Prove there's a god.
LineDazzle

Manchester, UK

#661084 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
I have pointed out right here on this thread the things that God can't do.
You're a deceptive liar.
"Nothing is impossible for God" - Bible verse.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#661085 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a Christian. I have been since I was five years old. I always will be a born-again Christian.
So, you were born an non-theist and remained so for 5 years, exactly as I have said in here many times. Then your mommy told you all about Jesus and Santa.

Well RR, Santa has a message for you:

Dear RR, some day, probably not any day soon, you will learn everything there is to know about Santa. On that day, I want you to remember everything your mommy told you about Jesus.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#661086 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The "voted President" "twice" was barely elected. The last election, American voters were split right down the middle, at 51% voting Obama and 49% voting Romney.
I think a lot of Americans are stupid and only voted for Obama because of one of two reasons 1) he's 1/2 black or 2) because he's a Democrat. Neither of which are good reasons to vote for someone. Too many Americans nowadays vote only for party and not for person, they don't care what Obama's opinions or policies are, they just wanted a Democrat again.
So you ask why... That's why.
I just did an Obamacare calculator thing I found on Politix, I did it two ways. The first way, I filled in the calulator accurately and guess what? I can't get Obamacare because my company offers insurance, insurance that goes up 30% every year. If I cancel it (which I am in November), I'll get fined by the government for not having insurance I can't afford. The second time I pretended like my employer doesn't offer insurance and guess what? Obamacare would cost me MORE than what my employer offers.
Most are saying 100-300% increases, only 2 states are reporting a deduction. The average is a 99% increase.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#661087 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The only contradiction is in improper translations.
Why should anyone believe you or that? It is just another of your wholly unconvincing assertions. Do you have any proof for these assertions? No, of course not, you just make things up as need dictates. Christ-insanity needs better spokespeople instead of you fake imitation Christians.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661088 Oct 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR INSURANCE IMBECILE!!
O__O

How is a person too young for insurance?

Explain that one.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#661089 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have pointed out right here on this thread the things that God can't do.
Could you please repeat them. I want to know what you assert God can't do.

We all know that St. Paul says he can't lie, but then the Bible includes for us the lies God told.

So please share you list, I really would like to look at it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661090 Oct 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

There are contradictions because the Bible is NOT the word of any God or even an enlightened being
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661091 Oct 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
"The only contradiction is in improper translations."
You have learnt quite a lot from me, haven't you, lad?
Ya.

No.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661092 Oct 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the verse, MrLearnt.

“Freedom and Liberty”

Northern California

#661093 Oct 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling St. Paul a liar LD! Good for you.

St. Paul:”it was impossible for God to lie….”(Heb. 6:18).

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661094 Oct 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

So, you were born an non-theist and remained so for 5 years, exactly as I have said in here many times. Then your mommy told you all about Jesus and Santa.
Well RR, Santa has a message for you:
Dear RR, some day, probably not any day soon, you will learn everything there is to know about Santa. On that day, I want you to remember everything your mommy told you about Jesus.
Negative.

My parents never lied to me or my brothers about Santa, they always told us the truth - that he's a fairy tale and a lie.

I don't remember ever not being a Christian. In a sense, I can rightly say "I was born this way".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661095 Oct 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Most are saying 100-300% increases, only 2 states are reporting a deduction. The average is a 99% increase.
Obamacare WILL cost US taxpayers more money. Period.

It's pathetic that people don't understand that.

It's utterly ridiculous that our government will start to fine us with a tax penalty if we don't purchase insurance. WTF is that?!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661096 Oct 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Why should anyone believe you or that?
All that gotta do is watch how you deceitfully misquote the Bible and they'll understand how it can be misinterpreted and mistranslated.

You're hurting your own cause.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#661097 Oct 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not American however there is a saying,“when America sneezes Britain catches a cold”
Obama was VOTED in as president by the American electorate to do a job (twice). His opposition in Congress, by effectively stating “you are president but we want it our way” are holding the country to ransom that flies in the face of democracy.
This is not only hurting Americans, particularly those who are loosing financially because of this foot stomping tantrum but it could very easily have repercussions that resonate around the world and reduce US credibility even more
Yeah. It's ludicrous.

Location hidden

#661098 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
All denominations of Christianity believe in the same god, God.
Again, in the broad sense, yes. But if I asked ten different christians to describe their god to me exactly, I would get ten different answers, even within the same church. Not to mention the many denominational divides.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#661099 Oct 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
wrote:
There are contradictions because the Bible is NOT the word of any God or even an enlightened being
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
Every time someone points out a fact to you, you call it an opinion. Are you really that intellectually weak in your position? You cannot prove your position, you cannot disprove anyone else's, so you just call it their "opinion?"

I've read the bible; and IT IS self-contradictory, I have seen this myself. You don't get to tell me it's just my opinion, it is A FACT.

Location hidden

#661100 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the GOP are stomping their feet, they're looking out for us. Over 70% of Americans do not want Obamacare. Do the Democrats care what we want? NO.
Haha. They most certainly are not looking out for you. Granted, many people are not happy with it, but I blame this on a superb disinformation campaign. Impressive work, really. But while not everyone is happy with it, 70% of people do not agree with any actions taken to delay or defund it, and instead believe that we should take steps to improve it.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

So who are they looking out for again?

Location hidden

#661101 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Reagan was one of the best Presidents this country has ever had.
Again with the hero worship. He was awful. And he was awful for all the reasons you should hate him for. He raised taxes, he grew the government, he engaged in proxy wars (afghanistan), he trafficked weapons (Iran), and he increased the deficit. But he's become a republican hero because... he was a nice speaker? I really have no clue.

Location hidden

#661102 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative.
My parents never lied to me or my brothers about Santa, they always told us the truth - that he's a fairy tale and a lie.
I don't remember ever not being a Christian. In a sense, I can rightly say "I was born this way".
The brainwashing is strong in this one.

Location hidden

#661103 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare WILL cost US taxpayers more money. Period.
It's pathetic that people don't understand that.
It's utterly ridiculous that our government will start to fine us with a tax penalty if we don't purchase insurance. WTF is that?!
Do you remember when obamacare (more specifically the individual mandate) was a plan proposed by the heritage foundation? Neither does anyone in the GOP, because to admit its origins would be to admit the truth: that you only oppose it because the other side is doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min dollarsbill 6,501
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 599,882
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 26 min Grunt56 221,995
Why black people smell like poop (Nov '11) 1 hr dirtyknotz 28
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,784
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 2,015
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 2 hr RiccardoFire 20
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 10 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web