“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#660720 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlyn just loves seeing the accusation in print. It's a symptom of his/her illness.
is it unethical to take sexual advantage of a retard even if they're hot?

(forgive me, nano, it's silly-friday:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660721 Sep 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That highlights the problem, each of you pew warmers claim to believe in the same God, the same Jesus and the same Bible, yet it is virtually impossible to find any two of you who believe the same exact things.
I have tried to have a respectful conversation with you before and you shit on it.
You do not play fair.
You refuse to acknowledge the biblical problems that disqualify the Bible as the word of God and that is extremely disrespectful.
If you want to have a grown up conversation with me you have to start acting like a grown up and deal with questions instead of attacking the messenger.
I doubt you can do it.
"you pew warmers"

see - we're playing tit-for-tat!

i'll try again if you will:-)
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#660722 Sep 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 33:20, And God said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
Versus
Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
All I did was post two Bible verses and you accused me of not understanding. If you weren't an asshole you would explain this in great detail so I could understand it. Until then you are just another nasty example of a pew warming reprobate.
I will give you 1 good reason, "You have already made up your mind God is not real". So why do I sit here and read all this BS and hate that you and others post here?? Answer : it makes me stronger in the word (study/pray more) for you people.
You and your friends on here are going to do nothing but BAD MOUTH anyone who talks about God.
I will ask you 1Q , Have you ever read the NEC book.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660723 Sep 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's anyone here that's morally dull, it's you and nanoanalplug. You're gonna be surprised when he lifts his skirt and whips it out for you.
<quoted text>
With every post, you try to outdo yourself for being offensive. I guess that's just your "christian" way, isn't it? Your jesus obviously approves.
And then you wonder why I don't want to join your f*cking cult.
You are filth.
<quoted text>
No, the most offensive posts come from a ménage à trois between you, aaasssuuup and bunghole.
<quoted text>
No one's twisting your arm into reading my posts; you just like to get off on your hatred.
<quoted text>
Blow it out your azz along with that drippy rainbow condom.
there she goes again with the deragotry sodomy remarks!

i'm beggining to think that not all within the LGBT community approves of it!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#660724 Sep 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he takes your excellent advice. I would suggest inject-able haldol.
Yeah, really though.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#660725 Sep 27, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nobody.
Is this your argument or refutation to what you responded to?
Hmmm....it didn't refute anything. All you did was admonish the messenger and imply you know the poster's studying history.
Do you? Or in truth, you are just angry or frustrated the posted pointed out some "truths" that you think are still true?
C'mon Nobody, you can be honest with me. Why did you divert from refuting the post, but instead chose to refute the poster?
Thanks for reading my post.
I have no argument, I just get upset at someone when all they can come back with is a bunch of hate towards others that don't agree.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660726 Sep 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... I don't really find self hate and mental flagellation admirable or spiritually fulfilling... so no.
<quoted text>
Says the hypocrite who lies to strangers on Topix, steals from his boss, and cheats on his wife, and indulges in pure, hubristic narcissism by claiming some "godly authority" to "bind spirits" and...
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Aaasssuuup the Exorcist!!
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
<quoted text>
Judging by your posts here, you obviously turned *that* "gift" down.
<quoted text>
You mean *you* have. Maybe you should try a laxative to loosen up your mind.
there goes my bapticostal/wiccan/whatever cyber spouse pointing her self-righteous and critical finger at me again....:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660727 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Your posts prove you to be lying again. See below:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Naw, not hateful at all.
<quoted text>
I never claimed to be “squeaky clean,” but you *do* claim to be a “proper christian.”
Why do you refuse to act like one? Are you *ever* going to tell us? Or are you going to keep deflecting, dodging and lying? Being a christian, I’m not sure you’re capable of giving an honest answer.
And I *am* right. We both know it.
<quoted text>
*You* call it fun, just like the guy who smacks his wife around calls it "fun."
You're a piece of filth.
Why do you refuse to set a *proper* example of how a christian is supposed to act?
LOL! you're the type of wife who'd give me 'the look' if i didn't turn the channel quick enuff when those hot victoria secret commercials come on....:-(

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#660729 Sep 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I have no argument, I just get upset at someone when all they can come back with is a bunch of hate towards others that don't agree.
Looking within - at those "frustrations" - will allow you to overcome them.

Nobody, there is alot of hate in this world. We just need to bypass it when you can and look to better or more positive aspects of life.

If one dwells in hatred, it is really cumbersome for that person to exit the cycle.

Living through respect, kindness, and love seems to avoid hatred for me. It works for me, maybe it will work for you.

Good luck!

Peace and light.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#660730 Sep 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> Dude why are you so full of hate?
Not a dude and there was zero hate evidenced in that post. Please point to any hatred. It was merely matter-of-fact. You r posts, however, are laden with immoral Christian hatred of anything that questions your ego-riddled dogma. Remember your line, "crap load of misinformation"? Where is the love in that?

I see you are incapable of refuting my post or defending your immoral dogma so you resort to the river dance. Good job.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#660731 Sep 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I have no argument, I just get upset at someone when all they can come back with is a bunch of hate towards others that don't agree.
But that is exactly what each of your posts contain, you mindless hypocrite.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#660732 Sep 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I will give you 1 good reason, "You have already made up your mind God is not real". So why do I sit here and read all this BS and hate that you and others post here?? Answer : it makes me stronger in the word (study/pray more) for you people.
You and your friends on here are going to do nothing but BAD MOUTH anyone who talks about God.
Which god? Describe the exact nature of your god and I will prove it is not real. Until you are able to do that, all you will prove is that it doesn't exist.

Hmm, the true religious story is the one your parents spoon fed you as a child. Go figure.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#660733 Sep 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Once again, I'd like you to demonstrate the hate in that post. Illustrating the schisms in Christianity is simple fact. Illustrating that Christians escaped Europe to leave behind persecution only to continue it themselves here is not hate, just simple fact. Pointing out that you would not read the cogent link provided is not hate, just simple fact.

It's time for Who Want's To Be A Millionaire?

First Question:

What was God's role in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami that destroyed the Fukushima nuclear plant, has already killed 19,000, and left a lasting environmental impact that will likely kill untold more?

A. Unaware it was happening.

B. Aware, but unwilling to stop it.

C. Aware, but unable to stop it.

D. Deliberately caused it.

What's that, you need to call an imaginary friend?

Are you capable of discussing your immoral beliefs or are you just here for imaginary persecution points?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#660734 Sep 27, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
why would anyone pay for something that can be read for free on the net!?LLL
btw
astrology is a load of KRAP anyway!
These morons are really stupid, like any intelligent person would do business with someone who spams our discussion.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#660735 Sep 27, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>How did Jesus find people named John, Paul, Peter, and Matthew in the Middle East?
Never trust a person who can clear their conscience of an immoral act by talking to their invisible friend.
If the Invisble Immoral Daddy wanted to impress me with a miracle, he would have impregnated Joseph, not a poor, teenage girl. That Shiite happens every day. Hell, Texas not only leads the country in teen pregnancy, it leads the country in teens with two babies. No miracle there. It's abstinence "education". Putting your head in the sand unfortunately leaves you ass up.
I have no idea what you a rambling about, I was talking about 2,000 year old bones in a limestone ossuary box in Israel dating from the early part of the 1st century, with the name Jesus on it. If you have information relevant to this fact..please hare.

Otherwise stfu.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660736 Sep 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
You assume facts not in evidence. Have you stopped beating your wife?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660737 Sep 27, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right,Jews were shipped there for a vacation and relaxation!
"true truth" believes if he repeats a lie often enough people will start believing it. He knows telling lies work because he believes all the lies of Islam.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660738 Sep 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I will give you 1 good reason, "You have already made up your mind God is not real". So why do I sit here and read all this BS and hate that you and others post here?? Answer : it makes me stronger in the word (study/pray more) for you people.
You say all of this because you have nothing to present to support your assertions therefore your assertions are baseless. And stop making sweeping generalizations, if you have an answer to something answer it and it will be considered.

For instance I quoted the Bible where it said a turtle spoke. Well we all know turtles do not speak. However someone presented concrete verifiable evidence that the "turtle" spoken of in the Bible is what we call today a "turtle dove" and they do make noise such that one could say they "speak".

But you can't provide any concrete evidence to defend the biblical errors, contradictions, absurdities and fallacies that I and others have posted. Until you get something to defend your Bible you will continue to make up problems to deal with so you can avoid dealing with the problem that exists. How Christian of you. This is why I call you a pew warming Christ-insanity-ist.

If you want to grow up and act like a real human being I'll be happy to debate anything with you. I suspect you know the Bible can not be defended and instead you will continue to post insults and attack the messenger [me] instead.

And you wonder why Christians are hated the world over.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660739 Sep 27, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there she goes again with the deragotry sodomy remarks!
i'm beggining to think that not all within the LGBT community approves of it!
I asked my gay cousin to read her post and he found nothing objectionable.

I have seen no evidence that you are "beggining" to think.

Do you believe gay people are going to join you and rat pack her so you can take a break from looking up insults online to re post in this discussion?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#660740 Sep 27, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, I'd like you to demonstrate the hate in that post. Illustrating the schisms in Christianity is simple fact. Illustrating that Christians escaped Europe to leave behind persecution only to continue it themselves here is not hate, just simple fact. Pointing out that you would not read the cogent link provided is not hate, just simple fact.
It's time for Who Want's To Be A Millionaire?
First Question:
What was God's role in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami that destroyed the Fukushima nuclear plant, has already killed 19,000, and left a lasting environmental impact that will likely kill untold more?
A. Unaware it was happening.
B. Aware, but unwilling to stop it.
C. Aware, but unable to stop it.
D. Deliberately caused it.
What's that, you need to call an imaginary friend?
Are you capable of discussing your immoral beliefs or are you just here for imaginary persecution points?
I'd like to take a poll of the audience.....*smiles*....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 3 min 7F141E5E 359
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 559,068
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min NEWS-FLASH 175,574
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min lil whispers 604,849
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 20 min Jolly 23,961
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min WasteWater 265,025
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 53 min waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web