Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#661489 Oct 3, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano likes spanking because his mother spanked him as a child, and therefore he eroticed it.
You were also spanked, and erotice spanking.
You must be Nanoanomaly.
Lol, nano eroticing his abuse, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You really should seek help.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661492 Oct 3, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano likes spanking because his mother spanked him as a child, and therefore he eroticed it.
You were also spanked, and erotice spanking.
You must be Nanoanomaly.
Lol, nano eroticing his abuse, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What makes you assume that I add spanking into my sex life? I don't. Spanking does nothing for me.

Does it suck to be wrong all the time?

Is that why you're so angry?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#661493 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I find homosexuality ...But it is natural.
Well finally you are in agreement with one of the 233 English Bibles.

Romans 14:14,[MARY] "There is nothing un-natural of itself."

Location hidden

#661494 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm RR.
That's good enough for you.
RR does not speak for his God because his God does not exist. RR speaks for himself and pretends it is God working through him.

Location hidden

#661495 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've changed.
I've grown.
It's too bad others can't.
Next thing we know you'll be admitting that the Bible is too flawed for a God to have written it.

Location hidden

#661496 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I insulting?!
Everyone with an IQ number higher than their shoe size.

Location hidden

#661498 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I can't say that the Bible has any "invalid parts", that just don't sound right.
This sounds right to you?

"Then thou shalt take an awl, and thrust it through his ear unto the door, and he shall be thy servant for ever. And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise (Deut. 15:17, KJV)."

"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and you can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly ( Lev. 25:44-46, NIV)."

"If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property (Ex. 21:20-21, NIV)."

"I (the Lord) will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away (Joel 3:8, NIV)"

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men....(Eph. 6:5-7, NIV)."

"All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered (1 Tim. 6:1, NIV)."

"Slaves, obey your earthy masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord (Col. 3:22, NIV)."

"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them,....(Titus 2:9, NIV)."

"Slaves, submit yourselves to your master with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also those who are harsh....Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps (1 Peter 2:18,21, NIV)."

Location hidden

#661499 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Some may seem ridiculous to us now,
Because they are ridiculous.

One of the clearest expressions of selective morality by biblicists is shown in their approach to the Old Testament. They leap in and out of the Old Law like a porpoise in a ship's wake. If they like it, they quote it; if they don't, they won't.

The following examples are typical:

Money cannot be lent at interest to your brother, only to foreigners (Deut. 23:19-20);
Eating pork is forbidden (Deut. 14:8);
A man must marry and have relations with his dead brother's wife (Deut. 25:5-6);
A seducer must marry an unengaged virgin whom he seduces (Ex. 22:16-17);
A raped, unengaged virgin must marry her rapist and they can never divorce (Deut. 22:28-29);
Trials for adultery are to be by ordeal (Num. 5:28-29);
Eating rare meat with blood is forbidden (Lev. 19:26);
Beards can't be rounded (Lev. 19:27);
A newly married man can't go to war or be charged with business for one year (Deut. 24:5);
A guilty man can be beaten with as many as forty blows (Deut. 25:1-3);
A garment composed of wool and linen can't be worn (Deut. 22:11);
Punishment shall be administered on the basis of an eye for an eye (Deut. 19:21, Ex. 21:24);
One's nation can lend to other nations but not borrow from them (Deut. 15:6);
Bastards can't enter the Lord's congregation (Deut. 23:2);
First-born children should sometimes be sacrificed to the Lord (Ex. 22:29); and
Debtor brothers shall be released from their obligation every seven years (Deut. 15:1-3).

Location hidden

#661500 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm open for anything.
Now we know why you are so popular at the bath house.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661501 Oct 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well finally you are in agreement with one of the 233 English Bibles.
Romans 14:14,[MARY] "There is nothing un-natural of itself."
There is no "MARY" version of the bible.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661502 Oct 3, 2013
decibruce wrote:
<quoted text>
ok mate heres just one little bit of proof of God, so so so many things in this universe and on planet earth can all be simplified down to one mathematical equation ... the Fibonacci sequence (google it) things such as tornados shells and many many more all can fit this equation.
ok so this means that the creater of this universe left mathimatical footprints everywhere thus meaning that mathematics is the universal langauge god used to creat this universe.even the human face can be mathemically simplief . also wht scientists call junk dna which is roughly 95% of our dna looks like coding i.e. acabcacbababcba etc. and it goes on for pages and pages.. this my friend has the look of programming to me a series of letters that can be seen similiar to the programming in the matric movie . this is another massive clue and footprint of the mathematical grand architect of this universe.
ok so the very fact tht something used maths to create the universe and it can be seen everywhere implies tht something created it there is also a creator i.e. God
science is catching up rapidly to confirm a huge spiritual existence in life which we have forgoteen
Your response might be a bit more credible if it wasn't so bloody illiterate.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661503 Oct 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone with an IQ number higher than their shoe size.
So you're not insulted.

Good to know.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661504 Oct 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds right to you?
"Then thou shalt take an awl, and thrust it through his ear unto the door, and he shall be thy servant for ever. And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise (Deut. 15:17, KJV)."
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and you can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly ( Lev. 25:44-46, NIV)."
"If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property (Ex. 21:20-21, NIV)."
"I (the Lord) will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away (Joel 3:8, NIV)"
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men....(Eph. 6:5-7, NIV)."
"All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered (1 Tim. 6:1, NIV)."
"Slaves, obey your earthy masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord (Col. 3:22, NIV)."
"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them,....(Titus 2:9, NIV)."
"Slaves, submit yourselves to your master with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also those who are harsh....Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps (1 Peter 2:18,21, NIV)."
Yes.

How about this law?

"If any slave resists his master...correcting such a slave, and shall happen to be killed in such correction...the master shall be free of all punishment...as if such accident never happened."

Guess what book that is from?

Then tell me if it still applies today.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661505 Oct 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know why you are so popular at the bath house.
I got your invitation, thank you.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#661506 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
And that's exactly a reason why a lot of the OT laws are not meant for all people to follow. They are a specific set of laws for a specific set of people.
It's analogous to British laws not pertaining to Americans anymore.
Your logic isn't condusive to the law.

Maybe yuou should have included, a certain time and place in your statement.

"that's exactly a reason why a lot of the OT laws are not meant for all people to follow."
- thus, proving that they are now - invalid for our current society.

Some can't be still true and others not.

Perception, as well as society, play a major role in any declaration of "law".

These laws are not valid for the WORLD - but just for a specif group of people - in which most so-called "Christians" are not included. B

But alas, they think the Bible is still valid and accurate, thus making them part of these laws, which is utter foolishness and stupid.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661510 Oct 3, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic isn't condusive to the law.
Maybe yuou should have included, a certain time and place in your statement.
"that's exactly a reason why a lot of the OT laws are not meant for all people to follow."
- thus, proving that they are now - invalid for our current society.
Some can't be still true and others not.
Perception, as well as society, play a major role in any declaration of "law".
These laws are not valid for the WORLD - but just for a specif group of people - in which most so-called "Christians" are not included. B
But alas, they think the Bible is still valid and accurate, thus making them part of these laws, which is utter foolishness and stupid.
I did include a certain time and place in my statement.

"It's analogous to British laws not pertaining to Americans anymore."

Time; anymore.
Place; America and Britain.

The Bible IS still valid and accurate, I don't know what you mean by saying it's not.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#661511 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did include a certain time and place in my statement.
"It's analogous to British laws not pertaining to Americans anymore."
Time; anymore.
Place; America and Britain.
The Bible IS still valid and accurate, I don't know what you mean by saying it's not.
Middle Eastern law is not valid in America, although many so-called "Christians" will say that teh Bible is useful and "God's
truth for the whole world.

I disagree based upon the the OT laws are invalid for many parts of teh world and its people, thus no longer valid for the 21st C.

Do you agree or disagree with this assertion?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#661512 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "MARY" version of the bible.
Perhaps not, in your cafeteria-menu, cherryy-picked version.

But there is a Gospel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Mary

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#661513 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you assume that I add spanking into my sex life? I don't. Spanking does nothing for me.
Does it suck to be wrong all the time?
Is that why you're so angry?
I can't believe you put spanking, sex and suck all in one post....LineDazzle's keyboard is going to take forever to clean now...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#661514 Oct 3, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you put spanking, sex and suck all in one post....LineDazzle's keyboard is going to take forever to clean now...
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PadMark 673,151
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 8 min True Christian-Jew 95
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min bad bob 184,620
Racism, Genocide and BIG OIL 11 min True Christian-Jew 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min RiversideRedneck 104,695
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) 1 hr Holy Child Jehova... 7,658
Looking for someone GOOD to take my online clas... (Sep '13) 2 hr John 12
More from around the web