Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want me to comment on your stupidity, don't post your stupidity.
Even a cretin like him should be able to understand that. Good comment. Good advice. But I doubt he will be able to refrain from posting his stupidity. It is after all, all he has.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You can't blame Jesus for flawed followers of Christianity.
See, this is proof that you do not believe Christ-insanity any more than I do. Of course we can and should blame Jesus for all of his followers who are flawed [which is all of them].

Jesus is allegedly an all knowing, all powerful God capable of creating the whole entire Universe and yet he can't stop 2 billion Christians [1/3 the population of the planet] from behaving badly.

Interestingly enough, according to the Bible no biblicist is a Christian because none abide in Christ. Since none abide in Christ, how anyone can ever be saved becomes a logical question. Why can't people abide in Christ? Because everyone commits anti-social behavior, or what biblicists refer to as sin, and that excludes them summarily:

"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him" (1 John 3:6),

"No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God" (1 John 3:9 NIV),

"We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin, the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one does not touch him" (1 John 5:18 NIV).

Obviously, then, no one has ever been born of God since all biblicists continue to sin, regardless. Until someone can demonstrate sinless perfection, abiding in Christ remains illusory.

And to make matters even worse from the biblicist's perspective, James 2:10 NIV says, "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it." Also note Matt. 5:19. Since every believer repeatedly stumbles on one point or another, all believers are equally immoral. In other words, while John alleges that any sin obviates any possibility of one abiding in Christ, James asserts everyone commits the most heinous of acts.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Spam.
That guy who keeps posting that spam is a moron. Does he really believe anyone is going to click on his link and start believing the nonsense?

What a way to waste ones life.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Al has "turned the other cheek" many times, there IS a limit that most will stop at...
...but you already knew that, why else the constant abuse, hypocrite?
Railing at someone a million times and then howling when they vent back, once, only proves how lame you are.
"Many times" does not make it Nanonuts. Jesus demands sinless perfection at all times; EVERY SINGLE TIME. Do you really want to say it is OK to only be a Christ-insanity-ist on Sundays while the rest of the week you behave worse than everyone else?

Why do you refuse to understand that the non-theists are responding to you? You are the first cause. We are responding to your bad behaviour, your and your fellow Christ-insanity-ists for the last 2,000 years.

It is your side which started the problem by telling us we are all going to hell, or killing us by burning us alive at the stake for questioning your beliefs. It is your side that asks and receives a tax free status making the rest of us subsidize your stupid fraudulent religion.

So stop pretending you are the victim here when you are the aggressor.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand physics if you believe that.
Blah blah blah another worthless baseless assertion. Why are you so stupid that you expect people to accept what you write for no other reason that you bothered to write it?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to take a minute and ask yourself why it's so important to you to try to deny only one of them his place in history.
If you believe that you hate God.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Wikipedia is your source for existence? You are not only angrier than I anticipated, you are even more stupid than infinitely imaginable.
A very objective and impartial statement about nanonuts.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Entire body? Please demonstrate one cerebral cortex or spinal cord injury that has healed itself. Please demonstrate how a wound requiring 36 stitches from a trained physician is somehow analogous to regrowth of a limb.
Hell is a concept your child-abusing parents brainwashed you with. I apologize for them
Good reply!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Wikipedia is totally acceptable as a reliable source to you when your creepy boss IANS uses it to back up his rants. Hypocrite.
Go back and read what he wrote, your response is off topic and non-responsive psycho babble. Read each and every word, then apologize for not understanding. Do it now nanonuts.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I didn't attack you Alan.
I just reprinted your very own words.
Didn't like those words? Then don't say them.
You like all Christians do not see when you start something, you see the reply to your first cause as the first cause when it is in reality the response to your first cause.

I have explained this enough. All of you Christians do it and all of you do not see that you do it.

Since: Sep 13

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

prove that there is no god

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Many times" does not make it Nanonuts. Jesus demands sinless perfection at all times; EVERY SINGLE TIME. Do you really want to say it is OK to only be a Christ-insanity-ist on Sundays while the rest of the week you behave worse than everyone else?
Why do you refuse to understand that the non-theists are responding to you? You are the first cause. We are responding to your bad behaviour, your and your fellow Christ-insanity-ists for the last 2,000 years.
It is your side which started the problem by telling us we are all going to hell, or killing us by burning us alive at the stake for questioning your beliefs. It is your side that asks and receives a tax free status making the rest of us subsidize your stupid fraudulent religion.
So stop pretending you are the victim here when you are the aggressor.
But yet you have a a free unlimited pass to be rude, vile and insulting because you do not believe in God. Is that it?

Because you are an Atheist, no moral rules apply to you and you can do as you wish right?

I'm simply talking about your character. It needs work. Lots of it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

eternalrock wrote:
anyway I could be delusional.
My brain keeps flipping out.
I am having it good so the world could be a peaceful place.
Dude, you're a Poe. We get it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Waassuupp doesn't think, if he did he would discover his religion is too full of contradictions to trust it to tell him about anything.
Waaasssuuup is a friggin' idiot.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

geedunk wrote:
The burden of proof is on you to prove that there *is* one.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

ignore the last two posts.
Odin is cool
orgy is nice

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

geedunk wrote:
Oh gawd, another Christ-insanity-ist clone with a 3rd grade English comprehension, crawled out of the woodwork.

That "sentence" makes you look really really stupid and you are so stupid you don't even know how stupid it shows you to be.

But aside from all of that, I will be happy to prove that your invented God does not exist and I will be happy to do so right after you are finished presenting all of your evidence that such an impossibility does
exist.

I really want to post my conclusive, irrefutable, concrete evidence but I won't until one of the "simple minded" first presents their evidence for the existence of God.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you have a a free unlimited pass to be rude, vile and insulting because you do not believe in God. Is that it?
Because you are an Atheist, no moral rules apply to you and you can do as you wish right?
I'm simply talking about your character. It needs work. Lots of it.
Does it say "Reverend Alan's behaviour" at the top of your screen? It says "Prove there's a God" at the top of my screen.

I am not rude, vile and insulting because I do not believe your God doesn't exist, I am responding in kind to the level of nonsense that you continue to bring to this discussion, including this post that I am responding to Al.

You don't play fair, you refuse to deal with the discussion and you make up problems to deal with instead. And you then expect me to be all polite with warm fuzzy feelings kind of language.

Ain't gonna happen.

When you get off your Christ-insanity high horse and want to have a real conversation where you answer questions honestly I will respond in kind. If you keep doing what you have been doing don't expect anything differently from me.

It is a complete waste of everyone's time when you compile your little ditties trying to make me look unprofessional, it just proves that I have backed you into a corner and you can't find any way to escape.

There is no God, it is a fact if there was a God then Jesus' words would be true. They are not.

There are 33,820 Christian denominations or similar distinct organizations worldwide, yet we have Jesus words as follows:

John 10:16 And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd.

You and the other Christ-insanity-ists prove that Jesus is a lying moron.

Now go ahead and attack me instead of admitting that Jesus is wrong, there are 33,800 flocks and each with their own shepherd, world wide.

Can you explain how Jesus could be so stupid as to have said something so ridiculous? If Jesus said that he has no understanding of human beings. And Jesus is supposed to be God. How can God lack such basic knowledge of the madness of humanity? How Al how?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup is a friggin' idiot.
I think it is important to constantly point out the limited intelligence of the average pew warmer as a warning to anyone considering Christ-insanity unless they are a con-artist and just want to rob the pew warming rubes.

Waaasssuuuppp is not the only one but he is one of the worst. Good post Kaitlin.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The burden of proof is on you to prove that there *is* one.
The fact that he would post what he did proves he is not the brightest bulb in the candelabra, although I am sure he believes himself to be clever and we are all going to say,'oh golly gee you sure stumped us with that one.' What an idiot he was to write that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

566 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min The Awakener 172,368
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min KayMarie 532,732
Last Word + 2 16 min Richies Cool Man Diary 70
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 28 min WasteWater 19
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min Hidingfromyou 93,707
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 52 min sonu 400
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) 59 min MeS 6
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 115,080
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 256,491
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••