Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF ME!
SHUT YOUR LITTLE VOICE UP! KEEP YOUR SQUEAKY VOICE QUIET!
HEY UP YA SELF KID!
Dude. Why don't you just try to have a normal conversation? Stop all of the crazy act, and I am sure plenty of people would talk to you. Just chill out is all I am trying to tell you.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wonder if the tape hurts when it's removed...?
It IS kinda the point, ya know?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wonder if the tape hurts when it's removed...?
If he's good he can choose the velvet whip...

http://spurst.com/trends/dominatrix-lingerie/...

...but if he's bad I select the medium of punishment. ;)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If he's good he can choose the velvet whip...
The caress teddy at bottom less is hot.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bottom left, not less.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
geedunk wrote:
prove that there is no god
<quoted text>
It was neither excellent nor a question. It was a veiled concession. He can't prove his god and you can't prove yours, so instead of admitting it you clowns try to flip the question by stating, "Prove there isn't one."
It's as intellectually weak as you fundies relying on your little judgeit icons; you'll do just about *anything* to avoid thinking.
<quoted text>
You can't prove your god, you refuse to admit it, you use the little judgeit icons as a substitute for thought, and now the best you can do is to wave your flaccid, impotent desire to call me a prick. How very christian of you.
I don't worship anything that lives inside of your twisted mind.
Hey, for one reason or another, you, or I, got things bass ackwards. I am a freethinker that "knows" there is NO god. How's that for settin' the record straight? One of my best buds was Beijair. You remember him? Huh? Huh? Clearly, you never read any of my posts of years back. So, now you know where I stand.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not my favorite lingerie store but they have the best prices for the styles available. I found a site where I can get designer Italian shoes for under $50; heaven couldn't get much better than that.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the BEST legwarmers and tutus! It beats the crap that's at the mall here. Screw Victoria's Secret, it's always picked over anyway.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They're not my favorite lingerie store but they have the best prices for the styles available. I found a site where I can get designer Italian shoes for under $50; heaven couldn't get much better than that.
What is it with you women and shoes?

For me, I say stick with the lingerie--that hits the spot.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If he's good he can choose the velvet whip...
That's what I'm talkin about....

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is specifically the belief of the Zionist cult in Judaism, that for an Israel to be formed that would last forever till "the last day", 6 million Jews would have to pay the price with their lives.
Check out this article. They have been selling this 6 million Jews story since before even WWI.
http://zioncrimefactory.com/the-six-million-m...
In WWII, maybe less Jews died, maybe more Jews died. But that is the magic number. The 6 million Jews.
It is not a mere conspiracy. Go do some research on the major shareholders of U.S. media such as Fox News, and CNN, even NY Times. Do some research on many of the U.S. banks. Look at even the publishing houses. Mostly Jewish shareholders. The U.S. has become a fake democracy because of the system of lobbying. They actually legalized bribery and call it lobbying.
Why is it, that each and every U.S. president since the 60's must slavishly declare absolute appliance to Israel? The mighty U.S. MUST remain an Israeli ally, key trade partner, and nanny towards Israel. Why? It is all because of the AIPAC lobby. There is no way in hell, that a U.S. president can express neutral concern or a hostile attitude against Israel.
Not only that. Israel dictates what the mighty U.S. can or cannot do for its neighbours. Israel dictates what weapons the U.S. can or cannot supply to countries like Saudi Arabia and Jordan. Now, what nonsense is that? Surely the world's superpower can decide who it can or cannot trade with and what to trade, without the dictates of another country, much less a tiny non-veto state.
The U.S. donates to Israel, a per capita average of $40000 per Jew per year. How much does the U.S. spend on its own citizens per person per year? Israeli Jews now live a first world lifestyle because of these donations and government funds raised by AIPAC under the 6 million holocaust pity. The 6 million keeps Israelis paranoid, so they can keep obeying the law of military conscription, and all kinds of other racist acts and war crimes can be justified as mere defense and national security for a historically victimized people.
We know how these people operate because that's exactly how apartheid operated. The Afrikaners were made to feel like the victimised god fearing citizens defending themselves against the savage godless other. The only reason why apartheid failed in South Africa, yet succeeded in Israel, is because Apartheid in South Africa lost all international support, while Apartheid in Israel still has it's key benefactor. The U.S.
You don't have to convince me when it comes to modern day israel, the lobbying system in general or AIPAC in particular. I'm not a big fan. Israel is guilty of exploiting a tragedy, but so are most other leaders in all of recorded history. You are right about the apartheid comparison, in that israel sees itself as a bastion of civilization surrounded by the barbarian hordes. This is why they are able to treat their neighbors as less than human.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you women and shoes?
For me, I say stick with the lingerie--that hits the spot.
A Thoroughbred needs shoes to pose properly.:p

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Just FYI, tings that are happing today was written or 2000yrs ago. There will be and ending to all this. God is in control and there is nothing you or I can do about it. Its your soul that matters. There is a war going on NOW and we are both in it together.
LOL. Armageddon fetishist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's incredibly stupid to ask a Christian 'which god'...
In the broad sense, yes, it is. But in the narrow sense, it's a valid question, as there are thousands of denominations each with their own idea of who this god character is, and each individual christian has an even more refined, personalized god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed he does. he thinks he's "making a change".
Just about as much "change" as Obama...
THANKS OBAMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True 'nuff.
But Obama ain't helpin none.
We need another Reagan.
I don't understand the regan hero worship lately. He was not a good president. Granted, most of our presidents weren't good, but he was particularly bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He whining right now saying he wants his obamacare, even if it shuts down the whole country.
I don't like obama, but you can't blame him for this. The GOP are basically stomping their feet, making as big a fuss as possible - and even if the bill did pass the senate obama could just veto it anyway. It's a totally pointless move and I'm not sure why they're doing it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing the republicans are doing what they can to slow it down.
You mean, it's a good thing the republicans are doing what they can to shore up political capital by making a big fuss over a hot button issue. Or, it's a good thing the republicans are doing what they can to satisfy their lobbyist buddies from the insurance industry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

eternlrock wrote:
Just thought it and there was a voice that was not from me "that is right"
I truly hope you are just a creative, persistent troll. If you're not, please go to a dr.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A Thoroughbred needs shoes to pose properly.:p
I'm a from the knees-up sort of guy.

Upright posing not required.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 626,981 - 627,000 of717,139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

340 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristineM 223,291
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 40 min petesake kis 36,421
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 48 min ocxz 114,695
Who really controls America and other Western c... 1 hr yon 48
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 1 hr brian c toney 392
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 2 hr Yassir 62
To "Protesters" Of The USA Flag 2 hr Patriot 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr andet1987 171,519