|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one wasting your time. NO one else.
You've contributed nothing of merit or substance, just "crap loads". You waste your time dreamy-dreamy, wishy-wishing to wash the dirty feet of an uncircumcised, robed, Semitic cosmic hippie for eternity when your hate-filled, Republican-Jesus, I got mines, screw the rest of 'em theology is the antithesis of how God, Jr. Is represented in the Booble.

You're wasting your time and money on a fraud, but, it is quite obvious you never used any of your time for education.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I see you still watch yourself in the mirror. lol
Another Christian pervert.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Incase you hadn't noticed, when the Nazis were at war, there were many concentration camps.
At the end of the war, the allegation began that all the camps were death camps. All 1200 of them. Then the figure is reduced to a mere 6 death camps today. It needs no explanation to see just how little of the Germans are implicated today. 1200, to 6 death camps? And yet for all 6, no one can give a rational explanation as to how the killing process worked.
Not even Dachau is regarded as a deathcamp. That is proven to not be a deathcamp, yet how many fake stories had we seen on Spielbergs Shoah foundation regarding gassings, skin lampshades, soap at Dachau? All kinds of absurd stories from alleged Jewish survivors and Allied liberators of the camp. Spielberg made millions off that nonsense. He made millions off of WWII victims. That is shameful.
Actually I think it was more of a historical mental frenzy when it was discovered that mass killing did take place, it became a witch hunt. This is to be expected because about half of human race are drama queens, and there are the zealots.
But even if you said 500,000 people were murdered these ways it would be no different. If the actual number was 3 million, its like killing everyone in a very large city. But the actual number
has to be between 3-6 million.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot Damn! You are really good! This is one of your best!
I have zero tolerance for those who claim to be one thing but act the exact opposite. The most disgraced, dishonorable Reverend Theodore Haggard (R-Sodom) is a fine example of Christian hypocrisy. Al Garcia hasn't attained that level on Topix but, as we have no knowledge of his real life, it is certainly an unworthy goal he could attain.

His biggest "crime" to me is his tagline. "I am not religious, I follow Jesus."

1. There could be no more dishonest or disingenuous statement.

2. It proves the inherent immorality of the religion when the adherents try to distance themselves from it.

3. It's just another silly schism in a long line of silly schisms.

4. It is a dishonest attempt to make the exercise seem more hip, liberal, and casual than the evil doctrines of the actual religion.

5. Trying to leave the terrible parts behind is attempting to brush more dust over the dogma's evil history which is the best way to allow history to repeat itself.

6. Trying to redefine the dogma does not make it any less seedy or disgusting.

7. You can't "whitewash" the Jesus myth and ignore the reality.

8. Those who make this claim usually for right into the dictionary definition of religion -a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

9. As written, the Jesus-myth was very religious and involved in devotional and ritual observances. It expressed its obedience to the religious law of the Old Testament. It encouraged and established ritual observances, the organization of believers into a group, and a moral code governing affairs that believers are required to follow, the very definition of religion. The Gang of 13 established the damn religion in the first place, according to the legend.

10. Liars deserve no quarter and to claim to be a follower of the Jesus myth and not be religious is a whopper, a doozie, "a crap load of misunderstanding" and misinformation.

Jesus and Moses are playing a pro-am at Pebble Beach with Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson, when they get to #8, a par 4 dogleg right. The pros hit 300 yard drives into the approach, taking the water out of play, but Jesus and Moses hit tee shots that leave them on the right edge of the fairway, about two hundred from the green, over the ocean.

They get to their balls and Moses says, "I'm not that good, I'm going to lay up to the left." So, he takes out his pitching wedge and hits a nice shot into the fairway, leaving him about 100 yards from the green.

Jesus says, "I'm going for it." and pulls out his 7 iron.

Moses says, "What are you doing, that's two hundred yards! You should use your 3 iron!"

Jesus says, "Hey, Arnold Palmer hits his 7 iron two hundred yards!" He lines up and takes the shot, which is perfectly on line but lands in the water short of the green.

Jesus raises his hand, and his ball floats to the top, bobbing on the waves. He grabs his gap wedge and walks out on the water, and hits a nice chip to the center of the green.

Tiger walks over to Moses and says, "Who's he think he is, Jesus Christ?"

Moses says "No, he thinks he's Arnold Palmer!"
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that would be sorta hard to deny, maybe we could glue it back together and ask him. lol Humpty Dumpity
How did Jesus find people named John, Paul, Peter, and Matthew in the Middle East?

Never trust a person who can clear their conscience of an immoral act by talking to their invisible friend.

If the Invisble Immoral Daddy wanted to impress me with a miracle, he would have impregnated Joseph, not a poor, teenage girl. That Shiite happens every day. Hell, Texas not only leads the country in teen pregnancy, it leads the country in teens with two babies. No miracle there. It's abstinence "education". Putting your head in the sand unfortunately leaves you ass up.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>It is you that has NO understanding what is being said.
HOW A CHILD SHOULD NOT SPEAK TO THEIR FATHER:

Dear Father, I am unworthy to be called your child. Let me be your servant to do your will. Use me as an instrument. Take my mind. Take my heart. Take my body. Take my life. I am nothing, so consume me for your purpose and for your glory even though I'm the worst person in the world.

Your religion is sick and evil and deserves to die its current ignominious death. If only Islam weren't gearing up to displace it.

BIBLE - Bullshirt In Bookform Lacking Evidence

It's time for Who Want's To Be A Millionaire?

First Question:

What was God's role in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami that destroyed the Fukushima nuclear plant, has already killed 19,000, and left a lasting environmental impact that will likely kill untold more?

A. Unaware it was happening.

B. Aware, but unwilling to stop it.

C. Aware, but unable to stop it.

D. Deliberately caused it.

What's that, you need to call an imaginary friend?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a real god need humans to constantly lie about it ?
their religion has so many holes it should be call Swisscheeanity
What ever God it is that asks humans to speak for it can't be too smart since it always selects the stupidest most illiterate cretins to speak for it. Christianity has more holes than a screen door has holes. Swisscheeanity is kind of cute but I will stick with Christ-insanity as it seems to piss off the pew warming rubes more. And since they refuse to engage me or anyone of us in debate they have reduced this to a pissing match.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is based on "The Kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21
It take the Bible at its word and get attacked for it.
The Bible says we are all Gods:
'You are all Gods! You are all Sons of God!' Psalm 82
I am a God and so are you. Their own book says we are.
Well if I am God that is much more powerful than say a King, so now as God, I announce a new rule: On Thursdays every one must wear their underwear on the outside of their street clothes.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>It is you that has NO understanding what is being said.
And what? Just because you said that, everyone is supposed to just believe you? You a simple-minded uneducated pew warming reprobate?

If you were a decent person and you saw I didn't understand something you would explain it to me. It is my experience that when someone does what you did it is because they do not understand and have no explanation.

You are not clever and you are not funny, you are a waste of time.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Dude if you even studied just a little bit you might understand what is being said. SO untill you have studied the bible DON'T even try to tell me a load of crap. and yes your thinking is a load of crap of TOTAL missunderstanding.
Exodus 33:20, And God said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."

All I did was post two Bible verses and you accused me of not understanding. If you weren't an asshole you would explain this in great detail so I could understand it. Until then you are just another nasty example of a pew warming reprobate.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one wasting your time. NO one else.
Thank you for telling me that, now I know.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Bro go to a doctor please.
I hope he takes your excellent advice. I would suggest inject-able haldol.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>So, that's your best rebuttal against the contradictions. If studying the Bible were to lead to understanding, there would not be 40,000 and growing sects and schisms in Christianity. There would be one. One and only one.....Either way, it's so sordid and sad and the Christian Carpetbaggers are laughing all the way to the bank.
http://www.voiceofjesus.org/oneflockoneshephe...

JESUS: John 10:16, "And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd."

Check out the link the author Edgar Jones presents an excellent commentary on the contradiction. Seriously, it is a good read. I hope our resident pew warmers check it out as well.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Of course divorce rates are higher in Christian communities when men are taught that they are of some higher status and more intelligent than women. This is what causes the beatings and disrespect shown by men who grow up with such twisted minds.

In the past they got away with it because of the stigma meted out from the pulpit. But times have changed and the fairer sex have learned that they do not have to be chained like an animal to an abusive spouse.

Secular couples marry for love and not for breeding more members of a demanding church. So naturally they have a better chance of a successful marriage.

Since: Sep 13

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

THIS IS YOUR SIGN
FROM BARNES AND NOBEL NOW ON WWW.BOOKASTROLOGY.COM 5STARS
A household book and the First Ever book that combines it all. Includes detailed, full, and accurate:
Astrology, Dream dictionary,Tarot,Tarot Spreads, Birthday Meaning, Superstitions,Spells,Feng Shui, Coffee Fortune telling,Numerology,Face Reading, And more!
521,000 ASTROLOGY FANS HAVE!
EXCLUSIVE MYSTERY DISCOUNT ENTER: aurora24 THIS DISCOUNT ONLY APPLYS TO THE FIRST 30 PEOPLE!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree - obviously the potential for our existence arose with the universe, because we are here. And you're right, our existence might not be that unlikely in the grand scheme of things, but as far as we know (admittedly almost nothing) life only exists on earth.
I do think we have a lot of potential, but I'm worried we may never reach it.
You are exactly right that Science has failed to provide any concrete proof of the existence of life other than what is in our own biosphere. However that could change any day.

I assert evolution has evolved us into beings that are capable of taking charge of our further evolution, which I see as a psychological conscious evolution and that as a species no further physical evolution is going to take place; this is as good as it gets for humanity, it is all up to individuals now.

christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

astrologybook wrote:
THIS IS YOUR SIGN
FROM BARNES AND NOBEL NOW ON WWW.BOOKASTROLOGY.COM 5STARS
A household book and the First Ever book that combines it all. Includes detailed, full, and accurate:
Astrology, Dream dictionary,Tarot,Tarot Spreads, Birthday Meaning, Superstitions,Spells,Feng Shui, Coffee Fortune telling,Numerology,Face Reading, And more!
521,000 ASTROLOGY FANS HAVE!
EXCLUSIVE MYSTERY DISCOUNT ENTER: aurora24 THIS DISCOUNT ONLY APPLYS TO THE FIRST 30 PEOPLE!
why would anyone pay for something that can be read for free on the net!?LLL
btw
astrology is a load of KRAP anyway!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>I have zero tolerance for those who claim to be one thing but act the exact opposite. The most disgraced, dishonorable Reverend Theodore Haggard (R-Sodom) is a fine example of Christian hypocrisy. Al Garcia hasn't attained that level on Topix but, as we have no knowledge of his real life, it is certainly an unworthy goal he could attain.
His biggest "crime" to me is his tagline. "I am not religious, I follow Jesus."
1. There could be no more dishonest or disingenuous statement.
2. It proves the inherent immorality of the religion when the adherents try to distance themselves from it.
3. It's just another silly schism in a long line of silly schisms.
4. It is a dishonest attempt to make the exercise seem more hip, liberal, and casual than the evil doctrines of the actual religion.
5. Trying to leave the terrible parts behind is attempting to brush more dust over the dogma's evil history which is the best way to allow history to repeat itself.
6. Trying to redefine the dogma does not make it any less seedy or disgusting.
7. You can't "whitewash" the Jesus myth and ignore the reality.
8. Those who make this claim usually for right into the dictionary definition of religion -a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
9. As written, the Jesus-myth was very religious and involved in devotional and ritual observances. It expressed its obedience to the religious law of the Old Testament. It encouraged and established ritual observances, the organization of believers into a group, and a moral code governing affairs that believers are required to follow, the very definition of religion. The Gang of 13 established the damn religion in the first place, according to the legend.
10. Liars deserve no quarter and to claim to be a follower of the Jesus myth and not be religious is a whopper, a doozie, "a crap load of misunderstanding" and misinformation.
Sometimes I feel like all I can do is shake my head. I try to be nice to them and then they shit on me and think it is a normal response.

Did you hear about the 4 nuns who were killed together in a car wreck?

They were waiting in line for St. Peter at the pearly gates. When Peter arrived he asked the first nun if she had ever sinned.

She said, yes, once I saw a man's penis.

Peter told her to go wash her eyes in the holy water and then enter Heaven. The first nun entered into heaven.

Peter then asked the second nun if she had ever sinned and the second nun said she had once touched a man's penis so Peter told her to go wash her hands in the holy water and then enter heaven. The second nun entered heaven.

All of a sudden the fourth nun pushed the third nun out of the way and said to St. Peter, I can see where this is going and if I am going to have to gargle in the holy water I want to do it before she washes her ass in it.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>So, that's your best rebuttal against the contradictions. If studying the Bible were to lead to understanding, there would not be 40,00 and growing sects and schisms in Christianity. There would be one. One and only one. Your decoder rings do not match.
I'm certain you're aware that we teach our children that colonial immigrants came to this country to escape religious persecution. What we fail to teach is from whom they were escaping. Can you answer that $500,000 question? That's right, other Christians! Good answer. The only thing Bible studies accomplish is the fomenting of a specific person's decoder ring into the minds of others.
The Colonists kept right on murdering each other in the New World along Christian sect lines just as they were doing in Europe. Apparently each sect felt the others had "a load of crap of TOTAL misunderstanding", if that is even English.
The Smithsonian has a wonderful article displaying the insanity and ugliness of Christianity, laid bare:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeo...
I doubt you'll read it as your drool cup will exceed capacity as you mouth-breathe your way through it.
What conclusions can be drawn from the millions of different "loads of crap of TOTAL understandings" of the Bible?
1. It is the work of men, not deities.
2. It is nothing more than a money and power grab.
3. The interpretations and "loads of crap of total understanding" are just an extension of the ego of the interpreter.
4. The inability of any two Christians to agree on even simple dogma is inevitable.
5. The Bible is a load of horseshirt.
It reminds me of a joke:
What's your religion?
I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. I immediately ran over and said "Stop! Don't do it!"
"Why shouldn't I?" he said.
I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"
"Like what?"
"Well ... are you religious or atheist?"
"Religious."
"Me too! Are you Christian or Jewish?"
"Christian."
"Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
"Protestant."
"Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
"Baptist."
"Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"
"Baptist Church of God."
"Me too! Are you Original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"
"Reformed Baptist Church of God."
"Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?"
"Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!"
To which I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.
I have yet to meet a Christian who could supply one solid reason why I should believe their decoder ring over the millions of others. Until that time, the only conclusion is that it is nothing more than driven by your deep desire to live forever or the result of child abuse by adults who filled your young mind with visions of eternal torture for finite thought crime. Either way, it's so sordid and sad and the Christian Carpetbaggers are laughing all the way to the bank.
Dude why are you so full of hate?
christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Incase you hadn't noticed, when the Nazis were at war, there were many concentration camps.
At the end of the war, the allegation began that all the camps were death camps. All 1200 of them. Then the figure is reduced to a mere 6 death camps today. It needs no explanation to see just how little of the Germans are implicated today. 1200, to 6 death camps? And yet for all 6, no one can give a rational explanation as to how the killing process worked.
Not even Dachau is regarded as a deathcamp. That is proven to not be a deathcamp, yet how many fake stories had we seen on Spielbergs Shoah foundation regarding gassings, skin lampshades, soap at Dachau? All kinds of absurd stories from alleged Jewish survivors and Allied liberators of the camp. Spielberg made millions off that nonsense. He made millions off of WWII victims. That is shameful.
yeah right,Jews were shipped there for a vacation and relaxation!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

374 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 224,106
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min Naveen kumar 4,627
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min seriously the original 5,229
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 min bbbbbb 73
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 93,695
lesbian sexting 32 min Hornymofo 3
abashadile e Durban (Mar '13) 1 hr whatsapp me 0826620782 13
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,344
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 256,451
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Mi Lin 532,626
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 7 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••