Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#660646 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like I wasn't a fan of Greek mythology as a kid? I read the entire children's section of the library by the time I was 8. I still enjoy the artwork that accompanied those stories.
FU gimpwad.
Both books?
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#660647 Sep 27, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
Right there:
Sanji to a girl: Swaan!
"God is the entire human race" is what I am saying
God needs a bath.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#660648 Sep 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>WOOOW you and Obama must be tied at the hip,yall are a couple of fart smellers,(smart fellows) just in case you can't understand, because there is a lot of that happening rght here in this forum. OH by the way did you know green is green..???,,...its a color.FYI
Is that why you believe in an Invisible Immoral Daddy, because you can't describe the color green to a blind man?

It can be done, however:

http://m.wikihow.com/Describe-a-Color-to-a-Bl...

Whoops, looks like your reason for believing is invalid.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#660649 Sep 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So if something can't be trusted it's ok to be rude. Is that how you justify your childish behavior and name calling?
Yes.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#660650 Sep 27, 2013
yTube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
This "ANTICHRIST" feller gets around. Last week it was President Obama. This week it's Pope Francis. Last Year it was Pope Benny the Rat.

I am overjoyed you have this outlet for your frustrations and hope your mental illness doesn't manifest itself in hurting others.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660651 Sep 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Just your HAVING that belief IS what puts you AT ODDS with others, Al, even other Christians who believe "god" isn't as forgiving as this Jesus character and who would judge you as being a "weak, sometimey Christian".
And what about what Buddha taught? What Gandhi taught? What Shinto and Confucious and Ra taught, and why does this "Christ" get to push them all out and claim center stage and say, rather egotistically, "MY teaching is the BEST and ONLY and RIGHT one"? Isn't that just adding to the selfish, ego-building of man?
No matter how good your intentions are, Al, just understand this: Being at odds with people over belief is what will put an end to our species if we don't change our focus of being in competition with each other for Who Can Own The Whole World.
When two people kill each other, they're both dead. 0-0=0. This is what fighting each other over belief can do: cancel out everyone in the fight on both sides.
Nicely said, I only hope this doesn't go over Al's head like so many other things do that involve his religion.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660652 Sep 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps he is giving back what religionists have given him.
Maybe he's sick and tired of "Sunday morning only" Christians. Maybe he's sick of being told he'll go to hell for not believing what they believe. Maybe he got sick of being molested by a preacher. Maybe he got sick of phony people at a podium telling him bullsh!t stories and making up lies while professing to represent their "god". Maybe he's sick of huge fancy cathedrals and Cadillac and Mercedes-driving pastors getting rich off their vulnerable flock while using the bible to manipulate them into giving away their life savings.
Religionists shouldn't dish it out if they can't take it.
Nicely said. One time my gay cousin dragged me to some kind of Catholic gay group, Dignity or something, can't remember, they had a pot luck and swimming party and the "leader" of this gay group insisted that a priest be present for some reason, anyway they found a gay one, not hard to do apparently, and he was a complete ass hole. He came on to me really strong like how straight men annoy women all the time and I was not amused. When I refused to eat a piece of cake because I had blood sugar issues he started putting me down and would not let up. Finally a couple guys came to my rescue and told him to lighten up. He just assumed because he was a priest that everyone should listen to his every word. What a jerk! But I was never molested, and quite honestly I suspect that many of the men who claim molestation in their youth are just making it up to get some free money which really hurts those who were violated and taken advantage of against their wishes.

“Listen to the sounds”

of your own extinction......

#660653 Sep 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I will agree the Jews may have exaggerated, but the figures came from the German's themselves. But duh, you have one thing very wrong.
"far less Germans are guilty"
Since when did the numbers of drovers and slaughter house employees shrink?
I mean it took the same number of cowboys to drive 3,000,000 cows
into the pens, as it takes to drive 6,000,000. It just means the herds and duration were a bit smaller, than were boasted in the beginning.
"Holocaust deniers have been quick to use the revised Polish figures on Auschwitz as a means of diminishing the number of victims or claiming falsification. This is an incorrect analysis as numbers based on pre-war population records and German records themselves from killing units in the field (such as Einsatgruppen in USSR) attest to figures of Jewish victimization around 6 million."
http://www.chgs.umn.edu/museum/memorials/ausc...
Incase you hadn't noticed, when the Nazis were at war, there were many concentration camps.

At the end of the war, the allegation began that all the camps were death camps. All 1200 of them. Then the figure is reduced to a mere 6 death camps today. It needs no explanation to see just how little of the Germans are implicated today. 1200, to 6 death camps? And yet for all 6, no one can give a rational explanation as to how the killing process worked.

Not even Dachau is regarded as a deathcamp. That is proven to not be a deathcamp, yet how many fake stories had we seen on Spielbergs Shoah foundation regarding gassings, skin lampshades, soap at Dachau? All kinds of absurd stories from alleged Jewish survivors and Allied liberators of the camp. Spielberg made millions off that nonsense. He made millions off of WWII victims. That is shameful.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660654 Sep 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>I can see your "what Jesus taught" cloak slipping off with your name-calling.
Shame, Al.
SMH.
Thank you for that. Christians like Al love to criticize others for what they themselves engage in, hypocrites one and all. Al is living proof that Christians are hypocrites, here he is complaining about me calling him what he is, a Christ-insanity-ists and then he calls me simple minded because I do not fall for the lies his mamma told him. I do not care if he lies and calls me simple-minded because I know that anyone who really counts knows from my posts that it is not true. If anyone is simple minded it is Al; we know this from his posts not just the fact that he believed everything his mamma told him.

St. Paul calls Christians "the simple minded".

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660655 Sep 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>No, they can't. And it is true that no two Christian beliefs are the same, even within the same church. You can see that when the religionists start attacking each other's beliefs.
BELIEF is the key here - that's why this problem remains unsolved, because when people start canceling out each other's beliefs, 0-0-0-0-0-0-0 results and will equal 0 - there will be nothing left to fight over or believe in.
Perhaps this is the stage we humans need to reach as a species - no beliefs to hold us in a box, no beliefs to defend - leading to a lot fewer battles in the world.
Nonbelief may lead to peace. If nobody believed anything, there would be nothing to fight over...
unless the homo sapien somehow has a sick appetite for fighting itself to death over gossip and lies and bullsh!t...
I like to say that the difficulty is in believing everything one is told with out question; believing just any old tale told.

Non-belief is a higher state of consciousness, an evolved state of consciousness, something theists will deny even exists because only the lowest most automatic mechanical parts of their brains work.

And they feel superiour to normal people because they exist as a kind of sub-human being terrified of their own existence.

“Listen to the sounds”

#660656 Sep 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down dude. You're making a lot of assumptions. First of all, what war? Second of all, where do you get the idea that I am allied with zionists? I am deeply critical of modern day israel.
The point I was making is that when we get into the millions, the specifics don't matter so much anymore. An extermination happened whether it was 3 million people or 6 million people. Yes, there is difference, and yes, it does have implications as far as individual german guilt is concerned, but it doesn't change the overall picture.
I didn't say you were allied with Zionists. It's just that many are being brainwashed by these people.

An entire country formed because of this event, and millions of people today are suffering because of this event. The west takes great pity on Jews because of this event. When the number is halved, in the millions and the number of death camps reduced from an alleged 1200 to a mere 6, then that is a serious change. When our knowledge of history is that severely flawed, It means that our perception is severely flawed, because history shapes our perception of today.

People even ask, did it occur at all? Or Maybe the figure was in the thousands or tens of thousands? So what else is an exaggeration? People get more curious and skeptical. And to top it all, belief in this event is protected by law. That makes people even more skeptical. And the figures are sourced from the Nuremberg trial. When the German officer running the place tells such a diabolical lie of 4 million dead in Auschwitz when the actual number is 1.2 million, it brings the entire trials credibility into question. The overall picture does change quite a lot.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660657 Sep 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So its ok for him to play dirty, name call and berate others but its not ok for me to do it?
Am I held to a higher moral standard than he is by you? Because if I am Sharkey, please let me know and I'll stop.
No, Al it is not OK for you to be a hypocrite.

And you lie when you say I play dirty. Do you have an example? No, of course you do not. You just made it up. I berate others because they refuse to acknowledge the flaws in their assertions and refuse to acknowledge that their assertions do not correspond to biblical teachings. Christians insist they live by a higher moral standard and you are living proof that that is not true.

Christians organize to pass laws against the peaceful activities of consenting adults all the time and then they engage in the very same activities and occasionally get caught and when they do get caught you all scream they were never real Christians in the first place.

Until you admit to verifiable truths the berating will continue. If you continue to refuse to deal with the burning question of the day and instead make up non-problems to deal with the berating will continue.

Can you answer this question?

How many saviours were born of a virgin on December 25th?

“Listen to the sounds”

#660658 Sep 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh. I was agreeing with you my man. Hitler was a great guy.. his reputation tarnished by so many PC historians. Mein Kamph? Don't even get me started on that forward thinking masterpiece.
All your words, not mine, nor endorsed by me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660659 Sep 27, 2013
berserker wrote:
<quoted text>
I often get the words (i only follow christ) whenever i bring something up that is uncomfortable close to destroying their delusion. I bring up many things with proof to back it up. Some of it is not proof but put together it is clearly a misinterpretation of what they thought of as a (gog) or his angels when clearly it was aliens!
Just look what the evil hierarchy of early catholic churches did to the gnostics, the first followers of christ. they butchered them when ever they found them! They could not have any one thinking that you did not need presists to go to when you wanted to talk to God!.
You can plainly see how weak these ones are when quickly they fall back on comments like (its all a distraction by satan) Or...I try to keep my eyes on Christ!) I do think there is a god but certainly NOT the Christian one. More like a universal mind..just my speculation here!
Good post. The Universe is doing something and Christians refuse to participate.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660660 Sep 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Because other historical figures have actual evidence?
One would think that if there was a God and it knocked up a virgin so it could be born in the flesh here on earth, that someone would have noticed but no one did. So Christians being Christian altered ancient texts by inserting mention of Jesus into them.

And still Christians want us to accept them as credible. They just don't get it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660661 Sep 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's really quite funny when you think about it. Somehow, the universe has, via the human brain, basically gained the ability to turn an eye on itself - which as far as we can tell was an incredibly unlikely event - and we are well on our way to ending the experiment that is earth because we're too stupid to stop fighting over meaningless nonsense. A miracle being squashed out by relentless stupidity.
Nicely said, but I am not convinced that the arising of humanity in this biosphere is an incredibly unlikely event. It seems that the possibility for the existence of a being such as ourselves existed from the first few moments after what we call the big bang.

And I suggest that our relentless stupidity comes from the fact that few humans accept that something is up to them, instead insisting that they are complete and all they can be. I suggest further that human beings have a much greater potential than it is possible for any of us to imagine let alone achieve.

The neocortex seems to have parts, areas or centers in full operation but that as we are, we are not aware of their functioning. It is like we are cut off from receiving the information that the highest operating parts of our brain are producing.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660662 Sep 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect Sharkey. Alan has NOT been respectful or followed guidelines. You have been respectful towards me however. I do not lump you in with those atheists that are hateful and vile.
You my friend stand head and shoulders above him.
When you are dishonest with me Al, when you make an assertion and I challenge you and you then change the subject and refuse to return to it, do you really insist your deserve respect for this deceitfulness?

How many times have you dealt with me the messenger instead of the message I posted? Too many to count is the answer. And I know why, it is because you can not face the truth that what you have believed all your life and continue to believe to this day is false.

All Christians do this Al, and I am not picking on you personally, I treat everyone this way who plays games with me while pretending they want to have a real conversation.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660663 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I never mentioned bones and you know it. I was pointing out that lack of a governmental paper trail of one's life does not mean they never existed. That's as true for a man who lived long ago as it is for modern day country folk now.
Why do you never present any evidence for the existence of Jesus?

Is it because outside the four Gospels there is none? Yes! So far every single non-biblical source mentioning Jesus has been shown to be a fake.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660664 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Your claim of Jesus' nonexistence is just desperate grasping of straws.
Do you really believe what you wrote? If there is conclusive, verifiable historical evidence outside the 4 Gospels that Jesus actually existed why don't you just put an end to this and post it?

That would be the normal thing to do.

The most significant aspect of this matter is that there is no reference to Jesus of Nazareth in any non-Christian writings of antiquity. One can peruse all the great literature of that era and find nothing proving the man even existed. "There is no history written at the time Jesus Christ is said to have lived that speaks of the existence of such a person, even as a man" (The Life and Works of Paine,Vol 9, p. 271). "We know nothing certainly of Jesus Christ. We know nothing of his infancy, nothing of his youth, and we are not sure that such a person even existed" (Interviews, Ingersoll's Works, Vol. 5, p. 273. Anyone wishing to believe in the reality of Jesus will have to rely upon the New Testament and the NT alone. There is no other source.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#660665 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If worldwide sperm counts keep dropping at the rate of 10% every decade, like it has for 50 years...( and there's no reason to believe they won't)...
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120515-are-...
...mankind will be looking at an extinction event of its own anyway, even if everybody turned atheistic long before the last sperm died.
You don't believe God will make it all better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 95,441
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liam 542,107
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min waaasssuuup 227,406
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Pegasus 259,209
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min JuDeLeTe15mins 118,216
Last Word + 2 14 min Kid_Tomorrow 690
Appjoy invite code 17 min Kay 69
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 600,999
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••