eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660887 Sep 29, 2013
Nun is "sir" in Vietnamese. It's a supernatural coincidence.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660888 Sep 29, 2013
There is no such thing as "in the name of God kill the Son of God." You kill God family, God kills you. God is the mafia.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660889 Sep 29, 2013
God the entire human race so I guess God can kill God family. Outsiders can't kill God family though.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660890 Sep 29, 2013
oops ignore all that rambling. electromagnetic waves in my room is messing meup
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#660891 Sep 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You get upset when you are being confronted with Bible facts that you are seeing for the first time and you never would have believed were actually in the Bible.
If you do not like what is in the Bible take it up with the translators and not the person who copies cuts and pastes.
It is insanity to say you do not agree. I encounter this in many Christians. There are facts that exist and you believe or don't believe irregardless of the facts. It is impossible to debate with such ignorance and stupidity.
For instance if I say God kills and I quote God saying:
GOD: "I will dash them one against another, even the father and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them" (Jer. 13:14).
And you say, I disagree. What are you disagreeing with? You are disagreeing with what you and others claim the Bible is the word of God blah blah blah, so what the hell does it mean you disagree?
God tells us, "And money is the answer to everything."
Now I can say I disagree because I do not believe money answers everything and I can then assert based on the evidence that the Bible is wrong.
You believe the Bible is never wrong and instead of looking at the evidence you assert you disagree that the Bible is wrong.
This means you are a moron. Are you the smartest person in your church?
1This is what the Lord said to me:“Go and buy a linen belt and put it around your waist, but do not let it touch water.” 2So I bought a belt, as the Lord directed, and put it around my waist.
3Then the word of the Lord came to me a second time: 4“Take the belt you bought and are wearing around your waist, and go now to Perath #
13:4Or possibly to the Euphrates; similarly in verses 5-7
and hide it there in a crevice in the rocks.” 5So I went and hid it at Perath, as the Lord told me.
6Many days later the Lord said to me,“Go now to Perath and get the belt I told you to hide there.” 7So I went to Perath and dug up the belt and took it from the place where I had hidden it, but now it was ruined and completely useless.
8Then the word of the Lord came to me: 9“This is what the Lord says:‘In the same way I will ruin the pride of Judah and the great pride of Jerusalem. 10These wicked people, who refuse to listen to my words, who follow the stubbornness of their hearts and go after other gods to serve and worship them, will be like this belt—completely useless! 11For as a belt is bound around the waist, so I bound all the people of Israel and all the people of Judah to me,’ declares the Lord ,‘to be my people for my renown and praise and honor. But they have not listened.’
Wineskins
12“Say to them:‘This is what the Lord , the God of Israel, says: Every wineskin should be filled with wine.’ And if they say to you,‘Don’t we know that every wineskin should be filled with wine?’ 13then tell them,‘This is what the Lord says: I am going to fill with drunkenness all who live in this land, including the kings who sit on David’s throne, the priests, the prophets and all those living in Jerusalem. 14I will smash them one against the other, parents and children alike, declares the Lord . I will allow no pity or mercy or compassion to keep me from destroying them.’”
Remember all these things took place BC. At least God gives all a chance to know his word and understanding. God has more mercy than any human can have. Just look whats happening around the world today.
Oh and some of the books you found were what kings have said they would do, I did my reserch, the people in that time were evil to the point of eating human flesh.
Also what is going on today was written well over 2000yrs ago.
You my friend is 100% proof God is real. I know you will disagree with me but yet I will still write. Also know this, just because you say God is not real that don't make it true.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#660892 Sep 30, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
oops ignore all that rambling. electromagnetic waves in my room is messing meup
It's the Dave in you trying to get out.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#660893 Sep 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You say all of this because you have nothing to present to support your assertions therefore your assertions are baseless. And stop making sweeping generalizations, if you have an answer to something answer it and it will be considered.
For instance I quoted the Bible where it said a turtle spoke. Well we all know turtles do not speak. However someone presented concrete verifiable evidence that the "turtle" spoken of in the Bible is what we call today a "turtle dove" and they do make noise such that one could say they "speak".
But you can't provide any concrete evidence to defend the biblical errors, contradictions, absurdities and fallacies that I and others have posted. Until you get something to defend your Bible you will continue to make up problems to deal with so you can avoid dealing with the problem that exists. How Christian of you. This is why I call you a pew warming Christ-insanity-ist.
If you want to grow up and act like a real human being I'll be happy to debate anything with you. I suspect you know the Bible can not be defended and instead you will continue to post insults and attack the messenger [me] instead.
And you wonder why Christians are hated the world over.
I am sooo glad you don't post insults at me,,, geee I don't know what I would do. LOL
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#660894 Sep 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You say all of this because you have nothing to present to support your assertions therefore your assertions are baseless. And stop making sweeping generalizations, if you have an answer to something answer it and it will be considered.
For instance I quoted the Bible where it said a turtle spoke. Well we all know turtles do not speak. However someone presented concrete verifiable evidence that the "turtle" spoken of in the Bible is what we call today a "turtle dove" and they do make noise such that one could say they "speak".
But you can't provide any concrete evidence to defend the biblical errors, contradictions, absurdities and fallacies that I and others have posted. Until you get something to defend your Bible you will continue to make up problems to deal with so you can avoid dealing with the problem that exists. How Christian of you. This is why I call you a pew warming Christ-insanity-ist.
If you want to grow up and act like a real human being I'll be happy to debate anything with you. I suspect you know the Bible can not be defended and instead you will continue to post insults and attack the messenger [me] instead.
And you wonder why Christians are hated the world over.
I am sooooo glad you don't post insults and attack me, wow I don't know what I would do if you did. So glad your a loving person.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#660895 Sep 30, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, I'd like you to demonstrate the hate in that post. Illustrating the schisms in Christianity is simple fact. Illustrating that Christians escaped Europe to leave behind persecution only to continue it themselves here is not hate, just simple fact. Pointing out that you would not read the cogent link provided is not hate, just simple fact.
It's time for Who Want's To Be A Millionaire?
First Question:
What was God's role in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami that destroyed the Fukushima nuclear plant, has already killed 19,000, and left a lasting environmental impact that will likely kill untold more?
A. Unaware it was happening.
B. Aware, but unwilling to stop it.
C. Aware, but unable to stop it.
D. Deliberately caused it.
What's that, you need to call an imaginary friend?
Are you capable of discussing your immoral beliefs or are you just here for imaginary persecution points?
Just FYI, tings that are happing today was written or 2000yrs ago. There will be and ending to all this. God is in control and there is nothing you or I can do about it. Its your soul that matters. There is a war going on NOW and we are both in it together.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660896 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Just FYI, tings that are happing today was written or 2000yrs ago. There will be and ending to all this. God is in control and there is nothing you or I can do about it. Its your soul that matters. There is a war going on NOW and we are both in it together.
No, your fantasies about supernatural wars only point to your mental illness. In reality, the world is a safer and better place than it has ever been. If we could only get the religionista into reality, Society would improve even more. You need to seek mental help. Stop going to church and seek reparative therapy for the virus fomented by your parents that has contributed to your illness.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660897 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Just FYI, tings that are happing today was written or 2000yrs ago. There will be and ending to all this. God is in control and there is nothing you or I can do about it. Its your soul that matters. There is a war going on NOW and we are both in it together.
You still haven't answered the question:

It's time for Who Want's To Be A Millionaire?

First Question:

What was God's role in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami that destroyed the Fukushima nuclear plant, has already killed 19,000, and left a lasting environmental impact that will likely kill untold more?

A. Unaware it was happening.
B. Aware, but unwilling to stop it.
C. Aware, but unable to stop it.
D. Deliberately caused it.

What's that, you need to call an imaginary friend?

Are you capable of discussing your immoral beliefs or are you just here for imaginary persecution points?
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660898 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
If Yeahnoway is in control, how can there be a war? The childish things you write make zero sense.

By in it together, you miraculously consider yourself on the side of good and me, as your imaginary enemy, on the side of evil, all because I reject your non-evidential nonsense. Go figure. Thank you for proving that your belief system is nothing more than an extension of your twisted, immoral ego.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#660899 Sep 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Prove it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#660900 Sep 30, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
That is not an answer.
Which god? Aphrodite, Venus, Apollo, Apollo, Ares, Mars, Artemis, Diana, Athena, Minerva, Demeter, Ceres, Hades, Pluto (conventionally or for a trivia question, but really Pluto, a god of wealth, is the equivalent of a god of wealth called Dis), Hephaistos, Vulcan, Hera, Juno, Hermes, Mercury, Hestia, Vesta,
Kronos, Saturn, Persephone, Proserpina, Poseidon, Neptune, Zeus, or
Jupiter? And those are just the major Greek and Roman gods.
Do you mean the one invented by that desert rat Abraham, that you would probably call Jehovah?
Which god?
<quoted text>
That is not an answer.
Answer the question, please; which one?
godchecker.com
<quoted text>
You might as well be saying "July."
Which god?
Are you too embarrassed to answer?
No.

God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660902 Sep 30, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows that god only means the christian god. They came up with it first.
It's incredibly stupid to ask a Christian 'which god'...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660904 Sep 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying again, Al!
Being an atheist does NOT mean that "no moral rules apply and they can do as they wish".
No more than being a Christian means that you follow THEIR moral rules, just like you're breaking the Thou Shall Not Lie rule right here.
You're not building a very good case for why people should believe, actually, you are demonstrating the very same behavior that gives cause to atheists in the first place and for people to walk away in disgust.
Sigh.
I'm so disappointed that you turned out just to be like all the rest of the religionist phony hypocrite liars on here. You've lost some respect here.
SMFH...
That post was not directed at you nor did it imply a generalized view of ALL atheists.

It was very specific and direct towards Alan.

#660905 Sep 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The previous message brought to you by Al Garcia hearing what he wants to hear instead of what was actually said.
Alan is pretty clever to bring out the real feelings of phony Christians, with all their prejudice and one-upmanship and infighting among denominations.
I guess I know where you stand.
That actually makes me quite sad.

#660906 Sep 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe you are providing some kind of service to topix readers by quoting me?
My motives are not relevant here. The biblical information I share is.
Why aren't you dealing with the stupidity in the Bible instead of trying to quote me and believing it makes me look stupid.
If I am stupid, mean and hateful, which of course I am not, does it change the truth of what I post? No of course not.
You need to come to terms Al with the fact that your religion is a hoax, a fraud an abomination. There is no love in the followers of Jesus because there is no love in Jesus. Because there is no Jesus, Jesus like God never existed.
Here I am trying to help you grow up and all you want to do is play games.
Why do you trust the Bible to tell you about Jesus? Perhaps I have not provided enough errors and contradictions for you to see that the Bible can not be trusted? If so, I can post many many more, the supply of biblical errors is almost unlimited. We'll never get to them all.
In John 14:12 Jesus says: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth in me, the works that I do shall he also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."
Do tell us Al, what believer has ever done a miracle greater than those preformed by Jesus?
Are you really that dense that I have to explain the basics of that verse to you or are you just playing dumb?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660907 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that dense that I have to explain the basics of that verse to you or are you just playing dumb?
I've already explained that verse to him.

Twice, I think.

He just wants someone to argue with.

He doesn't want to learn.

Poor ReverendAnal.

#660909 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already explained that verse to him.
Twice, I think.
He just wants someone to argue with.
He doesn't want to learn.
Poor ReverendAnal.
He really thinks that he is a legend.....in his own mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Seentheotherside 608,177
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 5 min Redneck 52
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Regina 574,037
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 22 min damien 423
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min WasteWater 268,881
Donald Trump Still Not Convinced Obama's Birth ... 43 min father time 6
Sex With Animals 47 min BrendaBrown 1
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr Coco 203
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 hr Prabakaran 5,625
More from around the web