannot understand.
Again. More than 90 per cent of people on earth beieve in God as opposed to don't. I'd say this quantitative social survey is conclusive.
Even if God did not exists, as you claim, why would you want to challenge those who think he does, when it is not causing harm to you AND instilling peace in their lives.
Again you are one who is trying to convince himslef, rather than me. Regardless of what you say, my mind is made up and my faith is like concrete.
Screw your god.

Have you burned any witches lately, or just a few good books?

Location hidden

#661413 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been to a government controlled business?
We all have.
Look how crazy they run the DMV, for example. That's what hospitals would turn in to if we let the gub'ment run them.
Ever try to get a building permit from the city? An inspection? OMG it's ridiculous. Hell, just trying to get the Humane Society on the phone is a friggin nightmare....
I'm trying not to laugh...

really...

This is the first state I've lived in where I did NOT have to stand in line for 2 or more hours to get a license. There's not all that many people here who find it profitable for them to get a legal driver's license.:-[

Not that they don't drive. The bahstads.

#661414 Oct 2, 2013
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the only thing you have proved you insolent swine, is that you are an incidary ar$hole!
While there is no factual evidence in the existence of God (though I would argue the sacred scrolls of Nazareth, found more than 2000 years ago to be highly compelling evidence in this regard),if God does exist you will pay dearly, if not for want of believing but for being an incidary ar$ehole! UP YOUR AR$E!!! See...
Did porter move to Australia?

Did you bring marshmallows to the last auto–da–fé you attended?

#661416 Oct 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You might as well be saying "July."
Which god?
Are you too embarrassed to answer?
<quoted text>
You're too embarrassed to answer. Okay.
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Kaitlin the Devil Worshipping Wolf Witch. How's your eyelashes? They should have been burned off at your last crucifixion, BITCH.
So, you *are* a hate-filled christian. You told me you were an atheist.

Doesn't it just piss you off that you can't touch me? Go wave your limp dick at nanoanalplug, he'll suck it up for you.

Location hidden

#661417 Oct 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the prince of (sock) puppets.
For someone who claims to scroll past most of my posts, you sure do spend an awful lot of time and energy *thinking* about me and hating me. I'm obviously doing something right. I'm also quite amused by the fact that your hatred of me is eating you alive, and it makes me wonder just how much sleep I'm costing you. I'll bet you can't *wait* to get on-line every day to log in here and badmouth me behind my back.
It's your own fault. You have no one to blame but yourself, no one is responsible, but you. You're just a hateful little troll for jesus. Man up, and admit it.
Y'know, you remind me of a Slinky; you're good for absolutely *nothing,* yet the thought of pushing you down a flight of stairs makes me smile.
You'd have to get off your back for me to get behind it, Mr. Mattress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 603,249
Middle aged man prefers wearing women's PANTIES 6 min Johno 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Peace_Warrior 613,069
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 8 min MUQ2 997
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min MUQ2 41,143
White Lives MATTER 15 min Doctor Justice_ 156
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min who 272,884
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 52 min dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) Sat i fkedurBeezyanally 279
More from around the web