Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#660942 Sep 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I left Topix for the summer only to come back and see that Linedazzle still has his crazy obsession for you going...that dude's a mess...
HA! I think I stirred him/it up a little too much when I asked him/it to be my boyfriend...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#660943 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! I think I stirred him/it up a little too much when I asked him/it to be my boyfriend...
I think more than anything he wants you to spank him - that much seems obvious...
LineDazzle

Manchester, UK

#660944 Sep 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to know which of the real Bibles to use, which one is it?
Probably none, son.
LineDazzle

Manchester, UK

#660945 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know much about you, little boy.

I even know that your parents had strict times when you gone to bed when you were/are young.
LineDazzle

Manchester, UK

#660946 Sep 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I think more than anything he wants you to spank him - that much seems obvious...
HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF ME!
SHUT YOUR LITTLE VOICE UP! KEEP YOUR SQUEAKY VOICE QUIET!
HEY UP YA SELF KID!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#660947 Sep 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably none, son.
That's right, child.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660948 Sep 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Then how did YOU get here, D-U-M-B-O??!! By your MOTHER and FATHER having SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, DUMBO!! And WHERE did your MOM and DAD come from??! A ROCK, D-U-M-B-O??! If you only had a brain!
My mom came from HER mom and dad HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE; and my dad came from HIS mom and dad HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, you D-U-M-B-A-S-S.
But on the other hand, YOU fell off a turnip truck yesterday!

DOCTOR REALITY IS A REAL IDIOT.

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660949 Sep 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>How come men and women have DIFFERENT 'equipment' in their groin area, DUMBO? Yeah, I know, because of your ALMIGHTY ROCK that exploded in outer space one day, huh?? If you only had a brain....
They have it in order to make more men and women.

That "Almighty Rock" must have hit you in the head and what made you so retarded.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#660950 Sep 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The previous message brought to you by Al Garcia hearing what he wants to hear instead of what was actually said.
Alan is pretty clever to bring out the real feelings of phony Christians, with all their prejudice and one-upmanship and infighting among denominations.
Thank you and nicely said, you do have a way with words when dealing with those who can not face reality.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660951 Sep 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Religious home "schooling".
More properly, "child abuse".
Exactly, key word there is religious in religious home "schooling" and schooling needs to be in quotes because it really is child abuse.

Christ-insanity-ists do not want their children "confused" by being around other children with facts, evidence and proof, you know, other children using Satan's tools.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660952 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Just FYI, tings that are happing today was written or 2000yrs ago. There will be and ending to all this. God is in control and there is nothing you or I can do about it. Its your soul that matters. There is a war going on NOW and we are both in it together.
"Things that are 'happing' today was written or 2000yrs ago..."

-evidence of a plot...

"There will be an ending to all this..." - the plan for the end.

"There is a war going on now and we are both in it together" - a war of humanity against itself so that it can make itself extinct.

"God is in control" the perfect SLOGAN to get gullible humans to follow this Plot for Human Self-Extinction, just as if we humans were all lemmings going off the cliff.

You are "Nobody" except for another one of these "ARMAGEDDON INSTIGATORS" that WANTS humanity to KILL ITSELF.

YOU AND THE OTHER SCUMBAG ARMAGEDDON INSTIGATORS NEED TO BE STOPPED BEFORE YOU WIPE OUT THE FUTURE OF OUR SPECIES.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE MURDERING SCUM.

SHUT UP, KILLER.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660953 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
God.
Which God?
There's Allah, Buddha, Krishna, G-d, Confucius, Shinto, Ra, and about 6,999,993 other Gods.
So, which God is God?
(Remember, Allah is just Arabic for "God" so the Christian and Muslim quarrel can really be boiled down to stupid semantics, which makes their fight over bullsh!t even more ridiculous)

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660954 Sep 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> So....
God is a legal serial killer you say?
That is what the Bible tells us about God!

THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL', KILLS REPEATEDLY:

"there came out a fire from the Lord, and consumed the 250 men that offered incense" (Num. 16:35).

"the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died" (Num. 21:6).

"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal...." (Deut. 32:39).

"The Lord smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people 50,070 men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter" (1 Sam. 6:19).

"The Lord kills, and makes alive: he brings down to the grave, and brings up" (1 Sam. 2:6).

"the hand of the Lord was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them...." (1 Sam. 5:6).

"it came to pass about 10 days after, that the Lord smote Nabal, that he died" (1 Sam. 25:38).

"Who smote great nations and slew mighty kings...." (Psalms 135:10).

"For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many" (Isaiah 66:16).

"I will dash them one against another, even the father and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them" (Jer. 13:14).

"I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword...." (Amos 4:10).

"For our God is a consuming fire" (Heb. 12:29).

Also note: Gen. 38:7,10, Ex. 22:23-24, Num. 11:1, Deut. 32:41-42, Joshua 10:10-11, 1 Sam. 5:9, Psalms 136:17-18, Hosea 9:16, Amos 2:3, Ex. 4:24, 2 Sam. 6:6-7, and 2 Kings 5:7.

THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL' ORDERS KILLING:

"ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword" (Lev. 26:7-8).

"the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel. And Moses said to the judges of Israel. Slay every one his men that were joined to Baal" (Num. 25:4-5).

"Vex the Midianites and smite them" (Num. 25:17).

"But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breathes. But thou shalt utterly destroy them...as the Lord thy God has commanded thee" (Deut. 20:16-17).

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills...he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded" (Joshua 10:40).

"As I listened, god said to the others,'Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children...." (Ezek. 9:5-6).

"And the Lord sent you on a mission, saying 'Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.'" (1 Sam. 15:18).

"Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them' declares the Lord. Do everything I have commanded you" (Jer. 50:21).

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Also note: Ex. 32:27-28, Num. 21:34-35, 31:7-8, 35:19-21, and Jer. 48:10.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660955 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice thing to say.
It's a common, defensive/reflexive side effect in survivors of Kaitlyn's dungeon; "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!", and, "Die already!".
xD

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660956 Sep 30, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Explain hermaphrodites under the concept of "intelligent" design.
Hell, I want Christ-insanity-ists explained under the concept of "intelligent" design.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#660957 Sep 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying again, Al!
Being an atheist does NOT mean that "no moral rules apply and they can do as they wish".
No more than being a Christian means that you follow THEIR moral rules, just like you're breaking the Thou Shall Not Lie rule right here.
You're not building a very good case for why people should believe, actually, you are demonstrating the very same behavior that gives cause to atheists in the first place and for people to walk away in disgust.
Sigh.
I'm so disappointed that you turned out just to be like all the rest of the religionist phony hypocrite liars on here. You've lost some respect here.
SMFH...
I agree with your statement that being an atheist does NOT mean that "no moral rules apply and they can do what they wish"

If you go back and read the post Sharkey, it was directed only at Alan and his rude behavior. It was questioning why HE believes that he can go ahead and act rude and without civility. I was asking if he thought that by being an atheist gave him the right or justification to do so and he responded that it did.

Sharkey, I have just as many Atheist friends as I do Christian friends and I can honestly tell you that I disagree just as often with one group as I do the other.

Why would I lie to you? I've always been respectful and truthful to you. Please look back upon our previous posts.

I will continue to be respectful and truthful to you because i honestly like you even if you choose not to reciprocate towards me or have lost respect towards me because of a misunderstanding.

All I can tell you is to be wary of Alan. There is hatred in that man and that type of hatred and lack of understanding from him is what divides and fuels the very concerns you've spoken about on here between people.

Peace Sharkey.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660958 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> I know you will disagree with me...
Does that make you Sherlock Holmes?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660959 Sep 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not banter with that devil.
Riverside Redneck is an evil little fiend.
Only if he's one of Kaitlyn's many schizo alternate personalities.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660960 Sep 30, 2013
DivineChapel wrote:
IMO You CANNOT prove there is or there isn't a God. Someday I may be proven wrong (and I am not referring to after death, although that's probably when all of us will figure out if our beliefs were right or wrong) but I don't see how it can be proven or disproven. You can read scripture or any other religious texts that state there is a God or Gods but that IS NOT PROOF! "Fulfilled prophecy" IS NOT PROOF either. For one thing, most "prophecies" that have been "fulfilled" are like me saying "The sun will rise tomorrow." and it does and then someone same my prophecy was fulfilled. IMO ANY religious prophecy I have ever read was written in such a vague way that it is like my statement, it can be applied tomorrow or 500 years from now. On the other hand, even if they PROVE tomorrow that the Earth was a product of a scientific process and not divine creation doesn't mean there still isn't some sort of God nor does the proof of any other scientific theories mean there is not some form of God. So, I go with the belief that IF there is a God and IF there is an afterlife that is based on your life here on Earth it is based on the type of person you are and NOT which religion you follow and HIGHLY DOUBT that IF a God exist in the sense most people think of a God he didn't have much to do with the creation of ANY of the religions practiced today bc most all of them breed more hate, disbelief in a God, and violence than anything good and it doesn't make sense that such a superior being would want that. I guess I may be proven wrong when I die but as of now I think living a good life is the best thing to do, I "pray" but it's not religion specific it is more towards a superior being rather than a religion specific God and hope for the best! And, IMO, the whole world would be better off if others did the same. It wouldn't hurt for atheists to acknowledge they can't prove there isn't a God anymore than it would hurt others to admit their religious text isn't proof of their God. It would dispel a lot of violence and arguing and that couldn't be a bad thing!
YES!!!

(Stands up and claps!)

As for your "superior beings" we need to look no farther than the mirror and start ACTING like all those "gods" we seek.

BE Jesus.

ACT LIKE Buddha.

PRACTICE good karma if you believe you'll have more than one lifetime.

Even Christianity does state that "The kingdom of heaven is WITHIN YOU".

I really, really hope there are more people that feel the way you do, and if there are, they should make their voices heard right now.

Thank you!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660961 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am sooo glad you don't post insults at me,,, geee I don't know what I would do. LOL
Well, you certainly deserve insults for posting all your wholly unconvincing assertions.

It is difficult to accept that because you believe everything told to you by your mamma you think that is the same thing as learning or education when it truth it is nothing but child abuse.

You are probably confused when intelligent normal people don't accept every one of your assertions as fact just because you bothered to write them and click Post Comment.

Let me tell you something shocking, intelligent normal people do not believe just any old tale told to them. Only you simple minded morons for Christ do that and amazingly you believe it is normal. Maybe for retards it is, but not for normal people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 259,516
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 3,098
molly hatchet 7 min Kid_Tomorrow 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 542,540
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Innocent Holy dr ... 601,093
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Eagle 12 227,519
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 54 min Roger Paul 848
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr well 95,508
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••