Prove there's a god.
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#661307 Oct 2, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a mistake sorry :(
We all make mistakes, but Riverside/Nano was a mistake.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#661311 Oct 2, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up. No one cares about your little love spots lol.
Nanoanomaly is disrupting everything by befriending Riverside Redneck, the user who I am trying to destroy.
That's pretty bleedin saucy ya ol limey. Nano is Queen around here so give proper respect like you would to that old bag across the pond.
eternlrock

Denver, CO

#661314 Oct 2, 2013
the Roman officials and the jealous priests where the cause of Jesus death. I don't see them getting the holocaust.
eternlrock

Denver, CO

#661315 Oct 2, 2013
anyway that's none of my business.
eternlrock

Denver, CO

#661316 Oct 2, 2013
just a theory
"project arms" anime show it

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#661318 Oct 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You might as well be saying "July."
Which god?
Are you too embarrassed to answer?
<quoted text>
You're too embarrassed to answer. Okay.
Hi, Kaitlin the Devil Worshipping Wolf Witch. How's your eyelashes? They should have been burned off at your last crucifixion, BITCH.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661321 Oct 2, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
I'm sorry about all these rantings about RR/Nano, but I've had enough of those 2 gay fiends, lol.
I'm sorry if I got a bit of a nuisance lol, but at least you know now what right idiot nano/RR is.
Oh well.
You're implying that being gay is a bad thing.

Why?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661322 Oct 2, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick of you insinuating.
Did you know by that comment you were also attacking European Aussie, a fellow Christian of yours, hypocrite?
Leave European Aussie out of it now.
The Bible says "Do not hate your brother", "One who hates his brother is not in the light", and the Bible also says that being in the light also means having Gods love?
Do you also know that means you don't have Gods love?
If you attack others, it means you do not have Gods love and are not a Christian.
You never apologized for attacking anyone, you attack people constantly, with what some may call "hatefulness", this means you don't have Gods love.
HAHAHA WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE!
Negative.

I'm attacking nobody, I'm simply voicing my opinion.

As the atheists say: I'm showing my decoder ring.

lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661323 Oct 2, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read here I agree. After all I'm Catholic I have to remember (anti-gay)! lol...
'nano/RR' you need to go to repentance, lol.
One cannot repent for being gay when one is not gay....
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661330 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as witches.
Which god?
God.
Which God?
God, G-d, Jesus, Jehovah, the Pope, the Trinity the etc, etc, etc...?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661331 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
All denominations of Christianity believe in the same god, God.
No they don't - some believe in Jehovah, some believe in Jesus, some believe in the Pope, and some believe in The Trinity.
Hence - all the denominations and infighting of all of them fighting each other to death to se who can get to heaven first and have this "god's" "special favor".
"Heavan" is Balkanized!
Don't you see the sick irony there of fighting each other to death to beat each other to heaven, and how sick YOU are for joining in like you're just another lemming going off the cliff of human self-extinction over bullsh!t stories?
Damn!
Does the whole human race REALLY WANT to self-extinct??????
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661332 Oct 2, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.'RiverSide Redneck' appears to be a likeable chap, however is his sexuality still under investigation, lol...
ew...

HEY!! Assie, I just ate lunch here!

I'm not trying to let a good burrito go to waste!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661333 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It WAS tarnished by man, namely Constantine and King James.
I'm sorry you can't understand that.
Your church has you speaking against God's Word.

How do you know your "God" wasn't having a little chat through old Jimmy there or had a secret line to Constantine?

Who are you to speak for your "God"? Doesn't your bible forbid it?

You religionists are better at trying to dole out rules than living by them yourself, and that's a bad, bassackwards way to be.

Ministers can and do have their own anti-Catholic agendas, and if you'd have thought for yourself more instead of just passively sucking up the crap your so called anti-Catholic "minister" fed you, you would know that.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661334 Oct 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not capable of understanding an explanation, and ever if you were you would nit pick it to death hoping to exhaust anyone willing to try to be honest and decent with you and have a mutual exchange. You just want to play games and waste everyone's time, just like you are bringing in Obama so you can not feel the heat about your defective contradictory Bible.
If you want to show that that is an opinion all you have to do is prove that your God exists and that he wrote the Bible, until then it is a fact and not an opinion that biblical contradictions, errors, fallacies and other problems exist from one end of Scripture to the other because it was written by subjective men and not a perfect and error free God.
Watch out for RR's anti-Catholic bias, too: "Constantine tarnished the 'word of god'!" giving rise to the infighting of Christians about which God is God.

The Protestant vs Catholic fight continues within the Christian community with both sides absurdly canceling out each other's "god".

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#661335 Oct 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
There are people that want it, but they are nobody I know, except a few in here. Basically we think it will not only fail, but will
fail miserably. It will collapse the insurance industry, ruin the quality of heath care, drive the cost up and bring us nothing but misery.
http://www.rachelmarsden.com/columns/hillaryh...
But it will collapse the insurance industry? Might be worth it.

Location hidden

#661336 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll check it out, thanks.
My decoder ring is shinier, so I'll school em good.
You're gonna get torn to shreds in there lol.

Location hidden

#661337 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an argument from popularity fallacy and you know it. I could just as foolishly say "well, billions of people believe it to be true, so it MUST be true!". That doesn't make it right, does it?
To be fair, that used to be your go to line of reasoning.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661338 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity kept me in check.
That's all you need to know.
You can't do it on your own, without Christianity?

Plenty of people in this world do, more than you want to believe.

Morals are just morals and guidelines are just guidelines.

They're not any "better" just because you want to slap a "Property of Christianity" label on it.

You would sacrifice your own "Christian morals" by insulting people who don't believe in your religion, and "morals" that are so easily sacrificed just for you to win some sort of pissing contest are very, VERY weak ones!

So don't sit here and BULLSH!T people.

Location hidden

#661339 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find that thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/christian/T0954O4HC63BK4 1K4/p2174#c53985

It's mostly just people insulting each other. Not really that interesting.

Location hidden

#661340 Oct 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Aerobatty 118,658
News Trump calls special counsel Russia probe 'great... 28 min C Kersey 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min -KENTUCKY- 678,649
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2,207
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,825
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr worthless crap 46,208
The Catholic and Moslem debate 4 hr worthless crap 3
More from around the web