Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661199 Oct 1, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Every time someone points out a fact to you, you call it an opinion. Are you really that intellectually weak in your position? You cannot prove your position, you cannot disprove anyone else's, so you just call it their "opinion?"
I've read the bible; and IT IS self-contradictory, I have seen this myself. You don't get to tell me it's just my opinion, it is A FACT.
The clearest example of what you're saying is the Old Testament vs the New Testament.

Which is the real "Word of the Lord?"

Sometimes both these testaments are within the same covers! Of course it's natural to feel conflicted because it is conflicting by its very nature!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661200 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative.
My parents never lied to me or my brothers about Santa, they always told us the truth - that he's a fairy tale and a lie.
I don't remember ever not being a Christian. In a sense, I can rightly say "I was born this way".
"I don't remember ever not being a Muslim. In a sense, I can rightly say 'I was born this way'".

"I don't remember ever not being a Hindu. In a sense, I can rightly say 'I was born this way'".

"I don't remember ever not being a Buddhist. In a sense, I can rightly say 'I was born this way'".

"I don't remember ever not being a Jew. In a sense, I can rightly say 'I was born this way'".(I've heard that in the Jewish tradition if your mother was Jewish you were automatically "born Jewish" so I think the Jews might have you beat there...

What problem do you see here with all these assertions?

And don't you see how all this conflict is tearing up our SINGLE species on the ONE and ONLY planet for LIGHT YEARS that we can live on?

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#661201 Oct 1, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:

You might as well be saying "July."
Which god?
Are you too embarrassed to answer?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
God.
You're too embarrassed to answer. Okay.

#661202 Oct 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows that god only means the christian god. They came up with it first.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's incredibly stupid to ask a Christian 'which god'...
Why don't you just answer honestly, and say "christian god?" The god of the Crusades, the god of the Inquisition and the Burning Times, the god of Salem. You want to tell us that *your* god is the one and only god; you are wrong. In reality, you don't believe in *any* god; you believe the *buybull,* a mere book written by malicious and power-hungry men. Your *god* is nothing more than paper and ink.

Have you burned any witches lately, or just a few good books?

#661204 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice thing to say.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's a common, defensive/reflexive side effect in survivors of Kaitlyn's dungeon; "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!", and, "Die already!".
xD
Translation: "Christians are allowed to hate and kill and lie and steal and cheat, because we do it for jesus; but anyone who points that out is evil, hateful and probably a racist."

Eat shit, you little f*ckstain. How many children have you molested?

#661205 Oct 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only if he's one of Kaitlyn's many schizo alternate personalities.
Classic example of projection.

#661206 Oct 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only if he's one of Kaitlyn's many schizo alternate personalities.
Says the prince of (sock) puppets.

For someone who claims to scroll past most of my posts, you sure do spend an awful lot of time and energy *thinking* about me and hating me. I'm obviously doing something right. I'm also quite amused by the fact that your hatred of me is eating you alive, and it makes me wonder just how much sleep I'm costing you. I'll bet you can't *wait* to get on-line every day to log in here and badmouth me behind my back.

It's your own fault. You have no one to blame but yourself, no one is responsible, but you. You're just a hateful little troll for jesus. Man up, and admit it.

Y'know, you remind me of a Slinky; you're good for absolutely *nothing,* yet the thought of pushing you down a flight of stairs makes me smile.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#661207 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
After you've had 10 conversations with 10 Christians about God, and have documented those conversations, get back to me. I might believe you then. Until then, you're only speculating.
I recommend you head over to the "stealing the keys to heaven thread." It's a shitshow of conflicting interpretations. Hilarious. Currently they can't even decide whether or not adam and eve existed, and by extension whether god meant the story as a teaching tool or as a literal description of our first moments.

#661208 Oct 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
James 5:15
And the prayer of faith shall save the
sick man, and the Lord shall raise him
up: and if he be in sins, thy shall be
forgiven him.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem with the demented, per se, just the evil ones who flit around message boards telling people to go kill themselves.
It's your own fault. You asked for it, you got it.

Besides, unlike you, I don't see death as an end, I see it as a doorway to another plane of existence. I would hope that you reincarnate as a half-way decent human being--it would be a vast improvement over what you are right now--but I wouldn't hold my breath. I would like to see you improve; you would like to see me burn.

So f*ck off and die, already.

#661209 Oct 1, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Which God?
There's Allah, Buddha, Krishna, G-d, Confucius, Shinto, Ra, and about 6,999,993 other Gods.
So, which God is God?
(Remember, Allah is just Arabic for "God" so the Christian and Muslim quarrel can really be boiled down to stupid semantics, which makes their fight over bullsh!t even more ridiculous)
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You're asking a Christian "which god"?
O__O
Why not just answer with "god of the bible?" I mean, are you really *that* resistant to giving an honest answer?

#661210 Oct 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, you do have 233 English speaking Gods after all. It is appropriate to ask which one you happen to be believing in at any given time.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffft
Multiple translations does not equal multiple gods.
Get a clue.
There are more gods than your god of paper and ink. You deny the pagan gods; why should anyone respect *your* god?

#661211 Oct 1, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Not really.
It's enlightening because you get to see the Christians fighting with each other about "which god".
"It's Jesus - no, it's Jehovah - no, it's God The Trinity..."
Not only enlightening, but amusing.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
??
Jesus & God are the same being.
One god.
God.
Negative. Jesus and "god" are the same thing; a myth.

Deal with it.

#661212 Oct 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, Jesus was crucified that day with witness (some who were women)who agree that the soldiers gambled for his clothes.
So?
many people saw different things in Dallas the day Kennedy was shot...
Doesn't mean that Kennedy wasn't shot...
They can agree on a time and a place, and on which other people were around; not so with the bible.

#661213 Oct 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem with the demented, per se, just the evil ones who flit around message boards telling people to go kill themselves.
What about evil people like you who deliberately whip up hate so you'll have something to whine about?

*I'm* not the one who told you to drink Drain-o, but you don't care; you want to blame that one on me, too. You'll hate *anyone* who disagrees with you, and you feel no one's allowed to hate you back because you're a christian.

F*ck off and die.

#661214 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much.
Mostly it's a copy/paste/regurgitate troll game you play.
Anyone who presents information to you just gets ignored, right? Too much info for you? Did it hurt your li'l brain? Is your attention span not long enough to read the full post? I had a guppy like that. His excuse was that he was a guppy; what's yours?

#661215 Oct 1, 2013
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, for one reason or another, you, or I, got things bass ackwards. I am a freethinker that "knows" there is NO god. How's that for settin' the record straight? One of my best buds was Beijair. You remember him? Huh? Huh? Clearly, you never read any of my posts of years back. So, now you know where I stand.
Mi scusi. Someone's been messin' with posts here.(glancing suspiciously at the fundies....)

#661216 Oct 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They're not my favorite lingerie store but they have the best prices for the styles available. I found a site where I can get designer Italian shoes for under $50; heaven couldn't get much better than that.
So how long *have* you been a drag queen?

#661217 Oct 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A Thoroughbred needs shoes to pose properly.:p
Thoroughbred?*You??*

More like a horse's ass.

#661218 Oct 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He whining right now saying he wants his obamacare, even if it shuts down the whole country.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like obama, but you can't blame him for this.
Yes we can. The House had a budget, with the socialized medicine portion cut out; the democrat-led Senate stomped their little feet and shut down the government.

Look, this whole Obamacare thing isn't about helping people; it's about Obama himself. How many people have been cut from full time work to part-time because their employers can't afford the health insurance for them?*I* got *my* hours cut on account of that fiasco. My hours have been cut, my pay has been reduced, and I'm required by federal law to buy something I probably won't be able to afford on my own. Thank you Mr. President.

It's all about Obama's ego. He's our first black president, he's a liberal, and he wants to leave his legacy as a "progressive." He doesn't care about us at all, it's just about him.

#661219 Oct 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not American however there is a saying,“when America sneezes Britain catches a cold”
Obama was VOTED in as president by the American electorate to do a job (twice). His opposition in Congress, by effectively stating “you are president but we want it our way” are holding the country to ransom that flies in the face of democracy.
This is not only hurting Americans, particularly those who are loosing financially because of this foot stomping tantrum but it could very easily have repercussions that resonate around the world and reduce US credibility even more
Don't blame me; I voted for Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 11 min monu 286
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min MUQ2 42,248
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Thinking 14,256
Play "end of the word" part 2 52 min Aussie Kev 691
Cute or Sexy Dresses for Senior prom party 1 hr wamyood 1
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr miskodrak 703
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 615,770
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 627,455
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Frank Merton 180,015
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 278,416
More from around the web