Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661186 Oct 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
Now, now...you know if the word "spank" isn't in one your posts, your stalker skips right over it...
Oh ya.

My bad.

I'll work on that.

Spank.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#661187 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. She has separate insurance through her own work.
It's cheaper that way.
Great.

It will be very convenient when she does leave you.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#661188 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't worship Reagan and he's not my hero.
I just know that he was a great President. One of the best.
Get past your one-sided Democratic thoughts and you might be able to understand.
I'm not a democrat. Aligning yourself with a party is a great way to lose the ability to think rationally, as you are so graciously demonstrating. I'm more critical of obama than reagan. You are displaying an inability to think outside of the current GOP propaganda. Do you think it's a coincidence that you consider reagan "one of the best" during this time of widespread reagan worship? He was objectively bad, but for some reason he is being portrayed as some sort of archetypal republican leader - even though he did some very non-republican things and wasn't a very good president. Again, I really think it's because he worse a cowboy hat well.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661189 Oct 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a democrat. Aligning yourself with a party is a great way to lose the ability to think rationally, as you are so graciously demonstrating. I'm more critical of obama than reagan. You are displaying an inability to think outside of the current GOP propaganda. Do you think it's a coincidence that you consider reagan "one of the best" during this time of widespread reagan worship? He was objectively bad, but for some reason he is being portrayed as some sort of archetypal republican leader - even though he did some very non-republican things and wasn't a very good president. Again, I really think it's because he worse a cowboy hat well.
I'm not going to go round and round on this with you. There's no point and there'll be no end to it. I like Reagan, you don't. That's it.

You can have the last word.

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#661190 Oct 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck is a sociopath.
He spanked his kids even when they were 6 months old.
He forces too much responsibilities on the kids because he is lazy.
He also said he would put other peoples lives over his kids.
Yeah , it's true.

But what does that have to do with the fact, of your euphemism?

Location hidden

#661191 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to go round and round on this with you. There's no point and there'll be no end to it. I like Reagan, you don't. That's it.
You can have the last word.
Like him all you want, but a good president he was not. He also wasn't even a "good republican," which is the main point I am trying to make. He was practically a tax and spend liberal who loved getting us tangled up in foreign affairs (I will grant you that the modern GOP loves the notion of dicking around with other countries, so perhaps that's the reason for all the love).

And quit that passive aggressive "you can have the last word BS."
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661193 Oct 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
As often as it takes to get through that cement skull of yours.....
For what, so he can join you in believing a lie?

You can't un-ring a bell, and you can't un-know something, either.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661194 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You're asking a Christian "which god"?
O__O
Yep.

So which God? God, Jehovah, Jesus, the Trinity, or the Pope?

You said I was asking a Christian, and those are only some of the Christian gods.

So which God is God?

And seriously, with the Jewish "G-d", I mean, damn, what ELSE do you think goes there in that blank space - Ged? Gid? Gad? Gud? Come on, now....

Which G-d is God?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661195 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!
Copy/paste/regurgitate isn't a conversation, dude.
At least you could post your source, plagiarizer.
http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/r...
Not reading/calling names isn't a conversation, either, dude.

He's doing nothing but talking about your "Real God" (TM)

Can't you handle the "real truth" about your "Real God (TM)"?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661196 Oct 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Armageddon fetishist.
There are just too damn many of these people and they're putting the entire human race in danger of self-extinction.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661197 Oct 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
The KJV is based off the beliefe of James and the church of England at the time, rather than what was actually in the Greek. And then some translations were based off the KJV, the KJV type contexts then became quite popular, and accepted interpretations of the Bible.
That is why there are CONTRADICTIONS NOW ACCEPT THAT BOY!
WHAT????

You DARE to QUESTION the UNDISPUTED WORD of the LORD GOD by SAYING the BIBLE is WRONG???

LORD SMITE THEE!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661198 Oct 1, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.
So which God? God, Jehovah, Jesus, the Trinity, or the Pope?
You said I was asking a Christian, and those are only some of the Christian gods.
So which God is God?
And seriously, with the Jewish "G-d", I mean, damn, what ELSE do you think goes there in that blank space - Ged? Gid? Gad? Gud? Come on, now....
Which G-d is God?
Which god?

God.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661199 Oct 1, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Every time someone points out a fact to you, you call it an opinion. Are you really that intellectually weak in your position? You cannot prove your position, you cannot disprove anyone else's, so you just call it their "opinion?"
I've read the bible; and IT IS self-contradictory, I have seen this myself. You don't get to tell me it's just my opinion, it is A FACT.
The clearest example of what you're saying is the Old Testament vs the New Testament.

Which is the real "Word of the Lord?"

Sometimes both these testaments are within the same covers! Of course it's natural to feel conflicted because it is conflicting by its very nature!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#661200 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative.
My parents never lied to me or my brothers about Santa, they always told us the truth - that he's a fairy tale and a lie.
I don't remember ever not being a Christian. In a sense, I can rightly say "I was born this way".
"I don't remember ever not being a Muslim. In a sense, I can rightly say 'I was born this way'".

"I don't remember ever not being a Hindu. In a sense, I can rightly say 'I was born this way'".

"I don't remember ever not being a Buddhist. In a sense, I can rightly say 'I was born this way'".

"I don't remember ever not being a Jew. In a sense, I can rightly say 'I was born this way'".(I've heard that in the Jewish tradition if your mother was Jewish you were automatically "born Jewish" so I think the Jews might have you beat there...

What problem do you see here with all these assertions?

And don't you see how all this conflict is tearing up our SINGLE species on the ONE and ONLY planet for LIGHT YEARS that we can live on?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#661201 Oct 1, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:

You might as well be saying "July."
Which god?
Are you too embarrassed to answer?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
God.
You're too embarrassed to answer. Okay.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661202 Oct 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows that god only means the christian god. They came up with it first.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's incredibly stupid to ask a Christian 'which god'...
Why don't you just answer honestly, and say "christian god?" The god of the Crusades, the god of the Inquisition and the Burning Times, the god of Salem. You want to tell us that *your* god is the one and only god; you are wrong. In reality, you don't believe in *any* god; you believe the *buybull,* a mere book written by malicious and power-hungry men. Your *god* is nothing more than paper and ink.

Have you burned any witches lately, or just a few good books?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661204 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice thing to say.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's a common, defensive/reflexive side effect in survivors of Kaitlyn's dungeon; "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!", and, "Die already!".
xD
Translation: "Christians are allowed to hate and kill and lie and steal and cheat, because we do it for jesus; but anyone who points that out is evil, hateful and probably a racist."

Eat shit, you little f*ckstain. How many children have you molested?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661205 Oct 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only if he's one of Kaitlyn's many schizo alternate personalities.
Classic example of projection.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#661206 Oct 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only if he's one of Kaitlyn's many schizo alternate personalities.
Says the prince of (sock) puppets.

For someone who claims to scroll past most of my posts, you sure do spend an awful lot of time and energy *thinking* about me and hating me. I'm obviously doing something right. I'm also quite amused by the fact that your hatred of me is eating you alive, and it makes me wonder just how much sleep I'm costing you. I'll bet you can't *wait* to get on-line every day to log in here and badmouth me behind my back.

It's your own fault. You have no one to blame but yourself, no one is responsible, but you. You're just a hateful little troll for jesus. Man up, and admit it.

Y'know, you remind me of a Slinky; you're good for absolutely *nothing,* yet the thought of pushing you down a flight of stairs makes me smile.

Location hidden

#661207 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
After you've had 10 conversations with 10 Christians about God, and have documented those conversations, get back to me. I might believe you then. Until then, you're only speculating.
I recommend you head over to the "stealing the keys to heaven thread." It's a shitshow of conflicting interpretations. Hilarious. Currently they can't even decide whether or not adam and eve existed, and by extension whether god meant the story as a teaching tool or as a literal description of our first moments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sean Hannity offers to fly Obama to Kenya - and... 8 min Caesar 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min kent 665,121
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min RADEKT 284,468
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 50 min Liamm 445
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 53 min Bongo 87,868
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Nohweh 174
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Nohweh 15
More from around the web