“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#660956 Sep 30, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Explain hermaphrodites under the concept of "intelligent" design.
Hell, I want Christ-insanity-ists explained under the concept of "intelligent" design.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660957 Sep 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying again, Al!
Being an atheist does NOT mean that "no moral rules apply and they can do as they wish".
No more than being a Christian means that you follow THEIR moral rules, just like you're breaking the Thou Shall Not Lie rule right here.
You're not building a very good case for why people should believe, actually, you are demonstrating the very same behavior that gives cause to atheists in the first place and for people to walk away in disgust.
Sigh.
I'm so disappointed that you turned out just to be like all the rest of the religionist phony hypocrite liars on here. You've lost some respect here.
SMFH...
I agree with your statement that being an atheist does NOT mean that "no moral rules apply and they can do what they wish"

If you go back and read the post Sharkey, it was directed only at Alan and his rude behavior. It was questioning why HE believes that he can go ahead and act rude and without civility. I was asking if he thought that by being an atheist gave him the right or justification to do so and he responded that it did.

Sharkey, I have just as many Atheist friends as I do Christian friends and I can honestly tell you that I disagree just as often with one group as I do the other.

Why would I lie to you? I've always been respectful and truthful to you. Please look back upon our previous posts.

I will continue to be respectful and truthful to you because i honestly like you even if you choose not to reciprocate towards me or have lost respect towards me because of a misunderstanding.

All I can tell you is to be wary of Alan. There is hatred in that man and that type of hatred and lack of understanding from him is what divides and fuels the very concerns you've spoken about on here between people.

Peace Sharkey.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660958 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> I know you will disagree with me...
Does that make you Sherlock Holmes?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660959 Sep 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not banter with that devil.
Riverside Redneck is an evil little fiend.
Only if he's one of Kaitlyn's many schizo alternate personalities.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660960 Sep 30, 2013
DivineChapel wrote:
IMO You CANNOT prove there is or there isn't a God. Someday I may be proven wrong (and I am not referring to after death, although that's probably when all of us will figure out if our beliefs were right or wrong) but I don't see how it can be proven or disproven. You can read scripture or any other religious texts that state there is a God or Gods but that IS NOT PROOF! "Fulfilled prophecy" IS NOT PROOF either. For one thing, most "prophecies" that have been "fulfilled" are like me saying "The sun will rise tomorrow." and it does and then someone same my prophecy was fulfilled. IMO ANY religious prophecy I have ever read was written in such a vague way that it is like my statement, it can be applied tomorrow or 500 years from now. On the other hand, even if they PROVE tomorrow that the Earth was a product of a scientific process and not divine creation doesn't mean there still isn't some sort of God nor does the proof of any other scientific theories mean there is not some form of God. So, I go with the belief that IF there is a God and IF there is an afterlife that is based on your life here on Earth it is based on the type of person you are and NOT which religion you follow and HIGHLY DOUBT that IF a God exist in the sense most people think of a God he didn't have much to do with the creation of ANY of the religions practiced today bc most all of them breed more hate, disbelief in a God, and violence than anything good and it doesn't make sense that such a superior being would want that. I guess I may be proven wrong when I die but as of now I think living a good life is the best thing to do, I "pray" but it's not religion specific it is more towards a superior being rather than a religion specific God and hope for the best! And, IMO, the whole world would be better off if others did the same. It wouldn't hurt for atheists to acknowledge they can't prove there isn't a God anymore than it would hurt others to admit their religious text isn't proof of their God. It would dispel a lot of violence and arguing and that couldn't be a bad thing!
YES!!!

(Stands up and claps!)

As for your "superior beings" we need to look no farther than the mirror and start ACTING like all those "gods" we seek.

BE Jesus.

ACT LIKE Buddha.

PRACTICE good karma if you believe you'll have more than one lifetime.

Even Christianity does state that "The kingdom of heaven is WITHIN YOU".

I really, really hope there are more people that feel the way you do, and if there are, they should make their voices heard right now.

Thank you!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660961 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am sooo glad you don't post insults at me,,, geee I don't know what I would do. LOL
Well, you certainly deserve insults for posting all your wholly unconvincing assertions.

It is difficult to accept that because you believe everything told to you by your mamma you think that is the same thing as learning or education when it truth it is nothing but child abuse.

You are probably confused when intelligent normal people don't accept every one of your assertions as fact just because you bothered to write them and click Post Comment.

Let me tell you something shocking, intelligent normal people do not believe just any old tale told to them. Only you simple minded morons for Christ do that and amazingly you believe it is normal. Maybe for retards it is, but not for normal people.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660962 Sep 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's a common, defensive/reflexive side effect in survivors of Kaitlyn's dungeon; "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!", and, "Die already!".
xD
Yeah...what a nice thing for you to say, too, hypocrite.
And you want people to believe in your god with the way you're acting?
Right.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660963 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am sooooo glad you don't post insults and attack me, wow I don't know what I would do if you did. So glad your a loving person.
I am very loving to those rational people who support freedom for everyone. I am not loving in any way towards you Christ-insanity-ists who pass laws against the peaceful activities of consenting adults in the name of that monster God of the Wholly Babble.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660964 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Just FYI, tings that are happing today was written or 2000yrs ago. There will be and ending to all this. God is in control and there is nothing you or I can do about it. Its your soul that matters. There is a war going on NOW and we are both in it together.
Blah blah blah, yeah a war, and you are losing. Why? Because there is no God.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660966 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's incredibly stupid to ask a Christian 'which god'...
Not at all, you do have 233 English speaking Gods after all. It is appropriate to ask which one you happen to be believing in at any given time.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660967 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's incredibly stupid to ask a Christian 'which god'...
Not really.

It's enlightening because you get to see the Christians fighting with each other about "which god".

"It's Jesus - no, it's Jehovah - no, it's God The Trinity..."

Not only enlightening, but amusing.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660968 Sep 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF ME!
SHUT YOUR LITTLE VOICE UP! KEEP YOUR SQUEAKY VOICE QUIET!
HEY UP YA SELF KID!
Ok, that did it!

No more time outs for you! You're getting the rack for that!

http://spurst.com/lingerie/belize-teddy

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660969 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
That post was not directed at you nor did it imply a generalized view of ALL atheists.
It was very specific and direct towards Alan.
If someone wants to come to my defense in the face of your lies and distortions, this is a public forum and you do not have any right to tell someone they can't comment on your ridiculous messages. How else are you going to know how stupid they are if multiple people don't tell you?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660971 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I know where you stand.
That actually makes me quite sad.
It is your own behaviour that is the cause of making you sad Al. If you would start being honest you would not be treated like you are. You need to take some responsibility for how people treat you. At least non-psychopathic people. Psychopathic people treat everyone badly regardless of their behaviour. But you can't really screw someone out of their money and dignity in a Topix group so what is the point of a psychopath visiting and participating.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660972 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that dense that I have to explain the basics of that verse to you or are you just playing dumb?
No one else needs it explained to them. Why are you telling us Jesus was to stupid and retarded to say exactly what he meant? I conclude that Jesus did say what he meant, exactly what he meant.

It is not a case of me not understanding it is a case of you not accepting what Jesus said, and then making assertions that he meant something else.

Do you have a biblical citation to support your claim that Jesus didn't mean what he said?

No, of course not. Why? Because none exist. All there is is your words, your claims, your assertions, your guesses, your opinions. I'll stick with what the text actually says, thank you. Go tell someone else what Jesus really meant.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660973 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing the republicans are doing what they can to slow it down.
That's called the "We Will Openly Demonstrate How Much We Hate The Black President" game.

It's a good thing that they can "put that you know what in his place". And the fact that they can do it on a global scale would be the icing on their cake.

You along with others of that kind will do any sick thing you have to in order to be "top dog" on this planet - even going from the World Conquerors to The World's Best Victim.

What will you do next - take the whole world out in the biggest mass murder-suicide in the history of the universe with a giant gun?

Knowing people of your kind, I would expect it.

Oh well. Because of a couple of mad white men, the whole planet's future has to be wiped out.

(Shrug). F*ck it.

HUMAN SELF-EXTINCTION, ONWARD!!!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660974 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't want to learn.
This is where you and your fellow Christ-insanity-ists are most messed up. You call believing just any old tale learning. It isn't. Until you and your fellow Christ-insanity-ists can get over this believing just any old tale nonsense you will never understand.

Why not look the word 'learn' up in a dictionary where you'll find it does not mean hear and believe.

Learn does not mean hear and believe. Who damaged you like this? Was it your parents?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#660975 Sep 30, 2013
I can see right though you, please put some clothes on, Your nakedness is a distraction.

Big getting Bigger :)>

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660976 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
He really thinks that he is a legend.....in his own mind.
I really do think Al, thank you, it's something you need to learn to do.

Learning is not hearing something and then believing it because you heard it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660977 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed he does. he thinks
As I told Al, yes I do. I think, I ponder and I use logic. Things you have no idea what they are or how to apply them in your daily life.

Your inability to know what learning is proves you lack all the good things in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Ol Fuddy Duddy 548,723
The Lake of Fire 5 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 14 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Adam 230,021
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 21 min ChromiuMan 5,469
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Epiphany2 602,186
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr top 1,071

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE