“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#660995 Sep 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Not really.
It's enlightening because you get to see the Christians fighting with each other about "which god".
"It's Jesus - no, it's Jehovah - no, it's God The Trinity..."
Not only enlightening, but amusing.
??

Jesus & God are the same being.

One god.

God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660996 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing the republicans are doing what they can to slow it down.
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>That's called the "We Will Openly Demonstrate How Much We Hate The Black President" game.
It's a good thing that they can "put that you know what in his place". And the fact that they can do it on a global scale would be the icing on their cake.
You along with others of that kind will do any sick thing you have to in order to be "top dog" on this planet - even going from the World Conquerors to The World's Best Victim.
What will you do next - take the whole world out in the biggest mass murder-suicide in the history of the universe with a giant gun?
Knowing people of your kind, I would expect it.
Oh well. Because of a couple of mad white men, the whole planet's future has to be wiped out.
(Shrug). F*ck it.
HUMAN SELF-EXTINCTION, ONWARD!!!
O_O

Wtf?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660997 Sep 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
You call believing just any old tale learning. It isn't.
You believe the "god isn't real" tale.

I guess we're even.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660998 Sep 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
I think
Not much.

Mostly it's a copy/paste/regurgitate troll game you play.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660999 Sep 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your own behaviour that is the cause of making you sad Al. If you would start being honest you would not be treated like you are. You need to take some responsibility for how people treat you. At least non-psychopathic people. Psychopathic people treat everyone badly regardless of their behaviour. But you can't really screw someone out of their money and dignity in a Topix group so what is the point of a psychopath visiting and participating.
Thank you Dr Phil........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661000 Sep 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
When you want to get real and stop playing games let me know and I'll have a real conversation with you.
(5) For what did the soldiers at the Cross cast lots? His garments--Matt. 27:35 ("they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots") and Mark 15:24 ("And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take") and Luke 23:34 ("... And they parted his raiment, and cast lots") versus his coat alone--John 19:23-24 ("Then the soldiers when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be....").
(6) What was Jesus given to drink? Vinegar--Matt. 27:48 ("And straightaway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and...gave him to drink") and Luke 23:36 ("And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him and offering him vinegar") and John 19:29-30 ("Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a sponge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished....") versus vinegar mingled with gall--Matt. 27:34 ("They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall") versus wine mingled with myrrh--Mark 15:23 ("And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh; but he received it not").
(7) When Jesus got the sponge filled with vinegar, who said they would see if Elijah would come to his rescue? The person who actually gave him the sponge--Mark 15:36 ("And one ran and filled a sponge full of vinegar and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down") versus those with the person who gave him the sponge--Matt. 27:48-49 ("And straightaway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink. The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him").
(8) How many of the thieves on the Cross reviled Jesus? One--Luke 23:39-40 RSV ("One of the criminals who were hanged railed at him, saying,'Are you not the Christ? Save yourself and us!' But the other rebuked him, saying, Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation?") versus both--Matt. 27:44 RSV ("And the robbers who were crucified with him also reviled him in the same way") and Mark 15:32 ("And they that were crucified with him reviled him").
(9) Who were the named women watching the Crucifixion? Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children--Matt. 27:55-56 versus Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James the less and Joses and Salome--Mark 15:40 versus Jesus' mother, his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene--John 19:25.(10) From where did the women observe the Crucifixion? From afar--Matt. 27:55-56 ("And many were beholding afar off...among which was Mary Magdalene...") and Luke 23:49 ("...and the women that followed him from Galilee, stood afar off, beholding these things") and Mark 15:40 ("There were also women looking on afar off; among whom was Mary Magdalene,....") versus near the cross--John 19:25 ("now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene").
HA HA!!

Copy/paste/regurgitate isn't a conversation, dude.

At least you could post your source, plagiarizer.

http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/r...

#661001 Sep 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, that did it!
No more time outs for you! You're getting the rack for that!
http://spurst.com/lingerie/belize-teddy
I just wonder if the tape hurts when it's removed...?

#661002 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!
Copy/paste/regurgitate isn't a conversation, dude.
At least you could post your source, plagiarizer.
http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/r...
LOL! this guy is good at cut and paste, but very little else....

Oh Wait...... He's better at taking stuff on the web and claiming it as his...!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661003 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not really.

O_o

I mean...

Hey, what's that over there?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661004 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
LOL! this guy is good at cut and paste, but very little else....
Oh Wait...... He's better at taking stuff on the web and claiming it as his...!
Lol

That's cuz he's a THINKER and a PONDERER!!

(cue the scary music)

#661005 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
That's cuz he's a THINKER and a PONDERER!!
(cue the scary music)
so he thinks......

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#661006 Sep 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF ME!
SHUT YOUR LITTLE VOICE UP! KEEP YOUR SQUEAKY VOICE QUIET!
HEY UP YA SELF KID!
Dude. Why don't you just try to have a normal conversation? Stop all of the crazy act, and I am sure plenty of people would talk to you. Just chill out is all I am trying to tell you.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#661007 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS kinda the point, ya know?

Location hidden

#661008 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's good he can choose the velvet whip...

http://spurst.com/trends/dominatrix-lingerie/...

...but if he's bad I select the medium of punishment. ;)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#661009 Sep 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If he's good he can choose the velvet whip...
http://spurst.com/trends/dominatrix-lingerie/...
...but if he's bad I select the medium of punishment. ;)
The caress teddy at bottom less is hot.

Long Beach, CA

#661010 Sep 30, 2013
Bottom left, not less.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#661011 Sep 30, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
geedunk wrote:
prove that there is no god
<quoted text>
It was neither excellent nor a question. It was a veiled concession. He can't prove his god and you can't prove yours, so instead of admitting it you clowns try to flip the question by stating, "Prove there isn't one."
It's as intellectually weak as you fundies relying on your little judgeit icons; you'll do just about *anything* to avoid thinking.
<quoted text>
You can't prove your god, you refuse to admit it, you use the little judgeit icons as a substitute for thought, and now the best you can do is to wave your flaccid, impotent desire to call me a prick. How very christian of you.
I don't worship anything that lives inside of your twisted mind.
Hey, for one reason or another, you, or I, got things bass ackwards. I am a freethinker that "knows" there is NO god. How's that for settin' the record straight? One of my best buds was Beijair. You remember him? Huh? Huh? Clearly, you never read any of my posts of years back. So, now you know where I stand.

Location hidden

#661012 Sep 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not my favorite lingerie store but they have the best prices for the styles available. I found a site where I can get designer Italian shoes for under $50; heaven couldn't get much better than that.

Location hidden

#661013 Sep 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the BEST legwarmers and tutus! It beats the crap that's at the mall here. Screw Victoria's Secret, it's always picked over anyway.

Long Beach, CA

#661014 Sep 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They're not my favorite lingerie store but they have the best prices for the styles available. I found a site where I can get designer Italian shoes for under $50; heaven couldn't get much better than that.
What is it with you women and shoes?

For me, I say stick with the lingerie--that hits the spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 5,561
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Porkpie Hat 268,985
mom ki chudai 8 min kis69oret 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Gods r Delusions ... 574,236
Casual Dating in Your Area 13 min Shirley 6
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 24 min Grunt56 221,746
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 26 min andet1987 1,636
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr trifecta1 608,229
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 17 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web